Absurd Sudden Realization

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira had another feather in her bravery cap....

After five long years of not letting Kartik imaginations overpower her extremely illogical and selfish decision of staying dead for all and keeping Kartik-Kairav away from each other...she realized in single moment that she was wrong?... "I'm sorry Kartik"...after seeing him getting emotional on leaving Kairav...you won't understand the connection you have with the child...because he is our child....okey....she saw Kartik-Kairav happy together and realized they deserve to know about each other...but couldn't it be more convincing if she had same guilt of separating father and son or guilt of faking her death throughout for 5 years?...before seeing Kartik she had zero remorse and all of sudden she realized Kartik deserve to know when she has been fighting with her inner self that she won't let Kartik come between her and Kairav...Her "main gussa thi" was even lamer...You were gussa for 5 years??...She know Kartik will feel betrayed or might hate her after knowing she had been alive all these years whereas he died every day....not merely faked death but she kept their son away from him...to an extent Kairav and Kartik didn't know each other...now atleast Kairav know Kartik is his real father....what amazes me is...she woke up from deep slumber in a moment?...like seriously in a moment? off course mind still reminded her of how he accused her....but was that one doubt, one accusation, Kartik's lack of tarap to find her as she herself said a good enough reason to keep denying the obvious for 5 long years without a single actual effort?...There are several women who are deeply hurt by somewhat similar accusation...do they all fake their death or keep their child's existence a secret?....her cowardly way of running away and not dealing with situation for five long years when she could...being a grown up woman having a profession...now sudden willingness to confront the situation is weird....If Kartik went to Goa after few months of her death...and she saw him...would she have same meltdown or woke up from slumber similar way?  I wish writers have better story for Naira or she had a better reason....or she was shown owning up to her decision without melodrama and asking God repeatedly....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

You know I really don’t see the point of even discussing the storyline anymore, because from this point on, it’s gonna get even more lame. Considering the fact that Naira’s only worry was that Kartik wouldn’t accept Kairav as his son, and that we know that Kartik regretted questioning Naira literally a minute later, what’s left to explore after they confront each other? Kartik would accept Kairav as his son without Naira even having to tell him. Then what? Naira would crawl back to Kartik? 

How long can Naira hold on to Kartik questioning her once they meet given that she has herself said that despite of Kartik doing what he did, she is willing to forget it for her family?  

It’s been 5 bloody years and her anger and disappointment might have made sense had she not made Kartik suffer for all these years. He’s already served his punishment, so I really don’t get what’s gonna happen after they meet? Would Naira be made to suffer now by Kartik announcing to marry Vedika or asking for Kairav’s custody? 

The premise of this separation is so weak that nothing makes sense. The last separation was stupid as well in my opinion but then there was something about it which made it worth watching. Kartik was the wrong one in that situation but somehow the cvs were able to sell his side of the story to the audience by showing how he had changed from a happy go-lucky guy to this angry man who resorted to drinking every time he missed Naira. At least they were consistent in Naira and Kartik’s characterisation in that leap, till the divorce happened. Naira’s indifferent attitude and Kartik’s raging anger was more or else there till the final proceedings. 

In this leap, Naira literally flips in every episode. Her characterisation is so poor for a lead. One minute she is day dreaming about Kartik, wishing he was there, etc next minute she blames her destiny and him for ruining their lives. Her self-pitying would have made sense if they had shown Kartik asking her to leave the house or something, but he hadn’t. The guy thinks she died 5 mins after he questioned her. She didn’t even give him a chance to explain himself, to ask for forgiveness. She decided to fake her own death based on one conversation she misunderstood? It’s all bullshit. 

All these years and she didn’t once feel like contacting Kartik, until she saw him in front of her eyes playing with their son? Now she’s begging for forgiveness and wants to explain to Kartik that she stayed away for 5 damn years because she was angry and hurt? This is what she said yesterday I suppose, and then in the next episode she didn’t go back because what if Kartik questioned Kairav? Seems like two different people are writing for Naira and both are doing a very poor job.

Now apparently Dadi will fake her sickness and coax Kartik to marry Vedika. Vedika’s constant smiling is so damn irritating. I wish her track is scraped off and they just focus on Kaira and their son for a while. They need to bring back the emotional depth in Kaira’s relationship which has been lost due to this leap. Kartik and Kairav’s relationship seems the only pure one in the show right now. Their scenes appear so natural unlike Kairav and Naira’s scenes.