Ishra SS-Tum mere aasma mere zameen ban Gaye- Teaser on pg 124 on 11/3 - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 3

Raman tried to remember his wife's number but cannot, he then told I didn't remember her number but told the name of hotel where they are staying .Ishita searched the number of hotel and called ,she told the receptionist to connect to ramans room .The receptionist informed that couple who were staying in the room has left the the room yesterday night .

Ishita informed same to Raman ,who was surprised to know that his wife left the hotel without searching him .

Raman took the phone from ishita and asked " you must be mistaken ,just go and check honeymoon suit no 230 where Mr and Mrs Raman bhalla were staying ."

Rec- I m talking about same room sir ,the couple had left yesterday night itself .

R(shocked)- how it can be possible ,OK tell me at what time .

Rec- sir it was about 8.00 pm our shift was changing ,I was leaving and my another colleague was taking charge ,at the time Mrs bhalla came and paid all the bills and checked out ,I remember this because she was in hurry and was looking nervous ,so much that she was shivering and things were falling from her hands ,I asked for help but she told that actually they are leaving early because her husbands health is not ok.
But may I know who...

Before she can complete her sentence , phone slipped from his hands as she was not able to believe that his wife has left without looking /waiting for him .Ishita was sitting beside him on stool ,she took her phone ,kept it aside and asked to Raman ,who has turned into statue ," Raman what happened ,is you wife ok or she also .."

R(ignoring her questions)- how can she do that ,why did she left without me ,is she behind that attack , what she want from me ...

Looking to his state ,ishita shocked him and asked "Raman is everything alright ".

R(murmuring )- I should have died,ye sunne se pahle mujhe mar jana chahiye ,( then he looked at Ishita and asked )- why did you saved me ,you should have left me there ,mar jaane dena chahiye tha mujhe .

Ishita shook him vigorously to bring back in sense and asked " Raman what happened aap aise kyun bol rahe hai , yest you were begging for your life today you are telling that I should have died .aisa kya hua hai ,more than that nothing is important and big than life ,mar hi jaaoge to kya faayda ."

R- why should i live ,when my own wife cheated me.whats the need of luving when you don't have your own people.

I(consoling him)-  you know yesterday I too went to die but after looking to you then many patient and everybody around ,I thought that ending our life is coward ness , everybody is fighting with difficulties and problem of their life ,so why I am running ,I should also face it .you know today morning ,I left my house forever ."

Raman was listening carefully to her and got shocked that she has left her house ,he asked " why did you left your house ,is it because of me ".

Ishita smiled a bit listening to him ans spoke" nothing like that ,I thought that its better to live alone than living in hell ,you tell what happened,why are you so shocked ."

Raman recalled the words of receptionist and again got confused and broken ,ishita kept her hand on his and spoke " its ok if you don't want to share your life with me buy stkeast don't stress yourself much as you are fully cured yet ."

R( sadly )- I think my wife has betrayed me ,even I think...

Saying this he stopped in mid ,ishita again pressed his hand and asked " what you are thinking raman ".

R- I think she was behind that attack .

I( narrowing her eyebrows)- why I mean how can you say that .

R- yesterday  she insisted me to visit that point in pretext of watching sunset ,saying its the highest place and sunset looks so beautiful,we went there and after sunset when it started getting dark suddenly she went somewhere ,I was searching for her only when two men's csme from nowhere and asked for my money and all valuables ,when I denied they started fighting with me , atlast when I was winning over them ,one of them pulled his gun and shot me . After they shot me ,they tried to push me from the cliff but I any how didn't fall but got stuck in the bushes there ,I tried a lot and at last came up but after that I don't have enough strength in me to go to the road ,at I gave hope and was waiting for my death when matarani send you for helping me .thanks again ishita ,agar aap nahi hoti to I would have been died till now ".

Ishita smiled meekly and spoke " and you know if you wouldn't be there I should also had died ,I went there to commit suicide .

R( surprised )- suicide ! but why ,why you wanted to kill yourself .

Ishita didn't spoke anything but in mind she recalled many incidents of he'd psst life, the humiliation she has gone through and at last the last day incident ,she closed her eyes and a tear dropped from her eyes and fell on Ramans hand ,he looked at her and spoke "I know we don't know each other much but its final that we both are alone now and are not so happy with our family members.'

