Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi sakshi.awww angry young man n romantic ishani.sounds great.um quite excited about da future track.always loved rv wala attitute.i also want a hot consu.keep update soon dr.waiting for de nxt.Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Nice update Sakshi! Isveer scene lovely raagini start to crawl how cut and all family happy for sharamn parul going to honeymoon but devarsh and disha how chip they alwaye think about money Nb Ri kam the jo yeh ruin ishveer life but any way No thanks for suggestion keep writing
Thanks for pm

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

So Devarsh and Disha form a pair now! Satyanash! And Raagini started to crawl! Cute! And as usual, the IshVeer scene was <3

Hi Aarushi ya those greedy people can never change in their life.ya the cute little pie has started to crawl glad you liked Ishveer scene keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Raagini is such a cutie! And i like the choice of name for Raagini! ⭐️⭐️ IshVeer scenes are just so good! Devarsh and Disha... Well let them do whatever they want. Good-for-nothings! Waiting for the Nirbhay/Ritika plan to unfold.

Lovely update! 

Love,
Effulgent

Hi Effulgent ya the cute little angel of Ishveer's life. Glad you are happy with the name of Ishveer's angel. Happy that you enjoyed Ishveer scenes ya those stupid people can never change ya Nirbhay is on his way.

Glad you😉 loved the episode  keep reading dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Nobody expected. Even Aarushi was shocked. 😉😉

Thank you so much! 😊😊

Hmmm ya dear not only Aarushi hope the complete forum will be shocked I seriously didn't expect dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hi sakshi.awww angry young man n romantic ishani.sounds great.um quite excited about da future track.always loved rv wala attitute.i also want a hot consu.keep update soon dr.waiting for de nxt.

Hi Malsa thanks for the suggestion ya that will be the upcoming track sorry to let our the idea before itself just think it as a prior news but will have many twists and turn on its way. It won't be hot but will be a new way of love with angry ranveer and caring loving Ishani but had to go some episodes keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Nice update Sakshi! Isveer scene lovely raagini start to crawl how cut and all family happy for sharamn parul going to honeymoon but devarsh and disha how chip they alwaye think about money Nb Ri kam the jo yeh ruin ishveer life but any way No thanks for suggestion keep writing
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige glad you liked the episode happy that you loved Ishveer and Raagini scenes ya Sharman and Parul honeymoon. Devarsh and disha are stupid people who can never be changed ya Nirbhay is on his way to mumbai thanks dear let me write keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 117
That night Nirbhay and Rithika reached Mumbai. They were in Nirbhay's Mumbai house. Rithika and Nirbhay entered the house.They got fresh up and had their dinner. Finally Nirbhay was standing in the terrace with a villain look showing his back to  Rithika.
Rithika: You didn't feel sleepy?
Nirbhay(turning to her): Nahi till I get that Ishani I won't get sleep in  my eyes.
Rithika: Tk what have you planned?
Nirbhay: Tomorrow morning I will call Raj. He is going to kidnap Ishani. Plan is we need to wait opposite to RV Mansion from tomorrow morning. When Ishani is coming out we need to follow her and Raj will kidnap her. Once she is got let me take her to house and will get her completely for me. Then we will take her to Haryana and let Naina pour acid on her face.
Rithika: Plan is fine even we did the same last time.
Nirbhay: Last time Kidnap plan was successful the plan was made flop only on 14th day because of Ranveer's entry. So Kidnap will be successful even now.
Rithika:Tk make it perfectly.
Nirbhay(with a villain look): This will be completely perfect this time. That Ishani first made me mad with her beauty then she made me mad with her stupid sentiments and finally (had a angry look) that Ranveer made me a stupid man. He has touched my ego he has proved that I am a loser but I won't let that easily he need to know that he is the real loser. (Keeping his foot firm in the floor) Till my foot is in this Mumbai (He raised his foot up and again hit it in the ground) Ranveer cannot even have a peaceful sleep.

That was the moment where Ranveer suddenly got up from the bed. He was breathing heavily and was sweating badly.
Ranveer(in a feared voice): Nahi... Nahi
Ishani slowly opened her eyes hearing Ranveer's voice and got confused seeing Ranveer sitting in the bed. She got up and kept her hand on his shoulder.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a fear and dreadful face): Ish..Ishani
Ishani:(she switched on the lights and held his cheeks): Kya hua Ranveer?What happen did you get any bad dream?

