Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Don't say that dear... U r superb writer... u always describe things in proper way... in fact d way u describe Raagini's action is my favourite... πŸ‘
never think u r not a good writer... not only me but we all r hooked to ur story... and here I felt ke ranveer kuch jyada hi drama kar raha hai so wished to see sunny deol... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
and m glad to make u laugh...   πŸ˜Š u r giving us an amazing story so happy to return few cents... ⭐️ ⭐️

hmm okay dear thanks for the compliments glad you like the way I describe the things and you are liking Raagini's actions in my story happy for it
okay dear I won't think like that . Happy that all are hooked to my story hmmm ya I laughed like anything reading that dear sunny deol attitude of Ishani towards Ranveer that will be fun
ya dear happy that you are loving my story thanks for your comment dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NidsJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Nids your idea is awesome!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌDhulai...🀣🀣

Yes... dhulai... πŸ˜†

D point at which latest chapter ended I know kuch lovey dovey hone vala hai... but I still want to see sunny deol b4 sunny leone...

Ranveer ko kambal me dalke fir jo haath me aye usi se de dana dan...   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They don't have any disturbance also.. so Ishu can take some violent advantage of it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ saari bhadas nikal le... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Mafaaza thanks for the comment hope this is the first time I am getting your comment

ya poor fat boy he fell down

I cannot understand what this sentence mean I mean depressing like cvs matlab

ya now keep reading to know what our sunny is going to do to our innocent dhikra keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh yes this is my first cmmnt here.
I just cmmnt smtimes here or there..

Srry I  make it clear that "like cvs make ri stay for lng 8 mnths & make many of us leave the show. Pls get ri di combo out soon.😊
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmmm actually whenever I hear this word Kamba I laugh like anything even old people get names like our Ishveer
ya actually those two have brought Ishveer close now
they are going to sleep in the same room. and story will be romantic here after for some more episodes
hmmm you will surely get it
ya and Naina is surely a irking character only we need to wait to see her actions
Glad you liked the episode keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Haha! Yep, all thanks to Pooji and Jothi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I am always ready for IshVeer's togetherness. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Let Naina do her job. IshVeer will do theirs. And you will do yours. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Yes... dhulai... πŸ˜†

D point at which latest chapter ended I know kuch lovey dovey hone vala hai... but I still want to see sunny deol b4 sunny leone...

Ranveer ko kambal me dalke fir jo haath me aye usi se de dana dan...   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They don't have any disturbance also.. so Ishu can take some violent advantage of it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ saari bhadas nikal le... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ah, I too wanted to see Sunny Deol. πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆ And your imagination is 'πŸ‘πŸ‘'. Hats off to you, Nids! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 155(Ishveer patch up episode)
NOTE:Bit 18+ content
Ishani was coming towards Ranveer where he was bit shocked seeing her actions like switching off the lights and smiling at him and her actions seems something different today. As he was thinking finally Ishani came to him and folded her hands and glanced Ranveer with a smile. Ranveer was standing looking at the way she is staring at him. It was 5 minutes both were in the saw position.
Ranveer(losing his patience):Why are you staring at me like this now?
Ishani(with a naughty smile): I am staring at my husband.
Ranveer(giving a up and down look): Enough of staring...(before he could tell).
Ishani(came near to him): Not only staring (she touched his cheeks with her index finger): I will touch my husband and (seeing his eyes with love) I will love my husband.

She caressed her hand on his cheeks and lovingly brought her hands to his chest and kept her hand in his chest and with a lovely move going close to him and hugged him tightly.
Ranveer(bit confused seeing her actions today without hugging her back):Ishani stay away.
Ishani(closing her eyes resting her head in his chest and in low voice): you have anger on me that is why you are staying away from me. But I don't have any anger on you I love you always so why should I stay away from you? (hugging him tightly) I won't.
Ranveer(without knowing what to do seeing Ishani who was hugging him tightly and she has lost her completely in him her eyes were closed): Ishani dekho leave me now or else..I will..
Ishani(in a loving voice):You will become a angry young man know Ranveer. But today I want my lovely, Naughty Ranveer back.I am really sorry Ranveer I love you so much please please come back to me.

