Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

Will Avantika end up getting tied to Karan just because he can be of use to her uncle?

coderlady thumbnail

Avantika is going to the mela. She might have a run in with someone. But who? Will it be Prithvi or someone else?

coderlady thumbnail

An alliance forms between Prithvi and the gang. Vasantmitra will be the leader of her unit. She avoided getting married this way.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 29

All the other men find her beautiful. Prithvi is the only blind one. He has himself convinced that she is not worthy of him.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasantmitra wants to reunite Prthvi with Avantika. At this rate Prithvi will end up marrying Avantika and Kamla both and who know who else.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 30

Vasantmitra met the ladies of the palace. Of course the women were jealous of another entry in their lives. But everyone has been warned to respect her.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 31

Poor Samagra never gets a chance to propose to Vasantmitra. But he should know Prithvi will not allow it anyways. He can't lose her.

Edited by coderlady - 12 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

Its obvious to anyone that someone is trying to create enmity between the two families. Vasantmitra said it right. They didn't value her opinion.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 32

Vasantmitra was roaming in the palace in her free hours. She didn't like to stay in her room for long. She had few servants but she found them unworthy to talk to as they only talked about Jewellery, boys and how Prithvi was handsome and kind. She thought - I am sick of their silly talks but yeah Prithvi is handsome...she giggled,  what the hell am I thinking. He's my King. She remembered her moments where she was close to Prithvi. She gulped and touched her stomach where she was feeling a very different sensation. She thought - What is happening with me? Why I like closeness with Prithvi. Its unhealthy. She was lost in her thoughts when she bumped into Kamla's dasi who was holding her clothes.

Dasi- You idiot, do you know this is princess Kamla's clothes.

Vasantmitra - Who called you idiot. She was angry. 

Dasi was about to slap Vasantmitra when she caught her hand and twisted it real tight- You must learn to behave Dasi

Suddenly Kamla came and said - What is going on , everyone bowed and Vasantmitra bowed seeing others. Dasi told her everything. Kamla looked at Vasantmitra. 

Vasantmitra said- She bumped into me, Rajkumari. 

Kamla- It's ok. I think you are new here. What's your name? 

Vasantmitra - My name is Vasantmitra. 

Kamla- Vasantmitra? What a pretty name. And you are so beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful girl before.

Vasantmitra thought - What's use of it. Prithvi doesn't think I am. 

Kamla asked - Are you a new...new favourite of the king?

Vasantmitra - Favourite? Ah yeah he likes me (Vasantmitra didn't understand)

Kamla- Oh I see. Well, she touched her face and smiled and said, Make him happy and she left.

Vasantmitra confused - Make him happy? What does it mean? Should I crack jokes with him? That's not my work......oh wait did she mean? Oh no.....It's so embarassing, she thought I am his new favourite. I must remove this misunderstanding. She ran after Kamla.

Vasantmitra- Rajkumari

Kamla turned- I am sorry, I didn't understand, I am not his favourite, in fact I am his new warrior. You must not know me but I am just like how Arjun and Varun are for Maharaj. 

Kamla laughed, she hugged Vasantmitra- She touched her face kindly and said, You maybe a warrior but you are too innocent. A beauty likes you cannot remain devoid of a lover for too long. I have vowed to never interfere in the king's personal likings. She hugged her again and said, follow your heart and Kamla left. She wiped her tears silently. Vasantmitra was confused again. 

Vasantmitra thought - What the hell she said, I didn't understand a word. 

In Mahishmati 

Avantika was walking outside with Rupa, she was silent and reminding of her childhood. She saw two children playing and remembered when Prithvi and her used to play together. 

Prithvi- Avantika, return my sword (a toy)

Avantika- No I will not

Avantika started crying....

Rupa- Rajkumari, please, this way you will become sick. 

Avantika- I love him Rupa, I still love him. I am unable to move on. 

Rupa hugged her.....- Rajkumari, please talk to him. 

Avantika- He can also talk to me, explain me why he did what he did.  But no, no letter, nothing. 

Rupa- Ego in a relationship always destroys it. 

Avantika- I am not at fault, he owes an explanation. 

Rupa thought- What should I do? I hope this Mela will change everything. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 33

Prithvi was practicing sword fighting alone with only few guards when Vasantmitra came there. She said- Nice but you still can't defeat me. 

Prithvi- Oh yeah , he threw another sword at her. Pick it up.

Vasantmitra smirked and picked it up. They started fighting. They both were exceptional warriors but Vasantmitra was so skilled she was giving a tough competition to him. All her attacks were very hard for Prithvi to stop. 

He said- I did right thing by making you mine, you are too good.

Vasantmitra - Oh yeah, you have seen nothing...she did a huge attack on him and to save himself in the moment he opened her hair so her hair could fall on her eyes.....her hair were really long, as wind was blowing it started coming on her face blocking her view.... Prithvi was startled for a moment...for the first time he noticed her as a woman. Her long lustrous hair made him stunned. It was making her eyes even more beautiful. 

Vasantmitra said- Attack Maharaj....

Prithvi came to his senses....but he now felt weird.....he again attacked her but it was too soft and she easily defended herself.

Vasantmitra- What happened? You suddenly seem lost. 

Prithvi was staring at her......she clicked in front of him and said what happened? Are you thinking something? prithvi said- No ...no...I just....I don't want to fight anymore....

As he was about to go....

Vasantmitra - Does this mean I win? 

Prithvi- Never, no one wins in front of me, I always get what I want. He smirked. She smirked as well. They again started fighting and this time Prithvi did such an attack that Vasantmitra lost her balance and she she was about to fall he caught her by her waist.......they both were breathing heavily......their eyes met and they started staring.....suddenly Kamla came there and saw the sight...Prithvi and Vasantmitra seemed lost in each other....

Kamla smiled and thought- I knew this would happen but so soon, I hope Maharaj gets his true love. She left them alone....

Prithvi made Vasantmitra closer to him....and she was so lost she didn't realise she was very close to him.....he unknowingly started caressing her face......... suddenly he realised what was he doing and said, ah makkhi hai tumhare chehre pe....

Vasantmitra - Makkhi?...

Prithvi- Yes .....and he removed his hand from her face...I didn't want to slap you so.....I touched your face and he hurriedly left....his heart was throbbing really fast..... Vasantmitra said- what just happened and she touched her heart and she said- why my heart is beating so fast? What is happening? 

Prithvi thought- What just happened? 

In night Prithvi was sleeping alone....but he couldn't sleep. Everytime he tried to sleep Vasantmitra's eyes and her long hair came in his mind..

He thought- I...I cannot sleep because of her....why is it like that? I am really confused.....I never felt such a way for anyone till now. What is this feeling? 

Next day 

Kanak had called for Rajpurohit to fix date of marriage of Prithvi and Kamla..

Rajpurohit - Rajmata there is no shubh date till next year. 

Kamla- Next year? It's far too long. 

Rajpurohit- But if you marry them before that the marriage won't be a happy one. 

Kamla - Maa, I am ready to wait for one year. And in this one year I may become close to Maharaj as well. I want to know his likings, dislikings, his way of thinking .

Kanak- But putri..

Kamla- Trust me Maa....it's okay.....

Kanak with heavy heart agreed to wait for one year....