Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@ dazz Malayalam industry is known as mollywood...again Magee had mentioned that tollywood refers Taiwanese film industry too🤣...Tamil Malayalam Telugu and kannada film industries are called as south Indian film industry😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Thanks zajendo..know this article like the back of my hand..   as usual   Mishal boasts of  professional relationship  with all the leading ladies he had..  true artist , yes  he was not into Dutta's sober uniformed    outfits  of steel blue.,  grey and of course the  iconic black pathiani... IKRS   afforded   the opportunity  for him to dress  comtemporary  smart casual  to  erase  Dutta 's doomed persona...
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Wow Zaj.. you gave an awesome title to this topic.. Loved it. 

And loved Mishal's IV too.. 

Yea i remember he and mahhi used to be very naughty on sets😆 in every IV, they gave together, they kept on smiling and laughing for most of the times😆
Mishal had shared a great off screen chemistry with every single heroine of his shows..

Aww.. Darling mishal used to complain about dutta's clothes.. Little did he know that dutta pujarans are still simply in love with his blank, blue, brown and grey dresses..and off course his white kurta too..😳 Only those clothes suited him the most.. And he used to look freaking hot in them, especially the black and white ones..

Emmm my wish,  if mishal does not like those similarly designed same coloured clothes.. and preferred shooting shirtless...then his next show's PH should definitely select only dutta type dresses for him.. If he wears him then it's fine, we will enjoy the hot looks of MR otherwise we all are ever ready to drool over shirtless mishal..☺️

Barbie, thanks for the advice and I'm glad you got involved in this topic. This article I read a long time ago and now I have found him to share with you. probably anyone else read this but somehow I was glad to put it.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Loved all his answers...with a good  reporter, you can get the best out of him.

Wow Mishal Iikes  bright colors...good to know & he looks WOW in them.
Remember the blue, orange sherwanis in ISHQ...& colored vests post leap...
Looked handsome & suave.

Getting into a character...we all have come to see how true that is...
He is a born actor, no wonder.

Hope he at least anchors a show until he decides to comeback on a daily soap.

Thank you Zaj  for sharing

@ Barb...haaa, hope your wish comes true, dear...lol

Mishfan, and I thought it was finally a reporter who knows his business. easy questions yet answered all what matters.
zajedno thumbnail
Thank you that you put comments.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Thanks for sharing, Zaj!  If Mishal's given an opportunity to act in Tollywood or Kollywood (Is that Bengal?), I'll be sure to watch his film despite knowing I won't understand a word.  I'll watch the entire film for his expressions.  Love is so tremendously beautiful that you often don't need words for its expression. 😃

Thank you, my dear, which take part in commenting
zajedno thumbnail
you're welcome, dear.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

So you all have started your discussions on all the woods of entertainment world😆😆

see that they can not agree where they are. hahahaha. I really have no idea where he is to the film industry. I thought it was all in India. thank you for me to explain.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Thanks zajendo..know this article like the back of my hand..   as usual   Mishal boasts of  professional relationship  with all the leading ladies he had..  true artist , yes  he was not into Dutta's sober uniformed    outfits  of steel blue.,  grey and of course the  iconic black pathiani... IKRS   afforded   the opportunity  for him to dress  comtemporary  smart casual  to  erase  Dutta 's doomed persona...

Hamie. and you're there. I am so glad to see you here. you're a big fan Mishal so that does not surprise me that you know everything and that you all read. however, I'm glad you're here with us. I enjoyed while I read where the film industry is. hahaha. everything was funny.