Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rosamale

I absolutely loved it. I dont watch this show but I accidentally discovered this story and i fell in love with it. Please update the next part soon and if we could please PM me, that would be great. Thank you

OMG that's one of the best compliments ever.. U don't watch still u like this. Will surely PM u when I update next. Thank u soo much I am touched πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

When are you updating dear. Waiting impatiently!

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha05

When are you updating dear. Waiting impatiently!

Hey hey πŸ€— very soon pakka 😘

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating this. I'm working on the update and will do it soon. 

Meanwhile, do have a look at this. This is Vivan according to my imagination 

http://www.cineceara2011.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/new-hair-styles-the-best-curly-wavy-hair-styles-and-cuts-for-men-the-idle-man.jpg

And this is his twin sister, Anya :)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQRPjEiXX69JwCy32jekgK26yu_OklJc5ISnmuoUMly6tuvyYdk

Aren't they pretty ;-) ? Anyway.. Both of them are a crucial part of this story and hence I thought u shud know how they look πŸ˜„ Later, folks! πŸ€—

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating this. I'm working on the update and will do it soon. 

Meanwhile, do have a look at this. This is Vivan according to my imagination 

http://www.cineceara2011.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/new-hair-styles-the-best-curly-wavy-hair-styles-and-cuts-for-men-the-idle-man.jpg

And this is his twin sister, Anya :)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQRPjEiXX69JwCy32jekgK26yu_OklJc5ISnmuoUMly6tuvyYdk

Aren't they pretty ;-) ? Anyway.. Both of them are a crucial part of this story and hence I thought u shud know how they look πŸ˜„ Later, folks! πŸ€—

Pretty pretty pretty.

Waiting for the update 

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it😍 plz waiting for long update.... 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayinat

Loved it😍 plz waiting for long update.... 

Very soon πŸ€—πŸ€—

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Part 4 

When Mishti reached them, Pari and Anya were still holding hands. Mishti's eyes were stuck on that. She felt strangely left out of this union and the hurt showed on her face when she asked Pari 'Mujhe inse nahi milwaegi Pari?' Pari was confused about her behavior but enthusiastically said 'Mishti this is Mehek.. You remember her right!? And this is Anya.. Anya and Vivan are Mehek's children and twins too! ' Mishti looked at the older lady and smiled as some blurred memories came before her. She and Mehek had never been close, they had had a mutual agreeable distance. Mehek's one and only priority was Pari, back in those days. She smiled awkwardly and shook hands with Mehek and Anya before turning back to Pari 'Thanks for letting me in on your new friends Pari. I feel grateful. I shall now leave u all alone. Bye guys. ' she waved and walked away, her eyes troubled. Pari looked terribly confused still. 'What's the matter with Mishti? ' she muttered to herself but Anya heard her.

She smiled and took Pari's hands in hers. 'Your sister looks like she is going through a tough time at this point. She is vulnerable and needs you. At this point seeing you with us she feels left out. She is possessive of you babe. ' As the words hit home, Pari gasped in realization and smiled at Anya. 'You are incredibly perceptive girl. Thanks for helping me out. I will try to make things good with Mishti soon.' 

Anya smiled back. 'You are welcome.' At that moment, Vivan who felt left out at the girl bonding came and put an arm around both girls. 'Of course she is perceptive. She learns from me, after all- the best. ' He winked at them.  Anya hit his head promptly and he groaned in pain at that while Pari and Mehek looked on and laughed. 

Leaving the siblings to their bickering, Pari turned to Mehek. 'So when did you guys come back from London? And how do you know Su Bua? Where are you staying ?' Mehek laughed. ''So many questions, Pari! We came back four days ago. I was just looking to get in touch with you soon. I met Su in the hotel's restaurant where we are staying and we hit it off. I told her my son is a singer and she invited us here.'' Pari considered this information. 'So you guys are at a hotel for the time being.. You must be looking for accommodation right? 'Mehek nodded. An idea came to Pari's mind. 'Mehek, why don't you guys stay at my and Buddy's old apartment? It's empty and needs care. Why not? ' Mehek smiled but was hesitant. 'Pari we can't impose.. ' Pari interrupted her. 'It would be no imposition. Come on Mehek please please stay in my apartment? ' she pleaded. 

'Kise ghar invite kia ja raha hai bhai? ' Radhika  joined the group. Mishti had briefed her about Mehek and Vivan - Anya and she had come over to meet them. Radhika smiled at Mehek and hugged her tight. 'Mere bacche.. Kaisi ho beta? ' she caressed her face. Mehek hugged her back. 'Mai acchi hu Aunty aap kaise ho ' and touched her feet. She pulled Vivan and Anya infront and introduced them to Radhika. They both respectfully joined their hands in a Namaste and then touched her feet. Radhika stopped them and hugged them together. 'Jeete raho Baccho. ' she blessed them. They grinned at her. Pari excitedly held her Dadi's hands. 'Dadi isn't this great!? Mehek and her children are here in India! I'm already good friends with them. I missed Mehek so much. I was just offering them a place to stay on rent - mine and Buddy's old apartment. Is that fine with you Dadi? 'she asked tentatively in the end. Radhika smiled at her. She had seen her this happy and excited after a long time. 'Of course its fine Pari. Mehek you shud stay there. ' she said.

Before Mehek could protest any more Vivan hugged Radhika in excitement. 'Thank you thank you Dadi of course we will stay there we have been searching for a place since so long finally our wait ended thank you again Dadiii ' Radhika laughed as he twirled her around and hugged him back. That sealed the deal. Pari clapped her hands in happiness. Later, it was announced by Arnav that it was time for cake cutting so they all gathered together and later danced the night away, enjoying each other's company. 

1 week later 

Pari had given Mehek the keys to her apartment and they had all moved in. They had also had a fun low key party to celebrate the same with Pari having fun with Vivan, Anya and their other friends. Another major development had taken place meanwhile. Mishti had broken up with Veer, although he still didn't know about her and Ruhaan. Pari was happy for her sister's happiness. The break up had also given Mishti and Ruhaan freedom to be together, although they refrained from doing so in front of Pari, thinking she didn't know anything about them.

Hence so far,  Pari had not seen them together. 

One afternoon, while Radhika was out and Mishti Ruhaan were alone at home, they were romancing enjoying their alone time when Pari walked in, having gotten off early from work to see them about to kiss. She held a hand to her mouth to stop herself from screaming and hurried out of there before they could see her. The reality of it all hit her. She was in love with a guy who was with her SISTER. She felt like she was her mother in this situation. This thought pierced through her insides and tears rolled down her eyes non stop. She hurried out of the house, got on her scooty and drove recklessly to her and Buddy's apartment, the only place she knew she would find peace, not least because Vivan lived there. 

Vivan was alone at home. His mom and Anya were out shopping that Sunday and he was relaxing. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and he opened it to see a distraught Pari breathing heavily, tears rolling down her eyes. One look at her and he knew something was terribly wrong. He hurriedly pulled her inside and shut the door. Pari sank to the floor in tears. Feeling helpless and powerless, he sat down beside her, tears stinging his own eyes to see his friend like this, willing her to talk to him. 

Do leave ur reviews πŸ€—

kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Glad to find an update in a day that too greatπŸ‘Œ....but it feels as it ends in a second now what πŸ€” trust me your writing is quite sensible and connects to it's world instantly that's the reason after reading it one needs more 😍

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it. Aww poor pari. I hope vivan consoles her. Thanks for the PM dear. Update next part soon