O dear ur chapter r total bliss to read
I wish v hd all dese episodes in serial
Ur ishveer r so awesome
Thnx fr pm
Eagerly waiting fr next
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Waiting for update honey. Plz update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi
O dear ur chapter r total bliss to read
I wish v hd all dese episodes in serial
Ur ishveer r so awesome
Thnx fr pm
Eagerly waiting fr next

hi dear thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the chapters hmmm special thanks for loving ishveer in my chapters ya let me update it dear keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Waiting for update honey. Plz update soon.

ya naush got up in a work that's why i was not able to update yesterday ya let me do it yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 75
Note:bit 18+ read at your own risk if you are a kid please stay away
Ranveer and ishani were in the hug for almost 15 minutes. After 15 minutes ranveer opening his eyes saw ishani safely rested her head in his chest and had a smile in his lips. softly holding her shoulders he made her come out of the hug where ishani slowly took her head and raised her head and saw ranveer with a romantic look. ranveer with a lure look took ishani face in between his hands and both saw each others eyes where both the people's eyes expressed how much they wanted each other. ranveer's eyes slowly lowered to ishani's lips which looked so pink without lipstick. He swallowed his throat which evidently said ishani that he is going to kiss her. His eyes were half closed where ishani was ready for his lips to touch hers when ranveer was about to kiss, her shyness made ishani to move cutely from him instantly ranveer who was not ready to leave her tonight tried to hold her hands somehow missed and got her Saree in his hand where ishani ran three steps from him. As ishani has pinned her Saree didn't come off ranveer stood holding the Saree where ishani was standing still showing him her back. ranveer with a cute smile came three steps with the Saree and hugged ishani from behind where ishani was so mesmerized and closed her eyes.
ranveer(in ishani's ears in a seductive voice); do you want to leave me, why are you running from me
ishani(with a closed eyes in a low voice):will i ever think of going away from you, do you think i will leave you i am really shy...

ranveer hearing it he slowly put his hands inside the Saree and he caressed her stomach where he was touching her stomach so softly
ishani(holding his hands above her Saree):what are you doing
ranveer:(he nuzzled her neck):i want you ishani today. ishani is only for me her love, affection, care, attention everything is for me

ishani kept her other hand on ranveer's cheeks and turned towards him where she saw a want in his eyes. she gave a shy smile and with a bowed head "take me". ranveer turned and saw the window curtain and went to close it and again came near ishani he took her in his hands.
ranveer:do you know why i was born before you
ishani(holding his shoulders well with a lovely smile):why
ranveer:to hold you once you come to this world

ishani smiled at his lovely words. he gave a sweet eye lock to her where he slowly took her to the bed and softly laid her in the bed the bed was full of rose petals. ranveer with a sexy look came to the other side of the bed and he sat beside her. ishani was looking like a heavenly angel in the candle light to him. he was admiring her where ishani lovingly gave her hand to him ranveer gave his hand to her and slowly laid and bit came above her. ranveer came near her face ishani closed her eyes. He kissed her forehead, eye lids, cheeks and seeing ishani mesmerized he finally gave a deep kiss in her lips where ishani hand came and hold ranveer's head to make him so close her hands were caressing his hair. After a long lip lock ranveer separated him from her. coming out ranveer gave a sexy smile as though a cat got its milk. ishani seeing ranveer's eyes with the shyness turned herself other side where ranveer started to kiss her back by kissing he came to her ears and he kissed her ears softly.
ranveer: i love you ishani
ishani:hmmm

He turned her towards him. ishani was still in her closed eyes state the rain was at its peak outside made both the people so seductive. He kissed her neck and slowly came down and kissed her b***s above her Saree. ishani was out of the world where she was loving ranveer this way after so many days. ranveer got up and removed his shirt buttons and removed him shirt and put it in the floor. where ishani opened and saw ranveer who was in is vest and he looked more handsome to her. ranveer with a seductive smile came near her where ishani gave a smile.
ishani(in a low voice): you look so handsome now
ranveer:really if you also become like me i could also say you are beautiful
ishani:chee how naughty tum?

