Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mindblowing update Sakshi! Ranveer was so clever use her brain and save ishani
Devarsh Disha never change just hate them and ranveer ishani fight i'm bit nervous
Hope ranveer tell her about raj before this accident create misunderstand btw ishveer
Update soon...and thanx for pm
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow sakshi it is getting very interesting.i love this attitude of ranveer.plz update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Mindblowing update Sakshi! Ranveer was so clever use her brain and save ishani
Devarsh Disha never change just hate them and ranveer ishani fight i'm bit nervous
Hope ranveer tell her about raj before this accident create misunderstand btw ishveer
Update soon...and thanx for pm

Hi Paige happy for the comment dear ya Ranveer acted clever at this point and he saved Ishani
Devarsh and Disha are kind of leeches that are sticking to Ranveer's money ya Ishveer had a fight keep reading to know more dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my rv z back.wooow sakshi vry vry intresting.now i cant wait to read da nxt. 😳 plz update sooon.if u can plz update today. πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Wow sakshi it is getting very interesting.i love this attitude of ranveer.plz update soon.

Hi Naush happy for the comment and glad that you got interested in the plot ya Ranveer these kind of Attitude will be always lovable to watch keep reading dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

my rv z back.wooow sakshi vry vry intresting.now i cant wait to read da nxt. 😳 plz update sooon.if u can plz update today. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Malsa happy that you love this RV happy that you got hooked to the plot ya now I am typing the next chapter dear within a hour let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 121
Nirbhay and Rithika waiting for Ishani outside the mall started to lose their patience.
Rithika: Call that Raj and ask where are they? Even if they go to all the shops in the mall it won't take this much time.
Nirbhay: That is what I am also thinking fine let me call him.
He called Raj. Raj who was sitting in the mall bench still with the worn out face. His mobile Rang where he took the mobile and saw the display it was Nirbhay.
Raj:I don't know what to tell to Nirbhay bhaiya. He will kill me but somehow I have to face it know tk(he picked the call in a feared voice) Haan Bhaiya.
Nirbhay(in a angry voice): Where is Ishani Raj?
Raj: Bhaiya... Mein
Nirbhay: Kya?
Raj: Bhaiya I have lost her somewhere.
Nirbhay(in a shocked voice): Kya? you have lost her? Do you know why I sent you to follow her? that she should not be missed then only we would have kidnapped her. Can you find her anywhere there?
Raj: Nahi Bhaiya.
Nirbhay: You idiot come to the car now.
Rithika(seeing tensed face of Nirbhay): Kya hua Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: He lost Ishani from his eye sight Rithika.
Rithika: What kind of kidnapper he is ?he cannot even kidnap a single woman.(seeing the car in which Ishani came) I have idea.
Nirbhay: Kya?
Rithika: Still now the car Ishani came is here in the parking that means when she is coming near the car we can kidnap her know.
Nirbhay: haan that is a great idea Rithika. Take the chloroform spray from the dashboard. Let me myself kidnap her.
Rithika:(taking the spray and giving him); At least you kidnap her properly.
Nirbhay: Haan

They waited by seeing the entrance of the mall as well Ishani's car. Devarsh and Disha were coming out of the mall.
Rithika: Ishani's brother and sister are coming out she may come behind Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(to the driver): Take our car near that car.
Driver: haan Bhaiya.

Driver took the car and he made his car stand near Ishani's car.
Devarsh:After Ranveer and Ishani left we at least ate ice creams.
Disha: we would have reached home soon if we have started when Ranveer and Ishani left you only wanted ice cream and playing that play station.
Devarsh: I have money for that only I did it.
Disha: Tk come let us go.

Devarsh and Disha came towards the car where Nirbhay was waiting for Ishani by closing his face with a towel and with a open door car. Devarsh and Disha got inside the car and they took their car and left the place. Nirbhay and Rithika had a shocked cum disappointed reactions.
Nirbhay: Where is Ishani?
Rithika: How do I know? I thought with the car we can spot them here also Ishani didn't come. Your Henchmen left her. Here after finding her inside the mall is impossible.
Nirbhay(with a force hitting the car seat): Oh I missed her again.
Rithika:Hope Ranveer should have taken her with him.

