Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Kanak has seen the resemblance in the eyes. Has she also figured out that Vasantmitra is the daughter? Wouldn't that make her a princess too?

Wait and watch 🤭

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 42

Vasantmitra and Prithvi reached the Mela after one day in night. They met their friends there. They have booked a Sarai there. 

In night all of them met each other in Prithvi's room. Everyone understood the plan.

Varun- Yes but it's risky. 

Lakha- The mela will start after tomorrow. We have one day to think it all through. 

Vasantmitra- We must not let any person get harmed. For that we will have to manage their movements.

Samagra- agreed

Prithvi- Fine , this whole plan of Bhadradev to malign me must fail. 

Avantika and Rupa also arrived with their friends and Karan. 

They surprisingly were staying at the same Sarai. 

In night Avantika went for a walk with Rupa. Suddenly Karan came and said Rajkumari can we walk together.

Avantika thought - Oh god, in this whole journey he bored me to death and now here also. 

She said- Sure...and they started walking.

Vasantmitra was in her room in her own inner turmoil. She remembered Shaka's words of never believing any royal but her feelings for Prithvi was making her loser her good sense. She thought- I am afraid that I might be so in love with him I might end up accepting his offer and then regret it all my life. I must do something to reunite Avantika with him so he stop being attracted to me. I know it's just attraction, he doesn't love me. If it was love, he would offer marriage but apparently he only wants me as a new flower in Antahpura and I won't be becoming that. 

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. She opened it and it was Prithvi.

Prithvi- I couldn't sleep 

Vasantmitra- Neither could I

He came inside and locked the door. 

They stared at each other, her heart was beating really fast. She hugged him.

Prithvi hugged her back

Prithvi kissed her cheeks again and said- You love me still won't accept me. 

Vasantmitra- I never said I love you

Prithvi - Then say it

She smiled and nodded her head in No

He smirked and pinned her to the wall, he gently touched her face and kissed her, this time she couldn't resist and reciprocated. 

Vasantmitra broke it and said- I still won't accept 

Prithvi smirked - I love challenges

He sat on the bed and she sat besides him. 

Prithvi- We are still friends though, right? 

Vasantmitra- Yes we are...

They talked for like an hour on many things and unknowingly fell asleep in each other's arms as it was very late. 

Avantika in her room angry- Rupa I can't tolerate Karan, I don't like him.

Rupa- Then talk to Maharaj Prithvi, I know what your heart wants.

Avantika- What should I talk about? Why is he marrying Kamla or why did he try to kill me? 

Rupa prayed to god- Ishwar, please make Maharaj and Rajkumari in front of each other so they can talk.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 14 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 43

In morning, Vasantmitra opened her eyes and found herself in arms of sleeping Prithvi. She started admiring him and suddenly Prithvi opened his eyes and she got shocked. She was about to leave when he pulled her back in his arms.

Prithvi- I think I will win your consent very soon.

Vasantmitra- Nope, never 

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her but she turned her face away.

Prithvi- You will make me insane 

Vasantmitra got up and ran away. 

Prithvi laughed and said- For how long will you torture me. I know I will win , by hook or Crook and he smirked. He left her room. Lakha saw him leaving her room and fumed with anger. 

Lakha thought - First he let this dacoit in our palace and now he is having a relationship with her. It is outrageous. He is demeaning our family. God forbid if he marries her , then what. Ugh.....

The friends made disguise and decided to see the place and find the culprits before the Mela starts. 

Prithvi, lakha and Samagra were in disguise of traders while Arjun, Varun and Vasantmitra were in disguise of commoners. 

The made the groups again and started roaming around. Vasantmitra was looking really beautiful in common woman's clothes. She wore simple jewellery which enhanced her looks. 

Avantika came out with Rupa and she also went to take a stroll. Karan also tagged along with them. 

Prithvi was coming from front while Avantika was coming from other side....before they could see each other suddenly someone came in between them and they couldn't see each other. 

Lakha- Prithvi we must go that side. And they took opposite turn. 

Avantika felt something in her heart and she looked back.

Karan- What happened? 

Avantika- No, I sensed something 

Rupa- let's go that way....it's such a beautiful place. 

Avantika- Okay but she was still feeling uneasy. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

chapter 42

With Avantika being right there, there is a good chance for her and Prithvi to come face to face. But will she recognize him?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 43

Avantika sensed Prithvi. She has enough attachment to him to do that but still no trust?

coderlady thumbnail

Hope Vasantmitra does not give in to Prithvi at any time. There will be no going back after that and she will not get any recognition or respect from anyone.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 44

Vasantmitra- Arjun, what's so special about Mela

Arjun- The Mela is very special. Many people's from far off lands also come here.

Varun- I have heard that there is a lake nearby where lovers confess their love and their relationship becomes eternal.

Prithvi- Really? 

Samagra thought- I will confess to Vasantmitra then, will take her to the lake and we will be united forever.

Lakha- I don't believe in love, I mean there are so many women in my life already, why love only one. 

They all laughed but Samagra only fake smiled.

Prithvi thought- Eternal love, huh....who wants that? Once I thought I loved someone, turned out it was friendship from my side and from her side it was betrayal. I don't want to see that Avantika's face again. 

