thanks for the comment
glad you liked the characters look
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

can you please update your other ff too?it's been a long time.missing it very badly 

Yes Jasmine
I am not getting time that is the problem but don't worry some how 
let me update that story too 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like the episode a lot. Like angry RV a lot.
Update soon. Very nice picture of Ishveer, Nirbhai.and Ritika

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
happy that you liked Angry RV 
ya let me update the next 
glad you liked the pics of Ishveer and Nirbhay and Rithika 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Amritha
thanks for the the claps
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Great photos dearπŸ˜›

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the photos
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Thank you darling
Waiting for haldi episode.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
ya haldi episode will come now 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Oh, unexpectable kiss of Riya. Hope Ishaani won't take it seriously.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
yes Riya's kiss was unexpectable 
wish that Ishani does not take it seriously 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mary456

Nice episode, Sakshi
I think Ranveer is exaggerating the situation. Ishaani proved her love for Ranveer a lot of time. She just has very deep affection for her family that's why her behavior is like that. Hope RV will understand it soon.
Update asap. Can;t wait longer. Very interesting story.πŸ˜›

Hi Mary
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
yes quite Ranveer is exaggerating the situation only 
always Ishani has proved her love for Ranveer 
but she is a affectionate person towards her family and that is why she is 
behaving that way 
wish that Ranveer understand that
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 746
As Ranveer was kept on taunting her with words Ishani without any reaction in her face was cleaning the whiskey in the floor. Ranveer kneeling down in the floor and facing her and was seeing her with a anger look were Ishani without seeing him and finishing the cleaning she got up from the floor and took the bucket and she walked and entered the washroom. As soon as Ishani went inside the washroom Ranveer giving a impossible head shake to himself and he got up from the floor and he sat in the sofa. It was next 10 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom washing her hands well. Ranveer sitting in the sofa with a rude look saw Ishani a sharp look were Ishani without minding him walked out of the room and went out of the room. 
The day was moving were everyone were so happy in the house were everyone were chatting sitting here and there. Everyone had their dinner together were after the dinner everyone retired back to their rooms were Ishani wearing her night pants and t-shirt and was sitting in the stool of the dressing table and was applying the lotion to her hands. She was thinking about Ranveer and his behavior were Raagini was sleeping so well in the bed. Cutie pie has gone to the deep sleep that time. Ishani was silently thinking about Ranveer were that was the moment Ranveer entered the room after finishing his dinner were he was wearing his night pant and t-shirt and he too walked and came near the dressing table and without even minding Ishani who was sitting in the stool he removed his watch and kept the watch in the dressing table and he was seeing the mirror and he was caressing his hair. Ishani seeing Ranveer near her and without talking anything to him got up from the stool and walked to the bed and she sat in the bed and took a deep breath to lay in the bed were before she could lay Ranveer who was caressing his hair seeing the mirror without taking his eyes from the mirror..
Ranveer(seeing the mirror and caressing and adjusting his hair with his hand and without seeing Ishani in a clear tone):I don't like you sleeping in the bed with me...
Ishani(who was about to lay in the bed hearing this tone from Ranveer and again sitting in the bed and seeing Ranveer and in a clear tone):Why? 
Ranveer(turning to her with anger face and walked two step and coming to her and seeing her with anger and attitude face):When you are not ready to listen to me? When you are not ready to share anything with me? when you are not giving importance to me then what is the use in you being my wife?
Ishani:(hearing it and took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and held his cheek with love and seeing him with a worried face):What happen to you? Why are you behaving this way to me?
Ranveer(with same anger):you only made me to behave like this. For you always others will be only important so better stay with them itself. you don't want me Ishani...
Ishani(seeing him and with a given up face):Tk you want love making only know? come today let us sleep in the floor. Even If Raagini is there also we don't want to mind that because she is sleeping only. Come take me today..
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Ishani and then again seeing Raagini in the bed and seeing Ishani again):Don't want...(telling it he took his hand to her hand and took his hand to her hand and with hard move took her hand from his cheek and seeing her):You go and sleep in the floor. You didn't come to me when I called you know? I too don't need you today. (with a attitude face):If I want let me go to Riya itself. She will be ready only even for love making too..
Ishani(hearing it had a moist eyes and with hurt face):Tk If that gives happiness to you go to her itself...(making up herself took the pillow and bed sheet from the bed and she went to the floor and spread the bed sheet and kept the pillow and she laid in the floor).
Ranveer giving a not minding look turned off the lights of the room and he laid in the bed next to Raagini and closed his eyes and they fell asleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING
It was exactly 9 o clock in the morning were Rithika and Nirbhay were sitting in the stage on the each side were a white cloth was held in between them. Everyone were present in the hall of RV mansion. Guests, All Vaghela's Singh's and Parekh's were present. Rithika was looking gorgeous wearing Yellow color Lehenga and blue color Choli were she was wearing the Haldi makeup ornaments and was smiling happily. Nirbhay was wearing his blue shirt and black pant. Ishani was standing near the stage and smiling were Raagini was standing below Ishani was seeing Rithika and Nirbhay with a happy smile. Ishani was wearing a yellow and orange mixed saree were she was as usual looking beautiful in that attire. Amba who was enjoying the function and standing near Ishani and seeing Ishani. 
