Posted: 5 years ago
Hi my dear cute friends
Wish you all a colorful holi

Regards 
Sakshi 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
cheap disha accusing ranveer for the second time.everyone should remember that incident.glad that ishani remembers it.ishani asking ranveer if he has the trust in her that she will trust him n when he said yes ishani saying that then no need to prove his innocence ..she trusts him was lovely.ishani's words to disha n saying that anyone can trust disha but she trusts only ranveer was nice.loved ritika saying that when ranveer n she were on the bed too rv behaved like ishani's husband.good that ranveer regrets hurting ishani.I duno how ranveer will apologise to ishani this time after insulting her so much 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Sakshi
Wish you the same.😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

cheap disha accusing ranveer for the second time.everyone should remember that incident.glad that ishani remembers it.ishani asking ranveer if he has the trust in her that she will trust him n when he said yes ishani saying that then no need to prove his innocence ..she trusts him was lovely.ishani's words to disha n saying that anyone can trust disha but she trusts only ranveer was nice.loved ritika saying that when ranveer n she were on the bed too rv behaved like ishani's husband.good that ranveer regrets hurting ishani.I duno how ranveer will apologise to ishani this time after insulting her so much 

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Disha again accused Ranveer and everyone should remember that old incident and finally our Ishani remembered that incident 
glad you liked the way Ishani asking Ranveer if he has the trust in her that she will trust him and when he said yes to her and the way she said that then there is no need to prove his innocence and glad you liked the way Ishani said anyone who trust Disha can trust her but she trust only Ranveer 
glad you liked the way Rithika said that when Ranveer and she was on the bed too Ranveer behaved as Ishani's husband only 
now yes Ranveer is regretting for hurting Ishani 
let us see how Ranveer is going to apologize to ishani after insulting her so much 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

you are welcome Mary dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Happy Holi, dear
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the wishes and wish you the same 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Thank you Sakshi
Wish you the same.😳

