Om Swamiji Appreciation Thread 3-Biggest Entertainer Ever! -85 Members - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😲 OH MY DAYS !!!!
Gajalove banned !!!!

Arrre usne aise kya kar diya...???
This is very bad πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί
2 days left and she got banned ...dho din wait nahi kar sakthe the...πŸ˜” πŸ˜­

Gajalove thinking of you meri jaan πŸ€—
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gaja my deary pls wapas ajaa naya janam leke😭

Do din rehgayi hain,aur tere saath party karne ki kitni saari planning kar rakhe hain 😭

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Goodbye to all the Baba bhakts...I have had an amazing time on this thread...it has been so much fun..πŸ₯³
Isa thank you so much for making this place enjoyable πŸ€—  you have been a great member and It was the first time i got to know you. It has also been a pleasure to interact with you. 
Hope we manage to have same favourites next season if there is one πŸ˜†

I have met a few new members on this thread which whom i have become good friends with...you guys are awesome hope we can continue our laughs next season.. πŸ€—

Special mention to Cruiser..i have been posting on your threads since last season but haven't actually interacted with you ...this season Babaji ke kripa se ( yes all credit goes to Babaji😳) I was lucky enough to interact  with you...!! You have been an amazing friend, and you have made me laugh !!! I will miss all your fun posts and if you do manage to make another masterpiece, please pass on the link to me I would love to have a great read. πŸ˜ƒ

All Babaji bhakts have a good year ahead, be happy  keep on smiling !! πŸ€—

I was hoping to meet gajalove but sweetheart if your reading i will miss you so much you were an amazing member on here...and i will always remember your madness πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Acha chalthi hoon duaoon mein yaad rakhna...

Mere aur Babaji ka zikhr zubaan pe swaad rakhna...πŸ€—...
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

According to the media reports, Swami was spotted near the sets of Bigg Boss and before he could do anything there to ruin the finale, he was detained by the Lonavala Police.

The reports also suggested that he will apparently be kept behind the bars till the grand finale gets over.

Reportedly, this action was taken in the wake of Om Swami's threats to sabotage the Bigg Boss 10 grand finale if he was not invited to it.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Truly heartbroken that I didn't get to see another jhalak of Baba in finals BB team such an ungrateful bunch,after all Baba did for their TRP's and that too at their behest.😑
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Goodbye to all the Baba bhakts...I have had an amazing time on this thread...it has been so much fun..πŸ₯³

Isa thank you so much for making this place enjoyable πŸ€—  you have been a great member and It was the first time i got to know you. It has also been a pleasure to interact with you. 
Hope we manage to have same favourites next season if there is one πŸ˜†

I have met a few new members on this thread which whom i have become good friends with...you guys are awesome hope we can continue our laughs next season.. πŸ€—

Special mention to Cruiser..i have been posting on your threads since last season but haven't actually interacted with you ...this season Babaji ke kripa se ( yes all credit goes to Babaji😳) I was lucky enough to interact  with you...!! You have been an amazing friend, and you have made me laugh !!! I will miss all your fun posts and if you do manage to make another masterpiece, please pass on the link to me I would love to have a great read. πŸ˜ƒ

All Babaji bhakts have a good year ahead, be happy  keep on smiling !! πŸ€—

I was hoping to meet gajalove but sweetheart if your reading i will miss you so much you were an amazing member on here...and i will always remember your madness πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Acha chalthi hoon duaoon mein yaad rakhna...

Mere aur Babaji ka zikhr zubaan pe swaad rakhna...πŸ€—...

Thanks for your kind words Rukhi...I am the luky one to get so many bubbly-pure souls like you Shaz and many others this season! May God bless you all always! πŸ˜Š

Hippo 'loved' Manveer so much this season that I thought this parody would make even him smile!...Take a look:

Daud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have to admit, swami ji always cracked me up.. and he was the main reason for me watching this season from the start.. too bad he always managed to cross lines during tasks.. because i was sure he would atleast make it to the finales already from the first weeks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sbs hot news
this news is 3-4 days old that swami ji was caught changing his clothes openly on railway station

giving view of his sexy body to many