Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
If its Iqbal then ekta needs to keep Bajaj #2 ready because Iqbal wont last the series at all ๐Ÿ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

If its Iqbal then ekta needs to keep Bajaj #2 ready because Iqbal wont last the series at all ๐Ÿ˜†

I get what you mean ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iqbal does have a terrible track record of quitting shows really soon in all shows till date where he has played the lead. That's the only gripe I have ever had with him.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

I get what you mean๐Ÿ˜‰Iqbal does have a terrible track record of quitting shows really soon in all shows till date where he has played the lead. That's the only gripe I have ever had with him.

+1 that apart he is a very hawt and super talented actor
โญ๏ธ
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's just a news on YouTube not confirmed...
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love Iqbal khan...,
If it's true than I am going to watch the show for him
But I like new anurag and prerana
Today in episode 2... even though it wasn't that many scenes but I love their chemistry
I don't want this anurag and Prerna to be separated
Melkor thumbnail
Iqbal would surely do justice to the character of Bajaj coz he is an amazing actor and he plays grey characters really well.
I can't comment on how he would look opp EJF though coz as someone mentioned earlier he was paired opp Eisha Singh in ETRETR which looked really odd and weird.

I wouldn't compare him with Parth coz he is a far more experienced and nuanced actor than both Parth and Erica who still have a long way to go.
However this doesn't mean that Parth can't act.Anyone who has seen KYY knows how brilliant he was.He is even impressing a lot as Anurag which is a totally different character from Manik.

If Iqbal joins the cast then it would be a valuable addition coz he is a great actor.Similarly I am not fond of Hina personally but I can't deny that she acts really well too.
Rather than pitching one actor against the other I would prefer to see all of them complimenting each other with their good acting and the juniors can learn from their seniors as well.

Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing! .