Wonderful update 👍🏼 ..
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome Chapter  
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 11
Ayaan, Saanjh & Maya decorate the house for Arjun's birthday. 
Maya: I will go to the pastry shop and get the cake in Arjun's name.
Ayaan: Fine. 
Maya goes to the pastry shop and selects the cake for Arjun. 
She said, "I am choosing the cake with green color cream. I want Arjun's name to be written on that."
The Shopkeeper said, "Fine, it will be done within 2 minutes."
Meanwhile, Ayaan keeps Saanjh engaged. 
Ayaan: How are you feeling?
Saanjh: I am perfectly alright. Stop this drama of concern. I know that you don't want me to be with Arjun.
Ayaan: It is nothing like that, Saanjh. Big B does not feel for you the way he used to feel earlier. Life is not just limited to one person. It is far from reality. All you need to do is to keep your mind open. I know it is not easy but you have got to try.
Saanjh: Are you done with your lecture?
Ayaan: I am not giving you any lecture but I want to pull you out of the depression. I want you to be happy like before. You were quite happy even before you met Arjun.
Saanjh: Arjun is my happiness. His marriage with Maya is only a compromise. 
Ayaan: He loves Maya with all his heart & soul. You have got so many indications which are more than enough for you to understand that things have changed. There is still one person who loves you  & can still stay in this house, not only as Maya's sister but also as the DIL of this house & my wife. I love you.
Saanjh slaps him.
Ayaan: Well, you have at least touched me in the form of a slap. Fine, I still love you.
Saanjh: You are impossible.
She leaves. Ayaan follows her. The song is
Rooth na jaana tumse kahoon to
Main in aankhon mein jo rahoon to
Tum ye jaano ya na jaano
Tum, ye maano ya na maano
Mere jaisa Deewana tum paaoge nahin
Yaad karoge main jo na hoon to

Meri ye deewangi kabhi na hogi kam
Jitne bhi chaahe tum karlo sitamb
Meri ye deewangi kabhi na hogi kam
Jitne bhi chaahe tum karlo sitamb
Mujhse bolo ya na bolo
Mujhko dekho ya na dekho
Ye bhi maana mujhse milne aaoge nahin
Saare sitamb hanske main sahoon to
Image result for ayaan and saanjh in beyhadh
Prem ki dariya mein lehrein hazaar
Lehron mein jo bhi dooba hua vohi paar
Prem ki dariya mein lehrein hazaar
Lehron mein jo bhi dooba hua vohi paar
Oonchi neechi neechi oonchi
Neechi oonchi oonchi neechi
Lehron mein tum dekho kaise aaoge nahin
Main in lehron mein jo bahoon to
Image result for ayaan and saanjh in beyhadh

Tum ye jaano ya na jaano
Tum ye maano ya na maano
Mere jaisa deewana tum paaoge nahin

Main in aankhon mein jo rahoon - 1942 LOVE STORY

Later on, Arjun comes out. He has been hiding & watching the scene. He comes out & asks, "Where is Maya?"
Ayaan: She is on her way. 
Arjun: By the way, you have made a good beginning. I guess she slapped you hard but you took it in a positive way. But I didn't like it. I will speak to her.
Ayaan: No bro, not today. Please don't ruin your birthday by fighting with her.
Maya comes in with the cake. She overhears the conversation & said, "Ayaan is right. Di is mentally upset. Give her some time."
Arjun: Find it out for yourself about your di.
Dadi comes in. 
She goes to Arjun & said, "Happy birthday, my boy."
Arjun: Thanks.
Maya goes to Saanjh & asked, "Why did you slap Ayaan?"
Saanjh: I got angry when he proposed me.
Maya: Ayaan hadd told us that he wants to marry you and give you a new beginning. I am not forcing you to marry him but I am only telling you to think about it at least once. Whatever you decide, we accept it. Ayaan still loves you.
Maya is about to go to her room. Saanjh says, "Can you play chess with me?"
Maya: Sure.
Saanjh & Maya play chess.
Saanjh: Your queen is in danger. The next target is your king.
Maya: I have learned to take care of both. 
She moves the bishop between the Rook and King and said, "This is the double check."
Saanjh does not have any move. She said, "This is the first time you defeated me."
Image result for maya and saanjh in beyhadh

Maya goes to her room and recollects all that had happened. She realizes that Saanjh does not want to come out of it and wants to have Arjun at any cost. Dadi comes to her.
Maya: I want you to stay here for some more days.
Dadi: Why do you want me to stay here? You have a loving husband and brother-in-law.
Maya: I am feeling insecure now.
Dadi: I understand but you need to grow up and fight your own battle. Arjun is not a trophy that you give him to her. He is yours and you should fight for your right.

