Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

'

Hey Sakshi

I have to catch up with the recent updates but read the newest update and it was amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it , hope Ranveer will protect his lady love from the new danger😊 

Also congratulation for the 2 threadπŸ€—πŸ€— That is a verry amazing achiecement, you are improving for everydayπŸ‘πŸ‘ Continue the good jobπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love MM❀️❀️

Hi dear thank for the comment ya read the chapters when you get time dear no problem and happy that you liked this episode keep reading to know more dear

thanks for your wishes for the 2nd thread it is all possible because you lovely readers thanks for the compliment its making me blush

love you dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,

Nice and Interesting episode dear.,πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hope this time ranveer wont let anything happen to ishani πŸ˜Š Keep updating., waiting for the next one 

Hi saai thanks for the comment happy that you liked the episode keep reading to know more dear let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Fantastic chap Sakshi! Finally ranveer suspense raj & her motive interesting twist and turn you are amazing dear hope ranveer will save her love lady update soon i can't wait...thanx for pm

Hi Paige happy for the comment and glad you liked the chapter ya he is suspecting Raj happy that you liked the plot keep reading to know more dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Very nice chapter sakshi I like how you keep your story interesting nd keep us hooked for next chapter let's see what happens next ishveer nok jhok is too good

Hi dear thanks for the comment happy that you liked the episode happy that you are hooked to the story till date glad you enjoyed Ishveer and keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

It's great plzzz update soon want to know how can RV save ishaani from this mess

Hi Ayehsa glad you loved the update ya let me update it dear keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi... ur story is awesome... thnx for pm... thnk u to make ishveer alive in our hearts... do pm me whenever you update...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hi sakshi... ur story is awesome... thnx for pm... thnk u to make ishveer alive in our hearts... do pm me whenever you update...

Hi dear thanks for the comment and welcome to the forum happy that you are seeing ishveer alive in my FF ya sure dear you will receive my pm for all the update I do keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww sakshi anthr fantastic chapter.love ishveer a lot.plz keep update
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 120
As Ranveer saw Raj following them in his mobile screen. He got confused and was thinking some way to get out of the mall without any wrong happenings to Ishani. His face was sweating badly at the same time tension was clearly seen in his face. Ishani and Disha were chatting something suddenly Ishani saw Ranveer who was so tensed.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani: Tum tku na?
Ranveer(made up smile): Haan mein tku Ishani bilkul tku..que? Why are you asking this?
Ishani:Nahi you look so tensed that is why? Is there any problem?
Ranveer: Arrey koi problem nahi hain Ishani(giving a smile) Can you do me a favour?
Ishani(with a cute smile) :Haan tell me. what should I do?
Ranveer: I need a shirt for me. Can you buy it for me?
Ishani: Haan why not? Chalo lets go
Ranveer(to Disha and Devarsh): Okay for you know? Can you guys come?
Devarsh: Haan why not?

Disha gave made up smile towards Ranveer and Ishani.
They entered a Textile shop and they went to the men's section.
Ranveer(seeing Disha); Disha if you want any dresses get it (seeing Devarsh) even you Devarsh want to get any dresses for you or Krisha buy it.
Devarsh:(with a greedy smile): Haan (seeing Disha) Come know Disha get dresses for you as well help me to select dresses for Krisha.
Disha: Haan.

They moved towards the ladies section where Ranveer and Ishani were in the men's section. A sales man welcomed them.
Sales Man: Welcome Madam and Sir.
Ishani(giving a smile); we need men's shirt (showing Ranveer) for him.Can you show us?
Sales Man: Yes Madam.

The Sales man brought the shirts and was showing them Ishani was selecting the shirts.
Ranveer: Ishani you select the shirt I need to make a call let me come.
Ishani: haan come soon.
Ranveer: Haan
Ranveer acted as though speaking the call and rotated his eyes to 360 degree in the shop and he found Raj standing in the other side of the shop in the kids section. He was selecting something but he had an eye on Ishani.
Ranveer: There is something surely wrong.
Ranveer made himself more casual and came to the security of that shop. He had a smile acting as though he didn't find anything till now.
RV: Hello I am RV.Have you heard about me I am a businessman.
Security: Sir haan the youngest businessman of the year.
RV: Haan mein can you do me a help?
Security: Haan tell me sir.
RV:Nothing you need to hold a man once I leave this shop for 10 minutes. Can you?
Security: Haan Sir but why should I?
RV:A man is behind my wife his looks says he is up to something wrong. To safeguard my wife only I am saying can you?
Security(with a smile): safeguarding is only our duty sir Tell me what should I do?
RV: Thank you.Now see the kids section casually there is a man in green shirt.
Security(taking 5 minutes): Haan Sir.
RV: when we are leaving the shop he will surely try to follow us so you need to hold him for a security check. you need to hold him for 10 minutes.
Security: Tk sir let me do.
RV: Thank you.I cannot come back and thank you so now itself I am telling it.
Security: okay sir.
Ranveer casually came again to Ishani.
Ranveer: Did you select it?
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer I am seeing.
Ranveer was so casual with Ishani and was smiling with her.
Raj got Nirbhay's call.
Nirbhay: Are they coming out?
Raj:No Bhaiya they again started to shop in a textile shop.
Nirbhay: Tk they didn't smell you know?
Raj(with a cunning smile): How can they bhaiya they cannot. Ranveer is bored in shopping I hope so he is wandering here and there by talking in the phone.
Nirbhay: arrey stupid he is a businessman he will be like that only you leave him your priority is Ishani don't miss her.
Raj: I won't bhaiya.