ranveer gave a naughty smile. ishani holding his vest pulled him near her: thank you
ranveer:for what?
ishani:for room arrangements it looks like our first night even with rain
ranveer:what to do we are the couple who wasted our first night's in fight

ishani:(she pulled him so close):i love...your...(catching his cheeks in one hand) unshaven beard so much
ranveer:don't they hurt you
ishani:they give me the pleasure of love...(she gave a naughty smile)

smiling to her ranveer seeing her eyes unpinned her Saree.
ranveer(seeing her eyes in a husky voice): i have unpinned your Saree can i take your Saree off.
ishani signed as yes through her eyes where ranveer gently took her saree and saw ishani's clear stomach in the candle light. ranveer swallowed his throat and lower his head and kissed her stomach deeply ishani closed her eyes and her lips said "ranveer..."  he caressed with his lips in her stomach which made ishani shiver and there was a bit loud mourn "ranveer...haa" she got wet in her private place. He was so lovingly tasting her stomach. He got up and sat in the bed and removed his vest and ranveer's above body was completely visible. ishani realizing no move from ranveer saw him where seeing his body ishani slowly got up and came and caught his shoulders.
ranveer:kya..hua
where he was up to speak ishani kept her index finger in his lips.
She started to kiss his neck and kissed his well built chest where ishani gave a deep keep in his chest ranveer's lips automatically said "ishani.." where after kissing him ishani gave a look to ranveer they both shared a intimate look where ranveer's one hand went to ishani's back and slowly untied ishani blouse.
ishani(getting what ranveer has done): ranveer tum..
ranveer(with a fun mood): even i can do what you have done to me can i ?

ishani bowed her head and her face turned red where ranveer pulling her close and with both the hand in her back where ishani was resting her forehead in ranveer's shoulders he unhooked her blouse and with the same effort he removed her inner wear hook.
ranveer(in ishani's ears who was resting her forehead in shyness): can i see you today...

ranveer made her come out where ishani didn't have guts to see him slowly made her lay in the bed she laid with closed eyes.
ranveer(coming close to ishani):can i take these from you...
ishani just gave a head shake as yes with the closed eyes where ranveer took a bed sheet and closed them. he slowly took her blouse and her inner wear and dropped it down the floor where ishani's hands automatically closed her b***s. ranveer started to kiss her neck and he made ishani to take her hands where she firmly held her chest.
ranveer: arrey baba allow me mein tumhari husband
ishani(with closed eyes): nahi i am really shy ranveer

ranveer suddenly gave a kiss in her lips where little bit turned the kiss passionate he acted as though he is going to leave her lips where ishani put her hand above his head not allowing him to leave diverting her concentration ranveer getting the situation came down to her b***s instantly.
ishani knowing ranveer's trick was only got a smile in her face where her face was turning more and more red. He was kissing her n*****s and he went and sucked her n****e where he got her motherly milk.he raised his head with a great doubt. He was growing hard but due to doubt he came back to normal.ishani opening her eyes questioned what with her head shake with a doubt look.
ranveer:(looking like a child): aye...milk
ishani:let me handle it no problem

He again saw her b***s and wondered how beautiful she is in all the aspects will anyone believe she is mother of a baby he went and put his head between her b***s and started to kiss those places he was sucking her b***s with his mouth where ishani was bit shivering and was mourning  as his sucking said they need to move ahead. ranveer was hard inside his pants. where he completely got satisfied on her b***s. ishani was shivering she may get wet anytime ranveer got up and removed his pants where ishani turned her head closing her eyes he removed it and dropped on the floor. He was in his b****s and was surely telling he was hard.
ranveer(kissing ishani's neck and below neck): i am wanting you so badly
his hands traveled down her stomach where this was enough for ishani to get wet where her lips said "haan make me yours"
The rose petals where somewhere sticking to their bodies. ranveer untied the rope of ishani's in-skirt where ishani didn't stop him at all as she too wanted him so badly. He took her in-skirt and throw it aside.where both were almost completely n***d. ranveer now started to kiss her from her forehead and ishani was feeling all the moves with closed eyes. he kissed her cheeks and a soft kiss in her lips and her chin, neck, b***s and again moved his lips gently to her stomach and turned her and he kissed her back and his lips were kissing and gently moving all over her back
ishani:ranveer please...
finally turning her to him ranveer almost went to touch her p*****s where ishani held his hands.
ishani:nahi ranveer
ranveer:don't want me
ishani:(so seductive):want you but...
ranveer:i badly want you darling please...please ishani

