Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am Sutapa ... its a Bengali/Sanskrit word which means beautiful tapaswini    I am half Bengali half Punjabi ... 

Wow...what a beautiful name! I heard it for the first time. 😊

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Hello!

Wow! Lovely words on a beautiful concept!

While we are discussing duality, can we also touch upon dwaita and adwaita...how God is "just one" but at the same time he is everywhere.

Take the eg of Rasa Leela, Krishna is only one- and unlike anyone else- but still he dances with and entertains every single Gopi of Vrindavan.

Also, another aspect of the same is how the Trinity behave...they are simultaneously (Quoting Ramanand Sagar here) devotees AND masters of one another!

Thanks a lot Radha. ( I hope I got your name right) .

BOLD - Yes. Very true. It also teaches that we all are one and the same. Yet we are individuals too. 

And what you said about Trinity is always true. Their love and Bhakti for each other is another beautiful thing to read about in Mythology. 

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Beautiful post 👏 and wanted to comment on it to keep it bookmarked in My Posts.  😳

Every point in bang on and thoughtful.. 👍🏼

I'm looking forward to Radha's journey.. The journey that will transform her from a normal human form, which has every trait of a normal human-being to the pure soul form of Radha, which is filled with love, breaking all the traits.. 

I hope she doesn't get her memory just like that making the instant transformation but I would like to see how the transformation can happen to any human being on earth.. And how everyone of us have a Radha in us that is capable of loving in it's purest form breaking all the traits that we use as excuses to hold back ourselves from doing so.. 

Thanks a lot. 😳 

Radha is us and we all are Radha. You may follow any religion, or like me not follow any religion at all. But we all have souls and we all owe it ourselves to become the best version of ourselves. 

My father was not a good man. He beat my mother up and she had to leave him to save herself and her kids. But I do not hate him. Not because his deeds are justified. What he did was wrong on so many levels. But I do not hate him for my own sake. I do not want the feeling of hatred to be a burden on my soul. I am free because of that. If had hated him, I would help on to my past, not moved on in life.  We need to let go of feelings, things that burden our souls. We have to be as free as Radha-Krishna's love. Their love was free to. There were no labels. They were not married. They were outside the society, culture. 

Radha-Krishna's love is not about the love for another human being. It about the love for our own self. We cannot love our self if have hate, anger, rage, jealousy within us.  If we cannot love our self, we cannot love this world. 

Love
Kshithi 
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

Thanks a lot Radha. ( I hope I got your name right) .

BOLD - Yes. Very true. It also teaches that we all are one and the same. Yet we are individuals too. 

And what you said about Trinity is always true. Their love and Bhakti for each other is another beautiful thing to read about in Mythology. 

Love
Kshithi

Hola Kshiti, this is Pro. :D

Will love to discuss more such fun stuff with you! :D :D
Viswasruti thumbnail
Kshithi , I am Madhuri who loves the Radha Krishna  story , their love, longing, a pure sense of belonging even though they lived miles apart, that mystic love I love most ! 
Here I am reading a post which consists of a writer with wisdom speaking with her logical mind ! 😊
Our desire to love and be loved comes from God. This point you explained with a precision! In some of the more esoteric texts such as the Puranas and the Chaitanya Caritamrita, it explains that the complete manifestation of God includes his feminine counterpart, Radha. They are inconceivably one and different, as Krishna expanded himself into two for the purpose of exchanging love! There's a beautiful description in the Chaitanya-Caritamrita which gives us a window into the connection between Radha and Krishna.

"Radha is the full power, and Lord Ka is the possessor of full power. The two are not different, as evidenced by the revealed scriptures. They are indeed the same, just as musk and its scent are inseparable, or as fire and its heat are non-different. Thus Rdh and Kiha are one, yet they have taken two forms to enjoy the mellows of pastimes.

