Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kayinat

Glad to find an update in a day that too greatπŸ‘Œ....but it feels as it ends in a second now what πŸ€” trust me your writing is quite sensible and connects to it's world instantly that's the reason after reading it one needs more 😍

Thank u so much, means a lot 😁❀ will write more soon πŸ€—

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosamale

I loved it. Aww poor pari. I hope vivan consoles her. Thanks for the PM dear. Update next part soon

Welcome and thanks for such lovely feedback πŸ€— will do β™₯ 

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When will you update πŸ€” waiting πŸ˜•

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update. 

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Amazing one like always dear. Please update soon. Can’t wait to read it

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha05

Amazing one like always dear. Please update soon. Can’t wait to read it

Thanks a lot 😊

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it ❀️❀️❀️

Can't wait for the next part!!!

Update soon!!!

Edited by ArShiFever. - 4 years ago
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

First of all, I loved both of the chapters. I hope you will show more Mishti getting possessive of Pari. I love to see Pari's bond develope with Anya, Vivan & Mehek. She needs more people in her life that isn't her Mishti or family member. I'm glad Arnav found someone. He's my favourite character after Pari. Also, it's none of Ruhaan business how Pari should behave. She's a grown-up woman & can take care of herself. I can understand she must be hurt seeing Mishaan together. Even though she already knew it gonna happen sooner or later. It's different knowing something & seeing it happen. I'm glad she found Vivan to share her pain with. Since she can't do that with Mishti or any other family member. I can't wait for the next update. Please update soon. Please. There isn't any story about Pari other than this that I have found. I hope you write more. & Also don't forget to PM me. Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

P.S. Sorry for being late.

Edited by ArShiDelena - 4 years ago
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiFever.

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it ❀️❀️❀️

Can't wait for the next part!!!

Update soon!!!

Heyy thank u so much β™₯ 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiDelena

First of all, I loved both of the chapters. I hope you will show more Mishti getting possessive of Pari. I love to see Pari's bond develope with Anya, Vivan & Mehek. She needs more people in her life that isn't her Mishti or family member. I'm glad Arnav found someone. He's my favourite character after Pari. Also, it's none of Ruhaan business how Pari should behave. She's a grown-up woman & can take care of herself. I can understand she must be hurt seeing Mishaan together. Even though she already knew it gonna happen sooner or later. It's different knowing something & seeing it happen. I'm glad she found Vivan to share her pain with. Since she can't do that with Mishti or any other family member. I can't wait for the next update. Please update soon. Please. There isn't any story about Pari other than this that I have found. I hope you write more. & Also don't forget to PM me. Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

P.S. Sorry for being late.

This is so so sweet.. Thank u soo much β™₯ I had lost inspiration for this but will now update soon β™₯