Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

I know, right! On the top of that, I found bakasur's CGI, extremely funny!πŸ˜†  As, you said, all he was doing, was flapping wings!πŸ˜† He was SQUINT-EYED also, i feel!πŸ˜† They seriously need to work a little bit on the visual graphics of these DEVILS!πŸ˜†

They seriously wasted friday and saturday's episode, doing nothing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜• The story is moving at a snail's pace, you see! I don't understand, what is the motive of showing these ayan-radha-krishna scenes! I just hope, ayan-radha teaming up against krishna and krishna pretending, doesn't become monotonous in future! 

Kaalia Naag, coming up though!πŸ₯³I hope, radha would notice, some of krishna's herioism while battling kaalia!😳 Its high time, she sees HIM through, the fake projection of his!

The CGI for Bakasur was terrible, without a doubt...and the fact that they showed him for SO many epis compounded the problem...you construct something so poorly in CGI and then continue to show it to ppl over and over again and expect them to connect? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Well, some epis have dragged in previous weeks also but this week the drag just got too tiresome for me...the scenes were repetitive without any clarity so that also added to the problem. It almost seemed like they wanted to show a cliched jungle track on RK like they show in all shows...lol ki jungle mein gaayab kar do leads ko so that they can interact and have "moments"...but overall the drag and aimlessness of these jungle epis didn't leave much impact. 

As others mentioned here, Radha has been flipped from being overly petulant to now just reacting to Krishna...The whole week she had nothing to say or do other than be scared of Bakasur or be in awe and then suspicious of the "maya" that created the sundar van...

Ayan seems to be brought into scenes for timepass so that they can all run around like kids as part of Krishna's gamesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as I said, these days the show is giving more and more vibes of a kiddie cartoon show with the terrible animation for the creatures and these childish fights b/w Ayan and Krishna...while Radha just hangs around like a confused spectatorπŸ˜†

What will be the point of Radha noticing any of Krishna' heroism? She will only get more scared of him if she sees how powerful he is, no? Right now that is what they are showing...that she fears the magical powers she thinks he has.