Ishra SS-Tum mere aasma mere zameen ban Gaye- Teaser on pg 124 on 11/3

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends I m back with a new story ,aap log gussa mat hona.Actually you know what on 25th I had completed one year in this lovely forum and today means on 27th ,I had wrote my first update .So friends I m here with a return gift for you all a new story .Hope you people will like it .

Friends thankyou somuch for supporting me all this year ,here's list of my lil achievement.

I had 5 complete stories ,11 ongoing stories ,and 7 stories are yet to start
(Including this one)

I had 41 threads

I had 12 OSs

and 4 TSs

A very big thanks to you all

Friends I already told you that some of my buddies want me to write stories for them and I m writing some also .So this story is for my sweet ,lovely buddy
" anu " aka Anisha  aka anisha960 .Anu she I write this for you ,hope you like it .

PS - Friends I will start and write all my stories ,just have lil patience and belief on me .hope you have that ,nafisha I will be starting your story on wed .
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
               INDEX

Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends ,here's the prologue .

TUM MERE AASMA MERI ZAMEEN BAN GAYE

M - Amma its not fair ,because of akka I will also spend my life without marrying anyone .

A- miku kanna why are you saying this ,you know we are ready for your marriage with Romi .

M- yeah ,u are ready with a condition that I can marry romi only when akka marriage will happen and there is no sign of it in near future .

A- why are you saying this miku ,we are looking alliances for her na .

M- haan ,and every boy chooses me instead of her ,amma romis parents gave given me a deadline of fifteen days ,if you people will not talk to them about our marriage they will fix romis marriage elsewhere and you know what ,if he will marry to any other girl I will kill myself .suna aapne I will kill myself .

I( crying )- miku why are you talking like this .

M(angrily showing palm to ishira)- akka you stay out of this ,it's all happening because of you .

Ishita was hurt listening to her words ,she ran to her room and started crying crushing herself in floor .

I(st)- if I m not smart ,if l m fat if every boy choose miku over me ,how come its my fault.murugan why are you doing this to me ,koi mujhe pasand kyun pasand nahi karta ,kya main itni buri hoon .

She checked herself in mirror ,she was a beautiful ,educated girl in her mid twenties ,but her education and beauty was overlooked by her plum body and spects .yes ishita was lil fat girl ,who wore glasses and was not like today's modern girl ,she was a simple girl who likes to be simple but on the other hand mihika was a smart girl with a skiny body because of which all boys choose mihika over ishita .

She saw herself in mirror ,she was dressed beautifully in nevy blue kanjivaram saari with gold neckpiece and matching earrings ,her mother make her wear some more gold so that the boys family can choose Ishita not on her looks but on the money which they can spend for marrying Ishita. But everything went in vein, today also the boy and his family chooses mihika .ishita was already sad because of this and to add to her sadness mihika was badmouthing her ,on the top of that her parents were looking at her with accusing eyes .

Ishita was so sad ,and now she was dine with all humiliation and insults ,she can't take it anymore ,moreover she don't want to ruin mihika's life because of her .

She took out a paper and wrote a suicide note and went out from the house ,everybody was so bust in pecifying mihika that nobody bothered about her going out of the house at this odd hours .She ran and ran and ram ,at last she reach the cliff from where many people had attempted suicide .She was standing in cliff and about to jump but before that she closed her eyes and recalled all her family members ,their faces she became little calm and thought that she us doing wrong buy at the sane time she recalled mihikas words ,that if not her ,mihiks will commit suicide ,so she again became firm in her decision .

She closed her eyes and was about to jump from the cliff when she felt hold on her feet ,she got frightened and jumped from her place to see what's it and she was horrified to see a person on laying on ground. It was a full moon night so everything was visible she can clearly see that the person was wounded and was moaning in pain ,before she react ,she heard him " please save me ,I don't want to die so soon ."

Ishita didn't reacted again ,when he spoke again " please save me ,I m Raman Kumar bhalla from Delhi ,I have come here for honeymoon with my wife ,she must be waiting for me ,please save my life ,I don't want to die ."

I( scared)- what happened to you .

R- some goons shot me ,please help me now either I will die .

That's all friends ,have a look and do comment ,so that I can proceed it further .

PS - 160+ likes for early update 
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends added a new prologue ,have a look 
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Datz an emotional one ishita kya galti hein? They can marry off mihika frst if they want na iskeliye ishita ko kyun blame Karna? And Raman already married and someone shot him?? Intresting continue soon
Rkchinju thumbnail
Sounds interesting yaar ..
Can't wait...Update soon..

Ek story mere liye bhi please 😳
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Emotional..
Ishita is plump so boys reject her n choose mihika.
She blanes ishita..
Ishita went to comit suicide..
Raman is married goons shot him
Waiting for update
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice prolouge poor ishita mihika is selfish raman is already married😕 pls update next part soon 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue 
poor ishu everyone are accusing her 
please continue soon
chandu1234 thumbnail
Intetestingg
Raman is married??
Nice twistt