Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

I've heard about tat... But the thing is its not guaranteed tat they will repeat the same thing here naa..

and the latest promo of them showing wat happened from the start n Abhi's backward FB indicated tat something major will happen and Most of the fan's may not like tat

Because the flashbacks is shown going backwards, so pre-marriage more likely and Abhi is the one who had them. Do you guys think if there is a memory loss it's Pragz who will have it and Abhi will only have those memories to live by in the meantime until she recovers?!...

Just like to clarify my first option is I do not want memory loss for either Abhi or Pragya tbh...Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaydp59

I know it's not guaranteed but y worry before it happens and live in tension??? let's be optimistic and face whenever that happens...    ðŸ˜†

Being optimistic gav e nothing for it made things worse...  So i took a step back from kkb.. Now m not bothered.. ðŸ˜† If something good happens then it's good n joyous.. But if something awful happens then i may bid good bye ðŸ˜†
-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

But JD, KKB is known for stretching. I've heard in that one it wasn't stretched. It was a six months pregnancy track right?! Here it's over a year track and then miscarriage happens. On top of that numerous of promos making it look like the unnamed is getting exposed. Doing that few times is fine not beyond that. I consider the miscarriage and the promos as cheating the viewers...

Yeh it wasn't stretched this much.. I think no one has stretched this much 😆 😆.. I get your point. they are cheating us by giving various promos and all..I'm not sure it'll definitely end but I'm not feeling that much bad also... It's getting confusing what I feel... Leave it 😆 😆
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Even though todays episode its Pragya escaping.. it isnt intresting me n i dont feel likle watching todays episode  
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Even though todays episode its Pragya escaping.. it isnt intresting me n i dont feel likle watching todays episode

Because of the OLV's?!...

They should only give us good AbhiGya OLV's or good and bad AbhiGya OLV's only LOL 😳😆...
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
lets finish this and i shall take a break.. ðŸ˜†
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Because of the OLV's?!...

They should only give us good AbhiGya OLV's or good and bad AbhiGya OLV's only LOL 😳😆...

yeh coz of the OLV's ðŸ˜¡
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Awww, don't worry Sowmzz. We all will get through this somehow. Unity is here to share thoughts and what not to support each other so that is helpful!!!!!...
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Good bye AT Edited by Sowmii_cutiee - 7 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Byebye AT...Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago