Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
The only pinching thing was Babita refusing alimony for her so called kiddish self respect. I'm so so glad CVs aren't on the mahaan path.😳
At least they highlighted this point, even if she'll go on to refuse it all over again.😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Just watched the episode!! Thanks @TM for bringing this issue up..the CVs read our opinion and showed it onscreen 
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Yup CVS showed through HS that alimony is Babitha right, and they needed now for Mini future also...Happy to see Ashok prediction that HS might make her ask alimony is so right .

hope babita dosent get influenced by her MIL. I think minne will definitely say somethinng to beejiEdited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Thanks for the responses :)
glad that most of you resonated the same feeling that Babita should be a realist and take Alimony and makers too did same...Hanuman nicely explained the diff b/w self respect n ego and told them what dey are doing is out of ego n stupidity😆
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peeyara

My mind is bugging with this question.

Is Babita right in being idealist and rejecting Alimony at a time when she dont have a single source of income? 

Cant she be a realist and claim alimony until she is financially stable?

Right now Babita and Mini are just thinking about daily survival and court fees. Babita isnt thinking about Mini's education.

I have a hope that may be Hanuman will help them understand that they should be realist and there is nothing wrong in it!

Opinions?

I am just so happy with how CVs have kept it realist really👏

You don't see it often in other shows that even female leads are called out on their ego issue & not name it on mahaanta only

I loved it how they distinguished the thin line between self respect & ego👏

I loved it that they kept the characters real & not trying to make it mahaan 👏 *happy tears *😭

You don't see it often & when you see it CVs should be appreciated for that
You know what I am just going to make a post to appreciate them😃
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Babita fights for her rights! Yay! Thank God! 
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Thanks to cvs for showing the truth. Was fed up of watching mahaan heroines
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just hope this Beeji crap doesn't pester her to take a backseat. I want her still stick to her descision.
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I just hope this Beeji crap doesn't pester her to take a backseat. I want her still stick to her descision.

I am scared of that too. When she thinks of a taking a backseat,  hopefully Hanuman's words will push her harder to claim her rights! 
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

I am scared of that too. When she thinks of a taking a backseat,  hopefully Hanuman's words will push her harder to claim her rights! 

i hope babita recalls what her lawyer told her that if her inlaws were good, they would have been here in this house with her. Women like beejis are those selfish generation who enjoyed sons money as well as their bahus sewa in the name of sanskaar. And these kind of women are large in numbers here. Dont want to be sarastic but it is the truth that 90% of women will behave like beejis in this situation