as ishani was hearing him with closed eyes ranveer by talking to her slowly lowered her p*****s where ishani instantly hided her w********d under the bed sheets. ranveer succeeded in making her n***d where he took over his boxer he was so hard after so many days.
ranveer:do you want to see how much i wanted you
ishani: no i won't see

ishani though her eyes are closed was able to completely visualize ranveer's moves.
ranveer:we are without disturbances ishani
ranveer:we don't have anything between us we are completely for each other

ishani:hmmm(she was heavily breathing)
he slowly moved his hands inside the bed sheet where ishani knowing his intention made her hand stop him.
ranveer making himself strong entered bed sheet he was seeing ishani's w*******d closed by her hands he took her hand with a strong move where before ishani could hide it ranveer kissed her w*******d where ishani was badly mourning his name.
ishani (breathing heavily);ranveer...haaan please...
he saw how wet she was in his moves he was so badly growing hard ishani again got wet where ranveer came out of the bed sheet and saw ishani with closed eyes.
ranveer: can i come in you i won't hurt you
ranveer slowly kissed her lips where he inserted himself in her
ishani:ranveer...
she was moaning and ranveer was in her.Both were wanting each other so badly which was reflected in this move of both the people both were sweating badly even in raining weather they were holding each other ranveer loved her without pain.
ranveer:(breathing heavily); you are only mine
almost he was in her for 20 minutes where both finally had their o****m at a point where ishani was lovingly said "i love you ranveer i am always yours" ranveer had his o****m where he completely let him in her where both hugged each other passionately "i love you ishani" ranveer fell above her and he was hugging her.ishani hugged him back where her face was so satisfied and had a smile.The rain stopped outside.
They were in the same position for about 10 minutes it took time for them to make them come to the world.ranveer got up from her and laid beside her they were covered by bed sheets he pulled ishani close to him where she rested her head in his shoulders.
ishani(in a low voice): satisfied? got what you wanted?
ranveer:hmmm after so many days (he pulled her more close) have i completed the night without spoiling it
ishani:hmmm ya but you said you will love me complete night but as i said you fell on me saying i love you ishani

ranveer:(giving a smirk): tell me even now let me entertain you again its different feel in candle light
ishani:(pinching his cheeks);haan even i felt it but its more than enough can i sleep now
ranveer:haaan but in my hug

ishani with a lovely smile "haan" he cuddled her so close in bed sheets and ishani kept her head above his chest, half burnt candles were still gave its lights where king and queen with a lovely life slept in each others arms.
To be Continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Woww...awesoom chap Sakshi! πŸ€—
Ishveer con sooo... hottt and sexy ya
A biggg hug for y and Thanx for pm ya
keep writting ya & update soon πŸ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well done Sakshi, 
It's tricky to write chapters like this. Really you've done exceptional .

Blushing chapter. Congrats on this. ..πŸ˜›
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Super hot chapter Sakshi... finally they have spended a beautiful night with each other... Waiting for next update πŸ‘
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was a bit awkward to read, honestly :D You definitely did full justice to this chapter! Congratulations!! :)
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Woww...awesoom chap Sakshi! πŸ€—
Ishveer con sooo... hottt and sexy ya
A biggg hug for y and Thanx for pm ya
keep writting ya & update soon πŸ˜‰

thanks paige for loving the episode happy that you liked it hug you too ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›