The birthday party begins.

Edited by vatika_r - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am giving double updates in this FF as this is the last chapter. Please give detailed comments and mention your favorite character, favorite couple, favorite scene and why you like them. Here goes the last chapter.

Part 12

The cake cutting begins. Arjun cuts the cake & is about to feed Maya but Saanjh comes in between & puts her mouth. Arjun does not put the cake in her mouth. The song is
Aaina hai mera chehara
Aaina hai mera chehara
Apani tasveer tu dekh le
Uth Dilbar nigaaho ko
Apani takdir ko dekh le
Aaina hai mera chehara
Aaina hai mera chehara

Main apane husn ka jalawa
Jamaane ko dikhaayungi
Mohabbat ki hasi waadi mein
Ik din jeet jaayungi
Tere aankhon ne
Jo khaab dekhe kabhi
Tere aankhon ne
Jo khaab dekhe kabhi
Unaki taabir tu dekh le
Unaki taabir tu dekh le
Aaina hai mera chehara
Aaina hai mera chehara

Image result for aneri dances

Arjun comes & sings
Aa aa aa aa aa
Aadami aaina nahi hota
Waqt ko kuchh
Mana nahi hota
Jhut ki ummar
Tab tak hoti hai
Jab talak sach ka
Saamana nahi hota
Na tutega kabhi saathi
Yeh waada jindagi ka hai
Tere iss pyaar pe
Mere siwa haq
Kna kisika hai
Baandh leti hai jo
Jism se jaan ko
Baandh leti hai jo
Jism se jaan ko
Aisi janjeer tu dekh le
Aisi janjeer tu dekh le
Aaina hai mera chehara
Aaina hai mera chehara
Maya sings
Koyi parda nahi rakhata
Haqiqat khol deta hai
Mujhe maalum hai ki
Aaina sach bol deta hai
Yeh bhi sach hai ki
Aaina toh aksar phut jaata hai
Jarasi thes lagati hai
Toh girake toot jaata hai
Jaan e mann jaan e jaan
Rang laayi hai kya
Jaan e mann jaan e jaan
Rang laayi hai kya
Apani takdir tu dekh le
Apani takdir tu dekh le
Aaina hai mera chehara
Aaina hai mera chehara

Everyone gets annoyed with Saanjh's behavior. Maya angrily goes to Saanjh's room & packs up her belongings. Saanjh comes there.
She said, "You are throwing me out of the house because you cannot face the reality. Arjun was never yours. He only married you in my absence. There are so many things beyond Arjun. Only thing is you wear your specs again."

Maya: Arjun is my world no matter in whichever way we married. For your information, we have slept in the same cot.

Saanjh: You are delusional. No one can ever forget their first love. 
Maya: Then who told you to leave the mandap at the end moment? We were in such an awkward situation. I have always fulfilled the duties of a younger sister but now you have crossed all the limits. I am ashamed of calling you as a sister. You don't deserve to be my sister.
Saanjh: My younger sister is dead for me the day she took my guy away.
Maya: I didn't take him away. You have distanced him. Arjun is your past and I am his present.
Saanjh: I am Arjun's past, present and future. 
She extends her hand to take out Maya's mangalsutra but Maya holds her hand. Saanjh tries to slap her but Maya stops it. She said, "You had slapped me even when I had asked for the trophy from you that I had actually won. But it won't be the same now. If you raise your hand on me again, I will break your hand and give it to you."

Arjun comes in. He said, "Saanjh is right. She is my past, present, and future."
Maya: Then no point in me staying here.
Arjun: This is your house and will always remain yours. I am going out with Saanjh. 
Both get into the car. Arjun drives the car very fast.
Maya is sad. Saanjh is afraid of the fast and rash driving. She said, "Please drive slow. I am getting scared. I don't want to die.  If you want you can die."

Arjun stops the car near his another house. Saanjh goes inside. 

Meanwhile, Maya packs her bags.
Ayaan: I don't know how did bro change all of a sudden. It was my mistake that I loved Saanjh. After today's incident, I am dropping her and leaving my marriage decision to you and your parents.
Maya: It is not your fault. I don't have any complaints against you or your brother.
Ayaan: Please don't go. Bro will come.

At Arjun's farm-house Saanjh is admiring herself in the mirror. Arjun comes in.
Saanjh: I knew that you will definitely accept my love.
Arjun: And I knew that you never wanted to die as you have slit your wrist only to get my attention.
Saanjh gets shocked. She said, "Then why did you tell Maya that I am your past, present & future."

