Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

SAKSHI goahead.πŸ‘πŸΌ your a wonderful writer and con ki  baat mat hi pucho 18 century ka jel liya  to 21 contury ka bhi sahan kar legeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and me also agree with Nids tumhe  suspense bhi rakhna  chahiye tabhi story me maja aayega ki ab kya hoga kehe hogaπŸ˜‰

keep writing  dear.

love
priya

Thanks Priya for the suggestions making me blush saying I am a wonderful writer not to that wonderful and all dear. No dear I have never reveled it before I just wanted to know whether people are comfortable in reading 18+ that is why I have made that.

Just think it as advance news but the story will be entirely different there will be more change and twist keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Thanks for the suggestion Neeshajii
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear hi
How your ishveer can be so cute that they made me fall for them all over again
Well v all want hot consummatn I want isha I to take effort this time evrytym its ranveer
Thnx fr pm
Plz don't b sorry
Waitng fr next

Hi dear thanks for the comment and suggestion as well.

ya Ishveer are always adorable and cute dear.
ya fine dear this time it will be Ishani in the lead thanks for not making me feel sorry keep reading dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Thanks for all your suggestions my dear friends.
First of all sorry to reveal the future track as few of you felt it won't be interesting if I reveal the future story. I was in a situation to know whether you will be comfortable with the con scene that is why I was in a situation to tell the plot.

But Don't worry about it just think it as a prior news of the story because there are many twists and turns on its way I will try all my best to bring a brand new story to you all.

There will be con scene as per all the people suggestion About the con scene it won't be so hotter it will be complete of love package but it will be after some more episodes so you all need to  be reading so keep reading my dears
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sakshi
no thanks for our suggestion dear.
keep writing for turn and twist on your updates dear.πŸ€—
wait for your next update.

love
priya
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

sakshi
no thanks for our suggestion dear.
keep writing for turn and twist on your updates dear.πŸ€—
wait for your next update.

love
priya

Thanks for the encouragement priya you guys are the backbone of me keep reading dear happy for your love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 116
Next day a beautiful morning...
Ranveer was sitting in the sofa of his room and was so busy in his file where his cute little daughter was playing sitting in the floor with toys. Raagini held the ear of little teddy bear with her tiny hands and she laughed keeping the teddy bear face towards her face. She was hugging it and smiling at it. Ishani was entering their room with Aarti in her hand. Ishani was so happy to see Raagini who was so concentrating in the teddy bear where she saw Ranveer who was so concentrating in his file. Even in concentrating they both looked the same to her.
Ishani(in thoughts): Even now both are same to same see how she is concentrating in teddy bear and how he is concentrating in his file but both didn't realize that I am here(she gave a smile to herself).
Ishani came forwards towards Ranveer where she was near him but he didn't lose his concentration on the file at any moment.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer(Raising his head from the file with a serious face): Haan
Ishani: Take Aarti
Ranveer(making a smile): Haan

He got up and took Aarti and gave a smile to Ishani.
Ishani: Ranveer kya hua you are so serious in the file so hectic work?
Ranveer: Hectic nahi hain this is a Diamond company they are about to have a Partnership with us but they didn't tell us yet whether they are ready to have Partnership with us or not that is why I am bit confused..
Ishani(with a smile): Nothing to get confused they will surely have a partnership with you will anyone say no to RV?
Ranveer: hmmm thank you for the trust on me but you know Ishani If they made a Partnership with us just for few months I need to work hard after that it will be a successful business and the business will be systematic. Till that without seeing day and night I need to be concentrating in this business.
Ishani: Haan Baba RV will be always a successful businessman

She gave a smile where Ranveer felt bit okay seeing her smile when they were smiling to each other Raagini was throwing the teddy bear in her hand towards Ranveer's feet.
Ranveer(seeing down the feet and Raagini with a smile): Arrey baby what you have put the doll in my feet?
Ranveer was up to take the doll where..
Ishani:(held him): Ranveer don't take it..
Ranveer:(with a doubtful face): que?
Ishani(signed to see Raagini): See her...