Ishita just hummed listening to him .Raman looked at her and asked
" you will not share your life with me ?".

Ishita glanced at him and spoke " you already have your own tension why to give mine ".

R- you have saved my life and more than that we both are now sailing in same boat ,may be our sorrow can lessen if we can share each others pain".

Ishita nodded and narrated the problem of her life that how her mother and sister time and again mock her for her plum figure and simple look ,how all the boys choose mihika over her ,how mihika was taunting and cursing her yesterday ,how mihika was threatening her amma to commit suicide if she can't marry romi and how she (ishita) decided to end her life thinking that all misery of her and her family life will end after her death .

Her eyes were moist and tears were ready to fall when raman wiped them and spoke" these tears don't look nice in your eyes as you are such a brave girl ,you not only saved your but mine life also .its good that you left your people who judge you by your outer beauty ,I got to know about your inner beauty in just a day and they can't see in all these years ,no need to shed tears for those people's ."

Till now ishita was worried about Raman in all these she didn't thought about herself but when they started talking ,she realized that now she don't have anybody to tell hers ,she don't have any place which she can call as her house .She started cried realizing this ,Raman just can held her hand to console her.After feeling bit light she asked to Raman " was its your love marraige ".

Raman shook his head negatively and spoke " nope ,my aunty chosed her for me ."

I- how can you say that your wife was behind the attack .

R- because she left without me ,agar use pata nahi tha to mujhe kuch hua hai to she should have wait for me na ,but she almost ran from there .The receptionist was saying that she was very much scared and nervous ,and left in jiffy .isse pata chalta hai ki she is culprit .

I- humm ,after sometimes inspector will come you can tell this to him .

R- no not now ,let me confirm .

I- how will you confirm .

R- can I use your phone .

Ishita passed her phone ,Ramsn thought for a while and then dialed a number ,the phone rang ,after some ring the other person picked the phone and spoke " hello mihir arora speaking ".

R- mihir its me Raman .

M- good morning bhai ,how's your honeymoon going.

Raman took s deep breath and told everything to mihir ,he was shocked as well as angry listening to this .Raman calmed him down and told him to go and enquire the truth .Raman also told mihir that he shouldn't tell them that he is alive ,instead he should go there and see what's the situation. Mihir agreed and said that he will see all the situation and will inform him ,he also asked about ramans wellbeing and if he needed something .Raman told mihir to send some money on Ishitas account though she denied many times but he insisted, atlast she gave her account numbed and Raman told mihir to send money in it .He ended the call and saw ishita glaring him .

R- what .

I- you think I did everything for money .

R- no nothing like this ,I can never return your favour but it was your hard earned money and now you needed it as you are going to settle in new place .waise you already left you'r house where will you stay now .

I,(thinking ); don't know .even I don't have seen any house till now . if you don't mind i can stay here as your attendent tomorrow I will search some house for me .

R- if you can don't have any problem in staying in hospital ,then you can stay I don't have any problem instead I will get company to overcome my loneliness and sadness.

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 175+ likes and long comments for next update 
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends updated new part ,have a look 
divanfanS.Asya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
continue soon 
thanks for pm dear
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Raman is suspicious abiut shagun
He called mihir to confirm it
Ishita is going to stay in hospital with raman as she doesn't have any place to stay
Poor ishita
Update soon
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for pm
Both shared their pain
Felt bad for ishita
Continue soon
Jyoti8 thumbnail
Beautiful update
ISHRA shared thier sorrow,  and Raman wife was behind his attack

subhaa116 thumbnail
Beautiful update dhi...
Though motive was not clear behind attack...
It's said clearly abt the attack being done by her..
Creating it perfectly in manner of getting conclusions was good too...
Loved it...
And waiting for ishra story to get started...
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awe both have suffered so much but at least their have each other as humdards...excited to see them come closer!
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman ws shocked to know that shagun didn't wait for him or search for him n ran from there ... Its, almost confirmed to him shagun is behind the attack
Ishra shared their pain with each other
Raman talked to mihir and asked him to find out truth
Ishita is staying with raman
Waiting for next
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Thanks for pm