Arjun: I brought you here because I didn't want to discuss these matters in front of her. You are only Maya's sister for me. Nothing more than that. My love for you got exhausted the day you had ditched me at the mandap.

Saanjh: Then go back to Maya who is not active, aggressive, & beautiful like me.
Arjun laughs sarcastically. He said, "Beautiful? That is really ridiculous. You have been acting & modeling behind my back & you call yourself beautiful? You have left the mandap & caused disgrace to your family & now you are screwing up your own sister's house. Is that beauty? You have behaved badly with my brother & screwed up my birthday. Is it the beauty? Think about you misdeeds then you will realize how much ugly you are!"
Arjun breaks all the mirrors in the farm-house.
He said, "The real beauty does not lie on the mirror which is visible but it is the thing which is unseen. Maya has got that beauty. I love her. She is beautiful by looks as well as the heart."
Image result for arjun and saanjh fight in beyhadh
Arjun gets into his car & comes back.
Ayaan: Thank God you came back. Maya was about to leave. I stopped her.
Arjun: Good that you stopped her.
He goes to Maya & said, "I am sorry that I had to pretend before your sister. I love you."
Maya: For one moment I thought that you really left me but you have proved me wrong. I love you too.
Arjun: You are my life & world. I can't even dream about leaving you.
Both of them hug each other.
Later, Saanjh comes to Maya's room. She said, "What do you think about yourself? Do you think that you have won over me?"
She cries & said, "I have lost to you. I am sorry. Please forgive me."
Maya: Who said that you have lost. Whatever you did, it was out of your ignorance. I forgive you. Stop crying. Tears don't suit you.
Both hug each other.
Ayaan is happy to see the change in Saanjh.
The next day, Saanjh dresses up Maya and brings her down before Arjun.
Maya: Arjun, can you please find out about Ayaan's feelings now?
Arjun: Sure.
He goes to Ayaan and asked, "Do you still love Saanjh."
Ayaan: I love this new Saanjh.
Arjun and Ayaan go to Maya and Saanjh.
Arjun: Saanjh, my brother still loves you. So whatever has happened you forget and think about your present and future. 
Image result for arjun and saanjh fight in beyhadh
Arjun and Maya leave Ayaan and Saanjh alone. 
Ayaan: I still love you but I won't marry you against your wish. You can take your own time.
Saanjh thinks about Ayaan and recollects the concern he showed for her.
She said, "I love you too and am ready to marry you."
Ayaan is happy.
Prem and Suman go to Saanjh and said, "We are happy that you realized your mistake and have decided to move on."
Both the families fix up Sayaan engagement. The next day, both get engaged.
Image result for ayaan marries saanjh
A week later, Saanjh and Ayaan get married.
Three months later, Maya gets pregnant. Both the families are overjoyed. Saanjh is happy for Maya. Everyone showers a lot of love on Maya.
Five months later, both the families conduct baby swarming. Saanjh dresses up Maya & brings her downstairs. All the elders bless her. Ayaan goes to Arjun & Maya. He said, "Congratulations."
A month later, Maya delivers a boy. They name the child as Arya.

THE END
Edited by vatika_r - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous lovely ending dear
Thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Lovely ending.
taahir004 thumbnail
Both Chapters are just Awesome  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi wonderful update! superbly written! 

thanks for the pm 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved Ayaan proposing Saanjh.Shocking that she slapped him.Song sequence of Ayaan following sanj was cute n romantic.Loved the dialogue of Maya that she learnt to take care of herself n Arjun to Saanjh.loved dadi making maaya understand that she should be strong enough to fight 4 her right.So annoying that b4 Arjun could feed d cake to maaya Saanjh came n put it in her mouth.Though u haven't written that saanjh danced seein d pics I'm assuming tht saanjh too danced at the party along with arya.it was a nice scene.wish u had put maya's pic too in d song.Loved maya finally becoming bold n telling Saanjh to be in limits.but shocking tht Arjun said he loves Saanjh.poor maya n ayaan.but happy that Arjun was only pretending n made saanjh understand how worst her charc has become.Happy that saanjh reformed.Maya Saanjh union was lovely.Saayaan confession was sweet.Happy that later they got married.Maya getting preg was a surprise.Liked Saanjh dressing up Maya 4 her baby shower.Happy that ArYa named their daughter Arya which we missed it in Beyhadh.Sweet ending.All the pics were perfect.Fav characters r Maya n Ayaan as I find them the sweetest.Fav couple..of course Arya.Fav scene-Arya confession scene

Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
picture good...
song 👍🏼
nice update..
thanks for the pm...