Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Why didn't Pari thank him for the flowers?She thinks he sent those for her na๐Ÿค”

pari thanks bolegi to use pata nahi chalta jayega ki flowers uske liye nahi the to usko delusional world me rakhne ke liya cvs ne pari ko thanks bolte hue nahi dikhaya.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yes and then blush ๐Ÿคขthat when will u propose๐Ÿ˜ก

OML๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Silpa20 thumbnail
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yes and then blush ๐Ÿคขthat when will u propose๐Ÿ˜ก

ruhaan  to uska bf hai na jisse wo shaadi karne wali hai to wo kyu chahti hai ki ruhaan usko propose kare propose to yet to be bf karta hai jo already bf hai wo thodi karta.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Mishti-sacrifice queen...๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง

Pari-delutional queen...๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Donom sisters ke beech ruhaan ...๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ

Aur main toh..๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Ye house mein sab log aisa kyon hai...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Dadi, Arnav, Gattu and Mishti.. all these people are like Pari deserves whatever she wishes ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I suppose even Mihsti referring Pari to Ruhaan that " Humari Pari" is like Pari is not just Ruhaan's girlfriends sister but also his friend so he also will be ready to give whatever she wants like everyone else...may be๐Ÿค”

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Dadi, Arnav, Gattu and Mishti.. all these people are like Pari deserves whatever she wishes ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I suppose even Mihsti referring Pari to Ruhaan that " Humari Pari" is like Pari is not just Ruhaan's girlfriends sister but also his friend so he also will be ready to give whatever she wants like everyone else...may be๐Ÿค”

Pari is delicate darling who cant handle heartbreak ..so hook or crook guy has to love her enough said 

The earth the planets revolve around madam and her delusions 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

No Plzz ๐Ÿ˜Ž Let Ruhaan made Sense To All ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Sabki Bhatti Jhalado Yaar ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Yakeen Dilado Sabko Kuch nahi Hoga voh  Porcelain Doll ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข๐ŸคฃDoll Russian Doll GIF - Doll RussianDoll GIFs

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning girls !!! 

Hope everybody is keeping their cool. Pull out your projects which are pending for the last 5 years for distraction and finish them off this weekend. I think it is going down to the next level of immorality next. 

Girls, what do you think, Ruhaan will also join the bhajan mandal๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ? May be not intentionally, but the horrid woman is donning the mask of a " friend" right? So, he might go confide in that " friend" ๐Ÿ˜ก and do some unintentional kaands. Then we can simply stop agonizing about Ruhaan too๐Ÿ˜ญBoth momma and daughter forever hid behind their mask of " a friend" and are doing their kaands. What a disgrace of a show for friendship? We need to worry whenever we hear the word " friend", as this rings so hollow in this show. 

But on the other hand, if everybody becomes the members of the  bhajan committee with Mishti being the chairperson of the committee, what will be left in the show to watch? I mean how will the story turn around? Did we sign up to watch " save sissy show"?  Veer will be a outside contractor for the committee, the others are all the committee members working on the common goal " let the porcelain doll be protected, indulged, saved and cajoled"๐Ÿ˜ก I really want somebody to drop by to kick butt, people. I would have loved Taani's nastiness towards porcelain doll just about now. She was the only one who didn't care about Ms. Porcelain. 

I can't believe I am saying this, but would give anything to watch Taani, teenage pregnancy, Ansh getting squeezed๐Ÿ˜Ž. There would have been some real problems and an interesting problem to find solutions for. And the teenage behavior actually coming from a teenager would have been much more bearable and understandable to watch. Why did they even bring up Ansh as Ishaan's child, if he does squat in the whole show? 

And BTW, girls what was your take on Mauli ever showing up in the show? What really was the purpose? It doesn't matter right, even if Mauli is the catalyst for all the depravity, we would never reconcile to the nonsense they are showing now. Did they really think that Mauli would have gained acceptance to the obscenity they are throwing at us? And they seem to not care anyway about what the audience really wants, approves or relates to. I do not understand. Mauli's reappearance also seems very moot as of now. Mishti is on a collision course. The show is heading towards a big black hole. I simply wish that the sponsors pull the plug midway and we will be done agonizing๐Ÿ˜ฒ. 

Thanks for putting up with my gibberish. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls !!! 

Hope everybody is keeping their cool. Pull out your projects which are pending for the last 5 years for distraction and finish them off this weekend. I think it is going down to the next level of immorality next. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โœŠโœŠโœŠโœŠ

Girls, what do you think, Ruhaan will also join the bhajan mandal๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ? May be not intentionally, but the horrid woman is donning the mask of a " friend" right? So, he might go confide in that " friend" ๐Ÿ˜ก and do some unintentional kaands. Then we can simply stop agonizing about Ruhaan too๐Ÿ˜ญBoth momma and daughter forever hid behind their mask of " a friend" and are doing their kaands. What a disgrace of a show for friendship? We need to worry whenever we hear the word " friend", as this rings so hollow in this show. 

I'm Developing Hopes on Ruhaan ๐Ÿ˜ƒDear ๐Ÿ˜ณ He Give Strong Check To Sissy and Rest Family Infected By Delusion ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคข

But on the other hand, if everybody becomes the members of the  bhajan committee with Mishti being the chairperson of the committee, what will be left in the show to watch? I mean how will the story turn around? Did we sign up to watch " save sissy show"?  Veer will be a outside contractor for the committee, the others are all the committee members working on the common goal " let the porcelain doll be protected, indulged, saved and cajoled"๐Ÿ˜ก I really want somebody to drop by to kick butt, people. I would have loved Taani's nastiness towards porcelain doll just about now. She was the only one who didn't care about Ms. Porcelain

I can't believe I am saying this, but would give anything to watch Taani, teenage pregnancy, Ansh getting squeezed๐Ÿ˜Ž. There would have been some real problems and an interesting problem to find solutions for. And the teenage behavior actually coming from a teenager would have been much more bearable and understandable to watch. Why did they even bring up Ansh as Ishaan's child, if he does squat in the whole show? 

Missing Ansh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And BTW, girls what was your take on Mauli ever showing up in the show? What really was the purpose? It doesn't matter right, even if Mauli is the catalyst for all the depravity, we would never reconcile to the nonsense they are showing now. Did they really think that Mauli would have gained acceptance to the obscenity they are throwing at us? And they seem to not care anyway about what the audience really wants, approves or relates to. I do not understand. Mauli's reappearance also seems very moot as of now. Mishti is on a collision course. The show is heading towards a big black hole. I simply wish that the sponsors pull the plug midway and we will be done agonizing๐Ÿ˜ฒ. 

I Don't know I feel like this way ๐Ÿ˜ฒIt's Much Better They Made Mauli Appearance than Our Darling Popsi Ishaan ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฒโค๏ธ She Was Over Considerate Overly Done /Given To Divine Family ๐ŸคขEvery Drama angle Forced Her To be -Pari Mom- But Choosed Right Side in End Her Happiness and No Sleepless Nights๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Žno Hint of Any Sacrifice Section than Learn Lesson /Solution around Mishtu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. But Brain Cells off Here W R T Popsi๐Ÿค—Ishaan MauHaan

Thanks for putting up with my gibberish. 

Have A Great Time /Day Mili Dear๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