Ranveer hearing her words keeping his face still in his stubbornness held her shoulders both the side with his both the hands and made her come out of the hug where Ishani saw him with a not understanding face where Ranveer saw her with his silent face.
Ranveer(making her stand apart from him facing her): I said sorry for hurting you and some of my past mistakes. But I said know we are not going to be romantic.So now stop all this let me go to sleep.
Telling this without seeing her he went to the bed that was on the floor. He laid in the bed and closed his eyes. Ishani seeing his cute anger with a smile went to the bed and laid beside him. Ishani was at her peak in her naughtiness.
Ishani(keeping her head near Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(still in his closed eyes): Ishani I said you...
Ishani:you tell me anything but let me tell you you are looking so handsome now. I love you so much

She cutely kept her hand on his chest with a smiling face. She started to move her hand upwards towards his face. Ishani had naughty smile doing all these actions. When she was up to touch his lips Ranveer held her hand with his hand and opened his eyes and saw her where she was smiling at him.
Ranveer(in a angry tone):What are you doing? (he moved her hand made the hand fell on the bed)Dekho if you are going to do all these things means better go and sleep in the sofa.
Telling this he again laid in the bed resting his head in the pillow and closed his eyes. Ishani going near his ears in a low voice.
Ishani: This is my room Mr.Vaghela so you cannot order me like that if you want you go and sleep in the sofa.
Ranveer opened his eyes and saw Ishani who was keeping her head near his ears. Ishani gave a smile to him where Ranveer giving a stubborn glance to her and was up to get up from the bed where Ishani knowing his intention with a lovely force kept her hand on his chest and finally came above him and saw his eyes. This sudden action somewhere made Ranveer to be silent. Her eyes made him to fall in eye lock with her. Ishani lovingly smiling to him slowly raising her lips went and kissed his forehead, She kissed his cheek and then other cheeks and saw his lips and then his eyes and lovingly was up to kiss his lips when she was up to kiss him..
Ranveer:What are you doing? Stop this all..
Ishani:Where are you up to go now?
Ranveer: I am going to sleep in sofa.Chodo mujhe.
Ishani(in a low and romantic voice):you used to kid me that I always tell chodo mujhe while romancing but what happen today you are telling it to me.
Ranveer(who was forcing to get up where Ishani held him tightly): Ishani I hope you are up to something I don't want it leave me.
Ishani:(bit raising her head and seeing his eyes with a love in her eyes): Ranveer I am sorry for pushing you that day. Today I won't stop you.I assure you even I won't let my shyness to stop you today.(she held his cheek and saw him with a smile where Ranveer was in Ishani's eye trap)Come to me.
Ishani laid herself beside him and lovingly turning and seeing Ranveer who was still in a confusion making him comfortable Ishani turned and touched his cheeks and turned him to her. Ranveer saw her eyes with a whether to love or not? look.Ishani closed and opened her eyes cutely telling him to come near her. Ranveer was almost on her eyes control where Ishani touching his hands made him come to her and next moment it was Ranveer who automatically came near her and was above her.
He saw her eyes where they were in the eye lock with a giving up look Ranveer went to her forehead and gave a kiss. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer's love.
Ranveer(seeing her lips and swallowing his throat and held her cheek in a romantic voice): What did you tell me? you will not even allow your shyness to stop me today.
Ishani(with a smile); Haan
Ranveer:But I want those shyness from Ishani because I know she can never control her shyness and the shyness is her real beauty. When I think that I am the man who only has right to see Ishani's shyness I will be happy.

