Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Awesooo... update Sakshi! Ishveer romance their cut fight totally full package of romance no one btw us this episode i loved it. Update soon..

Hi Paige glad you enjoyed the episode happy that you enjoyed all the ishveer moments ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Thank you Maaree
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,

Nice update dear., Cute Ishveer. The way they both understand each other is amazing., Keep updating, waiting for the next one 

Hi Saai thanks for the comment happy that you enjoyed the episode and ishveer moment and their understanding ya let me update dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Hii sakshi😊
so i am late lateef πŸ˜‰ sry for that😊
 all three episode awsome and amazing update dearπŸ‘
epis 116

finally ragini cawing she is so cute and ishveer parenthood so sweert .aur ye deversh aur disha ne team bhi bana di ishveer ko barbad karne ki .their r so disgusting apne hi bhai ki khushi dekhi nahi jati un dono se😑 aur romi to bal bal bach gaya bichara πŸ˜†aur pratik so cute woh hamesha sab ki help karta hai..

epis 117

nb aur ritika mumbai aabhi gaye😑to woh dono full paln ke saath aaye hai aur acid atteck to ishani 😲 ranveer ke aashiqui ka jawab hi nahi hai pehle se pata chal gaya ki kuch problam hone wali hai😳deversh disha jeshe bhai behan ho to ho gaya kalyan and ishani so clever ki ushne rv ko call kar diya😊

epis 118

so finally sahrman aur parul Darjeeling pahuch gaye  hope they enjoy their honeymoon πŸ˜‰
aur is episode me koi bura shaya nahi tha is liye supub episode sakshi.and ishveer nok-jok so sweet and beautiful .i loved the shopping like that πŸ˜‰pata nahi nb kya karegaπŸ˜•

thx for update dearπŸ€—

love
priya

Hi Priya
its okay dear now you have commented know that is more than important for me
happy that you enjoyed all the three episodes

ya Raagini their love combo has started to crawl ya Ishveer enjoying their
parenthood. Devarsh and Disha they are stupid peoples we never need to worry
about them dear . Pratik is a cute brother of Ishani.

Nirbhay is back to Mumbai ya they have planned to kidnap her and they are upto
acid attack on Ishani. Keep reading to know the upcoming story dear
Ya Ishani has called ranveer hope you loved that twist in the story.

Ya Sharman and Parul will be in their honeymoon mode.
Glad you enjoyed all the moments of Ishveer their nok-jok happy that you loved
Ishveers shopping keep reading to know the upcoming twists dear
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear this was so awesome ishvee and their nok jhok
Ranveer is challenging ishani but he is going to regret soon when she will be leading this time
Thnx f pm let's see what happens to kidnapping
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Both chapter are wonderful ...thanks for pm aur raj aa gaya
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear this was so awesome ishvee and their nok jhok
Ranveer is challenging ishani but he is going to regret soon when she will be leading this time
Thnx f pm let's see what happens to kidnapping

HI dear thanks for the comment and happy that you loved Ishveer scenes and their nok jhok
hmmm ya that guys is always romantic haan will get that track where Ishani will be lead
but need to wait for some more episodes ya keep reading to know more dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Both chapter are wonderful ...thanks for pm aur raj aa gaya

Hi Zenab happy that you loved both the chapter ya Raj has come keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 119
After two people completed their billing Ranveer kept his trolley to the billing person. The person started to bill their items.
Ishani: You know how you look today?
Ranveer: How?
Ishani: Like a perfect husband coming behind wife who is shopping.
Before Ranveer could tell something to Ishani the billing person showed the bill to Ranveer. Ranveer gave his card where the billing person made the payment and packed the things and gave it to them.
Ishani: Let me bring the other bag.
Ranveer: Arrey its okay let me bring it.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer:Its okay Ishani.

They both came out of the store. Devarsh and Disha gave a fake smile.
Ranveer:Shall we leave?
Ishani(bit thinking): Ranveer do you have time or should we leave now?
Ranveer: why you want anything?
Ishani: Nahi I need to get some dresses for Raagini shall we get it today or shall we leave now?
Ranveer: Dresses okay we can buy but let me keep these things in the bag resting place and come.
Ishani: Haan.
Disha(in thoughts): What kind of love is this Ranveer is like a puppet in hands of Ishani a single word of her is having a million effect on him. In a single word he is ready to forget his office too.

