Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinySparkle

I love the show's concept, story line, characters, grand sets, costumes, music, actors and their chemistry.

I don't care whether what they're showing is fictional or non-fictional. I have loved the overall setup of each and every single character and the way they've been depicted, until now. 

Frankly speaking, all of my tiredness goes away when I watch a single episode of this show...Sumedh performing as Krishn is a blessing to watch onscreen and Mallika is so so bubbly and charming as Radha ❤️❤️

So far I have no single complaint against anything as a viewer as I am completely immersed and am enjoying each and every scene, be it Jatila and Ayan too...love their acting as well...😆

@bold: This I so agree with...this show is my stress buster these days...it leaves me with a serene, happy feeling...there is just something so positive in the atmosphere of the show...the setting, the music, the themes...whether it's Krishna's mischief that makes me smile or his words of wisdom at the end of each epi which leave me with a sense of serenity...it's all so well presented 👏

Haha I do have to give it to Jatila and Ayan that they are both acting well...and no matter what nefarious plans they cook up, we do know Krishna will manage to outwit them somehow...😆

I'm just hoping the makers can continue with presenting the story nicely at a good pace and don't lose that core sense of purity and innocence emanating from the show currently...the spiritual anchor...that is what holds it together :) 
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everything appears to be very artistic onscreen. Better than those stupid shows which air for generations. The show gives a good content to analyze. And the lessons given by Krishna are amazing.
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Anu!! Love your post and how you summed up this beautiful show:))

I simply love the show so far. Its so well made. Love the casting of Radha & Krishna, Background score, sets and costumes. There is this constant grin on the face while watching Krishna. 

Love the way makers have portrayed Krishna. He is ever playful, witty and playing pranks and in the very next moment just gives the most important life lessons without ever getting preachy. The one which really stayed with me is when Radha-Krishna are fighting for the room and He says, Kisi bhi vastu se itna moh achhi baat nahi hai, kyunki jeevan mein kabhi kabhi aisi paristhiti aa hi jati hai ki 
apko us vastu ya sambandh ka tyag karna padta hai. aur tab us moh se utpann hui peeda asahniya 
hoti hai". Foreshadowing their story:(

Krishna- Balram scenes are a treat to watch😆 They don't even need to communicate, one always knows what the other is upto😆

Also I don't know why but I love the Mor Pankh on his paagh, its so cute😳😆 and love the way he says Radhey Radhey at the end.:)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Hello Anu!! Love your post and how you summed up this beautiful show:))

I simply love the show so far. Its so well made. Love the casting of Radha & Krishna, Background score, sets and costumes. There is this constant grin on the face while watching Krishna. 

Love the way makers have portrayed Krishna. He is ever playful, witty and playing pranks and in the very next moment just gives the most important life lessons without ever getting preachy. The one which really stayed with me is when Radha-Krishna are fighting for the room and He says, Kisi bhi vastu se itna moh achhi baat nahi hai, kyunki jeevan mein kabhi kabhi aisi paristhiti aa hi jati hai ki 
apko us vastu ya sambandh ka tyag karna padta hai. aur tab us moh se utpann hui peeda asahniya 
hoti hai". Foreshadowing their story:(

Krishna- Balram scenes are a treat to watch😆 They don't even need to communicate, one always knows what the other is upto😆

Also I don't know why but I love the Mor Pankh on his paagh, its so cute😳😆 and love the way he says Radhey Radhey at the end.:)

Aww heyy spidie! Long time, man...haha last kis forum mein mile the hum, I can't even remember😆...Nice to see you here :) 

@bold: Yes! I loved that scene too for the same reason...in the midst of what was otherwise some mischief and nautanki from Krishna, he suddenly manages to interject such a deep, meaningful message about attachments in life...it was foreshadowing for what's coming for him and Radha as well as a general lesson in life about being too attached to things when one day everything has to be left behind, no matter how attached you are...the more you are attached, the more it hurts when you invariably have to be seperated from the object of attachment. 

Haha the mor pankh is always cute on Krishna, no doubt...and yes, the Radhe Radhe is nicely done too :) 

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
This show has struck the positive cords with the viewers.
And I am so glad to read such beautiful analysis of this classic saga of Radha krishna.