Suddenly Prithvi saw a suspicious man. He hinted Lakha to go after him. Lakha started following him. The man started running. Lakha captured him. He brought him to Prithvi. 

Prithvi- Tell me what you know. 

Man- I don't know anything.

After they beat him he first tried to take poison but was unsuccessfully. After they beat him back and blue he told that tomorrow in Mela some men were gonna create chaos. Before he could tell their names he drank the poison and died. 

Prithvi- Lakha, tell others to start searching more aggressively. 

Vasantmitra was buying some fruits when suddenly Rupa came. 

Rupa- How much these mangoes cost? She saw Vasantmitra and she saw her back. They both smiled at each other. 

Avantika came- Rupa what's taking you so long.

Vasantmitra saw Avantika and was shocked- Rajkumari Avantika? She is here. It's so good. I will make Prithvi and her meet and they will clear all their misunderstandings. The thought of their reunion pained her but she wanted Prithvi to stop offering her which she didn't want to accept but she was falling in love so hard it was becoming very tough to refuse him. 

Vasantmitra- Pranam

Rupa- She's a Rajkumari, you cannot talk directly with her. 

Vasantmitra- Oh Rajkumari? She bowed to her. 

Avantika smiled

Avantika- Who are you?

Vasantmitra- Rajkumari I am servant of.... Rajkumari Prarthna. 

Avantika- Prarthna? Sister of Prithvi?

Vasantmitra- Yes

Avantika- She was telling me Maharaj Prithvisena remains lost and cries all day and night. 

Avantika- What? Why?

Vasantmitra- I don't know the reason but she only told me he says, my love doesn't believe me. 

Avantika got shocked....Rupa became happy, Avantika had tears in his eyes. 

Vasantmitra- I wish he is reunited with his love. Pranam and Vasantmitra left mischievously smiling.

Avantika had tears in her eyes and she ran away. Rupa ran behind her. Avantika stopped and started crying, She said- I hurt Prithvi so much, he is crying day and night for me and I didn't trust me. Oh what a fool I was. 

Rupa- I told you Rajkumari, you must talk to him. 

Avantika- Yes, I will write a letter to him asking for apology and tell him I still love him very much. 

It was lunch time and the gang sat together. They all were eating food. 

Vasantmitra thought- Prithvi would be so happy to know Avantika is here. I must make them meet at that lake tonight. It's full moon tonight. 

Samagra thought- I will confess my love to Vasantmitra near that lake.

Prithvi saw Vasantmitra smiling and thought- Why is she smiling so much? Has she decided to accept my offer? I know she can't resist me for too long. He smirked. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 45

The gang searched all day but couldn't find much clues. It was almost evening. Avantika and Prithvi couldn't meet even though they almost saw each other three times.

Prithvi- Damn Bhadradev has planned it really well this time.

Vasantmitra- Don't worry, he won't be successful in his evil plans.

Prithvi- I won't let him.

Vasantmitra- Now it's time 

She tried to find Avantika's room and successfully found it. Rupa opened the door. She was shocked.

Rupa- What do you want?

Vasantmitra- This is a letter from Maharaj Prithvisena to Rajkumari Avantika 

She hurriedly took it, Vasantmitra left smiling. 

Avantika- Who was it? 

Rupa- Rajkumari, Maharaj Prithvisena has sent a letter for you. 

Avantika became shocked and happy and she hurriedly took the letter. It said,

My dear Avantika, I am longing for you love. You don't trust me after last incident but I can assure you I wasn't involved in it. I left because you didn't trust me and I was heartbroken. Staying away from you making me insane. Please accept my love again. 

Avantika started crying reading  it. She said- I knew Prithvi couldn't do such a thing. She fell on the floor. I am so sorry Prithvi I didn't trust you. She wiped her tears and read further..

I am in the very same Mela you are in. Meet in on the famous lake and we shall become together for eternity. Avantika said, yes, yes I will meet you Prithvi today. Avantika was on top of the world. Rupa had tears in her eyes and she said- Dhanyawaad Mahadev, and thanks to that Servant of Rajkumari Prarthna, now these two lovers will reunite. 

Vasantmitra was going to her room when Samagra met her... 

Vasantmitra- Rajkumar? 

Samagra- Ah Vasantmitra I want to talk to you, somewhere alone. 

Vasantmitra- Alone? Why?

Samagra- To talk to you about something, how about that ....ah famous lake?

Vasantmitra- That lake? It would be crowded today with lovers and she laughed. 

Samagra- I meant near the lake, please 

Vasantmitra- Ok I Will 

Samagra felt happy and he left. Vasantmitra couldn't even think of Samagra liking her and thats why she was confused why he wanted to meet her.

Prithvi entered his room and found a letter. It said, Prithvi I want to meet you on the bank of that famous lake. Vasantmitra. 

Prithvi smiled and thought, does she wanna confess something? Probably her loving me. I never thought she believed such stuff. Well whatever, I can do anything for you my precious. He kissed the letter. He said, you are making me insane. The depth of my passion for you is only getting deeper. 

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 44

Samagra wants to take Vasantmitra to the lake. She is trying to settle down Prithvi and Avantika. A lot of matchmaking attempts.

coderlady thumbnail

Who will show up at the lake and who will get to confess to whom? There is bound to be some confusion.