Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi my dear friends,

I am sorry for not updating Ranveer's unsaid feelings for so many days. Even Ranveer's Aashiqui is in the middle only. 
I do have the tracks for both the story but the greatest wrong I did was watching the show "SILSILA" of Shakti Arora.

The base of my story is always Ranveer's feelings only and I will always keep imagining the tracks based on Ranveer only. As I watched Shakti's SILSILA and the show being an extramarital affair story and seeing Shakti in such a role is now disturbing me and almost assassinating Ranveer's character in my thoughts.  

yes I do know its just a show but watching Shakti in such a role of cheating his wife and now I am finding it hard to imagine Ranveer in my story. So now again I am watching MERI AASHIQUI TUMSE HI EPISODES and stopped watching SILSILA to kick start the feel of Ranveer and to feel the emotions of Ranveer. 

Let me start updating both the stories Ranveer's unsaid feelings and Ranveer's Aashiqui from tomorrow. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Regards
Sakshi
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't U worry didu...even that show hurts me alot...I hate that pathetic show frm the core...I can't even tolerate that...if that show bothers u & ur imagination...pls don't watch it then ...I don't watch...Shakti isn't fit for that role...sorry if I hurt U didu Edited by PrinceAsif - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
please don't take it to your heart.the story is disturbing. but just see it as a character n appreciate shakti for his guys to do a grey character n how flawlessly he is playing it.an actor should do all types of characters.right?the worst character of shakti was in pyar tune kya kiya. there he hid from his student that he is married n finally he dumped her like a tissue paper. when she became mad because of him also he didn't bother to visit her n loved happily with his wife 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer scene was romantic .ranveer's dialogues were romantic .ishani dressing up wearing the Jasmine which ranveer gave her n ranveer admiring her beauty was romantic. kisses were so romantic. loved ishani saying that she needs to look good only for him as only his eyes have the right to admire her beauty
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Completely agreeing with you Sakshi
Kunal is jerk and horny as well as cheater

He is exactly opposite of what Ranveer was

I too hate that show to the core

Take your time dear...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, dear, I hate Shakti in his new role. His hero is completely opposite from our Ranveer. Stop watching it, dear. I really miss your daily updates. Please update soon.😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
I don't watch Shakti's new show. It's totally different from our MATSH.
Please update asap. Can't wait.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Don't stop updating. I miss your story a lot.😊😊