Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Chapter 34

Prithvi got the news that in the famous Mela of Mahishmati, there is a plan to kidnap Meluha's people so that Prithvi can be blamed and his people start become against him. Prithvi said- So this is how Bhadradev wants to fight. By playing these cheap tricks. 

Arjun- What should we do?

Vasantmitra- You must send us there. Those who will come to attack we will kill them and become a hero while we save the Mela and gain goodwill of Mahishmati's people as well. 

Lakha- That's a real nice idea. Maharaj, send us there. 

Prithvi- No you guys, I will go too. 

Samagra- You? For such a small mission? 

Prithvi saw Vasantmitra and said- I want to...go with you.....he saw Samagra and said guys....

Samagra was confused.....

Arjun thought- I will never understand him. 

Vasantmitra - It's good Maharaj's marriage is now delayed otherwise it would be so silly that rajkumari is in mandap and he is fighting there and she started laughing but everyone saw her with serious eyes. She realised no one laughed at her joke and lowered her head...

Prithvi- So it's decided we are going to Mela of Mahishmati......

In night Prithvi couldn't sleep as he was longing to meet Vasantmitra alone so he went to her room. Vasantmitra also couldn't sleep and was looking the moon through her window.

Dasi - Devi, Maharaj is asking permission to meet you.

Vasantmitra - He doesn't need permission, it's his palace. 

Prithvi entered her room, she was looking very beautiful with her hair down and normal clothes. He looked in her eyes and felt a very strong desire in his heart to hug her. His eyes could hardly hide his feelings. 

Prithvi- Are you comfortable here? 

Vasantmitra - The room is so big, I never lived in such a room before. 

Prithvi- You must be missing your family. 

Vasantmitra- No, not really, Baba used to stay away for years and I have learnt to stay alone. She sadly smiled. So why are you here?

Prithvi- I couldn't sleep so I thought I should chat with you. 

Vasantmitra - Then you should have gone to your Antahpura. It's filled with chatter boxes. Those women could easily entertain you. 

He laughed and said - Do you? Do you like to stay in Antahpura?

Vasantmitra was shocked...

He said- I mean you must feel lonely here. It's safe to stay with where many women are. You can easily make friends there.

Vasantmitra - Me? In your Antahpura?....she started laughing.......I thought you didn't allow boys there.

Prithvi- You are not a boy...

Vasantmitra - Why? Didn't you say I look like a boy. 

Prithvi- You are the most beautiful woman I ever beheld. 

Vasantmitra's smile went away and she became shocked.

Prithvi realised what he said and he hurriedly left without saying anything.......

Vasantmitra remembered Shaka's words- Child never believe a royal and his sweet words.....a tear fell from her eye.....she wiped her tears and said, Baba, don't worry. I am strong, stronger than you think....she closed her eyes and saw Prithvi again......she became frustrated ...and thought- Why?

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 35

Next day Samagra was getting ready thinking - Today I will propose Vasantmitra finally. I will tell her I love her very much. As he was getting ready, Prarthna entered. She hinted Dasis to leave. 

Samagra turned and said- What happened? Why you made Dasi leave?

Prarthna came towards him and kissed him. 

Samagra smiled and said- Why are you being so loving in the morning? 

She said, I have a really good news to tell you. 

Samagra- Don't tell me...

Prarthna said - Yes Arya....

He got very shocked and happy. He picked Prarthna up in joy. 

Prarthna - Make me down Arya

Samagra kissed her forehead - I am so happy we will be parents soon my dear. 

Prarthna had tears....she said, Arya I was waiting for this for so long. 

Samagra hugged her and then thought - I can not give any pain or stress to Prarthna. I will postpone my proposal for now. Vasantmitra isn't looking for a relationship yet so I have plenty of time. 

In Mahishmati 

Sujata and Virochana were drinking and talking. 

Sujata - Avantika is determined to go to that Mela. Her Dasi also requested me. 

Virochana thought - Should I tell Sujata about my plan? No otherwise she will request me to postpone the plan. Who cares about Avantika anyway? Let her be in danger, I won't stop my plans for that silly girl. 

Bhadradev was in his room alone remembering 

Virochana came to Bhadradev crying...

Bhadradev - What happened? Where is Lachi?

Virochana- Maharaj, Maharani Lachi is dead...

Bhadradev became shocked....How did this happen? Why did she leave me? 

Virochana gave him a letter it said,

Maharaj, I am leaving you forever because Samudrasena is threatening me. I can't bear the pain to leave you but if you try to find me I won't be able to resist coming back. I say my final goodbye to you. 

Bhadradev shouted- Samudrasena......I will destroy you......

In Meluha (in night)

Prithvi was drinking alone in his room and remembering Vasantmitra and her beautiful eyes and hair. He closed his eyes and took a heavy breath. He threw his glass away in sudden anger. 

Prithvi- I gave that woman status and in return she is haunting me. He remembered his promise to her father. He thought - I would have her by now if not for that damn promise. He shouted - Guard...a woman guard entered...  He said, Call Vasantmitra...I need to meet her. 

Vasantmitra was called and she thought why Prithvi wanted to see her in night. 

Prithvi thought- Today I will offer her to be my concubine, if she says yes I will be happy, if not I will throw her out. 

Vasantmitra came....- You called me....he was angry but as soon as he saw her his anger turned into admiration and warmth. He became shy. 

Prithvi- Come forward

Vasantmitra came...

Prithvi- How are you?

She laughed...

Prithvi thought- I never noticed how pretty her laugh is and he smiled.

Prithvi- Why are you laughing? 

Vasantmitra - You saw me today and now calling me just to ask that. Why? 

Prithvi- Ah... because I.....I wanted to make you feel...ah comfortable here. You are not missing your baba right? 

Vasantmitra - Maharaj 

Prithvi- Prithvi, call me Prithvi

Vasantmitra - What? 

Prithvi- In private my friends call me Prithvi. 

Vasantmitra - Wow, what an honour, calling a king by his name, I must be special then? 

Prithvi- Oh you don't even know how special you are...he wanted to kiss her....but something in his heart stopped him. 

Vasantmitra felt awkward.....

Prithvi - Of course you are special, you are my.....friend

Vasantmitra disappointed - Right Friend, ah should I go now? 

Prithvi- Do you want to go? 

Vasantmitra determined - Yes...if there is something else for you to say then...

Prithvi- No, I just wanted to talk to you so that ....I can pass my time, I was unable to sleep.

Vasantmitra - You must see a doctor, otherwise you will develop insomnia.....she smiled and left....

Prithvi thought- Why couldn't I say anything to her? Was I afraid of losing her? What is happening with me? She's just a common woman. I shouldn't be so submissive to her. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 36

Prarthna came to kanak and told her about her news. Kanak was very happy. 

Kanak- I am so happy my darling daughter, Kamla was with them. 

Kamla hugged her- Bhabhi, congratulations, this is such a wonderful news.

Kanak- Indeed....we shall do a grand celebration. 

Prithvi came suddenly, they all got up. 

Prithvi- What celebrations are being planned? 

Kanak- You are gonna be a maternal uncle

Prithvi hugged Prarthna in joy- Congratulations my dear, he kissed her forehead. On this great occasion, I give you this gift....he gave a beautiful necklace to Prarthna. 

Prarthna- It's so beautiful but it can't be your choice. Who chose it?

Kamla- Vasantmitra...

Prithvi shocked , he looked at Kamla and Kamla smiled. Kanak- Vasantmitra? Who is she? 

Prarthna- Oh I have heard about her, your new concubine.

Kanak shocked

Prithvi- She's not my concubine, she is my friend. 

Kanak- Your friend? 

Prithvi- Yes

Kanak mockingly - I see...

Prithvi- I am saying the truth.

Kanak- Prithvi why are you trying to justify yourself. Do whatever you want, just marry Kamla and give me the heir to the throne. 

Kamla and Prithvi looked at each other, Kamla was easy but he was becoming more and more tensed. He thought, it's nice in few days I will leave for that Mela. I need to go out before I start losing my senses. 

Vasantmitra came to her room and found it empty. 

She said- Dasi what is it? Am I being thrown out?

Dasi- No Devi, in fact Maharaj has shifted you to even bigger room. 

Vasantmitra - Bigger room ? she thought- Why is he being so kind towards me? I am not a goddess that he's being so kind. My skills are not that great. What's going on in his mind? 

Dasi didn't tell her the room was closest to Prithvi's room. 

Vasantmitra came to meet Prithvi, when he saw her he started feeling very warm and he drank water. 

Prithvi- What happened? 

Vasantmitra- Why are you being so gracious? Why shift me to a much bigger room. 

Prithvi- I was just thinking about your comfort. 

Vasantmitra- Perhaps too much

Prithvi came towards her- Yeah, perhaps 

Vasantmitra - What do you want? 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 37

Vasantmitra- What do you want?

Prithvi came closer and grabbed her waist.from his other hand she gently touched her chin....

He said in her ears- You know it very well

Vasantmitra closed her eyes and tears came in her eyes, she felt very happy that Prithvi admired her but then she remembered Shaka's words and became distant from Prithvi.

Prithvi- What happened? 

Vasantmitra- If only I could slap you. 

Prithvi shocked- Why? 

Vasantmitra became angry- So this was your plan, luring me here so that you can do whatever you want. I maybe a commoner but I am not a gold digger who offer my self in exchange of riches. 

Prithvi was hearing her silently 

Vasantmitra- You initially made fun of me so you could trap me here. You deceived me. 

Prithvi got tears in his eyes.... Vasantmitra didn't like it, she hated upsetting him. 

Vasantmitra also had tears in her eyes...

Prithvi- If only all these allegations were true it would be very easy for me. I Perhaps exaggerated your intelligence. Leave....

Vasantmitra- Gladly Maharaj I will leave your kingdom right now. Hearing this he immediately got shocked and as she was about to go he hugged her from behind. 

Prithvi- No I meant leave the room, please don't go. 

His hug made her lose her senses. She touched his hands and started caressing them...she turned back and touched his face....she came closer........Prithvi touched her back and ran his fingers and she closed her eyes....she slowly hugged him. He hugged her back. But suddenly she broke the hug....... prithvi was upset....

Prithvi- You will not leave right?

Vasantmitra with teary eyes- We have a mission to go to ....and she left his room crying. 

Prithvi wiped his tears- She rejected me.......

Vasantmitra came to her room and started crying on her bed. She remembered her moments with him but then she remembered her Baba's warning and Avantika.

Vasantmitra thought- He is only trying to replace Avantika with someone new. I am nothing in front of him. He will use and throw me like Baba said. What a fool I was who thought I can be friends with a king. I will reunite him with Avantika, then he will start seeing me as his true friend. She cried more and more. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

chapter 32

Kamla is coming to terms with the fact that women will always surround Prithvi. She will stay out of their way.

coderlady thumbnail

How can Avantika expect a letter from Prithvi after suspecting him? She is the one who should send a letter and apologize.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 33

His eyes got opened finally. Once he starts seeing her as a woman, everything will change.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally. The mighty man has fallen. He never felt that for Avantika. Not this level of passion.

coderlady thumbnail

No wedding for one year. That is a long time. A lot can change in that much time. Will Kamla still end up marrying him?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 34

Sleepless nights for Prithvi. All the time he kept refusing her beauty and now that not so beautiful girl has stolen his peace.