Originally posted by: Ashu25

Garlic chutney wala episode

Bahu bani spy
Kya Kya dekhna pad Raha hai Rithwik aur Palak ke chakkar mein

Hahaha! Seriously! ðŸ˜†
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I felt today's was a filler episode.  Trying to bring comedy  with the Shanaya -Nakul track.!!!
Also, I feel the bulb didn't light up in Rithwick's brain to go and find the truth about  what happened 6 years back.  
Suddenly VP is shown to be mellow in front of Palak?  Mamta mom is still being mum  and trying to be lovey-dovey with VP. I think she may faking her sickness?
How can she think that Ritwick and Palak to behave normally like 5 years back, without having to  tell her interference in their life? Mamta wants to be in good books always.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a pheeka episode Sha.. the interaction between Ricky & palak also so pheeka feel their chemistry is fading out with all the other so called problems they are resolving out what crap ya CVS ðŸ˜¡..
Instead of solving her problem palak is doing detectivegiri in noon house ðŸ¥±.. Seriously she shud consider it a side business

And wat the hell how can Palak not question if Mamta wanted her out of Ricky's life 6 years back why is she being so nice to her now?? No conversation what so ever between Mamta & palak ðŸ˜•

I want to throw Ricky in the well for what he said to palak today after all that she's doing go get ur brains checked Mr Noon so called businessman ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜’