Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Again a beautiful update Sakshi. Glad that Ishani is normal now and their romance has started. Those promises were really cute. Hope to see some more romance between our IshVeer.. Keep Updating Sakshi. <3

Glad Roshni you liked the episode ya Ishani is back to her normal and their romance life started these understanding I terribly missed in the show. Ya Let me try to get back some romantic tracks ya let me update keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

congratulation  dear sakshi for your new thread ..πŸ‘
 again awesome and lovely update dear. ranveer all promise so sweet and  cute.wait for nxt update dear..

HI Priya thanks for the wishes Glad you loved the episode. Ya wanted those understanding in show but I missed it let me update it keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Congratulations on the new thread, Sakshi! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I know that I am yet to read this entire FF of yours, but the moment I get through with my second semester next month, I'm definitely going to give this a read. ⭐️⭐️

Till then, keep writing like the way you are and keep bringing that smile upon everyone's face! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Loads of love,
LM ❀️❀️

Hi LM  thanks for your wishes. I read all your stories its really awesome dear. No problem yaar exams are first ALL THE BEST do your exam well. Read the stories when you get time.

Ya let me update it dear Glad that I am a small part to make you all smile. Even we all feel happy reading your stories dear you are a awesome writer keep writing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Sooo lovely special their promise are so lovely and beautiful

Glad Ayesha for the comment and happy that you liked the episode keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update with their promises sakshi πŸ˜Š Waiting for the next update 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear congratulation for new thread
Sorry for not replying to your pm actually I don't come to forum I only visit only to read some ff
That day in my previous rply I meant k you need a new thread because it was already 145 something
Now coming to your chapter I know I have told you before but I wish v had ur ff as a serial story that would have been much greater
Ishveer challenge are so interesting I love there moments and how ranveer is protective about ishani and support her in all possible way with everything emotionally or through actions
There promises were too beautiful
Now I would lovevto see parul sharman story and ya our ishveer also didn't get chance to go on honeymoon
Ragini is just so cute
Thnx fr always sending me on dear
And sorry for not rplyng to your every chapter but I read everyone chapter more than once they are so beautiful
Wsitng for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 110
There was a sunrise in Haryana. The Camera panned to Nirbhay Singh's house. Nirbhay dressed him up and came to the dinning table. His complete family except Naina were silently staring at him.
Nirbhay(with a firm voice): All can have your breakfast no need to star at me.
All without a word started to have their breakfast. Rithika was having it giving a look to Nirbhay.
Rithika:(in thoughts): I should not let this Nirbhay or Naina's mind to change if I allow Ishani to be with Ranveer for some more days they will become more understanding even they may have another child. Nahi I should not allow them to live a happy life.
Nirbhay washed his hands and came to the hall and sat in the center sofa. His Mother came to him and sat near him.
Nirbhay's mother: Why did you do this Nirbhay?
Nirbhay:(with a stubborn look): What did I do Maa?
Nirbhay's mother: You liked Ishani you have brought her to our house but why did you tell something like she lost her mother and father that is why she is sad to us. On that day itself you have told the truth to us means we all would have been alert but its your fault of hiding it to us.

Nirbhay:(bit emotional voice): Nahi Maa somewhere in the corner I started to love Ishani that is why I thought to share my family moments with her.If I have told you that I have brought her by kidnapping you all would be strict to her I thought to give her a happy family But at last Ranveer came and took her. Maa Ishani is so beautiful I liked her so much when she was with me in college that time itself I thought to marry her or at least I thought to get her completely but Ranveer rescued her. Now again this time at least I thought I would get her but again Ranveer spoiled it.
Nirbhay's mother:She is his wife Nirbhay till she is his wife he will react like this only. Now Naina too wants Ranveer so we need to separate them. I never know you have these much feelings you changed so much after Ishani came to this house. Better be with her Nirbhay and give Ranveer to Naina.
Nirbhay:Nahi Maa here after I don't want Ishani for life time I want to get her respect and I have planned to kill her Maa.
Nirbhay's mother(with a shocked look): But why you need to do it Nirbhay?

Nirbhay: As Naina need Ranveer I should do this only there is no other go Maa.
Nirbhay's mother: But Nirbhay...
Nirbhay: Let me see Maa let us plan with Naina for her sake at least I should make Ishani out of Ranveer's life.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan in that be sure Nirbhay. Naina is our lovable child we need to give her what she wanted.
Nirbhay: Tk Maa..

When Nirbhay's mother left the place there was two persons who were hearing it all with a sorry face which was none other than Aarthi and Uttam.
Aarthi(turning to Uttam): Do this all look good for you Uttam?
Uttam: No Aarthi your Bhaiya and Your Behan is wrong.
Aarthi: Haan they are wrong Naina liked Ranveer she just had a friendship with him for one week I thought Naina would change in two or three days after those incident happened but with stubbornness she is wanting Ranveer after knowing he is married. To the extreme I saw Ishani she is a good character woman. Ranveer the way he rescued Ishani showed me how protective he is about Ishani.
Uttam: More of everything they both are married Aarthi. Naina is a small girl that is why she is doing these things without understanding but what happen to your Maa?
Aarthi: Haan even I cannot understand what they are up to but we cannot raise voice against them Uttam.
Uttam: They may harm Ishani and Ranveer Aarthi.
Aarthi(with a smile and confirmed voice): Don't worry Uttam one thing is clear when Ranveer took that much Risk and came inside Nirbhay Singh's house which no one would come in and rescued his wife with all the struggle. And the way Ishani hold Ranveer's hand on that day. The way Ranveer cheated you and Vikram while running these things are more than enough to say...(she paushed)
Uttam:What Aarthi?
Aarthi: Ranveer and Ishani are made for each other. I am worried to say this but that is the truth if my Bhaiya or Naina try to separate Ranveer and Ishani they are going to break their noses.
(she gave a smile where Uttam responded her with his smile)

RV Mansion...
Ranveer and all were having their breakfast. Ishani was serving all and was so happy about her family.
Ranveer: Fine guys tomorrow is Sunday can we have some refreshing games?
Devarsh: Arrey what a idea Ranveer haan let us...
Pratik: haan we can...

All were happy seeing their excitement.
Baa:What is it suddenly Ranveer?
Ranveer: Baa it will be refreshing for all as well it is good to spend time with each other all will be united.
Baa: Haan tk
Amba; But what is the game Ranveer? Is it cards?
Ranveer; Nahi maa it is going to be outdoor game. I have planned it as cricket how about the idea guys?
Sharman: Awesome idea Ranveer it is so many days we have played the cricket.
Ranveer: So can we finalize it as cricket
All nodded as yes with a smile.
Devarsh: But what about teams Ranveer?
Ranveer: we all will be playing let us select the team members, captain, umpire everything okay let me get t-shirts of two colors .

All in a chorus said "yes".
All started to their days work. The day was coming to its evening where Sharman and Ranveer were entering the house.
Sharman: Can we read this file tomorrow Ranveer?
Ranveer:Did you forget tomorrow we have planned Cricket match and (closing the file) and please Relax Sharman first enjoy family moments let us see this file Monday morning okay.
Sharman: You came to the mood to play cricket?

Ranveer: Haan that is Sharman you got my mind.
Where both of them smiling to each other came inside the house
Sharman: Not only you hope the whole house is excited.
Ranveer: They are happy that is more than important.

They both came near to all. Ranveer seeing Ishani who was sitting near Amba having Raagini in her lap gave a smirk she smiled to him back.Amba's voice distracted him.
Amba: Ranveer tell us how you all are going to play?we are excited to see.
Ranveer(with a smile sat other side of Amba): just see. No maa You all should play with us.
Amba: we no Ranveer.

Ranveer: Maa what is there in it?. We all will play think all wearing cool t-shirts two teams wow that will be great know maa.
Ishani: Haan Maa it will be seriously great.
Amba: But T-shirts and all.
Ishani: Maa you will look young

Ranveer; Haan that is it now tell me who all are team is it going to be women vs men or Parekh's vs Vaghela's
Ishani: Let it be Parekh's vs Vaghela's you guys will show your men power and show women are weak if we make it as women vs men.
Ranveer: Oh we will do that?
Ishani: Hmmm don't know whether all will show you will show.
Ranveer: Hello you are talking to RV he is a man to worship women

Ishani: Really you will worship women unbelievable
They started to Argue.All were smiling seeing the Knock - jhok argue,
Amba: pas pas arrey stop your funny fights and tell us the team members Haan let it be Parekh's and Vaghela's Ranveer,
Baa: Arrey what ever it is I am not playing Ranveer
Ranveer: You no need to play Baa judging is your work you are the umpire.

All were clapping with joy.
Baa:(with a smile): Tk tk
Raagini was so happy on the family happiness she was jumping in Ishani's lap.
Ranveer: Tk so we can have 6 members so in Vaghela's team it will be Me, Maa, Baba, Parul, Maasi and Ishani.
Sharman: what is it Ranveer? Parul is my wife she is Parul Parekh man.
Ranveer: Arrey once she was my family so my sister will only side me

Parul had a smile seeing their knock-jhok.
Sharman: Oh then give us Ishani and make the members as five even she was once My sister hence she should play by our side.
Ishani(with a funny smile): Haan you are right Bhaiya I will be in the side of Parekh okay.
Ranveer: Hello you are married to me.
Ishani: Even Parul is married to Sharman Bhaiya(she gave a funny smile to him)

Ranveer: Tk you guys take Ishani and let me have Parul by my side (seeing Ishani )is it enough?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: So tk Each team has 5 members In Vaghela's family it is Ranveer Vaghela, Amba Vaghela, Kailash Vaghela, Laxmi Vaghela and Parul Parekh okay finalized you guys select it.
Sharman: Tk for our Parekh's team Sharman Parekh, Devarsh Parekh, Pratik Parekh, Chaitali Parekh and Ishani Vaghela
Mithesh: Sharman what about me?
Sharman: You are the commentator papa.
Mithesh(with a happy smile): haan fine
Sharman: Disha and Manas has gone to Manas house so well will be missing them. All suddenly became silent but that didn't effect them at any moment
Ishani gave a smile to Ranveer where he saw her with a funny anger.
Ranveer: Tk who are the captain's?
Amba: For our team it is always Ranveer(Amba pinched Ranveer's cheeks).
Kailash: Haan so Ranveer is the captain.
Ishani: Hamar team its Sharman Bhaiya
All nodded yes.
Ranveer: Mala get that packages from my car.
Mala: haan bhaiya
Amba: Kya hain Ranveer.
Ranveer: T-shirts maa. However we are going to be two teams so I and Sharman brought it.

Mala brought the packets. The t-shirts were of orange and green color.
Ranveer:Fine select the color.
Sharman: What color you want Ishani?
Ishani:(in thoughts seeing Ranveer): You like green so much (to Sharman) Bhaiya orange for us.
Ranveer(gave a understanding smile to Ishani): so for us green fine. All take the shirts tomorrow morning is cricket. All come to garden I have made it ready through some men
All were happy they were enjoying the moment. With the happiness all had their dinner. The day was so happy for all. all were excited for morning. Ranveer was so excited like a small boy. He was waiting for Ishani in his room sitting in the bed. She came with Raagini who was calmly sleeping in her shoulders. She made her lay in the cradle and saw him with a smile.She locked their room and was up to change where Ranveer called her.
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer(keeping his face dull): My head is paining.
Ishani(with a worried face came near him): Kya hua (held his face) you are so stressed today I think wait let me get the tablet.(she was up to move)
Ranveer(held her tightly back and made her sit in the bed): I am okay I just lied.
Ishani: Lied? you don't know you should not play in these things?
(she was bit angry)
Ranveer: Arrey then only you will come near me.(he slowly put his hands behind her hip and brought her close) what you said down?
Ishani(in a low voice): What I said?
Ranveer:(he made her so close): you said I am a man to show male power and show women weak?(he slowly lowered his lips to her lips)
Ishani:(without her sense slowly closing her eyes): Haan you are like that only when you come near me you make me weak.
Ranveer;(near her lips): I am going to kiss you today.(he slowly made her lay in the bed he came above her)
Ishani(was bit mesmerized): hmmm
Ranveer: You are going to play against me?

Ishani: hmmm
Ranveer: For me only you selected Orange t-shirt right?
Ishani(completely lost in him): hmmm

Ranveer was seeing her with a smile she was completed mesmerized in him she was laying in the bed closing her eyes.
Ranveer(in a low voice): But I don't want to kiss you today so I am leaving you.
Ishani slowly opening her eyes saw Ranveer who was taking away his head from her.
Ishani(pulled him catching his night dress ):Don't want me?
Ranveer with a smile shook his head as no and again he was about to take his head back. Ishani with a lovely smile pulled him near her again.
Ranveer:(with a kidding voice): I said don't want know leave me.
Ishani: But I didn't say it (gave a smile) I lost my challenge give me..
Ranveer(with a funny smile): What should I give you?

Ishani with a happy smile held him close and gave a kiss in his lips which slowly transformed into a passionate Kiss. Her hands were caressing his hair. Both didn't want to leave each other. After a deep kiss Ishani's hand which was in Ranveer's shoulders pushed him and she got up with a shy face and got out of bed she turned and stood holding the bed stand. Ranveer who was seeing her back went and hugged her from behind.
Ranveer: So finally I won right.
Ishani:(turned to him without facing him hugged him): Haan
Ranveer:Thank you my wife. But this is the best kiss I have got in my life.
Ishani(in a low voice): Why?
Ranveer; All the time I need to be behind you for a kiss or I will only kiss you but today my wife kissed me my sunny kissed me.

Ishani: Ranveer I love you.
Ranveer: Hmmm I love you too (he brought her out of his hug where her face was full of red) tomorrow you are going to be in my opposite team right?
Ishani:(facing him): Haan
Ranveer: Will you win?

Ishani(back to her mode): Hello I have all my brothers they will be the best.
Ranveer: hey hello in the opposite team you have Ranveer Vaghela got it?
Ishani: Oh really let's see who wins and who loses.
Ranveer: But tell me If I win what will you give me?
Ishani: Anything you ask because only we are going to win. So you tell me what you are going to give me if I win?
Ranveer; First you demand.
Ishani:No no First your demand.
Ranveer:Tk If my team win Can I get (seeing her with a romantic look) 10 kisses in each of my cheeks from you.
Ishani(bit shy cum shock): What demand is this I won't?
Ranveer: Arrey I am not demanding the kiss you gave sometimes back.(she gave shy smile) what you feel you will lose the game now only you were saying my brothers are there they will win. This is your confidence?

Ishani: Haan tk tk let me tell okay because you will be the loser and I will be the winner.
Ranveer: Tk that let us see my darling tell me what you want?
Ishani: I want (she thought for a while) hmmm If my team win the game I want my husband to hold me in his hands for half an hour.
Ranveer: Arrey what kind of demand is this?
Ishani: Now why are you hesitating you are sure you will lose?
Ranveer: Hello Ranveer never lose any match in cricket you know right I am a player in cricket.
Ishani: You will play with Sharman Bhaiya ,devarsh and pratik only know I have seen okay? Tell yes or no to demand.
Ranveer: Haan tk. Let us see in the morning
Ishani: Haan let me see.

The both with a smile turned to each side and came to the bed and slept showing their back to each other. But smile was seen in both the people thinking their funny fight.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Beautiful update with their promises sakshi πŸ˜Š Waiting for the next update 

Hi Saai thanks for the comments and happy that you liked the episode and scenes Keep reading dear I have updatedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear congratulation for new thread
Sorry for not replying to your pm actually I don't come to forum I only visit only to read some ff
That day in my previous rply I meant k you need a new thread because it was already 145 something
Now coming to your chapter I know I have told you before but I wish v had ur ff as a serial story that would have been much greater
Ishveer challenge are so interesting I love there moments and how ranveer is protective about ishani and support her in all possible way with everything emotionally or through actions
There promises were too beautiful
Now I would lovevto see parul sharman story and ya our ishveer also didn't get chance to go on honeymoon
Ragini is just so cute
Thnx fr always sending me on dear
And sorry for not rplyng to your every chapter but I read everyone chapter more than once they are so beautiful
Wsitng for next

Thanks for your wishes dear,
Arrey no need sorry yaar you are reading that is more important to all the writers
Ya you have mentioned it dear. Glad that you have kept my FF to the level of
serial happy for that.
Glad that you liked ishveer scenes. Happy that you loved that promise scenes.
Ya parul and sharman will have some light moments ya these couple are unlucky
they never get any honeymoon but a new track I am setting hope you will like it
Raagini their lovely daughter is a cutie pie for them.
 Happy that you are reading my story more than once happy for that keep reading dear
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Mindblowing update Sakshi! Ishveer nok jhok they are cut fight and ishveer romantic kiss superb ya read this chap i'm blushing like small girl.
Ishveer challenge so interesting now see who will win parekh vs vaghela
I'm waitng for nxt update & thax for pm