ROSID OS : YOU ARE MY LOVE

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jamunalal and Rajendra business tycoon and besrt friends. Roli daughter of jamunalal and Siddanth son of rajendra.Sid recently completed his studies and joined his father business roli student of 2nd year.Sid and Roli both hate each other a lot they don't want to see their faces and it's from childhood bcoz both parents always praised other day by day their enmity increased. Sid very well take care of business and roli also completed her graduation.jamunalal now thinking about Roli marraiage and tell to rajendra u also search gud alliance foe her then Rajendra give idea of roli and sid marriage Jamunalal happy but tell
 Jamunalal - But yaar both don't like each other
 Rajendra - hmmm they behave childish let ther marriage happen after that slowly slowly they accept each other.
 Jamunalal agreed. When Roli and Siddanth heard this news they behave like mad
 Roli - papa my marriage with this chuchundar no never it's better I take a little water in my palm,drown in it and die
 Sid- Yuk marriage with this chipkali never and u (sid pointed to roli)drama queen water also scared from u and Even water will think 10 times before to kill u or not by drowning in it
 Roli get angry
 Roli- you...
 Sid - ya me
 both started fighting but their parents not listened and fixed their marriage. Without any interest they ready for marriage Rosid marriage preparation started cards distributed everywhere when Veeru got card Sid classmate and eyes on Roli filled with anger. .Sid don't like veeru but he is one of the client of jamunalal so he invite Veeru Roli knows Sid don't like veeru That's y she ready to accepted him as a friend and always irritate Sid always. All functions mehandi sangeet haldi completed now day of marriage All the persons who came for the wedding was looking at Rosid speechless both look stunning together but they not interested wt others said. With all the blessings of elders rosid marriage rituals completed. Sid room sorry sorry now rosid room Roli had already changed in to casuals bedroom arranged in the most romantic manner Sujata and Meena came to room and tell roli that everything was fate and now she could forget everything and start a new life with Sid. Sid came to room and gave weird look roli also did same.When Roli try to lay on bed
 Sid- y u lay on my bed u sleep on couch I sleep here
 Roli- No I never sleep their I sleep here.
 Once again they start fight Finally they decided to sleep on same bed keep pillows on middle. Both tired so sleep. After few month they r same no changes both patents worried for reduce their distance they decided to merge the both company but now rosid md of their company they not ready for this. Both enmity now shown their business sometimes Sid got success sometimes Roli and between this Veeru always try to create rift between Rosid. But due to live together Roli start liking Sid girl nature after seeing behaviour with others she understand he is gud person now she like Sid presence and when he not with her she missed him Sid also not understand wt happened to her now she never fight or argue with him. Now she not do anything who against Sid or his business. After seeing change behaviour in Roli veeru Feel more jealous and angry he wants Roli at any cost so he start planning to create difference between Rosid. Veeru came with some paper on Roli cabin and tell to sign her some business document Roli belive veeru so she signed the paper without knowing how big problem she will face in coming days. One fine day no not gud day most worst day for Rosid all family memebers went to vaisho devi excpt Roli and Siddanth bcoz of works in office Sid office ( 4 pm). He is in cabin when peon came with a man and said he bring some paper and only give to u sid sign on register and take paper he open the paper and shocked divorce paper sent by roli not a simple divorce paper reason given that completely shaken him written that I want divorce bcoz he physically (sexually) not able to give me happiness after reading this sid not able to control his anger tear also came from his eyes he never think in his dream also that Roli hate him so much she do anything to let me down second by second his anger increased in mind I never forgive u roli and he went to home. Sid came home but roli not yet come from office he went to his room and waiting for Roli so many thought surround near him he didn't realize the time room filled with dark when Roli return and saw dark room she switch on the light and found sid already there but not in sense she shake sid shoulder and ask wt happened now sid gain his sense and saw roli he became more angry he get up and held her shoulder and pinned to wall his hold is so tight she felt paining ans said
 Roli- leave me Sid wt u doing 
Sid- shut up don't utter a single word I think u r a adamant childish but innocent girl ya earlier I hate u but after few days when we start live together I saw ur other face nice person and I start liking u no no not liking u loving u and I thought that u also start liking me ur action showed like that but I m so fool and u easily made me fool u want divorce no peoblem but u gave reason not acceptable today I give u physically pleasure . Roli shocked he can't understand wt sid said she try to say that she not did anything when she opened her mouth to say something before that sid pressed his lips on her lips Roli shocked she not want their relationship start like this she try to push him but he hold is so tightly she failed to do that she give lots of punches in a back but sid so hurt he not ready to leave her soon after long time he released their lips before he bite hard on her lips blood came out from Roli lips tears came from her eyes
 Sid- No no darling y tears u want physical relationship na I m just doing that and this is starting many more to comes. 
