Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

i can see the above comments sakshi will not repeat the same think the show writers do, so dont worry guys, awesomme dear d way ishu fullfilled her promise and their cute nok jhoks sooo lovely darl keeep update dear

My lovely darling thanks for the hope you have on me I seriously feel emotional seeing your comment and the trust you have on me let me try my best to keep up your trust dear ya Ishani is abiding her promises glad you loved their nok jhoks glad that you loved the episode keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear both the update were so sweet loved ishveer family moment and the best thing is ishveer are keeping their promise to each other u are writing an interesting plot
All those ishveer moment v missed u are recreating the thnx fr pm

Hi dear glad you loved the episodes happy that you enjoyed Ishveer family moments and ya they are keeping up their promises happy that you love my plot. Not to the extreme of recreating dear just writing a simple story that is it keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 118
BAGDOGRA AIRPORT.
The Flight landed itself in the landing area of the Airport. Finally a fresh couple Sharman and Parul came out of the Flight and they started to walk towards the lounge of the Airport. They were so happy which their face expresses with their smile. After 45 minutes completing the formalities they came out of the Airport. Parul was in her maroon designer Saree. She was so cute to Sharman's eyes she was so lovingly smiling at him at all the instance. Many persons were standing with a name board in their hands. They were searching their guide.
Parul(spotting their name in a middle aged man's board): Sharman he is our guide.
Sharman: (seeing the side where Parul insisted): Haan Let us go.
They walked towards him the board he was holding welcomed them.
"Welcome Mr and Mrs. Sharman Parekh". They came to him.
Guide:Mr. Sharman Parekh.

Sharman: Haan its me you are our guide?
Guide: Haan its me Goshi gupta,Your guide for your package. You can call me Goshi.
Sharman(shaking his hands with him): Hi Mr.Goshi.
Goshi(seeing Parul): Welcome madam.
Parul: Haan.
Goshi: Shall we leave now? I brought the car and it will take 2 hours to reach Darjeeling.
Sharman: Fine let us.

They settled all their luggage in the car and they got inside the car. Goshi started the car and they started their happy journey towards Darjeeling.
Parul: Bhaiya has given a nice trip only its so refreshing.
Sharman(with a smile): Haan you are with Sharman know so it will be obviously refreshing.
Parul: Its not because of Sharman it is because of the excitement to see Darjeeling.
Sharman: So you do not feel refreshed with me am I boring to you?
Parul(with a smile in low voice): How Sharman will become boring for me he is the complete refreshing package in my life know.
Sharman: Really.

Parul shook her head as yes with shyness where here face was turning red.
Sharman(smiling to her): Fine let me inform Ranveer that we reached
Parul : Haan tk.

Ranveer and Ishani were entering the Mall with happiness where Devarsh and Disha were following them with great disappointment.
Ranveer: Its our first shopping after Marriage know?
Ishani: Haan Ranveer

Ranveer phone rang he saw the display and was happy..
Ranveer: Its Sharman Ishani..
Ishani: haan speak Ranveer

Devarsh and Disha were jealous like anything.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan Sharman..
Sharman: Ranveer we reached
Bagdogra and we are on the way to Darjeeling.
Ranveer: That's really happy Sharman enjoy the honeymoon.
Sharman: Thank you Ranveer.
Ranveer: Tk bye.
Sharman: haan
Ranveer (cut the call seeing Devarsh, Disha and Ishani): They have reached Bagdogra and they are on their way to Darjeeling.
Ishani(with a smile): Wow Ranveer that's great.
Ranveer (with a happy smile): Fine shall we start shopping?
Ishani: haan

They came to a departmental store in the mall.
Disha:Ishani let me and Devarsh shop in the toys section?
Ishani(with a doubt): Toys?
Devarsh:Let us get it for Krish and Raagini.
Ranveer: haan you guys carry on..

