Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations for turning a Goldie, Sakshi! I've already made a thread for you. :)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Wow! This update is fab! I thought that it'll be light-hearted but I was wrong. It's serious and action packed.

I love Ranveer's reaction. I'm sorry but I love seeing them like that. Sadistic pleasure. Kya karoon? Yeh show ne hi sab sikha diya. By sadistic pleasure, I mean it only for Ranveer-Ishaani. Because they are just fictional characters. 

And here, Ishaani is hurt now. Ranveer's words were indeed harsh. He will feel sorry for it later. What did he say, he won't touch her at all. Well, well, Ranveer Babu. Sach jaanne ke baad kitna control karoge?

Another lovely update. And I won't be there in the forum from tomorrow to April 1st. So I'll start my reviews from then. :)

Love,
Effulgent

Glad Effulgent dear that you liked the update. I wanted to make it bit strong when
strong people become weak that will be lovely I mean when Angry ranveer starts
to lose himself that will be a bliss and how and when will be coming in the
future episodes

Glad you loved Ranveer's reaction hmm even I like Ishveer hate sage so much
even that can be called Sadistic pleasure Ya the cutest fictional characters.

Ishani is hurt to the extreme. Hmm he is out of mind don't know what he is talking
Ya he will regret it. hmm Ranveer is telling that but we need to wait and watch it
hmm lovely Effulgent you rightly said about Ranveer

Happy that you liked the episode hmm okay dear hope your exams
Do all your exams well my dear All the best come out with flying colors

okay dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Congratulations for turning a Goldie, Sakshi! I've already made a thread for you. :)

Hi dear thanks for the wishes and really really thank you so much for giving me a separate thread I really cannot believe even people accept me to this extreme thank you my darling you made me feel emotional
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 138
Ranveer was drinking the balance wine in the bottle and finally throwing the bottle out of the window.
Ranveer:(with the effect of wine):I came so much distance form home in this state I cannot drive and I am not interested to go home too let me stay in hotel.
He held the car and started to drive. After reaching some distance he got down with a drowsiness but he was able to handle him. He started to walk and finally entered that 5 star hotel. He went to the reception.
Receptionist:Welcome to Orchid Hotel sir. What service you need Sir?
RV:(bit drowsy voice): I need a room.
Receptionist:(with a smile): your name Sir?
RV:RV..
Receptionist:Mr. Ranveer Vaghela?
RV: Haan Can I get the room?
Receptionist(entering the details in the system):Room no. 105 Sir 1st floor.(He called a room boy and giving the key) go and leave Sir in Room no.105.
Room boy:Yes Sir.

Ranveer started to follow the room boy and they traveled in the lift and finally he brought him to Room no.105.
RV:Thank you.
Room boy:Welcome Sir.
Ranveer locked the door once the room boy left. He removed his coat and taking off his shirt from tuck in. Taking his phone from the pocket and throwing it in the bed and he finally fell in the bed in drowsy state. He started to sleep where his lips in drowsy voice without to his consciousness said "Don't Ignore me Ishani".
Ishani still sitting in the same position in the floor and was crying sitting in the floor near bed where all the words Ranveer said was hurting her. She felt sad for pushing Ranveer from her.
Ishani(with tears):I didn't expect you would demand this to me Ranveer. How can you think I will get bored of you?. You are my love, you are my life, you are everything Ranveer. I don't even know to live my life without you.
Where tears were flowing in her eyes finally by crying itself she rested her head in the bed sitting in the floor. Thinking of their fight and crying itself she fell in sleep.
Early morning 5.30.
Ishani was still sleeping in that same position. After sometime she was coming out of the sleep. She got up and saw where she was. Remembering the night incident and finding the room where Ranveer is not there. Her head was bit paining due to crying a lot. Managing she got up and saw the room door open.
Ishani:(in a worn out voice): Even I didn't lock the door.
She went and locked the door and She started to make herself ready. When it was exactly 6.30 she made herself completely ready. When she was having a final check there was a knock in the door.
Ishani(with a expectation):Hope it is Ranveer.
She went in a happiness and when she opened to her eyes only Amba was standing in front of her with a smile.
Amba: You are ready Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Maa I am ready.
Amba(seeing Ishani's face):You are alright know Ishani?
Ishani(with a made up smile): Haan Maa I am alright why you are suddenly asking like this?
Amba: No your eyes look tiered.You didn't sleep well?
Ishani: Not that Maa Raagini was crying so much in the night that is why?Fine Maa shall we go?
Amba(seeing the room):Where is Ranveer?
Ishani(bit shocked and in thoughts):He went out of the room night. The door was open only he didn't come to room. Hearing Maa it seems Ranveer is not in home the whole night. That means where is he?
Amba(seeing Ishani who was lost in her thoughts):Ishani..
Ishani: haan Maa..
Amba:(with a smile):Where is Ranveer?
Ishani(bit making herself smiling): Maa now a days you know him know sometimes I myself don't know when he is coming and when he is leaving surely he would have left for office only or will be in study room. First let us complete the morning pooja then let me call him.
Amba: Haan he has become so busy. Tk Raagini..
Ishani:She is sleeping still Maa its only 15 minutes pooja know once it is done let me be near her.
Amba(with a smile):Tk let us go.

