yes I will update it dear I will try my best to give it on regular basis😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

wow ishveer nirbhay ritika holi.good that nirbhay is not bringing his mom.ragini ishani scene was sweet.ranveer brought Jasmine for ishani.so romantic. waiting for ishveer scenes

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes now Ishveer nirbhay and Rithika holi 
glad you liked it and the way Nirbhay not bringing his mom 
glad you liked Raagini and Ishani's scene and Ranveer bringing jasmine
for Ishani 
ya let us see Ishveer scenes
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 734
Ranveer hiding the jasmine Gajra cover inside the lamp table draw and then he closed the draw and then he removed his watch and kept it in the lamp table and he took his car key, purse and mobile phone from his pant pocket and kept it in the lamp table and then he walked and went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and took his night dress and he closed the cupboard and walked and went to the washroom and entered the washroom to change himself. 
Ishani leaving Raagini to Amba and was walking and coming back to their room in the corridor were her thoughts were kept on going to the way Ranveer was hiding something from her. The way he was keeping his hand behind him was making her think what he was having in his hand. She walked and finally came back to their room and she entered the room were she entered their room and saw for Ranveer all over the room and she didn't find Ranveer were before she could start thinking where Ranveer would have gone that was the moment the washroom door was opened were Ishani's eyes fell over Washroom were Ranveer was coming out of the washroom wearing white night pant and blue t-shirt. He was looking more and more charming and handsome in that look. Ranveer coming out of the washroom and stood there for a while and saw Ishani with a calm look. Both were seeing each other with a cute look. Ishani having a cute face walked and came to him were Ranveer too walked two step and came near the bed were Ishani too came near him were both of them stood facing each other. 
Ishani(seeing him and in a normal tone):What were you hiding from me? I am sure you were hiding something in your hand while you were entering our room. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile took his hand to her hand and he held her hand in his hand and with a cute look):There is nothing in this Ranveer's life to hide from you Ishani. come with me..(telling it he started to walk holding her hand).
Ishani too hearing Ranveer telling that he does not have anything to hide from her and the way he was holding her hand and taking her with him she too was going along with him. He took her around the bed and brought her to the lamp table and then he made her stand near the lamp table and took his hand from her hand and then he opened the draw of lamp table and he took the cover out of the draw and closed the draw and he turned and saw Ishani with a cute look and showed the cover to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani seeing the cover):Its Jasmine Gajra. For you only I brought it. 
Ishani(seeing the cover having Jasmine Gajra and raised her eyes and saw Ranveer with a love look and in a cute tone):Jasmine Gajra?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):haan If you keep this Jasmine Gajra in your hair you will surely look beautiful. Can I get the chance to see my wife with this Jasmine Gajra?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is asking her having a cute smile were she took her hand to the cover in Ranveer's hand and getting the cover from Ranveer's hand and cutely seeing Ranveer):Haan you can see me having Jasmine Gajra. But go out of the room and wait in my room. After getting ready let me call to your mobile. Then come to our room. 
Ranveer(hearing it cutely):hmm okay(telling it he took his phone that was in the lamp table and he walked and went out of the room).
Ishani with a happy smile walked and went to the entrance of the room and she closed the room door well and then she locked the door. She saw the Jasmine Gajra in the cover and had a shy smile. She was really so happy seeing Ranveer bringing her Jasmine Gajra. She walked and went to the dressing table and she kept the Jasmine Gajra cover in the dressing table and then she walked and went to the cupboard and she opened her cupboard and then she took her dresses and with the dresses in her hand she closed the cupboard and walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready. After 15 minutes she opened the washroom door and she came out of the washroom wearing a beautiful red mixed pink lehenga and Choli were the Lehenga and Choli were having designs in it and was showing her more and more beautiful. The gap between the Lehenga and Choli were exposing her fare white stomach so well. She walked and came to the dressing table and she stood in front of the mirror. She saw herself a glance and then she sat in the stool in front of the mirror and she started to make her make up wearing few ornaments and she tied her hair so well and she took the Jasmine Gajra Ranveer has brought for her and seeing the Jasmine Gajra she had a happy smile were she took the Jasmine Gajra to her hair and she kept the Jasmine Gajra in her hair and took the hair pin and she pinned the Jasmine Gajra to her hair so well.Having the Jasmine Gajra in her hair and she saw the mirror were she made her final check up in the mirror were she looked more and more beautiful.She got up from the stool and then she walked to the switch board and then she turned off the switches for the main lights and then leaving the night lamps and bed stand lamps to glow and then she took her phone from the lamp table and then she dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ear and she heard the ring and waited for Ranveer to pick the call. 
Ranveer laying in the bed in Ishani's room and was thinking about Ishani and was smiling so well. As he was smiling he heard the ring of his phone that was laying in the bed next to him. Ranveer took the phone from the bed and saw the phone and getting its Ishani he had a smile in his lips. He picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Ranveer:hmm bolo Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and in a shy mixed tone):Come to our room...(telling it she cut the call).
Ranveer with a happy smile got up from the bed and he started to walk were he came out of the room and then he walked crossing the corridor and then he came to their room and then he took his hand to the door and he knocked the door. As he was knocking the door for the second time the door was unlocked and then door was opened Ranveer who was excited to see Ishani immediately like a child saw for Ishani were Ishani opening the door for him and was standing in front of him with a smile in her lips. 
Ranveer for a while lost himself seeing Ishani in such a look were the way she was wearing the ornaments and bangles in her hands and the Choli, lehenga and the gap between Choli and Lehenga exposing her white stomach and hip to him made him to completely fall for Ishani. Seeing Jasmine Gajra in Ishani's hair he had a cute smile in his lips. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Aarthi, Uttam, Vikram were having the dinner sitting in the dinning table chairs. Nirbhay after finishing his office work came out of his room and he walked in the corridor and got down in the stairs and he came to the hall and he walked and came to the dinning table were everyone smiled to Nirbhay and Nirbhay too reciprocated their smiles and he too sat in his chair. The Servant lady started to serve the food to him. Nirbhay after the servant lady served the dinner to him he started to have the dinner. 
Nirbhay(having the dinner and seeing the servant lady):Maa had her dinner know?
servant lady:Haan Bhaiya I gave the dinner to her in her room itself. 
Nirbhay:hmm tk..(telling it he saw Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram):Tomorrow we all need to be going to RV mansion. 
Aarthi(hearing it with a smile):RV mansion? Lekhin for what Bhaiya?
Nirbhay:Wo...Ishani called me and invited us all to come to her home for Holi celebration.Even she has called Rithika too. She has invited by 7 o clock tomorrow evening. Let us pick up Rithika too with us and go to RV mansion by 7 o clock tomorrow evening. 
Aarthi:Haan its so many days we didn't see Ishani.Even in hospital you and Rithika only went and saw Ishani we all didn't go and visit Ishani. Let us surely go now Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:hmm tk ..
Uttam:Ishani invited you means how is Ishani now Bhaiya?
Nirbhay:Haan she said she is fine now? Tomorrow all of us can see her know?
Aarthi(with a smile):yes Bhaiya it will be so happy. Let us all go...(thinking for a while):How about Maa?
Nirbhay:Ishani invited Maa too but thinking about Ranveer and Maa's fight and thinking about Maa stabbing Ishani I decided not to take Maa with us. 
Vikram(in a instant tone):Superb Bhaiya..surely Maa won't be silent seeing Ranveer and Ishani. 
Aarthi:Haan Bhaiya Vikram is right only and you too have took good decision only..Let us all go to RV mansion and come. 
Nirbhay(with a smile):hmm so nice...(he started to have his dinner).
RV MANSION..
Ranveer was admiring Ishani from top to bottom were his eyes were almost eating her beauty as much as it can. He completely fell for her. Ranveer giving a cute smile to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to him were he started to keep each step admiring her. Ishani too saw him with a cute look and kept two steps back and went inside the room were Ranveer too came inside the room and he without turning itself held the doors with his both the hands and closed the door and locked the room just by looking Ishani itself. After locking the door he went and stood close to Ishani. Ishani saw him with a cute look. The dim lights were making them to get more and more romantic were Ishani was looking more beautiful to Ranveer's eyes in that dim lights. 
Ranveer(in a husky tone):Bahut cute lakriyu Ishani.
Ishani had a shy smile were she bowed her head were Ranveer admiring her shyness and with a smile put his hand behind her back and in a instant pulled her close to him. His hands were on the exposed back of Ishani. Ishani feeling Ranveer's closeness and being close to him raised her head and saw Ranveer. 
Ranveer(in a husky tone itself):thanks for dressing up for me and you look so beautiful having this Jasmine Gajra..
Ishani(with a shy smile and in a husky tone):I am for you only. For my man only I dressed up. For your eyes only I need to look more and more beautiful Ranveer. Because only your eyes has the rights to admire me. See me as much as you want. 
Ranveer hearing it had a smile were with the smile itself he started to take her backwards were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's eyes itself was walking along with him were he finally took her to the bed were he seeing Ishani's eyes itself he made Ishani to sit in the bed were Ishani too like a mesmerized lady sat in the bed were Finally Ranveer made her to lay in the bed were he too laid in the bed along with her and he laid beside her. Ishani's hands too came to Ranveer's shoulders were she held him close to her. 
Ranveer went close to her and he kissed her forehead were Ishani closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's kiss were Ranveer then moved his lips slowly to her eyes and he kissed her eyelids one by one were he then moved his lips to Ishani's nose and he kissed her nose and then he moved his lips in Ishani's cheek and he kissed her cheek deeply were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's kiss was falling for him so well. Ranveer kissing Ishani's cheek and then took his lips and then saw her lips and was mesmerized seeing Ishani's pink lips. 
Ishani(too opening her eyes and saw Ranveer were seeing Ranveer seeing her lips and in husky tone):what you want?
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Ishani and in a cute tone):What you want means?
Ishani:What you are wanting from me now?
Ranveer(with a cute light smile):Want you only for me...at least vegetarian love now...
Ishani(in husky tone):If Raagini comes means..
Ranveer:That time let me stop it but for now please allow me to love you...you are looking so beautiful..
Ishani(with a cute smile):hmm tk take me..
Ranveer gave a smile to her and in a micro second kissed her lips were Ishani closed her eyes and held Ranveer's head with her hand...
To be continued😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
BatoolFatima9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww...its amazing episode dear... ❤️
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very much beautiful episode...loved this update...great IshVeer moments...looking forward to it...how's Ur busy life going didu?
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great episode.
Waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Excellent and very romantic update.
Update soon.
Take care,😛😛
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Lovely episode. Like Ishveer romance a lot. 
Eagerly waiting for the next
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update😊Continue soon