Hi neha
thanks for the wishes 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 749
As Ranveer was thinking how to as sorry to Ishani Raagini who was sitting in his lap saw Ranveer's face with a child cute face
Raagini(in a cute tone):Papa..
Ranveer(who was thinking how to ask sorry to Ishani hearing Raagini's tone saw her and gave a smile to her):Haan Baby
Raagini:Papa cricket..
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm tk let us play cricket...(telling it he held Raagini with his both the hands and made Raagini to be in the floor).
As Ranveer left Raagini in the floor cutie pie stood in the floor and saw Ranveer cutely were Ranveer too got up from the sofa and he went to the toys basket and took the bat and ball and then he came to Raagini and showed the bat to Raagini were Raagini with a cute smile got the bat from Ranveer's hand and she held the bat with her both the hands. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and in a cute tone):Okay cutie pie let papa bowl okay..
Raagini:hmm
Ranveer smiling to her and he started to bowl the ball to her standing some distance away from her were Raagini too started to hit and roll the ball in the floor with the bat. 
The day was moving were Raagini after playing with Ranveer for almost an hour showed a sleepy face to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile took the bat from Raagini and kept the ball and bat in the toys basket and he took Raagini in his arms with so much affection and then he went and sat in the bed and he made Raagini rest her head in his shoulder and he caressed her back calmly. Raagini too hugged him so well and started to enjoy her father's embrace. Within next few minutes Raagini slept so well in his embrace were Ranveer saw Raagini's cute sleeping face were a smile came in his lips were that was the moment Ishani entered the room with the tray in her hand were the tray had the lunch dishes in it. Ranveer feeling someone in the entrance of the room saw the entrance of the room were seeing its Ishani he had a calm face. Ishani seeing Ranveer a glance and she entered the room and she went and kept the tray in the tea poi and saw Ranveer with a calm face were Ranveer too saw Ishani with a silent face were without knowing how to start talking to Ishani making himself okay. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Wo...Raagini...slept..
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sleeping in the embrace of Ranveer and then again seeing Ranveer):Make her lay in the bed and keep two pillows beside her. 
Ranveer hearing it shook his head as okay and he laid Raagini carefully in the bed and then he kept the pillows on her both the sides and then he saw Ishani were Ishani too seeing him. 
Ishani(in a calm tone):I have brought lunch for you. Have the lunch. (telling it she started to walk towards the entrance of the room).
Before Ishani could reach the entrance of the room Ranveer got up from the bed and he walked fast and finally came to Ishani and held her hand in a micro second and he turned her towards him and saw her with a sorry face. Ishani who didn't expect this sudden hold from Ranveer saw Ranveer with a calm face. 
Ranveer(immediately):Ishani I am sorry I am sorry for whatever happened. I should not have done this to you. I should have not said those words to you. 
Ishani(now bringing a attitude face):What you said to me? tell that again. 
Ranveer(hearing it slowly taking his hand from Ishani's hand and seeing her):Wo...I should have not told you that I will go to another women..
Ishani(in a clear tone):If anytime in anger If I tell you that I will go and sleep with another man will you be able to bear it?
Ranveer(hearing this question had a shocked face were he didn't expect this kind of question from Ishani and having a what to tell face and then seeing Ishani):Nahi Ishani I cannot even bear those words..
Ishani:(with a light smile):But we women should bear what all insults you guys give to us know? We should be ready to clean the whiskey that you pour in the floor. We should silently hear what ever rubbish you speak to us.Hain na Ranveer?
Ranveer(hearing it with a guilty face):Ishani nothing like that. you women's too have all the rights equal to men. In anger only I did those things..
Ishani(immediately):What going and dancing with other women in front of me? Then allowing that women to kiss you. Will you be silent If I go and dance with other man and allow him to touch me as per his wish and allow that man to kiss me. 
Ranveer(in a immediate tone):I won't even be able to bear it Ishani If something happens like that. I don't want any man's shadow to fall on you. 
Ishani:Then why I should take what all you done to me easily?(went and held his over coat collar with her both the hands and correcting his collar and then taking her hands from the collar and seeing Ranveer):The way you behaved to me made me to think that you only wanted S*x from me. As you didn't get that S*x from me from that moment you started to treat me as servant. You started to hurt me by being close to other women. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a guilty face):Nahi Ishani I didn't want S*x alone from you. I want your love that is it. 
Ishani(getting moist in her eyes but controlling it and seeing Ranveer):What you wanted my love? If you ever realized my love you won't have harassed me with your words and actions just for the way you were not able to get love making from me. (making up herself and seeing Ranveer):Haan family is important to me. I am not serving any other person Ranveer. I am serving your own parents. I am serving your Maa and Baba. I am serving to your child. Haan If they call me I will go to them immediately because I not only love you so much I love all the things that are related to you. If serving your family and other family members is seemed to you as disturbance to your romance I cannot do anything to that. I will be keep on serving my family member and keep them happy only. If that is seemed to be an obstacle for you to romance me just don't try to sleep with any time in the same bed Ranveer. Go and sleep with the women you really want..(telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer she walked from there).
Ranveer hearing what all Ishani said had a what to react face. He rubbed his hair so well with a what to do face he went and sat in the sofa and started to talk to himself. 
Ranveer:what she is telling she is serving for family and taking care of Maa and Baba so well. Seeing that only I fell in love with her and wanted love from her. Seeing that character of her only I tried to romance her that day but she is talking as though I only wanted S*x from her and I don't mind any of the family members needs?(shaking his head as no to himself):Nahi I should not prolong this fight but how to talk to Ishani and make her understand what I actually felt for her?
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Owh this Mother Teresa Ishaani...always misunderstands Ranveer...never tried to asses the situation...she only knows how to shed tears...I hope Ranveer will find a soon & he also should stop going behind Ishaani...then she'll understand...be safe n sound diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 5 years ago