Amba and Ishani started to walk in the corridor and finally they came to the hall where Parul, Krish, Disha, Laxmi, Baa were present.
Baa:Ishani..
Ishani: Haan Baa..
Baa:Light the lamps and then show the Aarti and all of you worship.
Ishani: Haan Baa.
Finally Ishani going near the statue of Ganesha took the match box and lighted the lamps on both the side and made the Aarti ready and finally she showed Aarti to Lord Ganesha. All were joining the hands towards the god and were praying. Ishani gave Aarti to all with a smile.
Baa:Tk your fast started.
All the four nodded their head where all started to leave to their works where Ishani keeping the Aarti in front of Ganesha and saw him with a worried face.
Ishani: Ganapati Bapa I didn't do that yesterday night voluntarily. Now I don't know where is Ranveer?. Please safeguard him where ever he is please god make this problem to be resolved.
With a fulfilled heart she prayed by joining the hands and she took the Aarti for her and finally she started to claim the stairs and started to walk in the corridor and came to her room. She saw Raagini who was still sleeping in the cradle. Ishani took her mobile from the table and called Ranveer.
Ranveer mobile was ringing showing the display as "Ishani" where Ranveer was sleeping in the bed. His mobile was ringing in the bed.
Ishani was trying the phone for almost 20 minutes where all the calls were only a long ring and Ranveer didn't pick up the call.
Ishani(sat in the bed with a worried face):Where is Ranveer? In anger he is not picking the call.
Finally it was morning 9.30..
The Sun Rays fell on Ranveer's face which made him to wake up. He woke up and glanced around him where he realized the night incidents and the way he came to this hotel. He sat in the bed and felt a head pain.
RV(picking the intercom and dialing the Reception number and waited for the call to be picked up where once it was picked up):This is RV send one Lime juice to my room.
Reception:yes sir..

Keeping the intercom back to the position he rested his head in head rest by closing his eyes where his mobile rang. He took the mobile that was lying some distance from him in the bed. He saw the display where it was "Ishani".
Ranveer(with a fade smile):She won't care me. She will ignore me then now she is calling me.
He cut the call and he typed a message "Stop calling me". Ishani when hearing the busy tone and knowing Ranveer is cutting the call was up to call again where there was a beep sound and display indicating a message. Seeing it is Ranveer's message and reading the message her face turned to be worried. Ishani again messaged him "I know you are angry on me but where are you? when will you come?".
Ranveer again getting a beep tone in the mobile and saw her message and reading the message he replied her "You should surely know that I am angry on you and hereafter you will see only my angry face in your life. And where ever I am I am happy now I will come when I need to come okay so better stop messaging".
Ishani receiving his message when she read the message her face was worried seeing the anger of Ranveer.
Ishani:Tk if I talk more he will increase his anger let him come when he wants?
Ishani came to the dinning table with Raagini in her hand for Raagini's breakfast where other than people who were fasting all were having their breakfast.
Amba(with a smile to all): Today we have pooja in the evening to Manas and Sharman come back to home soon.
Sharman: Haan Kaki

Manas gave a smile as sign of yes
Ranveer having his lime juice called the room boy through the intercom. He came within five minutes.
Room boy:Yes sir What can I do for you?
RV: (taking his wallet and giving some bunch of money):Get me a shirt and Pant and some inner ware.
Room boy(getting the money):Size sir.
RV:Free size get it.