Raj finally spotting Nirbhay's car came to the car . Raj was at a top fear. Nirbhay removed the towel in his face and was sitting with a terror face.
Raj(in a stammering voice): Bhaiya..
There was a tight slap in Raj's cheeks.
Nirbhay: You can't even kidnap a single woman.
Raj: Bhaiya I was continuously following her I was held up by a security that is why I lost her. I am sorry Bhaiya.
Nirbhay: I am not paying you to tell sorry. Tk get inside the car.
Raj got inside the car.
Nirbhay: Driver go home
Driver: tk Bhaiya.
Rithika: Now what you are going to do?
Nirbhay: Let us plan something.
Rithika:(in thoughts): Ishani and Ranveer are stupid peoples to fall in others trap but what happen now?

Their car was towards Nirbhay's house.
Darjeeling.
By 6.00 o clock Sharman and Parul reached the hotel. The hotel was awesome. Hotel Name board was shining saying the hotel's name as MAYFAIR DARJEELING.
Parul:How nice this hotel hain na Sharman?
Sharman(seeing her happiness he got smile in his face): Haan Parul chalo..

Goshi called some hotel workers and made them take their luggage.
They kept the luggage in the reception. Goshi, Sharman and Parul came to the reception.
Goshi: This is Mr and Mrs. Sharman Parekh. Can you tell their room?
Receptionist:(checking the system): Mr and Mrs. Sharman Parekh.
(she gave a smile to them and took a bouquet) Welcome to Mayfair Darjeeling,
Sharman (getting the bouquet): Thank you so much.
Receptionist: Your room no. 205 second floor. Our housekeeping staff will come with you.
Sharman: fine,
Goshi: Thank you .

Receptionist gave a smile to him.
Goshi:(to Sharman): Take rest Sharman let me come in the morning let us go for sight seeing.
Sharman: Haan thank you Goshi
Goshi giving a smile to Parul and left the hotel. A housekeeping came and took their luggage and they followed him and they went in lift and reached second floor and finally came to 205 room no.
They entered the room it was so good to see the room looked like a paradise for love birds. Parul opened the curtain she saw the beautiful mountain with snow on it. She came to the balcony a lovely green landscape was seen around them in that evening sun drawing light. She was standing mesmerized, Sharman came behind her and stood with a smile. He slowly kept his hands on her shoulders from behind.
Parul:(bit feared and then getting it is Sharman): You?
Sharman: Haan you like the hotel?
Parul: Haan its really nice. A nice hotel, A nice honeymoon and a Nice husband.
Sharman: So I am a nice husband?
Parul: Haan you are. You know why Bhaiya gave us this honeymoon gift? Its because of your hard work. Bhaiya will do everything for the hardworking persons and you are the one in it.
Sharman: Thank you for accepting me as a hardworking person and thank you for accepting me as husband.
Parul: You are welcomed.
Sharman: Can we eat something I am feeling hungry?
Parul: Haan let us. And inform Bhaiya that we reached hotel.
Sharman: haan let me do it.

The time was 6.30 Ishani was waiting in the reception and was fed up with Ranveer's behavior today. Staff started to leave the office. After 15 minutes the person who were in Ranveer's cabin also left almost only the guard, Ranveer and Ishani were there in the office.
Ishani(in angry tone): All left even now he won't leave. My daughter will be crying there and he is doing all kind of stuff to irritate me. I should have not called him to shopping.
RV Mansion.
Raagini was sleeping calmly. Amba made her sleep in the sofa and Amba was sitting beside her. Pratik was studying sitting in next sofa. The way he was studying seemed so serious today for Amba.
Amba(with a smile): Kya hua Pratik? You never study this much seriously.
Pratik: This is my last exam Kaki only 5 more months once I finish it know I am a MBA graduate. Then I can also earn like Sharman bhaiya and be helpful to my family I won't be a burden to them.
Amba: Arrey who is thinking you as burden?
Pratik(with a grateful voice): Its not like that Kaki we have done many wrong things to you once. But you, Kaka , Ranveer and Ishani has given us a good life for that at least I should study well know.
Amba: Really proud of you Pratik you seems like playing boy but you too hold your responsibilities once you finish this exam know I will be the first happiest person.
Pratik:(with a smile): Tk kaki.
Amba(in thought); Devarsh and Disha came long back and they said Ishani will come with Ranveer where are they both it is almost 7.00 o clock now After Ishani spoke in phone Raagini slept now she is sleeping she may get up any time if she wake up she will cry for Ishani.