Ranveer was thinking something and was bit coming to normal. Ishani without understanding took some water and gave the glass to him.
Ishani: Drink water.
Ranveer got the water and drank it bit calmed himself. He kept the glass in the table.
Ishani: Kya hua Ranveer? You are okay know? You want anything?
Ranveer(turning properly to her held her hand); Ishani I am really scared.
Ishani: For what?
Ranveer:(bit making him normal): Patna nahi but I feel that we are surrounded by some wrong things. Hope certain peoples are not okay with us.
Ishani(gave a smile): Don't think anything Ranveer. Let people think what ever they want until we are okay between us we can win anything okay. Can I bring something for you to have because of not having dinner only you didn't get proper sleep I think.
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I am okay.
Ishani: Tk sleep now
Ranveer: Haan
He laid beside Raagini. Ishani waited for sometime for him to sleep after seeing him sleep Ishani laid beside Raagini. They started to sleep.
In the morning.
HARYANA.
Uttam: Aarthi I spoke to one of my telecom friend in Mumbai circle he said there are many people in the name you said and he demands some information about Ranveer. we need some information about Ranveer then only it will be easy for me to get Ranveer's number.
Aarthi: What kind of information you want?
Uttam: At least his father name, address, profession like that anything.
Aarthi: But how to get it. (seeing Uttam) We will get some way we need to think soon.

They both were thinking the possible ways they can get in touch with Ranveer.
Mumbai.
Nirbhay and Rithika were sitting in front of Raj.
Raj: Haan Bhaiya I can kidnap no problem 100% people won't be alert while they come out so that time I can get her don't worry.
Nirbhay: Tk then let us leave.
Rithika: Haan

Rithika, Nirbhay, Raj and a driver drove the car and they all came to RV Mansion and they brought their car opposite to RV Mansion and they bit hided their car behind a tree and made themselves comfortable to watch RV Mansion.
RV Mansion.
Two big trolley bags were kept in the hall all the family members were in the hall. All were happy in sending Sharman and Parul for honeymoon. Sharman and Parul were standing with a smile in their faces. Ranveer and Ishani were so happy even Raagini was happy seeing all the people smile she was hitting Ishani shoulders in happiness.Sharman and parul fell in Baa,Amba, Kailsha, Laxmi feet and got their blessings. Ranveer hugged Sharman and Parul.
Ranveer: Enjoy your honeymoon don't think about office Shraman.
Sharman: haan tk Ranveer
Ranveer: Parul enjoy the trip.
Parul: Haan Bhaiya Thank you..
Ranveer:(before she could say) : please yaar stop this thank you session go and enjoy your honeymoon.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer is right happy journey enjoy well.

They both smile back to Ishani and Ramu took all their luggage to the car. Sharman and Parul got inside the car where all the family members with a happy smile started to wave their hands only two stupid people where burning in jealously which is Devarsh and Disha.
Nirbhay watching the car carefully.
Nirbhay: Who are they Rithika?
Rithika: Sharman and Parul they are married they are going some where it seems.
Nirbhay:Our target is Ishani she should come out.
Rithika: Ishani was not in that car know? you saw properly?
Nirbhay: Haan she was not there.

Ranveer: Tk Ishani let me leave for office.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer
Ranveer:Tk Maa, Baa I am leaving to office.
Amba:Tk dekhra
Baa: Haan Ranveer

Ranveer waved bye to Raagini where the little cup cake gave a lovely smile to him. Ranveer left for office.
The day came to its afternoon.
Devarsh came to Disha's room.
Disha: You came..
Devarsh: haan you are ready right?
Disha: haan now clearly explain the plan
Devarsh: We are taking Ishani to shopping. However she will only pay for shopping In that mall with excitement you and I should show some expensive jewels stupid Ishani will show her affection towards us and she will say "buy it" with it we both can buy some jewel okay. I will present it to Krisha and you can have it for you.
Disha: Tk nice idea come now let us call Ishani.
Devarsh: (before she starts walking): But Disha..
Disha: haan Devarsh

Devarsh: Only Ishani should be with us okay. Only Ishani is innocent not others okay.
Disha: haan let me manage it.

Devarsh and Disha started to walk to Ishani's room. Ishani and Amba were there in the room. Disha got shocked seeing Amba there. She was playing with Raagini.
Ishani(with a smile):Devarsh, Disha aap dunno?
Devarsh(with a smile): Ishani shall we go for shopping?
Ishani: Shopping?
Disha: Haan all the time,Parul or Amba kaki will be going to get the needed things for house or else you will go but we thought this time we can do it.
Amba:(giving a up and down look to Disha): Not bad you at least felt this is our family know.
Disha: haan kaki this is our family how will I forget it? (seeing Ishani) Can we go Ishani let us help in shopping however you are only going to pay so you also come and you will feel relaxed.
Ishani:(bit hesitating): But me...

