Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

No Plzz 😎 Let Ruhaan made Sense To All 👍🏼 Sabki Bhatti Jhalado Yaar 😛👍🏼 Yakeen Dilado Sabko Kuch nahi Hoga voh  Porcelain Doll 😆🤢🤣Doll Russian Doll GIF - Doll RussianDoll GIFs

Oh my Gosh! Chandu. This GIF🤣😂

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Have A Great Time /Day Mili Dear🤗❤️👍🏼

Chandu, totally agree with you about sparing Ishaan. I am so happy Ishaan had remained untouched. He is the most pristine character ever. 

I also had hopes on Ruhaan, but the way this is going, I am doubting myself. If the roles were reversed and Ms. Porcelain is in the place of what he is going through and Arnav is the guy doing everything Ms. Porcelain is doing, then, Arnav would have gotten left, right, center from everybody in the show. But, we have no hopes of that happening to Ms. Porcelain now, as you know she is Ms. Procelain, who will break if air blows in her direction💔. Woh toh hamesha innocent hi rahegi😡. 

You may have read my wish list, I really want Ruhaan to sit with Mishti in front of the clan, hold on to Mishti and tell them that, Mishti and him love each other very much ( as I said name is imperative, otherwise delusional people think it is a practice run, or he is holding on to Mishti for emotional support while announcing his love to some other yuck😡) and they want to get married to EACH OTHER (again very important, if he just said we want to get married, the delusional people might think that they want to get married to different people at the same time  , who knows ) . Mishti's daadi, behen, and bhai are his daadi, bhai and behen too. I really want him to cream them, you know😈, Chandu. If not him, Taani should do the honors or a neighbor or Alisha or Robbie or Veer's dad or mom. Somebody 😡Su bua also seems to have lost all importance now. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Chandu, totally agree with you about sparing Ishaan. I am so happy Ishaan had remained untouched. He is the most pristine character ever

Yes Dear🤗👍🏼Ishaanin Silsila 😛(Rudra ❤️in Ns2😛/KM❤️ you know My Craze 😆😳) Left Untouched 👍🏼 After Their Role 😎 Most Pristine Characters❤️Just Happy To Remember Them 😃.as Such 👍🏼

I also had hopes on Ruhaan, but the way this is going, I am doubting myself. If the roles were reversed and Ms. Porcelain is in the place of what he is going through and Arnav is the guy doing everything Ms. Porcelain is doing, then, Arnav would have gotten left, right, center from everybody in the show. But, we have no hopes of that happening to Ms. Porcelain now, as you know she is Ms. Procelain, who will break if air blows in her direction💔. Woh toh hamesha innocent hi rahegi😡. 

This absolutely True 👍🏼😲🤔 and Hope Still That Every Characters Facing Dejavu 🤪cvs  should Give/rectify  Wat if Mr done Wat he get and Here this MS Too Serve Same Treatment 👍🏼 remove the Innocence Mask by Imaginary Bf 🤢who Actually is Brother Cum Friend(BF)👍🏼

You may have read my wish list, I really want Ruhaan to sit with Mishti in front of the clan, hold on to Mishti and tell them that, Mishti and him love each other very much ( as I said name is imperative, otherwise delusional people think it is a practice run, or he is holding on to Mishti for emotional support while announcing his love to some other yuck😡) and they want to get married to EACH OTHER (again very important, if he just said we want to get married, the delusional people might think that they want to get married to different people at the same time  , who knows ) . Mishti's daadi, behen, and bhai are his daadi, bhai and behen too. I really want him to cream them, you know😈, Chandu. If not him, Taani should do the honors or a neighbor or Alisha or Robbie or Veer's dad or mom. Somebody 😡Su bua also seems to have lost all importance now. 

