Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys this is the second part. Have a read. I hope you all like it.
Thankyou for all the lovely comments for the 1st part. Do share your views here too.

It had been almost 15 minutes when Preeta was standing near the window waiting for him. She wasn't able to wait anymore to meet him. Most importantly she wasn't able to hold back the tears which were about to flow just with the mere thought of being away from him for such a long time. The cool breeze blowing touched her moist face with a few little raindrops. She looked up. It had started raining outside.. Just then her face lit up as she saw him right there in front of her house. Mr. Karan Luthra- He finally arrived n Preeta couldn't help but runaway straight into his arms even if it meant getting wet in that monsoon rain. And she finally let her tears fell freely once she was in his arms.
"Aare Aare. Baapre. Kya hua? Itna jorse hug karogi toh behoshh ho jaungaa" Karan said smiling n hugging her back.
"Haa ho jaao behosh i don't care." Preeta replied still holding him tight.
"Aare lekin hua kya hai? Why u'r crying like this? N suddenly aise bula lia mujhe.. Everything is fine naa?" Karan broke the hug n asked her holding her face.
"No.. nothing is fine.. Karan you really don't know why m i crying?"
Karan shook his head slowly.
"N you even don't know why have i called you here?" 
"Naa.." 
Preeta was visibly little annoyed. 
"Duffer!! Tum mujhe mental bulate ho? Mujhe 'DUMBO' kehte ho? But you know what? YOUU ARE A DUMBO. U r a BIG DUMBO Jo tumhe itni si baat bhi samajh nahi aayi. Tum jo mujhe.."
'I LOVE YOU!" Karan interrupted Preeta's words. 
Preeta almost couldn't believe her ears. Overwhelmingly surprised she asked again, "What? What you just said??" 
"Yes Miss Preeta Arora, I love you. I love you way too muchh" Karan leaned towards her n said. "Tumhe kyaa laga main tumhare jaisa DUMBO hu jo mujhe samajh nahi aayega?? Nahii, I understand everything." He said smiling. "Preeta, u know what, i never believed in these institutions of love n marriage, these has always been baseless things for me. But then.. i met you. Karan came close to her n held her.  I kept thinking about you knowingly or unknowingly almost all the time of the day. You know u have been around me so much that there came a time from when u became like a habit to me. N i just couldn't tolerate you with anybody else, Be it that Prithvi or Deepak or Sameer or...Rishab.. Yes. You being around even with Rishab hurts me. It hurts me here when i see you with them. Karan said that pointing toward his heart. I had always felt that sense of right over you..so seeing you with anybody else rather than me didn't go well with me. Maybe i was insecure. Maybe i had that fear of loosing you. I couldn't understand this feeling of jealousy. Sammy used to confront me about my growing feelings towards you n i used to brush it off saying it as rubbish. But then, with time i found these feelings getting strong. Love was a foreign thing to me. But with you being around i feel different. It feels so perfect. Something which i've never felt before. And now with each passing day i find myself more in love with you. N you know what? You have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you n i wanna have you beside me always. I want you to be MINE forever Preeta. I LOVE YOU MISS PREETA ARORA. I LOVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH." 
Karan blurted out almost everything that he had been keeping in his heart since he realized his feelings. N Preeta just kept looking at Karan with her eyes getting moist. 
"Kyaa huaa? Maine itnaa lamba chora batein kiya, n u'r still that much silent? Itnaa bura confession thaa kya?" Karan asked smiling but not surprised at all with this reaction of his Babydoll.
... Preeta still didn't speak anything.
"Aare? Kuchh toh bolo.
Thik haii mat bolo. Let me go. You also go. Waise bhi its raining n we are already very muchh wet. Bye"
Karan turned to go when Preeta held his hand.
"I LOVE YOU KARAN"
Karan turned towards her smiling as she finally spoke.
 Yes. I love you. Tumhe kya laga sirf tum hi bol sakte ho, main nahi? Aur sirf tumhe hi aisi ajeeb ajeeb butterflies wali feelings aati thi..? Ji nahii..U don't know how muchh my feelings started growing towards you with each passing day. The fact that i thought so wrong about you n u turned out to be that amazing person in my life made me fall crazily in love with youu.. You know m not much good in expressing things but i just wanna tell you that u've made me fall in love with you so muchh that now i just can't think of imagining a life in which you will not be a part. I love you Mr. Karan Luthra. Be with me always." 
Saying this she hugged him tight again. And they lost each other completely in each others arms. To them it was the best feeling they were experiencing at that moment in their life. Two individuals who were strongly opposed to love had strongly fallen in love with each other. They enjoyed that monsoon rain moment.
"Karan...N what about...?" Preeta suddenly broke the hug.
"What about what?" Karan asked.
"M just getting disheartened with the fact that i'll not be able to meet you for the next month. I mean hamari love story ki shuruwaat aisi hogii kyaa?" Preeta's face fell down.
"Ofcourse not! Hamari love story world ki best love story hogi dekhna."
"Haa??" Preeta was little confused.
"Tumhe kya laga main sacchi mein ja raha hu tour mein..?? I mean..."
"KARANNN... DON'T TELL ME U WERE JOKING..OMG..I'LL KILL YOU..I'LL KILL YOUUU M TELLING YOU" Preeta started hitting Karan in his chest n arms.
"Ek min. Ek min. Ek min. Aare listen to me. Listen to mee." Karan couldn't control Preeta. 
"No. I won't. This is not fair. This is not fairr.. You know how muchh upset i got after getting to know this...Youuu.." She continued hitting him.
"Aare baba.. I did this for youu only. If i would have not done this, how would i have known u were having the same feelings as mine. Hainaa? Ab u r a mental, u wouldn't have realized too. So this was the only way.. See n m successful" Karan gave that cute innocent smile which always manages to calm Preeta down.
"But still.. M sorry. I know it hurted you but kuch paane ke liye kuchh khona toh parta hi hai naa.." Karan said.
"Its ok.. But on a side note m going to take a revenge for this remember. Ab mujh jaisi Mental ko handle karna itnaa aasan nahi hoga dekh lenaa.." 
"N m ready for it. Waise bhi who can handle youu other than me.. Hainaaa?" Karan winked at her n hugged her.
She hugged him back. 
"I love you Karan."
"I love you too"
"I love you three four five times" 
"I love youu million zillion times"
"I love you zillion..." Preeta broke the hug thinking what to add next.
"Dekhaaa.. abhi bhi ginti nahi aayi naa.. See i told you. Main tumhe dislike bhi jyada karta tha aur ab pyaar bhi jyada karunga.. Dekh lenaa.. U'll see. " Karan teased her referring to their early 'i dislike you' fight.
Both Preeta n Karan burst out into laughter at their childish acts n fights. And they shared that passionate eyelock remembering the times they have spent together. Karan came towards her n kissed her in her forehead.

And the rain that night created the best love story ever! 

Thankyou for reading guys. :)

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg I'm hyperventilating! The second part was too good with the both of them pouring their hearts out. It was amazing. Please keep writing more fanfics. Great job!!
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Omg I'm hyperventilating! The second part was too good with the both of them pouring their hearts out. It was amazing. Please keep writing more fanfics. Great job!!

Aye thankyouu so muchh..😳
U too keep writing.. U'r really a good writer. 
asadzoya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was lovely reading the 2nd part. It was awesome.
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read both parts at once! They were sweet, cute, funny, and just PERFECT!!