Preethikalian thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hi Guys i am Preethi.  This os is my first try in YRKKH forum. I am not a good writer and my language sucks but i want to try this one.  Kindly ignore the mistakes please.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a fine morning but somebody’s heart was holding a storm confusion and frustration.  He saw Abeera getting ready for her college.  He wants to shook here, demand an explanation for her ignorance towards him, what happened? Why she isn’t talking to him properly? Why she is not sharing anything with him. He did not know he would miss her bad- bad this much, it created a void and the same void is eating him and left him restless all the time.  

“Abeera, I will drop you at your college”

“No Armaan, I can manage it, thank you anyway”

This formal behavior is killing him, He held her wrist

“What is wrong with you Abeera? why are you Avoiding me? What did I do? Talk to me please just tell me what happened I will fix everything please Abeera, tell me.

“I can’t burden you any more Armaan,I can’t get used to your presence, It will be hard for me when I leave after 6months?

The deal always hit him on bullseye.  He does not why it affects him too much.  He tried all his methods to accept this deal but it hurt him somewhere. 

“Abeera, I know something had happened for you to behave this way, at least tell me what is my mistake I will correct it please, I need your friendship Abeera, I don’t want lose yo..it ”Saying this he pulls her closer.

Suddenly, Ruhi barged into their room.  Abeera pushed him away.

“No Armaan, I don’t need it.” Then She left the room taking her bag and files.

“Armaan what is wrong with here yis she always rude with you, I don’t how u tolerate her, Thank God it is just 6months for her to leave”

“Ruhi please for God’s sake don’t irritate me in the morning,”

“Sorry Armaan, I know she will make your mood sore always.”

“Ruhi please stopping bring Abeera into everything” saying this Armaan left for office.

In evening

Armaan was back he was totally off because what he saw at Abeera’s office left him complete rage. He thought to pick Abeera on his way home, saw her happily enjoy her golocuppas with a boy who was her colleague.  Having this snack with her was his favorite pass time. He boiled with rage when he saw her sharing her snack with him.  He always beamed with happiness whenever she shared her food as she never shares her food with anyone except with her mother.  He was cherished at the belief that she thought him as her family.  But seeing her sharing the same emotion with that guys make him feel replaced.  He creates an unknown emotion and hatred for that guy. He changed his dress and went towards an inbuilt gym in the house.  He starts punching the bag but all he could see was that guy’s face and wanted to punch his face thousand times.  He went back to his room and was thinking what to do, how can he make everything normal. Then he heard some noise outside, and saw Abeera with the same guy hugging her and saying waving a bye.  Anger and Jealousy surged inside him.  He waited for Abeera to show up.

Abeera entered the room and did not acknowledge Armaan.  Ruhi and Armaan’s closeness brought this change Ruhi Words was clear.  She had right to claim Armaan despite of having feeling for him and load of emotion she felt seeing them in that hut brought herto this reality. She had completely fallen for her husband; she can’t fight because He does not live her. She is a mere responsibility. She stopped sharing everything with and started making friends outside.  That is how she found Araav, Her Mummu’s student and their Neighbors, who was like a brother to her

But she felt someone’s gaze burning her up behind. She turns back and found Armaan glaring at her, the intensity of his glare send shiver to her spine and she could feel anger and rage in his whole posture.  This was a side which she was unaware off.

“What happened to u Abeera, why are you using every opportunity to avoid me”

“Nothing is wrong everything is fine” she tried to move only to be find herself pinned to wall by Armaan

“No. You need to tell me, you don’t talk with you don’t share anything with me, I want to know”

“I don’t want to share anything with you Armaan, let me go now” the proximity is taking toll on her.  Her heart is betraying her

“Why, because u got someone else to share” He growled at her

Abeera shocked to see him like his.  His audacity to ask such a question angered her.

“Yes, and I don’t see any problem in this, u too have a friend right your Ruhi. Now leave me.”  Abeera yelled back at him

“No, I see a problem, Ruhi Is just a good friend, I did not replace you, like you did with me”

“Oh yes, your good friend told me not to be a burden on you and she can take care of you and I don’t need to pretend like your wife as I will leave in 6 months and I am stressing you withmy stories, I should not irritate your etc…… so what is wrong? she wanted to replace me in your life so I replaced my friend.”  Her hear weight recalling that when Ruhi confronted her.

Just then Ruhi barged in

“Armaan, what happened I heard some noise” saying this she pulled Armaan

“see here is your friend, go be her everything” Stressing her last line and escaped to washroom

“ABEERA ABEERA STOP NOW ABEERA”

“Ruhi, don’t you have any manners to knock the room before coming here, can’t you understand the term privacy y do you want interfere in my life.  Abeera is my Wife not a burden and you are not going to replace her and you are m ybrother wife for god’s sake, stay in your limit.  And never barge into my room ever again.”Armaan yelled at her and threw her out and locked the door

Abeera came out and wanted toescape the tension

“Abeera, how can you accept Ruhi’s words like that. Are you mad, I am not just your friend I am your husband too,  YOU CAN’T REPLACE YOUR HUSBAND “ Armaan raised his voice at the end

Abeera was stunned with his behavior

“Why not, Anyway I would leave you and this marriage after 6 months, and I will love someone else and marr…..”

Abeera was cut off when Armaan pulled her to him by holding her waist. Held her face. 

The thought of her leaving him and falling for someone else did not sit with him,

“Please Abeera you can’t do this you cant replace me no you can’t”

“Why not Armaan, You have your chit wali ladki aka Ruhi right, why cant I replace you ?”

“Please Abeera Listen Whatever Ruhi said please forget that.  Your are not a burden to me, I love listening you, I love talking to you.  I got so addicted to you, even small change hurts me Abeera please don’t ignore me”

“but Armaan why should I do that Ruhi was right, I will leave in 6 months, what the use of building this relationship. Give me one reason why I should stick to this marriage.” Saying this she freed herself and left.

Abeera’s Question stirred so many thoughts in him.  Why was he so affected? y could not he bear the thought of her leaving? Why he could not tolerate he with another guy with her.  All train of thought let him to one realization….. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is not very creative and but i just want to try something. if you like this kindly support me i will try different things in writing and improve myself. 

Thank you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's beautiful.. loved it ❤️ 😍 please do write more..

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww smiley27this is so good 👍 do write more 😊

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the angstsmiley42. Keep writingsmiley27

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey hey ..i loved itt!!! The angst is serving ..i love the tension between them....after reading this I am surely gonna have a good night sleep 👍💜😃Do write more

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved reading it, please add part 2. 

Great story 

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful os

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

he told her off, smiley32

do continue, let Abhira be not so mahaan with her in-laws.

Let her focus on her study, bold be a ** what she was in the beginning.

do tag me smiley27