Yes Dear 😳😛Read Your Wish List 👍🏼Want it Happen Right Now 👍🏼Ruhaan😎😎 Show Us Daamad to Ishaan Khanna 😎 Say Yaar You Going To Marry (Ishaan❤️Popsi🤗Princess 😀😃 )No one Confuse here 👍🏼😉

mili9 thumbnail

[QUOTE=vinnas]

Yes Dear 😳😛Read Your Wish List 👍🏼Want it Happen Right Now 👍🏼Ruhaan😎😎 Show Us Daamad to Ishaan Khanna 😎 Say Yaar You Going To Marry (Ishaan❤️Popsi🤗Princess 😀😃 )No one Confuse here 👍🏼😉

[/QUOTE]

Nahin, nahin, not enough my dear, to say Ishaan's princess. Delusional GM and poti will twist and decipher that , sissy bhi Ishaan uncle's princess thi 🤢or would have been if he were alive. After all how can Ishaan be the only one who could have resisted the porcelain doll? 

So, if I were in Ruhaan' s place or even in my place, I would not take any chances. He should announce it verbally that Mishti and himself love EACH OTHER and want to marry EACH OTHER. He should show a power point presentation of the same, give them handouts of the same, with bolded color coordinated fonts and use Echo effects for the presentation. If need be, I can prepare and proof read his script, PP God, I am sooo irritated😡.

Yes, Chandu I know your love for the actor who portrayed Ishaan👍🏼

NazneenA thumbnail

[QUOTE=mili9]

He should announce it verbally that Mishti and himself love EACH OTHER and want to marry EACH OTHER. He should show a power point presentation of the same, give them handouts of the same, with bolded color coordinated fonts and use Echo effects for the presentation. If need be, I can prepare and proof read his script, PPsmiley29 God, I am sooo irritatedsmiley7.

Mili, PPT 😂🤣😂🤣

mili9 thumbnail

[QUOTE=arfanazneen]

Arfa, mujhe nahin lagta ki short of all this, the delusion queen will come out of it or even bat an eyelid. I am not sure even if this would cut it🤔. She might say ki " Mishti ke dil rakhne ke liye, Ruhaan yeh sab kiya hoga" so she doesn't feel left out, you know😡🤬

NazneenA thumbnail

[QUOTE=mili9]

So true Mili. She would think that, too. She is just another level..😡

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=mili9]

Ishaansmiley27Popsismiley31Princess 😀😃 )No one Confuse here smiley20smiley2

Oh yeah I  forgot  Their Pagalpan🤢 and Ishaan❤️equal love😭😭 Surely twist it too 😲

Nahin, nahin, not enough my dear, to say Ishaan's princess. Delusional GM and poti will twist and decipher that , sissy bhi Ishaan uncle's princess thi smiley11or would have been if he were alivesmiley29. After all how can Ishaan be the only one who could have resisted the porcelain doll? 

Not restricted 🥺suffered more than any one  💔💔(But He is Popsi ❤️only to Mishtu😎 That Name (Popsi) Restricted to Mishtu 🤗❤️only 😉

So, if I were in Ruhaan' s place or even in my place, I would not take any chances. He should announce it verbally that Mishti and himself love EACH OTHER and want to marry EACH OTHER. He should show a power point presentation of the same, give them handouts of the same, with bolded color coordinated fonts and use Echo effects for the presentation. If need be, I can prepare and proof read his script, PPsmiley29 God, I am sooo irritatedsmiley7Presentation GIF - Presentation GIFs

Emoji Heart Eyes GIF - Emoji HeartEyes SpinningEmoji GIFs

Yes, Chandu I know your love for the actor who portrayed Ishaansmiley20

❤️😃😉👍🏼

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Pari is delicate darling who cant handle heartbreak ..so hook or crook guy has to love her enough said 

The earth the planets revolve around madam and her delusions 

@bold

Between today's her delusion was totally another level. Her thinking Ruhaan is jealous when he is asking about that Gattu or whatsoever..

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

@bold

Between today's her delusion was totally another level. Her thinking Ruhaan is jealous when he is asking about that Gattu or whatsoever..

She is not even on my nerves ,i just wanna push her..

She cant even read expression ..but then if she could we wouldn't be here