In Epics and Puranas the characters move forward with a defined agenda , either decided by God or defined by that time's rules and traditons . Yes , with hidden meanings and messages the main characters define the God's will with a weakness of human wish ! There is so much to understand in your post Kshithi !⭐️ I consider this as one of the best posts so far in this RK Forum ! I really adore your style of writing , and your clear concept on almost all the points of Radha Krishna Love and the real meaning behind that incarnation  ! 

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Kshithi , I am Madhuri who loves the Radha Krishna  story , their love, longing, a pure sense of belonging even though they lived miles apart, that mystic love I love most ! 

Here I am reading a post which consists of a writer with wisdom speaking with her logical mind ! 😊
Our desire to love and be loved comes from God. This point you explained with a precision! In some of the more esoteric texts such as the Puranas and the Chaitanya Caritamrita, it explains that the complete manifestation of God includes his feminine counterpart, Radha. They are inconceivably one and different, as Krishna expanded himself into two for the purpose of exchanging love! There's a beautiful description in the Chaitanya-Caritamrita which gives us a window into the connection between Radha and Krishna.

"Radha is the full power, and Lord Ka is the possessor of full power. The two are not different, as evidenced by the revealed scriptures. They are indeed the same, just as musk and its scent are inseparable, or as fire and its heat are non-different. Thus Rdh and Kiha are one, yet they have taken two forms to enjoy the mellows of pastimes.

In Epics and Puranas the characters move forward with a defined agenda , either decided by God or defined by that time's rules and traditons . Yes , with hidden meanings and messages the main characters define the God's will with a weakness of human wish ! There is so much to understand in your post Kshithi !⭐️ I consider this as one of the best posts so far in this RK Forum ! I really adore your style of writing , and your clear concept on almost all the points of Radha Krishna Love and the real meaning behind that incarnation  ! 

Madhuri,

First of all I am overwhelmed because of your appreciation. So thank you. 😊 
And secondly, what a beautiful prose! I would definitely want to explore more on this one day. 

Radha-Krishna being one is again poses as an example of duality. Shiva-Shakti, Nar-Narayan, Vishnu-Lakshmi, Hari-Hara...  

And it is true...one cannot exist without the other. I agree with everything that you have written. I really loved it.

When we read Puranas, we realize that destiny and free will always go hand-in-hand. There is a symbiotic relationship between these two. They always feed each other. If you see in this serial itself, Krishna always give one last chance to change the course of you life, be it Kansa, be it Kalinga. Even though Kansa's destiny is to die by Krishna's hands, there still is a free will which Kansa can utilize and change his destiny. I am always fascinated by this duality. I am again circling back to the same thing.  This also leads to a concept of debate. The Purana's and the philosophical concepts are depicted in such a way that they are open for interpretations, iterations, and for debate.  

And about rules and traditions of the society. If you have watched Mahabharata earlier, this concept of tradition is explored there as well. What is tradition? What is culture? As Krishna says,  they are for our benefit. We are not for them. These traditions and cultures has to be fluid, has to change with time. We can not stick to the old concepts in a new age.  We have to break them when the time comes. We have come out of our own mold, we should strive not to become Koopa Manduka.   

If I start writing about this I will never stop. 😳
We will definitely talk more. I would love to exchange ideas and debate with you more on this.  

Love
Kshithi
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This post is very interesting , your explaining all the angles of Radha and Krishna's love is amazing. Want to read more such great posts from you .👏
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

This post is very interesting , your explaining all the angles of Radha and Krishna's love is amazing. Want to read more such great posts from you .👏

Thanks a lot Avyakta. 😊 

Love
Kshithi
sargam. thumbnail
Lovely thought about Radha being us.That its our journey too we need to fight all the odds to reach the supreme.
Beautiful post
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: sargam.

Lovely thought about Radha being us.That its our journey too we need to fight all the odds to reach the supreme.

Beautiful post

Thank You Sargam. 😊 

Love
Kshithi