Amba was seeing the entrance waiting for Ranveer and Ishani.
RV called his driver.
Driver: (picking the call): Yes sir.
RV: you can leave let me driver.
Driver:Tk sir.

It was exactly 7.00 o clock.
Ishani leaving her patience she came to Ranveer's cabin and knocked the door. Ranveer pressed the button and the door opened. Ishani entered the cabin with a angry face.
RV: Haan Ishani want anything?
Ishani: (with a angry tone): I need to go home Ranveer. Pata nahi acch kya hua tum ko? I really need to go home Raagini will be wanting me.
RV: Sirf ek file let me sign it.
Ishani: Ranveer at least allow me to go first once I reach home then let me send your car.
RV:I have send the driver home already so you should come with me only.
Ishani:(bursting in anger):What are you trying to show? you are my husband and you have complete rights to control me?
RV: Chill Ishani don't get angry.
Ishani: My daughter will be crying there you are telling me not to get angry. From 4.15 to 7.00 clock I am simply sitting here. Maa has given me two calls asking when will I come?. Now I want to leave.

Ranveer closing the file and took the car key and started to walk out of the office.Ishani followed him. The security saluted him Ranveer responding him with a head shake came to the car. Ishani was up to sit in the back seat, Ranveer before getting to driving seat.
Ranveer: I am not your driver come and sit in the front seat.
Ishani getting angry came to him and got the key from him, pushing him she sat in the driving seat.
Ranveer: Kya kariyo tum?
Ishani: If you are coming come and sit or else sleep in the office today.

Ishani started the car.
Ranveer(in thoughts): She should not go alone.
Ranveer immediately got inside the car and sat next to her. Ishani took the car and started to drive towards home.They were silent, Ranveer's mobile rang he saw the display and it was Amba.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan Maa.
Ishani got it is Amba.
Amba: Ranveer Raagini got up and she is crying where is Ishani now?
Ranveer:She is near me (he saw Ishani where she gave a angry look)
Ishani: Put the phone in speaker.

Ranveer put the mobile in speaker mode.
Ishani: Maa what happen?
Amba: Haan Ishani after sometime of your call she slept but now again waking up she is crying come soon.

Her crying was heard in the phone she was terrible in her crying.
Ishani: Maa I am on the way. Raagini is crying a lot you take her in your hand and blow near her ears.
Amba: For what Ishani?
Ishani: She will stop crying Please do it Maa. If she cry like this she may get difficult to breath.
Amba: Tk dekhra let me.

Amba took her and she gave a blow near her ears as Ishani said she calmed down.
Amba: Tk Ishani she is okay now but come soon.
Ishani: haan Maa I will..

Amba cut the call where Ranveer kept his phone in his pocket.
Ishani gave a angry look seeing Ranveer.
Ishani(in thoughts): It is because of him.
Ranveer got a beep tone in mobile. It was Sharman's message "We reached Mayfair Darjeeling hotel Ranveer".
Ranveer(in thoughts); If I tell this she will go to the top of anger so let me tell afterwards.
They finally reached home. Ishani got out of the car and rushed inside the house. Raagini in Amba's hand seeing Ishani raised her hand towards her.
Ishani(coming near her): Baby kya hua? Dekho Mama aagaye.
Ranveer came behind her.
Raagini was hugging Ishani with her tiny hands and was even now crying seeing her. She has missed her a lot in this short time.
Amba: What Ishani? you know Raagini won't be without you know? you would have come with Devarsh and Disha itself know?
Ishani: Maa aye..
Ranveer(bit managing): Maa that is I was working regarding Ishani's shares only to sign those papers only I took Ishani with me and held up in my work that is why late.
Ishani:Tk Maa let me take Raagini up she is crying a lot.
Amba: Tk Ishani.

Ishani started to walk upstairs. Raagini never hugged her this much tightly but she was not even coming out of her hug. Her tiny hands was holding her neck tightly.
Ranveer: Tk Maa let me fresh up.
Amba: Tk dekhra.