Ranveer saw Raagini with a same doubtful face where his face slowly started to get a happy smile where he saw his daughter who was slowly crawling towards the teddy bear.
Ranveer(feeling excited); Ishani...Ishani she started to..
Ishani(standing near him and holding his hands); crawl... (seeing Raagini) come on baby you can slowly come towards the doll...
Ranveer(turning to Ishani): When she started to crawl Ishani?
Ishani: Actually she was trying to crawl for the past one week but she was not able to do it but seeing the teddy bear finally today she is successful.
Ranveer: How slowly cutely she is crawling know?
Ishani: Haan

They both were experiencing a beautiful parenthood for a moment where Raagini finally came towards Ranveer's feet and held the teddy bear. Ranveer with a emotional face bent and took Raagini in his hands and Ishani took the teddy bear in her hand.
Ranveer(kissing Raagini's cheeks were she was so happily smiling): Finally my beti crawled.
Ishani(showing teddy bear to her):Congrats for crawling elo have this..

With both the hands Raagini hugged the teddy bear in her hands being in Ranveer's hands.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Here after be so careful Ishani inform Maa also so be careful towards Raagini.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer chalo let us go to breakfast its getting late for you.
Ranveer: haan(seeing Raagini) chalo baby can we have breakfast.
Ishani: She had the breakfast Ranveer now you come.
Ranveer: (with a smile): Haan

They three came to the dinning table. All were so fresh and happy in the morning. Ranveer couldn't hide his happiness at any moment. Ishani was so happy for her beti. Ishani was up to serve breakfast
Ranveer: Ishani
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: First get all some sweets..
Amba: Arrey for what sweets Ranveer..
Ranveer: Today know Raagini crawled so it is a happy moment know Maa..
Amba(in a excited voice): Really (seeing Raagini who was in the walker) meri pothi should be always be blessed.
Baa:That is a happy news Ranveer...
Ishani: (seeing all happy):Tk let me bring some sweets for all.
Ishani brought sweets for all..
Disha: As though only his daughter is crawling in the world my god but I didn't think this Ranveer and Ishani will go to the extreme of having child and all but with all problem they had a child.I cannot ask for the shares again to Ranveer if I ask they will ask me to leave the house. I cannot go out of the house without these luxury I cannot live but I need money.
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer who was laughing): You are smiling Ranveer but you made me to feel weak in front of my wife why didn't you give honeymoon package to me? just for Sharman bhaiya even I am your responsibility. I cannot leave this house for Krisha's words towards me I want this luxury but I even want money what to do?

All completed their breakfast and all were towards their work.
Ranveer: Tk Maa let me leave.(seeing Sharman and Parul) get ready to leave to Darjeeling. Sharman don't want to come to office today.
Sharman and Parul smiled to Ranveer.This was making Devarsh and Disha even more jealous.
Ranveer signed to Ishani with a head shake she responded with a smile to him.
Ranveer:(seeing Raagini); Tk Baby papa is going to office bye.
She showed her cute smile to him. Ranveer left for the office.
Nirbhay and Rithika were on their way to Mumbai in their car.
Rithika:Will this time we will be able to get Ishani?
Nirbhay: We should get her for sure (with a doubt) but how we forgot this thing Rithika?
Rithika:What is it Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: How was Ranveer able to find us? And how he was able to come till Haryana and he has planned so well and took Ishani with him.
Rithika(with a thinking face); Haan really how was he able to find us? The only common person to Haryana and Mumbai is Romi.It would be him I think.
Nirbhay: Nahi Romi won't be that ungrateful.
Rithika: No one will be grateful in this business and all.
Nirbhay: Tk let me call Romi now and talk to him.
Rithika: Haan

Romi was in Srinagar, kashmir in a 5 star hotel. His wallet was full of money and was enjoying his life with what Ranveer gave. His phone rang where he saw Nirbhay's number in display.
Romi(bit confused): Nirbhay bhaiya does he came to know I only told Ranveer the whole truth?No Ranveer won't have said that other than that no one know its me let me manage it (he picked the call) Hello Bhaiya.
Nirbhay: hello Romi how are you?
Romi: haan fine bhaiya how is your Ishani did you get what you wanted?
Nirbhay: Romi...tell me did you tell any truth to Ranveer or somebody?
Romi: who is Ranveer Bhaiya?
Nirbhay: He is Ishani's husband.
Romi: Arrey how do I know him Bhaiya you showed Ishani's photo and said to kidnap her I did it and brought her to Haryana that is it bhaiya.
Nirbhay(in thoughts): He would have not done it.
Romi:(in thoughts): Ranveer would have not said to them where Nirbhay cannot go to police directly regarding this because he will only get caught finally I am escaped.
Nirbhay: Tk Romi
Romi: haan bhaiya
Nirbhay: Again I need your help, I need more henchmen I am on the way to Mumbai.
Romi: Bhaiya I am not in Mumbai I got up with another work in Srinagar. Can you call to Raj?
Nirbhay: Tk fine Romi even Raj is effecient like you fine let me contact him.