Ishani took a maroon shirt and kept above Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile seeing the shirt): Haan this will be the best Ranveer. Do you like it?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): I will like what ever you select. This is okay.
Ishani: Haan tk.(seeing Sales man) pack this.

Sales man took the shirt for billing where they waited for Devarsh and Disha.Disha and Devarsh came with their selected dresses and they came towards Ranveer and Ishani. with a smile.They gave the dresses for billing. Finally Ranveer paid the bill and they started to move out of the shop. Ranveer signed the Security and security responded with a smile to Ranveer. They came out of the shop and started to walk. Ranveer started to walk fast.
Ishani: Arrey Ranveer why are you rushing?
Ranveer: Ishani I need to go to office so need to rush.
Ishani: fine let us..
Ranveer: Chalo come with me let us get the other bags.
Ishani: Haan let us.

Ranveer and Ishani went to get their other bags where Disha and Devarsh were waiting for them.
Devarsh: Disha we have another chance?
Disha: What?
Devarsh: Ranveer is busy so he will leave to office. Ishani will come with us only so telling our some need let us get the money she has in her hand.
Disha: wow Devarsh that is really nice. Fine at least we will get some cash in hand.
Devarsh: Haan

They exchanged a greedy smile towards each other.
Raj was stopped by Security of that textile shop.
Security: Wait sir we need to check you.
Raj: arrey why you need to check me? Do you know who I am?
Security: Who ever you can be sir this is this textiles rules as well mall's rules the person we feel to check we have the right to check.
Raj:(in thoughts): If I act weird they may call the police(with a tension look): Tk make it soon
Security took the metal detector and was checking him slowly.
Ranveer and Ishani came to Devarsh and Disha. Ranveer started to hurry up Ishani getting his importance for office followed him. Ranveer took his mobile and called his driver. The driver picked the call.
RV: Hello..
Driver: Haan sir.
RV: Come behind the mall soon
Driver: okay sir.

The driver started his car and in 2 minutes came behind the mall.
Ranveer:Devarsh take your bags and you leave with Disha in the car you all came. Let me take these bags and let me take Ishani with me.
Ishani(without understanding): Let me go home Ranveer. Why should I..
Ranveer(in a confirmed voice): You need to come with me that is it now no more questions.
Ishani gave a not understanding look.
Devarsh(getting shocked): But Ranveer.
Ranveer:Dekho I am getting late okay and Ishani is coming with me so let me take her to office and let me come to home with her okay.

Before Devarsh could manage the situation Ranveer gave two bags to him and holding the jewel bags in his hands and holding Ishani in other hand he started to walk towards the behind way of mall.Ishani was shocked seeing Ranveer's behavio and she was not getting him.
Security: You may leave.
Raj giving a angry look to security and came out of the shop and he was searching Ishani all the way but he was not able to find  her.
Raj: Oh god I have lost her where will I search her in this big mall? What will I say to Nirbhay Bhaiya?
Raj was sweating badly and without knowing what to do he sat in the bench with a wore out face.
Disha: Even this plan of you is a flop right?
Devarsh: Pata nahi how Ranveer and Ishani became this much understanding. They will be always fighting and will never trust each other but now. Ranveer is dragging Ishani and she is also going behind him.
Disha: They have changed a lot Devarsh now a days Ranveer is not blind towards us see he has given what all we brought only to us and other bags he took in his hands.
Devarsh: We should plan some other things.
Disha: Tk let us leave now.

They both started to walk towards the entrance of the mall. Ranveer dragging Ishani with him came to their car that was behind the mall. They got inside the car.
RV: Leave to office.
Driver: Yes sir.