Devarsh: Arrey come on Ishani more than giving money in our hand you will come and won't allow us to waste money know?
Amba: Arrey how they have turned responsible Ishani proud of you Devarsh.
Devarsh: haan kaki

Ishani was deeply thinking. Amba saw her face..
Amba: Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani: Maa wo..
Amba: Kya you are thinking about Raagini let me take care of her she is only playing know then she will sleep you are not going anywhere long if you go out you will feel relaxed.
Ishani: But Maa
Amba(getting her): You are thinking about that Kidnap. Devarsh is there know he will take care of you.
Devarsh: mein hu na nothing will happen come.
Amba: Chalo Ishani that happened once for that you will be sitting in the house for life time. Let me take Raagini with me you get ready and start with them.
Devarsh: Let us wait down Ishani you come we are going to "Oberoi Mall"
Ishani: haan

Amba took Raagini with her. Ishani got herself ready in a pink Salwar Kameez and she came down.
Devarsh: Finally she came with us..
Disha: But money..
Devarsh: She will use her ATM only and if she spends more know Ranveer won't even raise a word against her because he will be mad at her so with this we can get money, jewel everything.
Disha: haan nice plan.
Ishani (came to them):Shall we..
Devarsh: haan Ishani.

They three came to the car and they were getting inside the car.
Nirbhay who was watching the house got Ishani at a single look and shouted "Ishani came out"
Rithika:(seeing the direction): Not bad she came out today itself.
Nirbhay: haan start the car and follow their car.

Devarsh, Disha and Ishani all sat in the car the driver started the car where they left RV Mansion. Nirbhay's car started to follow the car maintaining some distance from Ishani's car.
Disha and Devarsh were acting too good to Ishani. Finally after half an hour They came to the mall. Ishani got down the car Devarsh and Disha got down from the car. When they both were so happy. Ishani started to walk with them.
Devarsh(in thoughts): I should get this jewel from Ishani and give it to Krisha and show that I too can give her luxury life.
Disha: By this way I should get the money and make my life luxuries.

As they were thinking all these things Ishani had a bright smile seeing a person who was standing some distance away from her. Ishani started to walk towards the person with in a fraction of second Devarsh and Disha's smile were gone. Ishani went and held that persons hand Watching this Devarsh and Disha's face were pale because the person they saw there was "Ranveer".
Devarsh:(in low voice): How did Ranveer came?
Disha: how do I know?
Ishani:(bit loud): Arrey Devarsh and Disha come know
?
Devarsh and Disha without any other way with a made up smile and started to came towards them.
Ishani: I am sorry Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a love saw her): For what?
Ishani: They both were calling for shopping I was not able to avoid it that is why I came with them you said me not to go alone anywhere that is why I called you. You were already busy now I am wasting your time.
Ranveer: Arrey its okay Ishani for someday only then everything will be alright okay.
Ishani: haan

Devarsh and Disha came to them and they exchanged a smile with them.
Devarsh: (seeing Ishani): When did you call Ranveer Ishani?
Ishani(with a innocent smile): When you all left the room that time itself I called Ranveer as he said he came.
Devarsh: Ranveer why are you straining yourself we are there know with Ishani?. You would be busy in this time Ranveer.
Disha: Haan you go and continue your work let us shop
Ranveer(with a smile): Nothing is more important than Ishani even I have never came shopping with her after marriage so thank you both for giving this opportunity. (seeing Ishani) Chalo let us go.(seeing Devarsh and Disha) Come know.
Devarsh and Disha: haan

Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile walking front where Devarsh and Disha had a shock but were following them without any way.
Nirbhay's car was standing in some distance where They saw Ranveer and Ishani entering the mall.
Nirbhay: What the hell how did Ranveer come here?
Rithika: Haan that is what I am thinking now what you are going to do?
Nirbhay(seeing Raj); Chalo Raj follow her inside the shop and once she comes out put the chloroform on her and I will be waiting with car near you and let us leave be intact okay
Raj: Haan Bhaiya..

To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another one! Yay! Now thank God! Ishani had brains to call him! Thank you, Sakshi :D :D Aur abhi ye Ni bhi aa gaya! Pata nai ab kya hoga! And what was his dream?
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not now yaar.dont make her kidnap this time.cant wait now plz update soon.