Roli- Y u doing like this wt u said I can't understand anything plz say clearly But sid was so angry and hurt totally break down he can't listened wt Roli said just in his mind only one thing roaming that she want divorce bcoz I don't gave sexual pleasure after thinking that his anger on peak he hold her saree pallu and pulled her saree and throw on floor Roli shocked she try to hide her body by her hand and turn against him and try to ran away from there but Sid Took her in his arm and throw on bed and placing himself above her Roli begging him
 Roli- plz Sid don't do this I beg u 
Sid- Y Roli u want na let face it and again he kissed all over face and then locked his lips with hers after that he reached on neck she felt his lips on her neck Roli try a lot she gave her whole power to came out but no she try to hit him but sid not in sense he pressed her both hand on the bed and kissed her madly everywhere in between her chudi broke and blood came from her hand sid bite her every sensual part she cried loudly suddenly sid saw her face tears falling down from her eyes continually he get his conscious and felt ashamed on himself he leave ROli. She quickly covered herself with blanket she totally broke down she never thought that person whom she luvd a lot try to molest her she bcame numb 
Sid- I m not like u Roli u insulted me I want to gave u punishment but after seeing ur face I can't bcoz I luvd u so much I can't see u in pain but whatever u did I never forgive u if u want divorce y u not say me I happily give divorce to  u y u gave that shameful reason Tears came from his eyes he went from there but Roli yet not came out from this horrible incident she totally numb and whole night she at same position. In morning when she get up from bed she saw paper and read after reading this she shocked and understand y Sid behaved like this last night but she think I not sign any paper then how then she remember that Veeru took her sign from her in some papers and without reading I signed that paper she became vey angry she went to bathroom to take bath but when water started poring on her she felt pain on her body she remeberd last night incident and tears start falling from her eyes she took bath and ready to go to meet Veeru. She call him and find that he is in home she going to meet veeru Sid saw Roli going somewhere lots of scratches on her body and she not able to properly walk he felt very ashamed how he could do this he came near roli and said 
Sid- I m sorry Roli i did big crime and u give any punishment I ready to accept yesterday I lost my all senses after reading that accusation u put on me but this reason not less my crime I had to control myself but I failed think once if u r there in my place how I felt yesterday if u want divorce u told me I happily gave but u not did this and false blame so I loose my all senses plz forgive me tears fall from his eyes. 
Roli saw that and think I know Sid wt u felt yesterday u r nice person but after saw papers u loosed ur senses I don't blame u ya yesreday after that incident I hate u from a core but today when I saw papers I understand but now this is not important for me right now I have to go and teach a lesson to veeru she in deep thought when sid touch her shoulde 
Sid- Where u lost Roli call police I ready . Roli not listened him and try to go but unable to walk
 Sid- Where r u going take rest
 Roli- no I have to go 
Sid- ok I'll come with u 
Roli - No sid plz leave me alone for sometime with teary eyes and went from there but sid not ready to leave her alone like that he started following her he saw roli went to veeru house he think but y. Roli entered in veeru house and shouted 
Roli - veeru veeru come out. Veeru came Roli throw divorce paper on him and said
 Roli- How dare u to did like this without my knowledge u took my signed on this papers how dare u.