Romi:Tk bhaiya
He cut the call and took a deep breath.
Nirbhay: It is not him Rithika even now we don't want to think about the past now we need to think the next plan.
Rithika: What plan is it?
Nirbhay:Let me tell you (with a villainious look) but this time I will get Ishani.

Rithika had a happy smile.
In the evening Raagini was crawling in the corridor Ishani was near her seeing her so carefully. Step by step here crawling speed was increasing.
Amba(coming towards them): How cutely she is crawling hain na Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Maa I feel like now only I got my pregnancy news but now Raagini is crawling how days are flying?
Amba: Haan Ishani. Tk Ishani is Parul ready?
Ishani: haan let us go there Maa..(seeing Pratik down the hall) Pratik.
Pratik(having his chocolates): Kya Ishani?
Ishani: Come up.
Pratik: haan
Amba: Why are you calling him Ishani?
Ishani: Sharman bhaiya and Parul know Maa they won't get themselves ready for this we only should make them ready. Let Pratik make Sharman bhaiya pack his things let us make Parul pack her things
Amba: Haan tk.

Pratik came to them.
Pratik: Kya Ishani?
Ishani: Pratik come with us now we are going to pack the bags for Parul and Sharman Bhaiya. we will make Parul pack but you should only make Sharman Bhaiya make his packing.
Pratik: haan why not chalo?
Amba(pinching pratik cheeks): You are really a nice brother to Ishani.
Pratik: Why Kaki sharman Bhaiya is not a good brother to her?
Amba: He is so protective about Ishani but you know you will make her smile when she is sad.
Pratik: haan I will tk let us go.

Ishani took Raagini where she was crying as Ishani was not allowing her to crawl.
Ishani:(calming Raagini): Let me put you in walker you can try to walk itself okay baby.
Raagini though look conviencing but tears were rolling. Mala brought her walker to Sharman room. When all knocked their room. Parul opened it She saw them with a smile. Their room was so calm Sharman was reading a file.
Ishani: Are you both ready?
Parul: Haan let us make it Bhabhi.
Ishani: When are you both going to make it? tomorrow morning is your flight only one night is in between.
Amba: Haan Ishani is right now move. (she pushed parul and entered in the room) Sharman get ready.
Sharman: Kaki Aap?
Amba: Haan Mein why I should not come?
Sharman : Not like that..

Before he complete the sentence Ishani, Pratik and Mala came in.
Mala kept the walker.
Ishani(giving a smile): Thank you mala
Mala: Haan Bhabhi

Mala left the room. Ishani made Raagini sit in the cradle and saw Sharman Bhaiya.
Ishani: Fine Bhaiya let us start packing.
Sharman: But Ishani tomorrow morning is only flight know?
Ishani: Bhaiya you both are going to honeymoon not for any pilgrimage why you both are this much boring come on let us help Parul Pratik will help you.
Pratik: Haan

They took their drolly bags. Ishani was helping Parul and they both were making fun. Pratik was making Sharman pack his things. Disha came and saw the packing process and was at her top Anger.
She went to the corner of the corridor and was hitting the wall. After sometime Devarsh came to Sharman room.
Pratik(seeing Devarsh):Hey Devarsh come know..
Devarsh(hiding his anger): Haan let me come I have a phone call let me come after talking it
Pratik: Haan come soon.

With a anger he came to the other side and was feeling jealous. When he put his look to other side he found Disha who was holding the screen with anger.
Devarsh:(coming near Disha);Kya hua? Surely you will be jealous know?
Disha:(in angry tone): Hey hello I am not jealous and all
Devarsh: Then surely you will be jealous I know you well Disha you never like anybodies well being. Tell me you are feeling jealous of this honeymoon know?
Disha(after a while):Haan but why for Sharman bhaiya alone Ishani and Ranveer has done it.
Devarsh(with his anger): Even I have that doubt. Why they are partial?
Disha: Oh you too have this jealousy.
Devarsh: Haan Krisha is scolding me for not earning I don't want to go out of this house and earn with difficulty.
Disha:Even for this luxurious life only I am also bearing all this. Even I need money.
Devarsh: Tk if we join hands let us make money from this house.
Disha: How?
Devarsh: Through Ishani.Let me tell the idea but before that promise me that you will be true to me.
Disha: Haan if we both join hands we can earn money know?
Devarsh: haan we can.
Disha: Tk promise tell the idea
Devarsh: We should be good to Ishani here after. Ishani is only having the electric lock password now a days. All the money is in her control with Ishani's innocence we can get whatever we want whether it is money, jewel anything but it should be only to the small level.
Disha: Even I need a jewel Devarsh without money I am not able to get what I wanted.
Devarsh: Tk let us keep that jewel as trial tomorrow let us convience Ishani and with her innocence let us try to get the jewel from her money okay. If that is successful then slowly let us try to get money from her.
Disha: Tk let us try