When they moved a side. Ranveer took a trolley and started to move the trolley.
Ishani(walking with him): Ranveer leave the trolley why you need to do all these things just come with me that is enough.
Ranveer: Nahi its for my wife so let me move the trolley for her and let her shop chalo..
Ishani: Ranveer I know you are not interested in shopping I am really boring you by coming to shopping.
Ranveer:(he started to move and Ishani was taking the things and keeping it in the trolley): No problem Ishani at least I can be staring at you know?
Ishani(keeping a ghee bottle): You will never get bored Ranveer?
Ranveer: What? Why should I get bored?
Ishani: That you are staring at the same girl from your 9 years.
(she was up to take something).
Ranveer(held her hand and turned her to him): I will never get bored because...
Ishani: Because?
Ranveer:(being silent for a while):Because I am fond of you Ishani that is it. Tk you continue your shopping.
Ishani: Thanks for being fond of me. Now tell me can I get a shaving kid for you?
Ranveer: Haan get it.
Ishani: (she kept a Shaving kit in the trolley): But don't clean shave okay.
Ranveer: How will I do that? I know my wife likes my unshaven 4 days beard.
Ishani gave a smile to him and was continuing the shopping.
Ranveer was moving the trolley for his wife with their cute nok-jhoks they were shopping the things. Devarsh and Disha who were in the toys section seeing Ranveer and Ishani.
Disha: How come they are this much loving Devarsh? This Ranveer will never get bored of her?
Devarsh: Even the same thing I am thinking whenever I see him He is loving her from his childhood and even now he is fond of her. No one can love like him.
Disha: Even Ishani is not less now a days her love and happiness is seen in her face. But how did she call Ranveer? we cannot cheat Ranveer Devarsh.
Devarsh: Yes we cannot. So we should be silent today.
Disha: There is no way today?
Devarsh: No way just get what you want in the ordinary shopping we cannot get any jewels.
Disha:complete plan is spoiled.

Ranveer was still moving the trolled. Ishani was getting all the items needed.
Ishani(taking the things): Ranveer I need to ask you something?
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani:What happen to you yesterday night?
Ranveer(taking a breath): Oh that one I got a dream suddenly getting scared I got up.
Ishani: What dream is it?
Ranveer: A man came and said in the dream that I will somehow separate you from Ishani.That is why I got scared and got up and that is why I felt somebody is not liking us or somebody trying to harm us.

Ishani: Nothing will happen until we are together okay? So be cool.
Ranveer: haan

Ishani was taking all the needed things from the rag. Ranveer bit getting bored saw the opposite Rage. It was chocolates Rage. With a smile he took a Diary milk silk when Ishani was keeping the oil bottle in the trolley Ranveer was showing the Diary Milk Silk towards Ishani's face.
Ishani: Arrey for what chocolate?
Ranveer: It is our first shopping as a couple so first shopping wishes(he gave a smile)
Ishani:(getting the chocolate and keeping in trolley); Arrey thank you so much wait let me also get you some other chocolate.
Ranveer(stopped her): I don't want chocolate Ishani?
Ishani: Why you gave me know Let me also give you.
Ranveer: (bit coming close to her): You know what if you eat chocolate our hormones will be nourished and will have a romantic mood. Basically Ranveer never need nourishment for getting Romantic mood.
Ishani: So to enhance my romantic mood you are giving chocolate?
Ranveer: Haan of course I am the more romantic person than you so I no need chocolates.
Ishani: Hey hello I am not romantic?
Ranveer: Nahi not at all Ishani..
Ishani: Why like that?
Ranveer: You want the reason?
Ishani: Haan you are telling as though you are romancing all alone only because of me you are able to romance.
Ranveer: Oh really you know what whenever I demand Romance the compulsory words you use are :" Ranveer kya kariyu? chodo mujhe" or "Ranveer what are you doing? leave me?" and "Ranveer not now" will any romantic person say these words.

Ishani was seeing him without knowing what to tell him because he was right she often uses those words to him while romancing.
Ranveer: Kya hua you cannot answer right? Haan that is why you have become silent.
Ishani: Haan I don't have answer for this..(she was keeping her face as a child).
Ishani with a silent face started to take the things she wanted. Ranveer (moving the trolley and went near her ears); But you know what?
Ishani(turning to him): What?
Ranveer: That I love your shyness when you say those words " "Ranveer chodo", "abhi nahi" while you are ignoring my romance your face will turn red and the shyness which only Ranveer can see in Ishani's face will be a treat to me. Is that is okay?
Ishani(with a smile bit half seeing him): Haan .
She was taking the items where Disha and Devarsh got some toys.
Devarsh: Finally now we are in toys section?
Disha; Better you join here to sell toys.
Devarsh: Why are you angry at me?
Disha: You should know right that Ranveer will come?
Devarsh: Why you should not know? who expected that Ishani will call Ranveer.
Disha: (seeing Ranveer and Ishani from distance): Really they have become so close to each other now a days.
Devarsh: Till they are happy only we can be in the house or else Amba kaki will send us out so let us pray that they should always stay happy.
Disha: haan at least for our sake.

