is married life is possible for vishkanya

Sruji1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When I am watching Thursday episode appu said that today she will consumate the marriage so I have a doubt is married life is mean intimacy is possible for vishkany. Did she can consumate marriage with out killing her husband. I mean her whole body is poison her spit is poison and her cooked food is poison in fact her joota khana is poison. So how can she consumate marriage with out killing the person. I don't think it's possible. It's only possible when she sacrifice her poison but appu is not ready to do that. If she sacrifice her poison then she will be no more vishkanya and it's no more anokha prem kahani she will be Normal girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I didn't know it was possible for a vishkanyas to lose their vishkanya abilities by sacrificing their poison. 
Nina8 thumbnail
Hey its good question yaar. Maybe appu fans can answer this question I also want to know the answer 🤣. Guruji said if she leave her poison maybe she will get her love. So it's possible if she sacrifice her poison. But if they do that now show title doesn't justify maybe in the end they can show appu finally sacrificing her poison and lead a normal life.
Nina8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I didn't know it was possible for a vishkanyas to lose their vishkanya abilities by sacrificing their poison.

it's fictional show yaar. So some liberties we can take it 😆. Maybe in real life it's not possible
Sruji1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

in real it's not possible but in shows they can show anything na. Actually I read about Vishkanya that their one touch kills that person...
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think it is, since Vardan took Apu to a woman to try & detox her.  While Apu protested that  she  would die, that's not set for sure, since her toxicity was enhanced by Kalpana.  So it is possible that she be detoxed and lead a normal life, including marriage.  I just don't know how she comes together w/ Malay, given everything that Vardan has sacrificed for him.