 Sid outside of main door listened everything and shocked his guilt increase more 
Veeru- Relax darling wt wrong in this u hate him and I want u and I know u never give divorce to him so I had no other option.
 Roli furm in anger and gave tight slap to Him. 
Veeru- How dare u now ready for punishment
 he held roli hand she shouting sid thinking something when he heard ro li voive he get sense and rushed towards her but befor sid reached veeru  pulled roli inside the rooms and locks the door ROli scared and shouting her eyes is full of tears She was pleasing him not to come close but Veeru was not in a mood to listen her he bent for the kiss but was pulled by Sid and he got a hard punch on his face. His face almost green and blue Sid already called the police and they took Veeru with them . Sid came near Roli she like a no soul within 24 hours she faced twice time .Sid hugged Roli now she gain conscious and pushed him
 Roli- Stay away from me I don't want anyone but Sid not listened her and once agin hugged her 
Sid - I m sorry Roli all bcoz of me plz don't give me that big punishment I can't live without u I love u Roli.
 Roli give punches to him and say 
Roli- leave me Sid
 Sid- No never. tears fall from his eyes and dropped on Roli shoulder but
she didn't react.Sid broke hug and took her in his arms and went from veeru house he reached near his car and opened door for her but she denied Sid can't listen her and made roli to sit and occupied driving seat Roli still silence Sid unable to see like that and say 
Sid -Roli. 
She turn towards him he opened his arms and signalled to come to me with teary eyes Roli now can't control herself and rushed towards and hug him tightly and cried her heart out Sid caressed her back and try to calm her
Roli- you r very bad I hate you and hugged him more tightly 
Sid kissed on her head sidewise.When she relaxed they broke the hug and leaned on his shoulder Sid start driving and reached home He once again took Roli in his arms and went to their room he locked the door and took ointment and start putting on Roli wound she hugged him tightly and once again start crying He broke the hug and cup her face he couldn't tolerate her crying face any more he slowly bend and took her lips in his he slowly bits her lower lip and she too responded he knows she needed it he tried to enter in her mouth and to his surprise she allowed her he plays with his tongue taking the taste of each and every corner of her mouth, the kiss became a passionate one and then they broke with lack of oxygen
 Roli- I love u Siddanth never leave me 
Sid- I love u too Roli and always remember I m always there for u. You are my love.
and once again he kissed her and both lost in each other lets pray for their beautiful life
Edited by sheetal1979 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So beautiful amazing narrated ..
Sid hurt & try to molest roli..
It's just amazing love it di
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
rosid r enemies who had 2 get married 4 their parents.their bedroom fight was funny n cute. tho it wasnt explained i cud imagine it.roli tried 2 irritate sid by being friendly with veeru,oh..sad that tho rosid fell in luv b4 they cud confess veeru cheated her by making her sign divorce papers that too 4 sensual reason.no wonder sid got hurt n tried 2 molest her 2 prove that he can give her pleasure.felt rly sad.but seeing her tears he left her.tho it was a psainful scene i loved sid bursting out his luv 4 her in words.roli found out y sid did it n so she 4gave him.that was nice.sid apologizing 2 roli was nice.veeru too tried 2 misbehave.but luckily sid reached on correct time n got him arrested.rosid union at d end was emotional
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow di one more wonderful os very different luvd it eagerly waiting for your nxt os
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow di to beautiful lovely cute os 
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
mentioned not di thanx to u for giving story on rosid
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u have just made it very emotional yet wonderful fabulous narration sheetal dear...reallyy ur superb...awesome...
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...love ROSID...
very fab job dear...good n unique concept...expecting more from u
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome di it was so emotional loved it u made me cry poor roli two times she faced molestation but in the end Rosid united & lived happily loved their nok jhok too that water dialogue was so funny
banuprasa thumbnail
Superb & Emotional OS.. 👏