It was almost an hour when the Room boy gave the Packages of Dresses. Ranveer got himself ready and finally he came to the hotel and having his breakfast. He checked out his room and finally came to this car. He started to drive towards his office. finally he reached his office and he entered his cabin. He opened his laptop and seeing Ishani's wallpaper in the desktop the way Ishani pushed him last night came to his mind.
Ranveer:You don't want me know Ishani? You ignored me know?
Wait and see what I am up to.(he was angry in his face)
When he was thinking there was a knock in his door. He pressed the button where Rishab entered the room.
Rishab:Sir finally everything is done well from our part to Samrat's Project.
RV: Haan that's great.
Rishab:Even he is up to come to office once he is satisfied our project is successful sir. It will be running systematically here after.
RV: Hope he will be satisfied and let us see in the evening.
Finally it was evening Ishani made Raagini ready and she made herself ready. She was coming down to Pooja, Her face was so dull thinking the night incident. Almost all the family members were in the hall. Ishani made Raagini sit in the walker near Kailash and Mithesh. She was playing with them.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Still now Ranveer didn't come Ishani(showing Sharman) Sharman came but Ranveer?
Sharman(with a smile):Kaki I am in different branch Ranveer is in head office he must have got caught in important meeing.
Ishani(getting Sharman's words she continued): Haan Maa almost five months he is hard working let him come when he comes let us start the pooja.
Amba(without getting convinced):Tk..
Baa: Ishani go and do the Pooja.
Ishani: haan Baa.

In office..
Ranveer was sitting opposite Samrat where he was waiting for what Samrat will say to him. This is the word he has worked for the past 5 months. Samrat was reading process flow file which RV company has finally made regarding their business.
Ishani decorated Ganapati Baba with flowers and lighting the lamps she took the Aarti to Ganapati Baba. All started to chorus "Ganapati Bapa Moriya". Finally Ishani made the Aarti and gave all of them their Prasad and Aarti. Ishani coming to Ganapati Bapa..
Ishani(closing her eyes and praying):Bapa all our family should be happy always. All the obstacles should be away from us. I need some happy days with my Ranveer I know I have hurt him last night but I should keep him smiling and happy for his whole life time. Give my Ranveer more and more success and happy smile.
Where that was the moment...
Samrat:Finally its fantastic RV you have done what I expected here after our business will go in a right path and will get plenty of profits.
RV(had a successful smile):That is really happy sir thanks a lot.
Samrat:Fine RV I am proud of you
They came out of the chairs and had a formal hug.
Samrat:Let me leave RV let me call you if anything is needed.
RV:Sure sir..

Finally the Pooja was done so well. It was almost 8.30 where all the people who fasted had their dinner. Ishani was sitting in the sofa still by thinking about Ranveer.
Amba(came with Raagini):Ishani..
Ishani:(coming out of thought): Haan Maa.
Amba:Dekhra you have fasted the whole day go and have your dinner.
Ishani:Let me have after sometime. Ranveer also will come know?
Amba:(before she could tell something she saw Ranveer entering the house):Ranveer came Ishani
Ishani with a sudden instant turned to the entrance where she had a smile seeing her Ranveer. His face was stubborn he didn't have any happiness in his face.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):What happen to him? He is so dulle.
Ishani:He must have worked the whole day Maa(in thoughts) I know him till this anger is over he will be keeping his face stubborn and will be in his angry young man avatar.

When she was thinking finally Ranveer came towards them. Ishani got up from the sofa and stood near Amba.
Amba;Where are you going now a days Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a made up smile in that stubborn face):Maa actually I was busy with the business and finally it is succeeded today.
Amba:That is really great Ranveer.
Ishani had a happy smiling hearing it.
Ranveer(without seeing Ishani):Tk Maa I am tiered let me go and sleep.
Amba:But Ranveer have your dinner.
Ranveer: I had a light dinner already its okay Maa I am going.
Amba: Tk tk and Ranveer today in our home we..
Ranveer: Maa what ever it is can we talk later,
Amba:Tk dekhra jaav so jav.

