Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your cliffhangers tho'!You always see to that all your readers are intrigued until the next chapter is updated which the best thing in your skill. I cannot do that :D :D This update was soothing to read and quite interesting too ;) Hope Ranveer finds about Raj soon and save his lady :)
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God such a suspense.cant wait for next plz update soon nd thanx for pm.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
'
Hey Sakshi

I have to catch up with the recent updates but read the newest update and it was amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it , hope Ranveer will protect his lady love from the new danger😊 

Also congratulation for the 2 threadπŸ€—πŸ€— That is a verry amazing achiecement, you are improving for everydayπŸ‘πŸ‘ Continue the good jobπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love MM❀️❀️
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Nice and Interesting episode dear.,πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hope this time ranveer wont let anything happen to ishani πŸ˜Š Keep updating., waiting for the next one 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Fantastic chap Sakshi! Finally ranveer suspense raj & her motive interesting twist and turn you are amazing dear hope ranveer will save her love lady update soon i can't wait...thanx for pm
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter sakshi I like how you keep your story interesting nd keep us hooked for next chapter let's see what happens next ishveer nok jhok is too good
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's great plzzz update soon want to know how can RV save ishaani from this mess
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Beautiful chapters dear Sakshi... what else to say... 

Ragini began to crawl !!  Such a lovely moment in IshVeer's lives... They deserve such kind of moments .πŸ₯³.. The poor yet pure souls always live amidst selfish and revengeful people like Disha, Devarsh, Nirbhaya and Ritika... πŸ˜‘

My God !!  Nirbhaya is really cruel man.. I wud love to see his neck being broken by RV... πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have created a great suspense dear... Very intriguing... U have managed to keep us at the edge of our seats...
While I am reading, I always keep thinking ki ab kya hoga..😊. will Ranveer see that crazy guy or not !! and here comes the moment... he suspects him... Awesome ...  πŸ‘

Idea of Romance between the danger is great...  πŸ˜³

I know many hav said this to you but still I want 2 repeat...Why were u not the CV of our show !!..πŸ˜’.  IshVeerians ki toh din holi raat diwali ho jaati... The places u chose for their romance, their unique ways ... All the ideas are very creative yet realistic and relatable... πŸ˜³

Regardless, reading them is also great experience... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well done dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I got to see that u are planing for the next track with angry Ranveer and caring Ishani... Angry Ranveer scares me honestly... Since its u, I am sure it will be worth reading and a well justified track... πŸ‘

Thanks 4 sharing the wonderful story and IshVeer's journey with us.πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Hi Pooja,

Happy for the comment as usual I read your comment two times dear.
Happy that you liked the chapters ya the cutie pie of Ishveer started to crawl and
a emotional moment of Ishveer. ya selfish people are surrounding Ishveer but their
love will overcome all.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ya Nirbhay is a hectic person in the story keep reading to know what happens
to Nirbhay..😑😑😑😑

hmm happy that you are okay with suspense of the episode and you all are
interested in the suspense. Happy that even I can make some people sit at the
edge of the seats thank for that dear. Thanks for your complete engagement
in the story dear. Ranveer has suspected that guy..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Their romance is always on the air dear..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Not to the extreme of CV and all dear just giving what is possible in the story
that is it. Ya places like kitchen, mall, car will give husband and wife a great
romance feel in normal life which we didn't get in MATSH happy that you liked
all the idea and plots I gave till date

happy that you like reading my story and making me blush with your
compliments dear 😊😊

ya next track would be angry ranveer and lovable and caring Ishani don't get
scared dear it will be a just try hope you will like it hope you will love
the future track
πŸ˜‰
thanks for giving me a opportunity to travel with you along Ishveer love story.

Keep reading  Love you Pooja❀️
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Your cliffhangers tho'!You always see to that all your readers are intrigued until the next chapter is updated which the best thing in your skill. I cannot do that :D :D This update was soothing to read and quite interesting too ;) Hope Ranveer finds about Raj soon and save his lady :)

Hi Aarushi glad that you all are intrigued to the story till date. No dear I cannot come to the level of your writing you have a excellent writing skill happy that you liked the episode and you are okay with the cliffhanger I gave ya keep reading to know dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Oh my God such a suspense.cant wait for next plz update soon nd thanx for pm.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the suspense ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