The car started to move towards the office where Ranveer took a deep breath and felt bit relaxed. Ishani was silently staring at him.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani staring at him); Kya hua? Why are you seeing me like that?
Ishani:(in a low voice); What happen to you? why are you behaving weird?
Ranveer(made up smile); Arrey Ishani nothing actually I was late for office that is why?
Ishani:(with a worried face): You are hiding something from me?
Ranveer: Nothing like that Ishani.
Ishani:If you are getting late for office you go drop me in home Raagini will be waiting for me.
Ranveer: Dekho Ishani now time is 4 o clock till 6 o clock I need to be in  office and its something important for me so I need to be in office. I cannot leave you as it is so come with me.
Ishani: Arrey what is the work for me in office?why didn't you allow me to go with Devarsh and Disha? Tk drop me somewhere here let me go by some cab.
Ranveer: You cannot go like that come with me to office(his face was strict this time).
Ishani:(controlling her anger); Ranveer I don't know what your problem is. I need to go home Raagini will be waiting for me.
Ranveer:(with a angry face): Maa is there know with her? If you cannot understand what is happening to you better keep quite come with me if I say come. Go if I say go okay.
Ishani:(in top anger); What do you think I am your servant?

Ranveer without answering her question turned his face both office tension and the incident in mall made his more anger. He got the call from his manager.
RV: Haan tell me.
Manager: Sir have you come?
RV: I am nearing our office let me come.
Manager: Please sir quick.
RV: Haan I am..

Ranveer turned and saw Ishani she was angry and was seeing outside the car. Ranveer too had anger that she is not understanding the situation and he saw out of the car. They were sitting facing opposite direction. They came to the office.
Ranveer: Get down.
Ishani: I am not coming anywhere at least tell your driver to drop me in home.
Ranveer: Now I cannot leave you anywhere you should come with me and you need to be with me.

Ranveer signed the driver to leave.
Ishani: Tk let me be in the car you go.
Ranveer: Dekho Ishani I am getting late silently come with me and be inside the office that is safe for you.
Ishani:What is the need for safety for me now?
Ranveer; I am getting late come with me please..

Ishani without any way got down the car and Ranveer too got down the car and they both came to the office.
RV:Sit here and read some magazine let me come.
Ishani gave a angry look and she sat in the reception sofa.
Manager was waiting for him.
Manger: Thank god sir you came if you sign these files let me send them to the clients.
RV: Haan let me.

RV took his intercom and contacted his security.
Security: Hello sir.
RV: In reception my wife is sitting can you see her?
Security(seeing the reception) : yes sir.
RV:She may try to leave but don't leave her out tell her it is RV's order.
Security: Okay sir.

RV started to concentrate in his works. Ishani was reading the magazine where her phone rang and it was Amba's call.
Ishani(picking the call): Haan Maa.
Amba: Where are you Ishani?
Ishani: I am in Ranveer's office.
Amba: There why did you go there?
Ishani: pata nahi Maa Ranveer came to shopping with us and he took me with him to office.
Amba: But Raagini is crying Ishani can you come?
Ishani: Tk Maa let me.
Ishani(seeing RV's cabin):He won't tell what is the problem? what he is thinking I should be below him and I should be always with him. Raagini is crying I need to leave.

Ishani started to move where the security held her.
Security: Nahi madam you are not allowed to leave.
Ishani: Arrey I am Ishani Vaghela aap ka boss ka biwi hain please leave me I need to go.
Security: Sir insisted to not allow you until he comes.
Ishani(again coming in frustrated): Ranveer tum bi na. Raagini is crying what to do?

Ishani took her phone and called to Amba.
Amba: (picking the call): Haan Ishani.
Ishani: Raagini has stopped crying know?
Amba; No Ishani she is crying..
Ishani:Tk keep the phone in her ears Maa.
Amba: Haan tk.

Amba kept the phone in Raagini's ears.
Ishani:(hearing her cry):  Dekho Baby Mama is held up with some work please for another one hour don't cry. I should have not come leaving you sorry once mama comes  home I will be completely with you and Mama will keep you in my hug for half an hour is it okay?
Raagini's cry was calming down hearing Ishani voice.
Amba: She stopped crying Ishani.
Ishani: Maa Ranveer is asking me to wait for an hour let me come with him you take care of Raagini Maa.
Amba: Tk let me but come fast she may cry anytime.
Ishani: Tk Maa

Putting down the call Ishani had a angry face.
Ranveer: Kya problem aye Ranveer ko he is acting weird and showing his male ego. Let him come I won't talk to him at any moment.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

wowww sakshi anthr fantastic chapter.love ishveer a lot.plz keep update

thanks malsa for the comment keep reading dear happy that you loved Ishveer