Ishani seeing Ranveer with a helpless look with a smile saw Amba.
Amba:Tk Ishani you have your dinner and let me keep Raagini till that.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa.
Ishani started to have her dinner with heavy heart. Finally finishing her dinner and giving Raagini her dinner. She started to move towards their room with a playing Raagini.
To be continued 😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg dear u have made all this so interesting I m loving this so much ishveer and their ego
Ranveer looks so awesome in his angryman avatar but m wondering what can this pooja do if our ranveer have decided not to even touch ishani forget about second child well let's see and I can say this that you are going to make it more interesting and when time comes even hotter
Till when they are going to b angry
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!!
OMG...
Just read of both us chapter mindblowing..dear! I feel that'not our ranveer ye milan hai beacuse ranveer never ask for this thing forcefully and yeha toh serious fight ho gye hai
Ishani is hurt that she pushed ranveer and more than hurts her word when ranveer say, he won't want then he never touch her
Dhikra jab sach pta chale ga toh u cry a lot and feel guilty for her last night behaviour with ishani 😭
Lets see what happened next btw us
Thanks for pm...
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sakshi sorry for very late reply.. mobile got broken dear. just nw read the cahpters just mindflowing..Angry ranveer..hope will come to normal soon. and the way yu describe each others feelings were aweomme keep update dear. day by day its getting more and more interested. never get bored of this
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi didi...
             Episides were fqntastic loved tbe rvs angry avtar just loving dis eoisodes lets c how ishani n ranveee will sort iut their fight but really interesting episodes cant wait fir next plz...updatw sooon..and longer s well pls...:-P
      Thnks for d pm...
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hii sakshi😊
i again very let for reply your update dear😭 all episode is amazing and i cant not stop my laugh after reading that episodes dear👏
    raagini birthday party was so good.all family member happy for birthday party .all member gift is so nice all member love raagini was so sweet.parul give a teery bear to little teddy bear so sweet.😳and raagini always want ishani look like her father 😉 ranveer speech was awesome and ranveer cake idea is so amzing👏ranveer gift for his little princess and his queen is so nice😳 finally ranveer and ishani spend some time together but again speed breaker 😆😆finally ranveer think to spend time with  ishani sound good😳

ranveer never take of his eye for ishani☺️he leave to house but his mind only this only ishani he reach his office but he don't understand to what going on with he😆fainlly ranveer  spend time with ishani,he divert his mind with working so bad😆so laxmi think about parul kid it's good.other small  function in house nice.but what is this??i cant stop my laugh to read this scene all women stand like student and elder look like principal🤣wow what a instruction to all women for keep fasting for her husband🤣poor ranveer 🤣ranveer dream ishani near to he poor ranveer dream 😆he never stop thinking about ishani and other side ishani laugh think baa give a order to all women .ranveer go to house think to spend night with ishani poor ranveer 😆😆
   finally ranveer reach his house 😆raagini so cute she never leave ishani any time 😳ishani surprise to see ranveer early but she never understand to what think in his mind😆ranveer mood good but ishani not understand ranveer behavior  that time she never thought about this.she can not stop her but about think for pooja she leave ranveer.that time ranveer don't understand ishani behavior poor ishveer😭isahni puse ranveer and he hurt and ranveer think ishani not love him so bad😭😭poor raagini she work up this argument and ranveer think that she only with time family not him and speak to ishani very rudely😭and he drink again😲
      ranveer stay for night in hotel so bad😭his mind only thinking ishani paused him and ishani think that want do them whats going in both life .poor ishani she was also cry think of that argument😭ishani try convince ranveer  but he don't hear any think and he ignore her so sad.all family complicate pooja but ranveer ego not show that what going on his house😡

thanks for pm sakshi🤗

Edited by powergirlpriya - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Omg dear u have made all this so interesting I m loving this so much ishveer and their ego
Ranveer looks so awesome in his angryman avatar but m wondering what can this pooja do if our ranveer have decided not to even touch ishani forget about second child well let's see and I can say this that you are going to make it more interesting and when time comes even hotter
Till when they are going to b angry

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you are interested in the track and Ishveer ego
Hmm Ranveer is lovely in his angryman avatar hmm Pooja let me clear this part to you dear and Ishveer didn't plan for their second baby yet in my FF hmm thanks for having that trust on me ya keep reading 😉😉😉