Ishani: Fine over Ranveer can we go to the counter?
Ranveer: Haan but Disha and Devarsh?

Ishani rolled her eyes where she spotted them.
Ishani: Disha?
Disha seeing Ishani signing them to come Disha exchanging a look to Devarsh took the toys they got. They came to them.
Ranveer: Keep the toys in the trolley itself Devarsh.
Devarsh: haan Ranveer shall we wait out?
Ranveer: haaan

Devarsh and Disha went out of the store. Ranveer with his trolley waited for billing.Ishani was standing beside him. There were two people waiting for billing before them.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani: Thank you.
Ranveer: For what?
Ishani: For coming to shopping with me, for being protective about me, For loving me and for giving me the long lasting happiness.
Ranveer(with a smile): Then thanks..
Ishani: For what?
Ranveer:For calling me though Devarsh and Disha coming with you.
Ishani: Arrey who ever can be with me no one is equal to my Ranveer. See in a single phone call he is in front of me. And I should abide by Husbands words know.
Ranveer: hmmm not bad you have become more responsible now a days and you are not allowing anyone between us.
Ishani (gave a smile): No one can come between us okay.

Ranveer smiled at her were she was reciprocating him behind them without to their notice Raj was standing with a cunning look towards Ishani he had a passport size photo of Ishani in his hand.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I loved the episode! Thankfully there were no chamchas n this epi :D :D though Disha and Devarsh were there :/ :/And I loved their shopping! Haye! They are so cute, you know? :D :DLoved it!!!

Edited by Bloomfield - 8 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iovely update. Ishani shopping with hubby was a great treat.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Awesooo... update Sakshi! Ishveer romance their cut fight totally full package of romance no one btw us this episode i loved it. Update soon..
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Nice update dear., Cute Ishveer. The way they both understand each other is amazing., Keep updating, waiting for the next one 
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi๐Ÿ˜Š
so i am late lateef ๐Ÿ˜‰ sry for that๐Ÿ˜Š
 all three episode awsome and amazing update dear๐Ÿ‘
epis 116

finally ragini cawing she is so cute and ishveer parenthood so sweert .aur ye deversh aur disha ne team bhi bana di ishveer ko barbad karne ki .their r so disgusting apne hi bhai ki khushi dekhi nahi jati un dono se๐Ÿ˜ก aur romi to bal bal bach gaya bichara ๐Ÿ˜†aur pratik so cute woh hamesha sab ki help karta hai..

epis 117

nb aur ritika mumbai aabhi gaye๐Ÿ˜กto woh dono full paln ke saath aaye hai aur acid atteck to ishani ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ranveer ke aashiqui ka jawab hi nahi hai pehle se pata chal gaya ki kuch problam hone wali hai๐Ÿ˜ณdeversh disha jeshe bhai behan ho to ho gaya kalyan and ishani so clever ki ushne rv ko call kar diya๐Ÿ˜Š

epis 118

so finally sahrman aur parul Darjeeling pahuch gaye  hope they enjoy their honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜‰
aur is episode me koi bura shaya nahi tha is liye supub episode sakshi.and ishveer nok-jok so sweet and beautiful .i loved the shopping like that ๐Ÿ˜‰pata nahi nb kya karega๐Ÿ˜•

thx for update dear๐Ÿค—

love
priya

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I loved the episode! Thankfully there were no chamchas n this epi :D :D though Disha and Devarsh were there :/ :/And I loved their shopping! Haye! They are so cute, you know? :D :DLoved it!!!

Hi Aarushi glad you liked the episode glad you loved the shopping episodes happy that you enjoyed ishveer keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Iovely update. Ishani shopping with hubby was a great treat.

Hi Naush glad you loved the episode and happy that you liked shopping of Ishveer keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