Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Sakshi.. 
Both chapters were really nice. The thing I like the most is u write small small things in ur ff. Sometimes u can't get happiness in big, luxurious things which u can find in small things which we generally ignore. Ragini started crawling... What a parent feel when he sees her baby crawling for the first time u wrote it very beautifully.. IshVeer's cute moments, their fights, their moments with Ragini, family on dinning table together.. etc these small and cute moments make ur ff different from others. 
  Good going. Keep it up.:) 
Edited by RoshniSingh - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Mindblowing update Sakshi! Ishani use her brain & call ranveer not like show she alwaye show her stupity and devarsh Disha ka face toh dekhne layak tha. hope Nb Ri don't kidnap ishani once again
Update soon... thanks for pm
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply I read your update ...its lovely so ishaani fulfill her promise ...
And NB first plan is seem to going flop... Waiting for ishveer cute moment in shopping mallmall 😳
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can see the above comments sakshi will not repeat the same think the show writers do, so dont worry guys, awesomme dear d way ishu fullfilled her promise and their cute nok jhoks sooo lovely darl keeep update dear
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear both the update were so sweet loved ishveer family moment and the best thing is ishveer are keeping their promise to each other u are writing an interesting plot
All those ishveer moment v missed u are recreating the thnx fr pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Another one! Yay! Now thank God! Ishani had brains to call him! Thank you, Sakshi :D :D Aur abhi ye Ni bhi aa gaya! Pata nai ab kya hoga! And what was his dream?

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment ya dear this Ishani is what I was expecting rather than a crying doll but finally we only got that ya Nirbhay came keep reading to know more dear..😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Not now yaar.dont make her kidnap this time.cant wait now plz update soon.

HI Naush thanks for the comment keep reading let me update dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hey Sakshi.. 

Both chapters were really nice. The thing I like the most is u write small small things in ur ff. Sometimes u can't get happiness in big, luxurious things which u can find in small things which we generally ignore. Ragini started crawling... What a parent feel when he sees her baby crawling for the first time u wrote it very beautifully.. IshVeer's cute moments, their fights, their moments with Ragini, family on dinning table together.. etc these small and cute moments make ur ff different from others. 
  Good going. Keep it up.:) 

Hi roshni thanks for the comment glad you liked both the chapter ya dear small things give great happiness in life which even a luxurious life cannot give even Ishveer was like that only but don't know why they spoiled the story fine anyway ya dear Raagini started to crawl Ranveer is more happy on it glad that you loved Ishveer's moments and family moments. Not to that extreme dear there are more good FF's than mine.
Thanks dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Mindblowing update Sakshi! Ishani use her brain & call ranveer not like show she alwaye show her stupity and devarsh Disha ka face toh dekhne layak tha. hope Nb Ri don't kidnap ishani once again
Update soon... thanks for pm

Hi Paige superb comment glad you enjoyed the chapter. Ya I wanted this kind of Ishani but I got to see only a sacrificing stupid Ishani in 21st century fine dear happy that you loved Devarsh and Disha's face change keep reading to know more dear let me update it 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Sorry for late reply I read your update ...its lovely so ishaani fulfill her promise ...
And NB first plan is seem to going flop... Waiting for ishveer cute moment in shopping mallmall 😳

Hi Ayesha happy for the comment dear no need sorry yaar ya Ishani is firm in her promises
ya keep reading to know more dear 😉😉😉