Ishani had a smile hearing his words when Ranveer saw her lips and taking a deep breath was about to kiss her lips.Ishani closed her eyes and was feeling the moment where as Ranveer said Ishani without able to control her shyness when Ranveer was up to kiss her lips she turned her head to right side which made Ranveer to lower his head to he neck and her shoulder part. He started to nuzzle her neck and her shoulders skin. Ishani closing her eyes and feeling the moment caressing his hair with her hand made Ranveer to feel comfortable to her.
He was lovingly caressing his lips in her skin finally he raised his head where Ishani opened her eyes and saw him with a smile. Now Ishani had one hand on his shoulders and other one was on his back. Her hands were holding him towards her. Ranveer was seeing her with love but the smile is not in his face still. Ranveer seeing her took his hand to his back and touched Ishani's hand which was in his back.He held her hand softly and took her hand from his back. Ishani saw him with a doubtful face seeing his action as she thought still now he has not given up his anger but as of proving her thought as wrong Ranveer brought her hand towards his cheek and kept her soft hand on his left cheek and was still keeping his hand above her hand. Ishani saw him without understanding but before she could think about his actions..
Ranveer(with a lovely look still making her hand touch his cheek): When you hold my cheeks with your hands know I feel more cared by you. I feel my Ishani is caring me so much. I love this action of yours always.
Ishani:I will always care you(held his cheeks with both the hands) Come close to me.

Ranveer hearing it came near her and kissed her cheek and cutely caressing her cheek and slowly he came to her chin and finally he nuzzled her neck and was nuzzling below the neck. Ishani was feeling complete love of Ranveer just by caressing his hair and closing her eyes. As he was nuzzling her Ishani was caressing his back where after a while,,,
Ishani(in a seductive voice):Remove your t-shirt Ranveer...
Ranveer hearing it stopped Nuzzling and took his lips from her and saw her where Ishani was still in a closed eyes state.
Ranveer:(in a confused voice):Its enough for me.
Ranveer getting where their actions is leading them he got up from her and sat in the bed. Ishani hearing his words opened her eyes and saw that Ranveer has got up and he was sitting in front of her showing his back to her. She got confused where she got up and sat near him. Ishani saw his face where that was was struggling for something.
Ishani(keeping her hands on his shoulders):Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(without seeing her sitting with a smile less face): Nothing its enough for me you sleep.
Ishani: (with a smile): Sleep...What man are you? you are asking your wife to sleep when she is asking you to love her.
Ranveer(his voice told he is up to cry in that voice): I am a unfit person to love(his crying increased and he started to cry where tears where coming like anything on his cheeks)I am really a unfit person to your love Ishani.
Ishani(bit shocked seeing Ranveer crying she held his cheeks and made him turn towards her): Kya hua?why are you crying now?
Ranveer: (he was crying): I really not even fit to be your husband Ishani. How much worst I have been always? how much angry I am always towards you? How I am hurting you with words and my actions? How I mistrusted you seeing the photos Chiraag sent to me? How I treated you I treated you like a servant.(he raised his head and saw her face where his face was red due to crying)I should have been always a servant Ranveer only just loving Ishani one sided. But why should I become RV because of that name only I am getting this anger. I am behaving stupidly to you. Even when you went to jail I didn't even think why my Ishani is doing like this? I blindly trusted that Rithika and again insulted you I was ready to accept Chiraag child as my child. How dumb I have been the man who I hated for lifetime for that man's child I was ready to become father. Even now after getting the reason for your behavior am I ready to accept it? no again I am unable to leave my stubbornness telling that I cannot forget you pushing me. I hate this angry Ranveer Ishani.(he was crying terribly).
Ishani(lovingly raised his head and held his cheeks): Ranveer..I know you are possessive on me. That is what is changing you this much mad. If I concentrate on other things or if I fail to show my love you are changing to your angry avatar. Tk now this is not the place to talk about Chiraag or Rithika. you can be RV but let me tell you somehow let me reduce your anger. Now I want my Ranveer to show his love. we both missed each other in these 5 months know? Today let us share our love. Even if you cannot come out of the angry avatar know tk you always say know your love is enough for both of us. But this night my love will be enough for both of us. Today no one is between us even Raagini is with Maa. only Ishveer here (wiping his tears giving a smile to him) think for a while and decide whether to love me or sleep?

