Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awww lovely...
after facing many problem in their life...
Finally they give cute and lovable hug to each other .. 😳
Update soon

Happy for the comment Ayesha ya they are back again after the problems
enjoy their romance in the upcoming episodes

Ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 104
Nirbhay got himself ready and came to the dressing table and he saw his image in the mirror.
Nirbhay(seeing his image):I have never left any women who I wanted but Ishani.(He was having anger in his face) The special beauty in the universe but I was not able to get you. I should have got you on the day when you came to my hand. To taste you with your will only I gave 14 days in that 14 days you made me mad because of your care but not now Ishani even now the love is vanished but my desire and want on you didn't vanish. I don't want you for lifetime with love but I surely need you for one Night to satisfy my desire. Mark my words I will get you. (He had a confirmed face which reflected in the mirror).
Making himself ready he came down to the hall. He found his Mother in the hall sitting in the sofa.
Nirbhay: Maa,
Nirbhay's mother: Haan Nirbhay what have you planned?
Nirbhay: call all the family member and here after Rithika should be our family member okay.
Nirbhay's mother: haan give me some time let me make all to assemble in the hall.

He sat in the sofa waiting for all where taking exactly 15 minutes all the family member surrounded him. Rithika came with a doubtful face. Except Naina all were there in the hall.
Nirbhay(sitting in the sofa): I have never bonded with you all well. But somewhat  I know about Naina. She always wanted what her heart says. She is stubborn. She is in love with Ranveer we should first ask complete story of her with Ranveer and we should know what she wanted to do in Ranveer's case. So let us all go to Naina and talk to her.
Nirbhay's mother: She won't open the door Nirbhay she will be confident in her decision.

Nirbhay: Let us talk from outside and assure her what ever decision she takes we are with her.
Aarthi: Haan maa Bhaiya is right Naina is the last child of this house we should full fill her wills so let us talk and see.
Nirbhay's mother and all nodded their head to Nirbhay's decision.
Nirbhay:(seeing Rithika): And Rithika you have helped me in all the ways and here after you are also our family member be in hall whenever I call the whole family.
Rithika: Haan happy for it Nirbhay I will..

Nirbhay started to walk towards Naina's room where all the people followed him.
Ranveer and Ishani were on their way to Mumbai. Ishani was so tiered and she was sleeping resting her head to the seat. Ranveer could not help his eyes from seeing her.
Ranveer(in thought with a smile to himself): How cute she is even while sleeping. How this Nirbhay heart allowed him to torture her. Haan even I have done it but that was out of my mind. But not now I won't let even a single torn to touch her and create pain to her.
After these thoughts he took a deep breath and was driving the car.

Nirbhay reached Naina's room. All the family members stood behind him. He knocked the door.
Nirbhay: Naina open the door we all are there for you. Can you hear me?
She didn't respond.
Nirbhay: Dekho Naina if you didn't open the door I will break the door you know it won't take so much time for me.
Where hearing it they heard Naina's voice with bit stubbornness.
Naina: Don't do that. I can hear you tell me what you wanted to tell from there itself.

Nirbhay: Naina first tell what all happened to you and Ranveer. let us think some way let us plan together. We all will get you married to Ranveer if you will be happy with him.If you are sure even now to marry him.
Naina:Bhaiya
Nirbhay: haan Naina.
Naina: You will be with me?
Nirbhay(bit emotional): haan Naina I have never been in good terms with you but this bhaiya assures you. Here after anything happens I will protect you and will give you the thing that gives happiness to you.
Naina: Ask all the people to leave Bhaiya I want to talk to you.
Nirbhay: haan Naina(seeing all the people standing behind) You all go let me talk to her.
Nirbhay's mother: but Nirbhay she is angry will you able to handle her?
Nirbhay(bit emotional smile): She is my sister maa I will..
Nirbhay's mother(catching his cheeks): How lovely my Nirbhay has changed because of that Ishani but(with angry face) she ran with Ranveer spoiling both my son and daughter life.
Nirbhay: Maa we won't leave them that easily. You leave now let me talk to Naina and come.

All nodded their head and was leaving the place. As Rithika was walking towards downstairs she had a cunning smile.
Rithika(in thoughts): Not bad once I was against you now a family is completely against Ranveer and Ishani and the whole family will be happy in their separation. Watch a new chapter in your life Ishani..(gave a cunning smile to herself).
Ranveer was driving the car. Ishani slowly opened her eyes.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer): Oh I am sorry I slept.. I didn't even company you in talking
Ranveer: Arrey its okay you would have not slept properly these many days its okay sleep.
Ishani: Even you would have not slept properly right?
Ranveer(with a smile): Not bad how did you find out?
Ishani: Without me how could you sleep peacefully?
Ranveer: Not bad Ishani now a days we don't even need to say certain things know we are feeling each others heart so well know?
Ishani: Better halves hain na.

Both exchanged a smile to each other but Ishani could only give a smile with dullness. Ranveer took his phone and was dialing a number.
Ishani: Whom you are calling now Ranveer? To Maa?
Ranveer:Nahi to police who helped us throughout.With their support only I confidently did everything.
Ishani: hmmm tk

Ranveer in his head set when got the line.
RV: hello Vikram
Vikram: Haan RV have you got Ishani?
RV:Haan I got her back now we are on the way to Mumbai.
Vikram: That is really a great news RV.
RV: And about Romi let me come and meet you tomorrow.
Vikram: Haan he is still in our custody come tomorrow let us talk about it.
RV: Haan thank you so much Vikram you were so supportive throughout the phase.
Vikram: That is my duty.
RV: Inform commissioner about it.
Vikram: haan I will.
RV: Tk

He cut the call and again dialed a number where in the next end the call was picked up.
RV: Hello Rajat this is RV.
Rajat: haan RV do you need any help?
RV: No now I am not in Haryana I got my wife back. Thank you being a support and now we are on the way to mumbai.
Rajat: That is my duty and its really a great news but be safe RV Nirbhay can do anything please be safe.
RV: haan I will do some arrangement to be safe Rajat.
Rajat: Tk

He cut the call and saw Ishani with a smile.
Ishani: These many polices were needed for my case.
Ranveer:Kya karo Ishani that Nirbhay has become a big businessman to overcome him we needed their support too.
Ishani(with a angry tone): How dare he still thinking me from college now he has come back to get me. Ashamed of him Ranveer.How you beat him once even forgetting all that he has come to get me.

Ranveer: We seriously didn't expect him Ishani actually we forgot him as days gone but he has come back. Fine all is well we are back together know.
They exchanged a smile and Ranveer concentrated in his driving.
Nirbhay entered the room. Only one light was glowing the room had 4 to 5 painting of Ranveer in different poses. Naina was sitting showing her back. Nirbhay walked towards her.
Nirbhay: Naina...
Naina:(slowly got up and turned her to him where their was a evil face seen): I am at a top level of anger Bhaiya I never even like my friend getting my doll from me when I was small. Till today what I wanted should be only mine. I loved Ranveer seeing him in dream Bhaiya finally I saw him in real life. I started to love him he was in our opposite house. He attracted me through balloons, he was charming, handsome. But he rejected me Bhaiya because of that Ishani. I know you like her but how could they both live happily making our lives miserable. Even if Ranveer is married to her I want Ranveer and want Ishani to be out of his life.

Nirbhay: Haan don't worry here after they won't live a happy life.
Naina(with confident voice): Allow me to be in this room for some days Bhaiya when I face this world again I should be strong enough to get back my Ranveer. Make a nice plan and fix our goal first and then come to me Bhaiya.
Nirbhay: Tk Naina I will. At least have food properly its all your wishes here after.

Naina: Here after you bring me food Bhaiya.
Nirbhay: Tk Naina I will..

Nirbhay giving conditional look to her and left the room. Naina saw Ranveer's painting where he was smiling like a Romeo.
Naina(with evil face): I won't leave you my Ranveer.
The day came to its afternoon. Ranveer driving the car stopped it in front of a garden restaurant.
Ishani: Why are you stopping here?
Ranveer: Arrey you don't feel hungry it is afternoon Ishani lets have lunch.
Ishani: Let us keep moving know Ranveer I should see Raagini please.
Ranveer: Arrey how ever we will reach in night only so come on have something Ishani chalo.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer(getting down from the car and coming to other side opening the door): Mother India no worries we will soon reach Mumbai get down.

Ishani (without any other way got down): Tk
They both entered the Restaurant. That was a beautiful garden Restaurant it bit relaxed their mood. They took a table and sat opposite to each other. A bearer came to their table.
Bearer: Welcome to Park Garden Restaurant Sir what would you like to have? Here is the menu.
Ranveer:(showing the menu card to her): Ishani what do you want?
Ishani(moving the menu card back to him):You order what you want and that itself order for me Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile): Tk

He glanced the menu and getting a menu.
Ranveer: Fine get us two plates of Aloo Methi parathas.
Bearer: Sure sir.

Where giving a smile to Bearer when he saw Ishani she was staring at the flower in a plant. Ranveer seeing the flower and again saw Ishani.
Ranveer:(in thoughts); I know Ishani you didn't come out of the incident yet. They have harassed you to that extreme but let me promise you I will try all the way to bring you out of it.
Where he was thinking the Bearer brought their lunch. Ranveer took a plate and he pushed the another plat to Ishani. Ishani was still in her sadness.
Ranveer: Ishani lunch came have it.
Ishani(coming to the reality): haan Ranveer
They had their lunch and finishing the lunch when they came back after washing their hands. Ranveer again sat in the table.
Ishani: Arrey why are you sitting again we completed our lunch right we can leave know?
Ranveer: Let me have a cool drink.
Ishani: Ranveer..
Ranveer: Just five minutes sit na.

Ishani without any way sat in front of him.
Ranveer: Bearer.. (seeing Ishani) you need cool drink.
Ishani: No I don't want
Bearer: Yes sir what do you want?
Ranveer:Get me a cock.
Bearer: fine sir.

He brought a cock. Ranveer was drinking it and he completed it.
Ranveer: Ishani...
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: You are so stressed but I have something to make you happy.
Ishani: Kya?

Ranveer took something from his pocket and held it in front of her where Ishani had a light smile in her face.
Ishani: My ring?
Ranveer: The ring you tied in that paper and stone. My gift for you in star night. Till this ring is in your hand Ranveer will be in your hand. so Don't let this Ranveer out of your hand.
Ishani(showing her hand to him): I won't Ranveerji make me wear it.

Ranver exchanging a smile made her wear the ring. They both had a lovely smile. Paying the bill they came back to their car and started their journey again towards Mumbai.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Nice update ya
Lovely ishveer scene i'm expected in the show running to 3 se 5 year but see wat   are doing cvs in this show totally kill this show but i read you ff i 'm not miss anymore ishveer ...
Thanks for pm & waiting for nxt upd...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 105
The day came to its evening.
Ranveer was driving towards Mumbai. Ishani was bit fresh as the breeze came and touched her face. She felt bit relaxed. Ranveer was silently seeing her and admiring her.
Ranveer:(in thoughts): I really don't know how many times I will fall for you. The hair that is floating, the hair tip touching your milky cheeks, your expressive eyes, the hand that is setting your  hair back to its position these things are more than enough Ishani to make me tell "Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi"(He gave a smile to himself and started to drive)
Ishani(bit resting her head back to seat seeing Ranveer who was calmly driving): How smart you are? The silent smile you give to me from distance. The way you romance me with a single eye look. The way you are loving me till today from your 9 years without getting bored. These things are enough Ranveer to make me tell "Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi".(Even in thatstress she had a smile)

Their travel was actually so long. They were silent and Ranveer was driving. Ishani was bit worried at the incident.
Ishani(in thoughts): How much distance they have took me? If Ranveer would have not come means what would have happened to me?
While she was thinking a hand held her hand. Ishani seeing the hand Ranveer was catching her hand. She glance him where he gave a smile and a lovely look.
Ishani: Kya hua you thought my hand as car gear?
Ranveer: Nice joke but I got your hand to kiss.
Ishani: Kiss?

Where before she could complete the sentence holding the steering and carefully driving he held her hand up and gave a kiss in her hand. He saw her with a romantic smile.
Ishani: Naina was right?
Ranveer(with a doubt face leaving her hand and held the steering to turn);Kya? what Naina was right?
Ishani: How will a girl give this cute man to some other girl.I really feeling sorry for Naina
. How did she started loving you? did you use her to rescue me?
Ranveer; Arrey Ishani trust me how will I play with others feelings actually I saved her from accident then she only started to come and talk to me. Even Pratik told to enter the house with her help. But I don't want to play with her feelings but I really didn't know how she started to love me.I myself was shocked when she proposed me. And was bit feared seeing her evil face when she confronted me.
Ishani: Hope she is serious in you?

Ranveer; For that how will she marry a married man Ishani she should change her mind that is practically good for her as well me.
I am not only married now I am a father of a child. Does she deserve a child's father?
Ishani: Not bad even becoming father there are girls behind you. How many lovers for you Malini, Rithika,Sheetal now Naina.
Ranveer(with a smile): As thought no guys comes behind you?
Ishani: Not that much as yours.

Ranveer; Oh really how many have proposed you? let me count it my wife in college days Siddharth Kapoor, Karthik Sharma, and then Chiraag Mehta, Shikhar Mehra and now this Nirbhay Singh. Only your list is big
Ishani:Listen I don't tell them to come and propose me okay.
Ranveer: Then what I go to all the woman and tell them to propose me?
Ishani: haan even you don't do it. But if they come its our faith.
Ranveer: Haan might be but why don't they get that we both are..
Ishani, Ranveer(at the same time): Soulmates.
They both smiled to each other thinking of the timing they said the word
Ishani:Tk tk they will understand drive soon I need to see Raagini she would be missing me so much and I am missing her so much.
Ranveer: haan baba I will
In RV mansion.
Amba(was running from north to south): Arrey make everything ready.
Florist: haan everything is ready madam just want to fix this garland.
Amba: Tk make it.
Baa(seeing Amba's excitement): Amba to welcome Ishani you are doing it?
Amba: Haan she is coming back after all the hardships she should enter with pride Baa.
Baa(giving a smile): I never thought you would become this much affectionate towards Ishani it is so happy to see you both with this bond.
Amba:Haan Baa even I never thought I would like her to this extreme but we have created a nice bond between us. She is going to come I am so excited.
Disha(from a corner of the house); My god these people are making it as though a festival day. But somehow Ishani is coming we can be in the house.
Baa(to Amba): If falguni was there know she would be happy to see you both.
Amba: What to do Baa? People like me are realizing everything after losing certain things if Falguni has seen me accepting Ishani she would be the most happiest person but I failed to give that happiness.
Baa: All is faith Amba we have to accept it. Tk you have made the arrangement so well.

Amba: Haan thank you baa.(she had a smile that completely showed her happiness)
The day came to night. Ranveer was nearing Mumbai and they were almost near their home.
Ishani: I am going to see Raagini after 16 days Ranveer. And Maa,baba, Baa, Disha, Manas, Parul, Sharman Bhaiya,Devarsh,Pratik,Krisha.(she was excited for a while)
Ranveer: Haan all will be waiting for you.

All Parekh's and Vaghela were waiting for Ranveer and Ishani sitting in the hall.
Parul(seeing Raagini who was hitting her face): Your Mama is going to come you are going to see your Mama.
Raagini was clearly able to hear the word Mama and that automatically made her smile.
Amba:(seeing Raagini); she had missed Ishani so much see how she will be happy to see her mother(light pinching Raagini cheeks) Hain na meri Pothi.
Raagini gave a smile to her Dadi.
They heard the car sound which told them Ranveer and Ishani arrived. All got up and stood some distance from Entrance. Where Ranveer came with a smile.
Amba(bit doubt); Ranveer tum aagaye? Where is Ishani?
Baa: haan Ranveer where is Ishani?

He smilingly without a word moved a bit where Ishani was standing behind him. Amba was the first one to get emotional.
Amba: Ishani come in dekhar.
Where Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani started to walk in with her where a flower shower came and fell on Ranveer and Ishani all were happy. Ishani was really surprised at the flower shower. She was out of word. She had a tears cum smile seeing her family back.
Ishani(seeing Amba with tears): Maa..
Amba: Ishani.

Ishani hugged her where Amba hugged her back.
Amba: Nothing happened you are back.
Parul came front with Raagini where seeing Raagini Ishani had a emotional cry. Raagini suddenly started to cry by raising her hand to Ishani. Ishani got her where Raagini hugged her with her tiny fingers. Ishani held her with tears.
Ishani(bringing her out of the hug): I am sorry. Mama made you cry so much. I am sorry meri beti.(kissed her cheeks)
Ranveer was seriously touched by Ishani and Raagini bond. All were so emotional.
Ishani(bit wiping Raagini's tears): Don't cry please.Mama came know. Mama won't leave you here after. I am sorry please forgive me Raagini beta.
Where hearing her she slowly calmed down where all saw it as a magical moment. Raagini smiled hitting Ishani's face after a long 16 days.
Amba: We were not able to make her calm she was crying so much but it took only few minutes for you to make her calm.(seeing inside) mala
Mala brought the Aarthi.
Amba(with a smile started to take Aarthi for Ishani and Ranveer with Raagini): Here after nothing hardships should come to them. They should lead a happy life.
Ranveer had a smile Ishani holding Raagini was so happy reaching back home.
Baa:(holding Ishani's cheeks): You came back my Ishani.
Ishani(wiping her tears): Haan Baa I came I won't go anywhere here after.

Parul hugged Ishani, sharman hugged his sister had a emotional feel.
Ishani(hugging Pratik): Thanks for coming to Haryana and taking the risk
Pratik:you are my sister Ishani(making his collar up) More than that people need to see Pratik's power right.
Ishani(pinching his cheeks): Haan all saw your power thank you.

Having a happy conversation she got the blessing from Kailash.
Amba: Ranveer take Ishani to room let her take rest. Let me bring her dinner.
Ranveer: Haan maa

All started to retire to their room. Ranveer brought Ishani to their room.
Ranveer: Welcome back my dear.
Ishani: (holding Raagini); Still now I cannot believe I came back
Ranveer: But you are back.

Ishani made Raagini sit in the bed and she sat beside her. Raagini was so happy seeing Ishani.
Ranveer: You know what handling Raagini was really a hard thing to all of us. Maa seriously took great care of her.
Ishani: hmmm all have gone through a struggle because of me.
Ranveer: Arrey nothing like that Ishani

Before he could explain he got a call. It was a client call.
Ranveer: Hello haan mr. John.(seeing Ishani) you rest let me come.
Ishani nodded her head. She was seeing Raagini with a smile where Amba came with two plates of dinner.
Amba: Ishani (keeping the plates in table) finally you came back. Have your dinner.
Ishani: Maa sit here.(she showed the bed)
Amba(with a smile sat in the bed): Kya dekhra?
Ishani(with tears): Thank you so much Maa?
Amba(wiping her tears): Arrey why are you thanking me Ishani(with a sorry face) Actually we should only tell sorry to you. If we didn't take you to the jewellery shop on that day you would have not faced this problem. I heard about Nirbhay and Rithika. They harassed you so much Ishani?
Ishani:Haan maa Rithika wanted me to separated from Ranveer. Nirbhay.. that Nirbhay(she cried)
Amba: Ishani its okay leave it

Ishani: Nahi maa it is important to tell you Nirbhay wanted me to (bit stammering) accompany him in bed. He gave me 14 days time to change my mind in that 14th day Ranveer came and rescued me(holding Amba's hand) but Trust me Maa I didn't let him near me nothing happened.(she cried again)
Amba(holding her face and wiping her tears): Ishani I trust you. We have already saw Chiraag how he came behind you and he harassed you and made your name so worst in front of us. When we were young we would long for beauty because we all were not that beautiful and all but seeing your struggle its really making us feel sorry for you. Your natural beauty is attracting others it is not your fault Ishani. We all trust you don't worry.don't cry okay.
Ishani(smiled): Thank you Maa.. and thank you for taking care of Raagini and thank you for flower arrangements thank you for flower shower I loved it and thank you...
Amba:Arrey its enough Ishani take rest make yourself relax okay.
Ishani:Tk maa.

When Amba was about to leave the room Ranveer correctly entered in.
Ranveer:Maa aap?
Amba: I came to give dinner you too have and take care of her.Make her sleep Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan tk maa.

Amba left the room. Ishani gave a smile to Ranveer.
Ishani holding Raagini:Thank you Ranveer.
Ranveer: For what?
Ishani: because of you only I am back to our room. to our Raagini everything.

Ranveer:Tk have your dinner and let us sleep I am really tiered.
Ishani:Tk

Ishani made Raagini sleep she was comfortable in her embrace. She made her sleep in the cradle. Both completed their dinner and due to long drive they fell asleep soon.
The king and queen were back in their kingdom and they had a peacefully sleep after these many days.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Nice update ya
Lovely ishveer scene i'm expected in the show running to 3 se 5 year but see wat   are doing cvs in this show totally kill this show but i read you ff i 'm not miss anymore ishveer ...
Thanks for pm & waiting for nxt upd...

Hi Paige happy for the comment glad that you loved the episode.

Happy that I was able to give Ishveer scenes to your expectations. Actually our show would have run for maximum of 5 years as you said if they have ended after 3 or 5 years covering all their happy parts we won't have felt this much sad but cvs actually killed the show. happy that I would able to give Ishveer without making you guys to miss them
I have updated next chapter keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi such a lovely update. its really wonderful. and iawesomme u have clearly mention ranveer is not using anyone to get back his lovelife.unlike the cvs showed in matsh😊 kash they would have followed your ff track. it would have reached the topmost show😊😊😊
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update yaar at last our hero has brought back his lady.now show us some romance yaar.and a big thanx for pm.
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Nice update, Tq for updating 2 episode in a day. Atlast everyone are happy with ishani return. You made the emotional part very well and each one character. Way to go dear πŸ‘ Lots of love πŸ˜³ Waiting for the next one 
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sakshi sorry yaar for the late comment but the two episode is super keep it up dear
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi,sakshi.

nice epi dearπŸ‘. I said for cheater 104

it was cute and nice seen of ishveer..i luv it. nd ranveer care of ishani so cute,kash show me bhi kuch esha dikhate .. tnx for updates dear.