Ranveer keeping the bags in the place allotted for it and he came free now.
Ranveer: Shall we?
Ishani: Haan (seeing Devarsh and Disha) Shall we guys?
Disha and Devarsh(with fake smile): Haan

Walking in the malls first floor they came to a baby shop named Baby shower. They entered the shop where Raj was watching them standing from a distance his full eye was on Ishani.
Sales man:Welcome sir and Madam What do you want?
Ishani: I need some dresses for my daughter can I ?
Sales man: haan sure Mam this way.
Ishani(before leaving): Where is boys section?
Sales man: Opposite side Mam that way.
Ranveer(in low voice): Arrey still we didn't plan for boy know Ishani why are you asking for boys section?
Ishani: (without to other knowledge bit hitting him seeing Disha): Disha get some dresses for Krish. Its that side you guys get dresses for Krish and let us get for Raagini.
Disha(giving a stupid smile): Haan Ishani(seeing Devarsh): Come with me Devarsh.
Devarsh: haan

Devarsh and Disha moved towards the boy baby section where
Ishani(turning to Ranveer with a playful anger): I know we didn't plan for boy but for that I should not buy for any other child?
Ranveer: Haan you can how lovely you are caring for even a small boy in our house.
Ishani: Haan thank you shall we go to get dresses.
Ranveer: haan.

They came to the girl babies section. A sales girl welcomed them they reciprocated her with a smile.
Sales girl: What do you want Mam? Dresses or other baby items?
Ishani: I want some dresses for a girl baby she is a 7 month baby.
Sales girl: Yes let me get it Mam.

The sales girl got all the dresses.
Ishani(taking a purple color frock): How is it Ranveer?
Ranveer:Haan nice Ishani. Take some more dresses know?
Ishani: Haan let me select it.

Ranveer was seeing here and there where seeing through the glass door of the shop his eyes stuck at the opposite shop. He had a happy smile in his face. At the same time..
Ishani: Fine Ranveer I have taken these four dresses okay for you know?(she showed the dresses she has selected)
Ranveer(seeing the dresses): Haan its nice Ishani.
Ishani: Tk bill it

Disha came towards them.
Ishani: Have you got it Disha?
Disha: Haan Ishani I have given for billing?
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer let us go for the counter.
Ranveer: Haan

Ranveer payed the bill and got their dresses packed and they left the shop.
Ranveer: Ishani can we go to that jewellery shop?
Ishani: Jewellery shop for what Ranveer suddenly?
Ranveer: chalo mere saath..

He made Ishani to move with him where Disha and Devarsh followed them. They entered the jewellery shop.
Disha saw the jewels with aww expression.
Devarsh(in thoughts): If I get money like anything I would give everything to Krisha.
Ishani: Why did you bring us to Jewellery shop? What to get gift for anybody?
Ranveer:Arrey not for anybody just to get you something. I didn't get any jewels for you in recent days so only.(seeing Disha and Devarsh) get some ring for you guys.
Disha: Ring?
Ranveer: haan Disha get a ring for you and Devarsh get a ring for Krisha.
Devarsh: Haan Ranveer let us go to the ring section.
Ranveer: Come with me.

Ishani came with him to the bracelet section.
Sales Man: Welcome sir.
Ranveer:Haan show me some modern bracelet for women's
Sales man: Haan Sir.
Ishani: Ranveer why are you wasting the money now?
Ranveer: Arrey not wasting and all just giving some gifts to my wife.

The sales man started to show the bracelets Ranveer and Ishani were having conversation over each model. Ranveer got a call in his mobile.
Ranveer: Ishani see the bracelets let me come.
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer come some distance from Ishani and he started to speak with his manager.
Manager: Hello sir when will you come back to office sir?
RV: Haan let me come it will be in a hour.
Manager: Sir...sir
RV: Hello can you hear me?
Manager: Sir... Signal..
RV:(to himself): Hope signal is weak

He was walking to come out of the shop when the security opened the glass door for him with in two steps out of the shop Raj was rushing inside the shop in the rush he hit himself with Ranveer.Raj left the photo that he had in his hand but seeing the person he hit his face started to change to fear.
Ranveer:I am sorry I didn't ..
Raj:(in a stammering voice); Its okay... sir.
Raj before Ranveer could tell anything entered the jewellery shop.
Ranveer(seeing Raj's stammering bit confused and keeping the phone in ears): Hello..
Manager: haan sir you need to sign some files just an hour work sir if you come it will be over.
Ranveer:Haan let me...

Before Ranveer completing the sentence he found a small white piece of paper lying in the floor in front of the shop's door.
Ranveer(in thoughts): It may be something related to the Man who clashed with me.
Ranveer going to the place and took the white paper in the single touch itself he felt it is a photo.
Ranveer:(in phone): Haan let me come within a hour and let me sign.
Manager: Okay sir.

He cut the call and saw the photo's behind side.
Ranveer:(holding the photo): Its a photo.
He turned the passport size photo's other side he was shocked seeing Ishani's face in the photo.
Ranveer:(shocked): Ishani's photo that too in this man's hand. Who is he? how he has Ishani's photo(thinking for a while) that means he has come to (bit getting nervous)
He came inside the shop and rushed to the bracelet section and was searching for Ishani. He was in a moment of fear where after a minutes search he found Ishani in the place where he left her. She was seeing the bracelet by wearing it in her hand. Ranveer searched for the man he clashed with. Where searching for a solid 5 minutes he found Raj in the corner of the shop. He noticed him his full eye was on Ishani.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Some thing is wrong with this man no I should not show my anger now I should safely take Ishani back home.
He came near Ishani.
Ishani: Ranveer you came(showing the bracelets) I have selected these three which one you like.
Ranveer(with a made up smile and showing one bracelet): This one.

Ishani(giving a smile to Ranveer and giving the bracelet to sales man): You can bill this.
Sales Man: yes Madam.

Ishani giving a smile to the sales man turned and saw Ranveer who was sweating badly and was tensed.
Ishani(with a doubt); Kya hua Ranveer?You look tensed.
Ranveer(smiling): Nothing Ishani.
Ishani:Arrey you are sweating in a AC shop you are telling nothing. Hope you got late to office chalo let us leave once Disha and Devarsh complete the shopping.
Ranveer: haan(giving his ATM card) You pay the bill let me stand behind you.
Ishani: why you are going to stand behind me you can itself pay know?
Ranveer: I am telling know Ishani chalo pay karo.
Ishani(giving a without understanding look): Tk.

Disha and Devarsh came to the counter where a sales man brought the rings they have brought. Ranveer was noticing Raj.
Raj was talking in the phone to Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: Kya Raj are they coming out I am ready in the car.
Raj: Hope they will be leaving now.Before sometime I clashed with the man who came with the woman you said to kidnap.
Nirbhay:was he wearing court?
Raj: Haan Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:You clashed with Ranveer did he find out you came to kidnap her.why did you clash with him?
Raj:Nahi Bhaiya suddenly I lost Ishani from my eye sight searching for her I found her entering the jewellery shop in a hurry I came inside that time I clashed with him but How can he Bhaiya I instantly left the place telling "its okay".
Nirbhay: Tk fine be safe with him let them come out you put chloroform on Ishani and my car will be ready put her inside and let us leave. Don't miss her.
Raj: I won't Bhaiya

Raj cutting the call started to watch Ishani Ranveer casually noticing his from the distance and was standing beside Ishani. Ishani was making the payment for the rings of Devarsh and Disha and for her bracelet.
Disha: Ranveer got bracelet for you Ishani its nice.
Ishani: Haan Disha
Disha(in thoughts): More than Manas I should have married Ranveer how he is getting all these things for Ishani.

Cashier: Sign Madam.
Ishani: Haan(seeing Ranveer) Sign karo Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Raj): You itself Sign Ishani.
Ishani(with a doubtful face): Are you okay Ranveer?
Ranveer(turning to her); que?what happen to me?
Ishani: I don't know what happen to you suddenly they are asking sign it is your ATM card so only you should sign.
Ranveer(showing him normal): Haan let me
He signed the copy and gave to the cashier. Ishani could not understand Ranveer for a while. They came out of the shop and started to walk in the mall. Raj was following them where Ranveer took his mobile and switched on his front camera and kept it towards him and bit making it to show who are coming behind him. When he saw the mobile screen Raj was following them.
Ranveer(in thoughts): This man is surely up to something that too towards Ishani. How could he get Ishani's photo? Why he is following us? Pata nahi what he has planned how to get out of this mall without any wrong happenings.
Screen freezes on the confused face of Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapters dear Sakshi... what else to say... 
Ragini began to crawl !!  Such a lovely moment in IshVeer's lives... They deserve such kind of moments .πŸ₯³.. The poor yet pure souls always live amidst selfish and revengeful people like Disha, Devarsh, Nirbhaya and Ritika... πŸ˜‘

My God !!  Nirbhaya is really cruel man.. I wud love to see his neck being broken by RV... πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have created a great suspense dear... Very intriguing... U have managed to keep us at the edge of our seats...
While I am reading, I always keep thinking ki ab kya hoga..😊. will Ranveer see that crazy guy or not !! and here comes the moment... he suspects him... Awesome ...  πŸ‘

Idea of Romance between the danger is great...  πŸ˜³

I know many hav said this to you but still I want 2 repeat...Why were u not the CV of our show !!..πŸ˜’.  IshVeerians ki toh din holi raat diwali ho jaati... The places u chose for their romance, their unique ways ... All the ideas are very creative yet realistic and relatable... πŸ˜³

Regardless, reading them is also great experience... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well done dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I got to see that u are planing for the next track with angry Ranveer and caring Ishani... Angry Ranveer scares me honestly... Since its u, I am sure it will be worth reading and a well justified track... πŸ‘

Thanks 4 sharing the wonderful story and IshVeer's journey with us.πŸ€— πŸ€—..