Ishani laid in the bed where Ranveer was sitting with a sad face where thinking for a while he held his t-shirt's bottom and removed his t-shirt and kept it on the floor and turned to Ishani who was smiling to him lovingly laying in the bed.Seeing Ranveer's action Ishani showed her hands to him. Ranveer shaking his head as yes touched her hand with his hand and He came above her where Ishani touched his well built chest and her hands started to play on his chest. Ranveer lowered his head and came to her lips and finally kissed her where this was their lip lock after 5 months. Their lip lock lasted for one minute where Ranveer left her lips from his lips and had love in his eyes. From here more than their words action spoke everything. Ranveer started to kiss her all over where his hands cute removed her small studs on her both the ears and kept it on the floor next to the bed.He lovingly kissed her ears where immediately He kept his hand on her t-shirt and was about to remove where he was up to raise her t-shirt..
Ishani(held his hands and in a low voice): Bed sheet..
Ranveer shaking his head as yes took the bed sheet and covered them. And then removed her t-shirt where he was nuzzling her below the neck he kissed her neck and finally he brought his hands and was about to remove her Mangalsutra..
Ishani(stopped him):What are you doing? you are removing my Mangalsutra..
Ranveer(completely in love feel): It is disturbing me you can wear it in the morning.
Ishani:Ranveer no...(she stopped him where Ranveer was removing her Mangalsutra)
As he was up to do it Ishani was struggling to not make him remove it but when she was telling Ranveer kissed her lips and that made her silent taking that moment Ranveer removed her Mangalsutra and kept it near the studs. He left her lips and saw her where Ishani was seeing him with a funny anger..
Ishani:Even Mangalsutra is disturbing you?
Ranveer(went to her ears and kissing her ears): I am your husband I only made you wore that know so when it is disturbing your husband nothing wrong in removing it.

Ishani had a smile hearing it seeing Ranveer's love in the bed that is on the floor and seeing Ranveer's anger melting made her more happy. Ranveer caressing his lips to her neck and almost coming to Ishani b***s his hands went to remove her inner wear. Ishani saw him with a shyness where Ranveer without a mood to stop removed her inner wear where Ishani immediately closed her hands crossing her chest. Ranveer who completely given himself to Ishani moving the bed sheet slowly was entering inside the bed sheet and cutely started to kiss her hands and with his force he took her hand thought Ishani was struggling to hide her chest Ranveer with all his force made her take her hand and started to play with her b***s. Ishani completely gave herself to her love was mourning his name. His lips slowly moved towards her stomach the milky skin stomach will always be a lovely thing for Ranveer. He was kissing and nuzzling her stomach where this made Ishani to get wet this time.
Ishani:(caressing his hair in a mourning voice):Ranveer..
Where Ranveer caressing her stomach with his lips till he gets satisfied where this made him hard and he got up and removed his night pants and he was in his b****s. He came and laid beside Ishani and held her cheeks and saw her with a love look.
Ranveer(in a lovely voice): I am fit to get your love know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): Haan

