Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Talk of Cassandra! But she proved to be correct in what she predicted for Troy, so I hope you don't turn out to be right as well.

Unless Radha, determined not be any  abla naari.  seizes a belan  and bops Jatila one on the head with it.😆

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Kaede

Inthink he will marry her but die the same day which makes jatila go insane and she blames Radha's inauspicious presence which killed her son and then non stop torture of Radha 

😭
Hope story won't take this turn.

PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Daakshaayani,

As I have told you earlier, I love your very unusual and beautiful id.  

I was curious about the meaning of Pranayini,  and now I find that it means Priye, Preyasi, or bharya. 
Lovely! So your id is most appealing, both euphonically and in terms of its meaning.

Shyamala Aunty

Thank you, Aunty!
It means Pandavas' Pranayini. I love Pancha Pandavas... ðŸ˜³

@Kaede,
I don't trust these makers. They can turn the story this way too. Radhe Maa save us! 
SweetRogue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

Mahabharata, the current surviving one, doesn't have much of others. Only Srimad Bhagavatham has them.  😊
We've lost a lot of content from our scriptures because of foreign invasions, that is the reason why our epics appear incomplete. 

Thank you for answering. Oh how I swis we had the unadulterated versions of our scriptures!
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@SweetRogue,
I wish so too. It's unfortunate that we don't have the accurate versions. ðŸ˜’
_Anantha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

I believe Radha is Krishna's other half. None of the scriptures tell you that Radha was married to another man. Actually there is a very less content about Radha in the present surviving scriptures. Ayan is just a folktale and I let it be. For me Radha is Mahalakshmi, Adi Shakti and Lord's equal. I love to imagine Radha and Krishna as childhood friends and as they grew up, they fell in love. Their separation happened when Krishna was 13. Radha may have been 13 or 14 at that time. According to Garga Samhita, Krishna and Radha had a spiritual marriage with all the devas present as spectators. There is no chance of her getting married to anyone, and even if she did, later, it was for namesake. But I always prefer the option where she didn't marry. It's my view after all and I respect yours.

Hello!! 
Can you please let me know where I can read Garga Samhita in detail? Also I'd like to know more about Ayan too. Please share links where I can read these folk tales. Thanks in advance ðŸ˜Š
_Anantha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Well, Radha does tell Balaram that Ayan is her baalpan ka sakha. So a childhood friend.Not a relative, for there is no indication that Ayan's parents are related to Vrishbaan or his wife.

As for the rest, I agree with you. I have no idea how they plan to spin out 200 + episodes with a one track story. Right now, Sumedh is carrying the show just like Lord Krishna carrying the Govardhan Parvat. Take him out, and it will collapse.

I am not an expert on our mythology, but I always understood that Radha was married to another man. Sisupala taunts Lord Krishna with having a love affair with another man's wife just before he is decapitated by the Sudarshan Chakra.

Radha's relationship with Krishna is said to be metaphysical. I also read that after she died she was transformed into Krishna's flute.

Shyamala Cowsik

Can't agree more to this! I have been watching this show since start..and now I find it pretty boring and skip the episodes most of times. I'm glad they have written updates in this forum. 
vjctpt378 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Radha is none other than soul of krishna... it's jus answer of all queries I feel. They r eternal n divine so marrying a common man is beyond divine... n recent episode they showed durvasa recognising kridha as god n goddess so I hope they won't show some stupid in this show ... rather they leave Radha alone waiting for kanha ...even in Vrindavan now also they greet Radha Radha ... as she is kanha n viceversa
I just want Krishna to get away from this toxic pseudo Radha. The way she treats Krishna makes my blood boil. She surpasses Bhama in arrogance.