divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope no one gets offended. This question popped in my mind and made me restless. So thought about sharing it here and want to know opinion of all my friends here. I myself did not have an answer to this and it made me feel bad about myself
What if it was our mother and brother in place of beeji and ashok respectively? We all who are supporters of babes and woman like her what would we do. Since babes is a stranger to us, we can easily support and share our opinions. 

Pls friends this question is not to offend anyone. Pls do share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would any day choose the woman leaving my brother. Period.
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I would any day choose the woman leaving my brother. Period.

yes you are right. But what if till today you had utmost respect for your mother and bro and they are not as bad and selfish like beeji and ashok. 
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

yes you are right. But what if till today you had utmost respect for your mother and bro and they are not as bad and selfish like beeji and ashok.

If the case is as similar as that of Babita's (where she was a doting DIL and Mom) and my brother cheats on her (and not just cheats but keep her cheating for 10 damn years which seriously is inhuman iMO) I would stand by the woman and tell Mom where she's being wrong. There's always a sense of justice in me that's instilled since childhood by my parents.
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amongst my friends and acquaintances this exact situation has happened a lot and the family has always chosen the sister / daughter-in-law over the brother / son when kids are involved. In Punjabi and Gujarati culture even more so.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i would support the woman because before being a sibling & daughter to someone, i'm an individual who to understand the situation before making the judgement ...no doubt i love my mother and brother but i'm a woman and individual before relationships come into the picture...my parents & gurus have taught me to stand up for justice even if relationships become an obstacle...in mahabharata, krishna told the pandavas to stand up for the injustice against their wife despite the kauravas being their cousins/family...similarly, standing up against injustice & differentiating between right & wrong with a neutral & calm view is more important..
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

Amongst my friends and acquaintances this exact situation has happened a lot and the family has always chosen the sister / daughter-in-law over the brother / son when kids are involved. In Punjabi and Gujarati culture even more so.

👏
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well if this was the case, I can vouch for my unconditional support to that woman even if it's going against the family.
NatureHappiness thumbnail
First of all, I would never be like Lovely, who takes her family for granted. Basically, she is just a dummy in the house.
Secondly, if I had a brother like Ashok who betrayed his wife for 10 whole years(a decade) and specially when she is such a young girl, I wouldn't have tolerated it at all, because he has betrayed a woman . She has stayed with us for 17 years of her life. So it is obvious that I would support her and may even disown (depends) my own brother.
And like @meenachem said, even Krishna in Mahabharat has stated, if you have to face your family on the battlefield, they are not your family but your enemy and you have the full rights to fulfill your duty, hence I would give this as an evidence to not support my brother and mother. Oh, and your question was not at all offending, it is good to know what others think.. 😳Edited by NatureHappiness - 5 years ago
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

If the case is as similar as that of Babita's (where she was a doting DIL and Mom) and my brother cheats on her (and not just cheats but keep her cheating for 10 damn years which seriously is inhuman iMO) I would stand by the woman and tell Mom where she's being wrong. There's always a sense of justice in me that's instilled since childhood by my parents.

same here n always i do tell anything which i feel is wrong no matter how hard it pricks.