Ranveer getting her went and touched her night pants and was about to remove it where Ishani was bit shy and shaking her head as no to Ranveer.
Ranveer(in a low voice): I want you please..
Ishani: You said you won't touch me..
Ranveer: Please Ishani you have finally made me come for you please I cannot control anymore can I get you?
Ranveer saw her with a want in his eyes where his hands did its correct job. He removed her night pants and where finally bit getting the situation closed her eyes in shyness. Ishani was in the situation that she may get wet anytime where Ranveer touching her b***s and stomach gently where that itself made Ishani wet again..
Ishani:Ranveer please...
Where Ranveer lowered his hand and was about to touch her p*****s. Ishani was completely shy now where she held his hand and shook her head as no. Ranveer again with a confirmed head shake shook his head as no meaning he is not going to leave her. He lowered his lips to her and kissed her where with a force he took his hand down and immediately removed her panties where Ishani getting Ranveer doings closed her w*******d with her hand. Ranveer getting his job is done left her lips and saw Ishani where she was closing her eyes as she is not able to see him. Ranveer got up and removed his b****s where his M*****d was clearly telling he was hard and he came above her.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was in closed eyes state): Thank you for making me a man to love you from my 9 years.
Where saying this he kissed her lips and finally leaving all his anger he inserted him in her and left her lips from his lips. Ishani started to mourn his name. The way they missed each other and the way they missed their love was seeing in this move of them. Ranveer loved her without pain. His pure love was able to be seen by Ishani. Ishani held his back where her nails were giving its mark on his back. As he was in her..
Ishani(seeing his love after 5 months);Thanks for loving me from your 9 years Ranveer..
It was 25 minutes where Ranveer was completely in her.Ishani was reaching her climax where lovely voice came from her "Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi Ranveer" I will love you always even you are loving me or angry on me.
This was the moment where Ranveer reached his climax where he completely gave his O****m in her.
Ranveer: I love you Ishani. I love you so much more than you nothing is needed in my life. I love you Meri Aashiqui tumse hi.
Ranveer fell on her he was satisfied where he got what he demanded on the day Ishani pushed him. Ishani held his back and slowly turned to see Ranveer who was above her where he was getting up and was sweating badly. He got up from her and laid beside her. Ishani was satisfied as she was even missing him these many days. Ranveer without facing her was about to turn to other side where before he could turn Ishani held his shoulders and came to him with a smile.
Ishani:Thank you so much for loving me..
Ranveer: haan even thank you to you too..
Ishani:(caressed his hair):Why are you not smiling? still having that stubborn face..
Ranveer:Pata nahi smile is not coming for me I will be okay soon.
can I sleep now?
Ishani: Haan you can but can I sleep in your chest?(she saw him with a smile)
Ranveer:(with a okay look):Tk

Ishani with a smile came and rested her head on his chest and Ranveer held her close to him and they were about to fall in deep sleep. After these 5 months they are feeling each others embrace and this love making is going to increase their love which will make them more and more Romantic, cute, and lovely couple in the upcoming days.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! This was the thing we were waiting for a long time.thanx for the beautifull update.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O dear beautiful update you wrote everything so decently it made me fall for ishveer again
The way ishani consoled him and the way their love and longing for each other was shown was seriously very beautiful I loved it
Thnx for giving us such a lovely chapter
But dhikra is still not happy
Let morning come he will dance to her tunes
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Ommmggg this is Incredible... Fantasticooo
... Beautifully written... Imaginary beauty... Awesome... Gorgeous... Lovely... 
... Shewwtieee yar it wasss justtt speechless... Today im really speechless... U r thnking that I often say this word... But now this Word has a Special and real meaning dear... My lips are sealed jani... I justtt smiled... Smiled... And smiled... And read in 5to6 times again and again... Hatzzz offf u... Not only hatss... But I salute you yrr... Really Salute you... Sorryyy sorrryyy sorryyy im extremely sorry janiii i was very busy in my studies... Very very veryyy busy... U r the World's best writer... Best writer award goes to Sakhshooo Janiii ... Muahhh
Loveee u sooo muchhh shewettieee 
Clapsss for youuu lovely pie
Keep smiling 
Be happy 
Be Good 
Keep loving
I will keep loving you dear
πŸ‘
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii saksji di..
    I have notvread this episode as it was for those who r above 18 bit ya m sure tgat u hav written dis epispde means it would b jusy amazing and thnks for gibing d titke atleast i gotto know dat they hav patched up now wr can hav some romantic scenes of ishver'-P if anyither thing is der in dis epispdr xvept patch up pls tell me...
Waiting for next...
Plss update soon
Thnks for the pn..
:-)