Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Shakshi ,too cute dear loved it a lot 👏👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Another beautiful updates Sakshi. Will miss your story. Take care dear 

Hi Amazing thanks for the comment and happy that up liked the update hope your are busy in your schedule try to catch up when you are free dear take care dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

AGAIN YOUR POST BEAUTIFUL DEAR SHASKHI.👏 ranveer love package was awsome ..i luved it.
wait for next update dear..😊

HI priya happy for the comment glad that you liked the episode so happy loved the light romance of Ishveer ya let me update it keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Very Beautiful Chapters Sakshi. As usual I m late in making comment. So I m really sorry for that. 

Finally Ishani came Home, it's relieving.. Update your next chapter soon. ll be waiting for it.. Hugs.. 

Hi Roshini getting comment after long time happy that you liked the chapters. No worries dear your one comment is valuable to me that encourages me to make my writing up to the readers expectation. No need sorry dear.

Ya Ishani came back to her kingdom ya let me update it dear keep reading lots of hugs to you😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! ek aur wonderful chap nice ya
Ishveer scene vry beautiful and love
package awesoo... hope we can see ishveer romance upcom... update
A biggg hugs for you & thanx for pm

Hey Paige happy for your comment glad that you liked the chapter. Glad you enjoyed Ishveer scenes and love package scene. Ya need to set a romantic track to make you all hooked to the FF hug you back dear keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Hi Sakshi!

This was relieving finally! I wanna see a lot of such moments b/w them. Hope I'll get my request fulfilled :')

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment happy that I made you feel relieved. Ya you will get it read and tell me whether your request is fulfilled in the upcoming episodes dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi.,

Nice update dear. We missed these type of caring, affectionate, trust b/w ishveer in the serial. Yur story is really osm.. lots of love, waiting for the next

Hi Saai happy for the comment your comments make me to write more. Ya we missed those stuffs in show and glad that you liked my FF lots of love to you too let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Shakshi ,too cute dear loved it a lot 👏👏

Hi Rose happy for the comment and glad you liked it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 107
It was evening in RV Mansion. RV Mansion got its happiness and all were able to smile. Amba was seeing Raagini who was sitting in the walker and was pressing the music buttons in the walker. Raagini was smiling so happily after these many days.
Amba: You are so happy hain na meri pothi?
She again giving a smile hitting the walker. Her smile was even big now seeing Ishani who was coming down towards her. Her face was okay now. She came down Amba seeing her had a smile. Ishani came to Amba.
Amba: Arrey Ishani you could rest for sometime know?
Ishani: Maa its really boring I am okay now(bit smiling) Don't I look fresh now?
Amba: Haan that is it come out of the stress soon.
Ishani: Haan Maa I will..

Raagini seeing Ishani was raising her hands. Ishani with a smile took her and made her sit in her lap. Raagini was happily sitting in her mothers lap.
Ishani(lovingly touching Raagini's cheeks): Kitni cute hain na tum? I love you.(she kissed her cheeks which made Raagini even more happier)
Amba: (seeing both Ishani and Raagini): She is completely Ranveer know Ishani?
Ishani(taking her look from Raagini glancing Amba): Haan Maa everything is completely him.
Amba: Hmmm not only physique Ishani in character also. You know from small Ranveer only wants you. More than You he never desired anything. He loves to be near you, He wants to smile with you, some way or the other he wants to be around you.(seeing Raagini with smile) Raagini is also the same till yesterday we were not able to manage her she was crying. You know when she became calm?
Ishani:When Maa?
Amba: When we showed her your photo. Surely she is Ranveer.(gave a smile to her).She too wants to be around you, smile with you..
Ishani: You know Maa I am seriously so lucky to have Ranveer in my life. No man can love his wife to this extreme but he is the best in my life. More than anything he is the biggest happiness I have got in my life.
Amba: Both should always live happily nothing and nobody should come in between you both.
Ishani: Haan Maa.

When they were exchanging their smiles there was Kailash voice hitting the top roof of the house.
Kailash: Amba...
Amba: Haan Aariyu (to Ishani) tk Ishani let me go.
Ishani: Haan Maa.

Amba left the hall where Ishani started to play with Raagini.
Ishani:Shall we go to our room baby chalo.
She started to walk where she saw mala.
Ishani: Haan mala ek minute.
Mala: haan bhabhi.
Ishani: Can you please bring the walker to our room?
Mala:(with smile): haan bhabhi I will.

Ishani giving a smile to Mala she started to walk with Raagini to her room.
Ranveer was driving back to home. He was happy after these many days. He took his mobile and dialed a number.
RV: Hello "Shera security services" This is RV
Security head: Haan RV how can I help you?
RV: I have only one security to my house.
Secuity head: It that security not good?
RV: Arrey he is fine but I need more security to my house.
Security head: Oh how many security you need?
RV: Two more men's will be enough
Security head: By tomorrow morning they will be in your house.
RV: Tk thank you.

Cutting the call he was driving where his thoughts " Nirbhay, Rithika,Naina are the people who can never change they may do anything to harm Ishani here after I won't leave Ishani alone. But how many days I can be like this for this how can I pressure her to be with me always she too needs to be independent. But if I allow her they may harm her bhagwan give a solution to this problem but to the extreme I will keep her safe with all the possible ways"
He reached home he came out of the car. He came inside the house and he didn't find any one in the hall. He came to the servant quarters. He knocked the door. Ramu opened the door.
Ramu:Sir aap? that too here?
RV: Haan mein why I should not come here?
Ramu: Not like that sir I am your servant you have come to servant quarters that is why?
RV: From here only I went there but sorry to disturb you I have brought a baby swing please can you fix it in my room.
Ramu: haan sir
RV: But now let me take Ishani and Raagini with me that time I will give a missed call to you. You go to my room and fix it okay and after finishing give me a missed call.
Ramu: Tk sir.

RV giving a smile he started to walk to his room. He entered the room. where he saw Ishani happily playing with Raagini sitting in the bed.
Ranveer: Are you okay now?
Ishani: haan I am okay. my daughter made me happy after you left in the afternoon.
Ranveer: Oh really? My daughter has done my work on behalf of me.
Ishani: haan.
Ranveer: Tk Ishani chalo let us go to garden and have a walk.
Ishani(with a smile): haan tk Ranveer we can I need some fresh air.
Ranveer:(took Raagini in his hand she was cutely smiling towards him): Chalo shall we go for a walking
Ranveer took his mobile and gave a missed call to Ramu and carrying Raagini and siding Ishani started to walk towards garden.
They came to the garden the evening breeze made Ishani feel better as well Raagini was so happy with her father. She was rubbing Ranveer's cheeks with her hands.
Ranveer: Can we sit Ishani?
Ishani: haan

she sat on the bench and Ranveer sat with Raagini. Ishani was staring at the flower and was enjoying the breeze bit sadly.
Ranveer: Raagini beta tell your mother that she does not look good when she suddenly becomes sad.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Haan Mama is not sad Mama will be okay soon.
Ranveer:And tell your Mama that papa will be happy only when your Mama smiles.
Ishani(giving a smile):Shall we walk Ranveer?
Ranveer: haan

He carried Raagini in his hands and siding Ishani they both started to walk. Raagini was so happy.
Ishani: How about your business Ranveer? You came to Haryana these many days then who took care of business?
Ranveer:Sharman took good care Ishani. Again if you smile and become normal know you will take care of our house and I will be back to business.
Ishani: haan I am normal okay and from tomorrow start to office tomorrow morning I will wake you up okay.
Ranveer: That is more than enough.

They were walking for half an hour where Ranveer got a missed call from Ramu.
Ishani: Who is it Ranveer?
Ranveer; don't know Ishani its a new number no need to concentrate in unknown number shall we go to room?
Ishani: Haan

Raagini raised her hand to Ishani. Ishani with a smile got her and started to walk towards their room. Ranveer with a smile started to walk behind them. When Ishani slowly entered their room she was bit surprised seeing the baby swing that was hanged in their room.
Ishani:(Bit surprised): Ranveer aye..
Ranveer(standing behind her with a smile): For our Raagini does it looks nice?
Ishani: Haan(seeing Raagini) did you see baby papa has brought you swing you can enjoy this know?
Ranveer: She will (he took Raagini from Ishani) now my beti is going to sit in the swing chalo.

He carefully made her to sit in the swing where Raagini was so happily smiling at her father and mother. Ranveer moved the swing slowly.
Ishani: Raagini baby you are in the swing dekho how cute you look in this?
Ranveer: haan my baby is so cool in this.

He moved her to and fro Raagini was so happy she was hitting the swing's front with happiness.
Ishani(came to herself): How did you get this idea Ranveer?
Ranveer: She could sit properly now, her head is steady and she is using walker now. She is in her 7th month wanted to get her something that's why I brought this.
Ishani(making the swing move):You know now I have completely came to normal (gave a bright smile) back to my parenthood.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Haan so you are back right? Not only to your parenthood you should become normal in all the ways.
Ishani: haan baba I will. Can you take a selfie?
Ranveer: why not?
Ranveer and Ishani sat both the side of the swing. Raagini was in the swing. Ranveer with his mobile captured them. They were happy seeing their selfie and showing it to Raagini.Ranveer dialed his phone where Ramu took the phone. He thanked him and with a smile put down his phone. Ranveer saw his family with a smile.
HARYANA.
Nirbhay: Fine Rithika I have thought a plan.
Rithika: What is it?
Nirbhay: I am going to kill Ishani.
Rithika: Kya?
Nirbhay: I might get Ishani for lifetime if only I and her are concerned but now Naina's life is also got in this problem. If Naina wants Ranveer. Ishani should be out of his life. so I am going to kill her but after raping her.
Rithika:Do you think it is possible?
Nirbhay:We should plan accordingly to make it possible but this is our goal to be reached. Lets plan the way afterwards to reach the goal. But for sometime we should not do anything.

With a cunning face he held the window and saw outside the house with a confirmed look.
It was night Ishani was making Raagini have her dinner. She was sitting in the swing she is not ready to get out of the swing.
Ishani: my beti liked swing very much. Papa has given a beautiful gift know? Your papa will take care of us so well.
She was feeding her Raagini without any struggle she had her dinner so well after these many days. She made her complete the dinner. wiping her mouth.
Ishani: Chalo shall we sleep?
Ishani went to take her where she was not ready to leave the swing was shaking her head as no to Ishani.
Ishani: Baby come on sleep now then in the morning again you can enjoy the swing.
Ishani after explaining her for 15 minutes she took her from the swing. She made her to rest her head in her shoulders. She started to walk in the room. It took almost 45 minutes to make Raagini sleep. Made sure she is asleep Ishani made her to lay in the cradle. Ishani went in to change when she came out she saw Ranveer coming in with a file in his hands.
Ishani: Ranveer had your dinner?
Ranveer: haan completed my dinner. You had know?
Ishani: After having my dinner only I started to feed Raagini now she slept.
Ranveer:That is good.

Ishani sat in the bed and rested her head in head rest. Ranveer was serious in his file sitting beside her in the bed. Ishani was silently staring at him.
Ishani(in a low voice): Ranveer..
Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the file): Haan Ishani you want anything?
Ishani: You are busy?
Ranveer: Haan need to complete reading this file.(seeing her) why Ishani?
Ishani: I need to confess something can you give me 5 minutes?
Ranveer: Haan (closing the file) tell me.
Ishani: Thank you.
Ranveer: For what?
Ishani: haan seriously I was scared yesterday night and even in the morning. I didn't think I would be normal this much soon. It is because of Raagini's smile and the more refreshing thing was..
Ranveer(with a smile): haan tell me.
Ishani: You brought baby swing for Raagini know seeing that I completely came to normal and seeing Raagini's happiness when she saw and sat in the swing that brought me back to our life.Its all because of you.

Ranveer: Hmmm then
Ishani:From tomorrow morning I will be normally busy with household works, with Raagini's need, busy with Baa, Maa
Ranveer (with a smile went near her resting his hand in the bed):and how about our Romance?

Ishani gave a smile and lowered her head to him. She saw his lips and slowly she lowered her lips to his lips. Ranveer swallowed his throat and bit half closed his eyes. There was a pin drop silence in their room.
Ishani(near his lips her lips was there in low voice): I won't romance you.
Which made Ranveer bit make him away from her.
Ranveer:(with doubt): que?
Ishani:(bit fresh face): You like my challenges right?
Ranveer: haan I like your challenges but what is the need for challenge now?
Ishani: We were away from each other know so there came a break in our romance so to resume our romance freshly you need to do something.

Ranveer:What should I do?
Ishani: Make me completely mesmerized for you and make me to long for you that time forgetting everything around us touch my lips with your lips. Start our romance with a passionate kiss.
Ranveer: That is it (he came close to her) now itself I can give it.
He was about to kiss
Ishani(stopped him touching his chest with her hand): But I won't get mesmerized that easily make me mesmerized and make me long for you and forget this world and kiss me.(with a challenging look) all the best Mr. Vaghela. Read your file now let me sleep good night.
Ranveer(with a child face): Tk good night.

She laid beside him where She closed her eyes. Ranveer sitting properly beside her and resting his head properly had a smile seeing Ishani.
Ranveer: Finally Ishani is okay. The childishness, challenging, fighting sunny is back.
He gave a smile to himself.
Ishani(with closed eyes): Don't keep on smiling read the file and complete your office work.
Ranveer: haan I will.. you sleep.
Ishani: hmmm

The lovely king and queen started a fresh life making a starting point for their romance.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Sakshi.i love their romance in ur ff.thanx for pm.