Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb... update Sakshi! ishani angry wala atitude and raagini mood swing she cry a lot but saw ishani she calm down & hugging her tiny hands so tightly i like it.poor ranveer want to tell the truth but she don't talk to her sound ineresting...
Thanx for pm & a big hug for u
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi...
Sorry for late reply...couldn't give answer bcoz post limit..πŸ˜•
Coming to both chapter it was really nice...
Ranveer should tell ishani the reason
Bt let's see.. bcoz u have planned definitely something nice for us...πŸ˜†
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...
Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi that was very beautiful update ishani and her anger but our poor ranveer was trying to save her and ishani and ragini bond is very nice she loves her so much but ishveer romance is waited one because after realising that ranveer was saving her reaction will be awesome thnx fr pm
Waiting for next
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Both chapters are nice ... But again serious now jhok 🀒 thanks for pm Sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Sakshi,

both the updates were really good. Matlab, Ranveer knows something's fishy and he wants to help her out. But what'll Ishani do for it? :D :D  Their arguments are sometimes🀣🀣 and it makes me only laugh. And one more thing, you have described about Raagini so well! Claps for that!!

Hi Aarushi happy for the comment and glad you liked it ya that is what Ranveer is up to but that is resulting in Raagini's crying and that made Ishani to go to the top level of anger hmm happy that their argument made you laugh happy that  you loved Raagini's emotions towards her mother thank you dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Hey dearie! It's been so long. I had read the updates but I had no sufficient time to give reviews. :/ Let me review them fataafat now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So, a lot has happened. Devarsh and Disha are forever the cunning people. And I hereby proclaim them as 'Masters of Perpetual Cunningness'. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± And here are our dear, beloved (sarcastic) NB and Ritika, always making stupid but dangerous plans to kidnap Ishaani. πŸ€’🀒

IshVeer are hopeless romantic. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Romance even while shopping, haan? I loved it. <3<3 And our braniac Ranveer somehow saves her after a lot of strategic planning. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ishaani's anger is reminds me of an old idomatic expression - Hell hath not fury like a woman scorned. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ranveer is in a dilemma whether to tell or not to tell her. Like to be of not to be. xDxD

Ahem, forgive me for my blabbering. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And you earn special points for describing Raagini's change of moods. Really, it seems all out of experience that you write about Raagini. Sorry to ask, are you a student or a homemaker? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Because I find the way you write about babies so good that no student can write like that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

And THIS! This requires special mention. I love the colour combinations you use for updating the episodes. They really match with the situation and are pleasing to the eye. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

On the whole, lovely updates! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved all of them. ⭐️⭐️ And please forgive me for the late review. :)

Love,
Effulgent

Hi dear,

He no worries I got your PM I thought to reply in it but before that I got this
comment from you. ya thanks for your review dear

The way you have described Devarsh and Disha made me laugh like anything
Ya they are always cunning and are leeches of Ranveer's money.
ya Nirbhay and Rithika are turning Impossible in my story.

Happy that you loved Ranveer and Ishani's romantic shopping ya Ranveer
some how saved her.

Nice dear you have used the Idiomatic expression well describing Ishani
Ya Ranveer is bit confused at the moment

Raagini the little child is always wants Ishani near that little cutie pie missed
her mother in the short span of time No dear I am not homemaker and all
I am working and doing my MBA I am 22 years only dear. Not a mother and all
I am just reading the articles about babies and I am just making it in the story
that is it happy that you liked it

happy that you are okay with the color combinations I am using and the way
the episode is updated

Glad that you loved the episode and happy for the comment it was really
awesome to read dear Keep reading and not need sorry dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

my poor rv.wnts to save ishani.always lov angry wala rv.thnx for de update dr.plz update sooon.waiting for de nxt

Hi Malsa happy for the comment ya RV is really a poor guy here he did all this to save her happy that you loved RV's anger ya let me update keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Superb... update Sakshi! ishani angry wala atitude and raagini mood swing she cry a lot but saw ishani she calm down & hugging her tiny hands so tightly i like it.poor ranveer want to tell the truth but she don't talk to her sound ineresting...
Thanx for pm & a big hug for u

Hi Paige glad you liked the episode ya Ishani took her angry attitude in hand gla dyou loved each and every part of the story and you are loving Raagini  and Ishani's relationship ya Ranveer poor guy in a confused state big hug for you too keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi...
Sorry for late reply...couldn't give answer bcoz post limit..πŸ˜•
Coming to both chapter it was really nice...
Ranveer should tell ishani the reason
Bt let's see.. bcoz u have planned definitely something nice for us...πŸ˜†
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...

Hi dear happy for the comment and no need sorry and all dear okay no problem dear glad you loved both the chapters ya keep reading to know more glad that you have that much trust on me ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi that was very beautiful update ishani and her anger but our poor ranveer was trying to save her and ishani and ragini bond is very nice she loves her so much but ishveer romance is waited one because after realising that ranveer was saving her reaction will be awesome thnx fr pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear glad you loved the update ya Ishani is in her angry avatar and Ranveer poor guy did all to save her happy that you loved Raagini and Ishnai's bond hmmm okay dear keep reading to know more let me update iπŸ˜‰t keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