Ishani brought her to their room and mad her sit in the swing so that she would calm down. But she was crying even more. Ranveer came to the room and came near them.
Ishani:(seeing him with anger): Is this is enough for you?
Ranveer: Ishani mein...
Ishani: Just shut up Ranveer you have done too much today. See how Raagini is crying. I would have come with Devarsh and Disha itself but because of your stubbornness you made me sit in the office simply, made Raagini cry to the extreme.
Ranveer: Let me calm her down.

Ranveer took Raagini from the swing and made her to lay in his shoulders. Raagini was bit calming but tears were rolling down her tiny cheeks.  Some what calming down she showed her hands to Ishani. Ishani took her and gave a kiss in her forehead.
Ishani: Kuch nahi hua baby mama aagaye, papa is here with us so nothing okay..calm down now.
After some time she slowly smiled. Ishani giving a smile wiping her tears,
Ishani:That is my baby.
Ranveer after Raagini's smile without knowing what to talk to Ishani left the room and came to study room.
Ranveer(sitting in the sofa): Haan that man was up to do something wrong to Ishani. That is why I kept Ishani with me whole day but how to tell her this. She was scared when she got kidnapped once that is why I am thinking whether to tell her or not. Might be that man was simply staring at Ishani means Nahi a simply staring man won't follow us where ever we go. That too he had Ishani's photo in his hand that means he was up to something from Ishani. But what he is going to do with Ishani? Is it his personal motive or he was been sent by somebody? Might be Nirbhay is back or I am overthinking?
The day came to night where all had their dinner. Ranveer came to his room.
Ranveer: How to talk to Ishani if I talk also she will ask why I did these things then I should tell the truth to her. But if I didn't console her she won't be talking to me.
When he was thinking about it. Ishani came with Raagini who was sleeping in her shoulders calmly. Ishani brought her and made her sleep in the bed.
Ranveer: Make her sleep in cradle know?
Ishani(without seeing him): Let her sleep here itself.
Ranveer: Ishani I need to talk to you make her sleep in the cradle.
Ishani: I don't want to speak anything to you. I am feeling sleepy for sleeping also should I get your permission?
Ranveer: Nothing like that sleep.

Ishani laid in the bed beside Raagini showing her back to him.
Ranveer(in thoughts);What I have done. Because of this office work I was in a hurry to take her to office. Or else I would have dropped her in home but the situation was worse which made Raagini cry a lot and because of that Ishani got anger. What to do?
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi,

both the updates were really good. Matlab, Ranveer knows something's fishy and he wants to help her out. But what'll Ishani do for it? :D :D  Their arguments are sometimes🀣🀣 and it makes me only laugh. And one more thing, you have described about Raagini so well! Claps for that!!
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Hey dearie! It's been so long. I had read the updates but I had no sufficient time to give reviews. :/ Let me review them fataafat now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So, a lot has happened. Devarsh and Disha are forever the cunning people. And I hereby proclaim them as 'Masters of Perpetual Cunningness'. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± And here are our dear, beloved (sarcastic) NB and Ritika, always making stupid but dangerous plans to kidnap Ishaani. πŸ€’🀒

IshVeer are hopeless romantic. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Romance even while shopping, haan? I loved it. <3<3 And our braniac Ranveer somehow saves her after a lot of strategic planning. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ishaani's anger is reminds me of an old idomatic expression - Hell hath not fury like a woman scorned. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ranveer is in a dilemma whether to tell or not to tell her. Like to be of not to be. xDxD

Ahem, forgive me for my blabbering. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And you earn special points for describing Raagini's change of moods. Really, it seems all out of experience that you write about Raagini. Sorry to ask, are you a student or a homemaker? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Because I find the way you write about babies so good that no student can write like that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

And THIS! This requires special mention. I love the colour combinations you use for updating the episodes. They really match with the situation and are pleasing to the eye. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

On the whole, lovely updates! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved all of them. ⭐️⭐️ And please forgive me for the late review. :)

Love,
Effulgent

Edited by Pluviophile - 8 years ago
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my poor rv.wnts to save ishani.always lov angry wala rv.thnx for de update dr.plz update sooon.waiting for de nxt