Devarsh and Disha gave jealousy smile to each other.
Pratik: Finally Sharman bhaiya packing is over.
Ishani:Even Parul's packing is over.(seeing both with a smile) So you both are ready for your honeymoon.
Sharman: You all are excited more than us.
Ishani: haan bhaiya we are really really excited.
Amba:Haan Sharman and Parul if you all are happy with each other only elders we will be happy so enjoy this trip.
Sharman: Haan Kaki

Parul shook her head as yes to Amba.
Amba: Tk let us leave Ishani.
Ishani: Haan (taking Raagini out of walker) Pratik bring this walker know
Pratik: Haan Ishani.

They left the room where Sharman turned towards Parul.
Sharman: Patna nahi how this trip is going to be but I will get time to be with you that is more that enough for me.
Parul: Haan even for me Mr. Sharman Parekh.
Sharman: Not bad my name will sound this much good.
Parul: haan

Both smiled to each other.
The day came to its night. All had their dinner and went to their rooms but Ranveer didn't come from office still. Ishani was trying his mobile where his phone was switched off.
Ishani: Kya hua? Why Ranveer didn't come yet?
Raagini was sleeping beside her in bed. Ranveer was entering the room so tiered.
Ishani:Ranveer you came. I was so scared.
Ranveer: Arrey why you need to be scared I came know?
Ishani: I called you but your mobile was switched off.
Ranveer: I was in a meeting Ishani the client came late that is why the meeting was extended till late evening after that I read the file and finalized. During meeting I switched off the mobile in head ache I forgot to switch on sorry.
Ishani: Why are you telling sorry?Head is paining?
Ranveer(held his head): haan Ishani..

She brought him to sofa and made him sit in the sofa and going behind the sofa she slowly started to press his forehead.
Ranveer: Arrey wa Ishani its really so good(he closed his eyes and rested his head)
Ishani:(pressing his forehead): Now everything will be fine.

She was massaging his head as well and pressing his forehead. It was almost a head Massage. Ranveer felt relaxed.
Ishani: Okay now?
Ranveer:(held her hand and made her come front): Haan thank you I am feeling better. But give me what you need to give only then I will be completely alright.
Ishani: What is it?
Ranveer: Balance kisses only two kisses you gave me what about balance 18 kisses?
Ishani(smiling at him): wow Actually you lost the match even though I have given you two kisses. (with a doubt) don't know how till coming inside the room you was tiered but suddenly how can you become this much energetic?
Ranveer(pulling her near): Because I saw my Ishani, and She has massaged with her hands then how I will be tiered?
Ishani(pinching his cheeks): Tk fine can I get you dinner?
Ranveer: nahi I don't want anything today just kisses.
Ishani: No way chodo..

She got up from the sofa and was up to change he came behind her and dragged her to him. He held her close to him.
Ranveer(in low voice): Tk if you didn't give me fine but I can give know?
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer: You know Ishani only kiss is the most happiest thing you know why?
Ishani: Why?
Ranveer: Because that gives same happiness both the time if we give or get.
Ishani: Wow that's a great research chodo mujhe..
Ranveer: (bit demanding face): Just two more kisses.
Ishani giving smile to him gave a kiss in his forehead.
Ishani: Your forehead will not pain now go and sleep well
Ranveer(smiling to her) : Tk madam.

Ishani changed herself and came to sleep. Ranveer too made himself ready to sleep. As usual the trio had a comfortable sleep.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Devarsh and Disha form a pair now! Satyanash! And Raagini started to crawl! Cute! And as usual, the IshVeer scene was <3
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Raagini is such a cutie! And i like the choice of name for Raagini! ⭐️⭐️ IshVeer scenes are just so good! Devarsh and Disha... Well let them do whatever they want. Good-for-nothings! Waiting for the Nirbhay/Ritika plan to unfold.
Lovely update! 

Love,
Effulgent
Edited by Pluviophile - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Efflugent my baby you are just 14 I didn't expect it darling thanks for stopping reading the story just seeing my note let us see others comment dear then let me decide and do your exams well all the bestπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Nobody expected. Even Aarushi was shocked. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š