Amba:Ishani 
Ishani(hearing her name):Haan Maa...
Amba:Where is Ranveer? I didn't see him till now today. He didn't come to have breakfast too...
Ishani(hearing what Amba said and in thoughts):Morning itself he was not minding me so without minding him I too got ready and made Raagini ready and we both came down.That time Ranveer didn't take bath too Now I don't know what he is doing...
Amba(seeing Ishani thinking something):Ishani..
Ishani(coming out of the thoughts As Amba called her and then making up herself):Maa you take care of Raagini let me go and see what Ranveer is doing..
Amba giving a smile shook her head as yes and held Raagini with her hand were cutie pie too held Amba's hand and stood near Amba. Ishani slowly started to move from there and she got in the stairs and walked in the corridor and came to their room. When she entered she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed and seeing his phone. He was completely ready wearing white pant and white kurta and he was wearing a yellow color overcoat. He was looking as usual handsome only. 
Ishani(entered the room and went near the bed and stood near Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name and seeing Ishani):Haan..
Ishani:Come down Haldi ceremony will get started now.
Disha getting ready and was walking and coming in the corridor were she was at that time crossing Ranveer and Ishani's room were when she was crossing Ranveer's voice fell in her ears...
Ranveer(in a rude tone):I will be coming when I wish to come only. I cannot be dancing to your words Ishani..
Disha hearing Ranveer's voice and feeling it she stopped herself and walked and went and stood near the wall next to Ranveer and Ishani's room. 
Disha(in thoughts):Ranveer won't speak rude to Ishani that easily. If he is talking in anger to her means they are having a fight I think..(she made her ears sharp).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):I didn't ask you to dance for my words. I just asked you to come down to the hall as the function has started. Maa is asking for you. 
Ranveer:See let me come when I want to come. (telling it he was again going to see the phone).
Ishani:Ranveer Maa didn't see you from the morning and she is asking for you to me. If I go down now also she will ask me where are you? What can I tell to Maa?
Ranveer(got up from the bed and seeing her with anger face and in a clear tone):Haan tell Maa that you don't mind me and your son is going to some other women..
Ishani(hearing it with a worried face):Ranveer why are you often telling me this that you will go to other women?
Ranveer(in a immediate tone):I came to that decision Ishani. More than always running behind you. I can go to some other woman itself. Now just leave.. Let me come when I need to come.
Disha(who heard what Ranveer said and with a happy smile):So Ranveer and Ishani are having a fight and from their conversation I got to know Ranveer is bored on Running behind Ishani and he is ready to go to other women. (with a vamp smile in thoughts):Now I don't want to make Ranveer intoxicated and all. If I do some drama and make Ranveer come inside some room means that is more than enough I can get Ranveer completely. (she was happy in her heart).
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said had a hurt face were without knowing what to react to this anger of Ranveer she turned and started to walk from there were when Ishani was coming Disha hided herself so well on the other side of the wall were Ishani went out of the room and she walked in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she came back to the hall. 
Disha(in thoughts):My room is itself fine only because If Ranveer try to go down to hall also he will cross my room and only go. (as she was thinking it that was the moment she heard a heavy drums sound).
Disha walked to the corridor grill and she saw down in the hall were the hall was full of guests and family members were the drums playing people were entering the hall of RV mansion with big drums in their hands the drums sound was getting filled in the hall were behind the drums playing group Shikhar and his family were entering were as usual everyone welcomed them with happy smiles and hugs. 
Disha(in thoughts):hmm nice in this sound nothing will be heard..
Thinking it she slowly walked and went to her room crossing Ranveer's room and she stood near the door of her room and saw outside and waited for Ranveer to come out of the room and she saw inside the room and saw a match box in the table near the candle were she walked and went to the table and took the match box in her hand and again came to the entrance of the room and saw outside the room and was waiting for Ranveer to come out of the room.
Disha (in thoughts):Surely he will come out because even If he had fight with Ishani for his mother and family's sake at least he will come to the hall for few minutes at least. 
As she was thinking it that was the moment Ranveer with a dashing look and with his manly look walked and came out of his room and he was walking his manly walk in the corridor. 
Ishani stood near Amba with a silent face were Amba enjoying the drum sound and saw Ishani. 
Amba:Ishani did you see Ranveer?
Ishani(with a managing face):Haan Maa Ranveer is there in the room only. He said he is having some important work after finishing that he will come to the function. 
Amba(hearing it and with a okay head shake):Tk fine..
Ishani without happiness in her face started to see Rithika and Nirbhay were now Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were there in the stage were they were asking Nirbhay to remove his shirt were Nirbhay was feeling shy and everyone were kitting him. 
Disha was getting ready to seduce Ranveer with her plan were Ranveer was walking and coming in the corridor towards the stairs were Ishani was having a worried face thinking Ranveer. 
Screen splits on Ishani, Ranveer and Disha. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Mary456 thumbnail
Nice episode, dear.
What is Disha planning to do?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›