Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

U think they will copy season 1 concept? It wasn't much of a hit.... atleast in this one we just have bhoot so far and no black magic yet...

Haven't they already ? A bhoot is romantically obsessed with the main lead. The bhoot possesses  his/her partner the same way in season 1. 

Only difference is the gender has been swapped this season.

Raaz reboot orgin story has already gotten over.

So what's left - Revenge on Sandy because of her family. 

The reason - That's the only mystery left 

Any guesses  ??

SONAL30 thumbnail

Finally they solved this mystery

While chanting the mantras sandy lost her balance once n then she missed some words so her seeing kapil wasn't shivji's ishaara that was kapil manipulating her thoughts...maiyya is mad (according to her own scene writing...those spirits vanished immediately when sandy touched the first stair of temple n then maiyya showing first toh kapil climbed all the stairs of the temple n then he reached the enterance of temple....yeh kya baat hui ab)

I guess kapil doesn't want to sleep with her (after all he isn't a human so it doesn't make any sense) he just wants to say something in her ear....at least it looks like that....coz he was trying so hard but Angad interrupted them

On a side note Angad is a true kawach of Sandy even that baba addressed him as true kawach😍

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

i don't think this all drama is related to Sandy's family

I still think this all is related to reincarnation coz Kapil said itne saalon se intezaar kiya h sandhya ka or something like that he even said sandhya meri h sirf meri

So it is definitely related to Sandy only

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

sandhya missed certain words of the mantra and kapil was seen at the doorsteps rather than behind or infront of the shivling...so this answer the question how kapil took advantage of lord shiva powerless moment and manipulate sandhya...this also answer that those girls after chanting the mantra will see their life partners behind the shivling or infront the shivling...but its shivling stapana where soulmate is shown and not anywhere around the temple

someone did mention that how kapil can manipulate when sandhya touched the steps all those spirits disappear,when sandhya touched the steps lord shiva power was still with him...its only when sandhya enter the temple that lights were shinning and mantra were shown than lord shiva-parvati tandav was seen...its only when lord shiva unites with maa parvati for tandav dance thats when he loose his powers for a while and thats when kapil took advantage of the situation to try enter the temple or manipulate sandhya...so which means in b/w its the timing that matters....like in yesterday epi 4am aarti was burning bhootiya n kapil...kapil manipulate sandhya at the moment when lord shiva is known to be poweless....when sandhya touched the steps and spirits left,at that timing lord shiva power was still with him as that was before lord shiva n maa parvati tandav dance..

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

U think they will copy season 1 concept? It wasn't much of a hit.... atleast in this one we just have bhoot so far and no black magic yet...

Season 1 was very good in the first 10 or more episodes...but then it got too OTT...there was a genie ..and he took the heroine to magical places etc..and the show went downhill. They should have just stuck to the ghosts and spirits ..not went overboard in the supernatural realm,...I hope they don’t spoil this season as well. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Season 1 was very good in the first 10 or more episodes...but then it got too OTT...there was a genie ..and he took the heroine to magical places etc..and the show went downhill. They should have just stuck to the ghosts and spirits ..not went overboard in the supernatural realm,...I hope they don’t spoil this season as well. 

I didn't see episodes regularly... maybe it was good at first....but yeah after Arjun entered things definitely went downhill....hope this one has better plan....