Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I m really really Sorry Sakshi. I was very busy now a days. Just read all 4 left out chapters in one go. Awesome chapters Sakshi abd wonderful creativityπŸ€— Beautiful IshVeer scenes. Love their bonding and trust for each other. I m finally relieved that Sheetal is out of their lives. Thank God. 
  Waiting for your next updates.. πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Its the lovely,mind blowing chapter

thanks ayesha for commenting regularly happy that you loved the chapter keep reading my dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

So finally this Sheetal is outta their lives <3 Thank you so much for that and this was cute update! Ranveer losing his game and his expressions <3 Update it soon yaara <3

hi aarushi ya as planned i have ended sheetal's character happy and glad that you liked the way my story molded  and happy for your comment comment is so nice today happy to read your comment
ya let me update yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hey Sakshi! vry nice chap...so finally
sheeta out of ishveer lives. πŸ‘
Ishveer card playing scene vry
cut 😳 update soon ya...i'm waiting!

hi paige so so happy that you loved the chapter ya i have completely ended sheetal's life so nice that you loved the cards game hmmm ya dear let me update it keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

do upload next part soon sakshi ...previous episodes are Realy owsum

cuteii thank for the comment ya let me update it keep reading dear happy that you liked my chapters πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Awesome chapter Sakshi m...finally sheetal is con from rv mansion and lovebirds can have some moments together... Ranveer is very smart πŸ˜‰ ...brilliant work..keep it up!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and lots of hug πŸ€—

thanks zenab ya as planned i have ended sheetal's character ya surely lovebirds will share some intense moment in my ff so happy to read your comment it was looking awesome to read lots of hug to you zenabπŸ€—πŸ€— keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

I m really really Sorry Sakshi. I was very busy now a days. Just read all 4 left out chapters in one go. Awesome chapters Sakshi abd wonderful creativityπŸ€— Beautiful IshVeer scenes. Love their bonding and trust for each other. I m finally relieved that Sheetal is out of their lives. Thank God. 

Waiting for your next updates.. πŸ€—

hi roshini so nice to read your comment come on yaar no need sorry and all dear you have replied right that is more important for me your single comment is a great encouragement for me happy that you read my chapters don't know whether i deserve these compliments but really blessed with readers like you even i need to see a perfect trusting ishveer which mostly lacks inthe show as planned i have ended sheetal's chapter in my chapter thanks for reading and the comment keep reading dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 74
There was a mobile ringing in the dressing table with the name displaying 'ranveer' where there was a lovely fair hand picked the call and put the mobile in speaker mode.

ranveer(started to speak): are you ready my dear love
ishani:where are you now
ranveer:go to your room i will come soon
ishani:(in a low voice): tk come.

The call was cut where the camera spanned to the mirror which had a beautiful women ishani's face image who was ready with the Saree her husband gifted her. She made herself ready with a simple make up and got up from the dressing table. The golden color Saree her husband presented her was perfectly matching her. She started to walk out of the room and closed their room making sure no one is seeing her. The house looked so silent which evidently said all are asleep. She walked to the opposite room and with her beautiful hands she pushed the door of the room.

ishani was really unable to believe her own eyes the room was full of candles that were lighted up and the bed where full of rose petals the room looked like a heaven to her eyes. The queen of vaghela house with a glowing face entered the room and closed the door without locking it knowing that her husband could come anytime soon. She started to walk inside the room in the middle of the candles to the candle light and the golden color Saree she was looking like a golden queen she had tonnes of happiness in her face where she slowly walked to the window of the room. she stood near the window the weather was so chill telling that it would rain anytime soon.

ishani(seeing outside the window ishani's voice):How interesting life is there are lots of ups and downs but the destination will be a person who will bear us for life time.
I don't know how many will believe it but my life is a perfect example.My life started with a sad note where i was in a family where i was not accepted by the family members.They said i am not their legal heir. I mostly don't express my sadness to anyone but there was a boy who read my sadness without a word from my mouth he would make me smile with his charming speech and smile. I met him when i was 6 where he was in his 9 years. I was his master's daughter he was driver's son. we were growing together in the same house. As days goes our face and looks changed where there was our friendship unchanged. He was ready to sacrifice anything for my smile. To pay respect to his master's words hiding all his feeling in heart he gave his feelings on me to a cheap man to make me fall for him. Without knowing whose feelings it was i fell for that cheap man. There was a day where all the negative energies turned against our love played a great game. My sister accused him for trying to rape her where i didn't believe it at all and when she expressed that he is madly in love with me even that time i had a blind trust on him. When i asked him to promise on me he accepted the truth that he was loving me from childhood. That moment i shattered and without knowing his heart where me and my family pushed him out of our house with his parents. The two years like a mad lady i was behind a cheap man thinking he is loving me madly.I totally forgot him in those two years where there was a day where finally i met him in my office with a different look, and attitude.He got all the property of my father. He said he is RV he was behaving rudely to me but behind my eyes he was protecting me like a god. But i was hurting him silently where during my marriage the cheap man ran without coming to the mandap where my lovely friend came and married me where i was not at all willing to marry him.How stupid i have been. Once the marriage was over my family became homeless he brought me and my family to his house. I hated him to the extreme where even there was not even a friendship relation between us. The faith played its game it brought that cheap man in front of me because of my stupidity i went to cheap man's place where that stupid said the truth that from where he got the feelings he showed towards me. He tried to take my respect from me but i protected myself but when i came knowing the truth again the faith played its game my man was shot by a bullet even that was the result of my stupidity. As he came home i saw a rude man who once was my smiling friend. He treated me badly but only one thing i realized from that was "he was longing for my attention, he only wants my love and care for him" i showed my love to him in the way i could after some days he realized my love for him. We were happy we loved each other madly again the faith separated us with the cheap man's death where i was behind the bars. There was a angel man prevented me and gave me my life back again i met my man but with a rude behavior after many obstacles faith brought us back. I came back to this house with a honor of daughter in law.He accepted my family i really know it is for my happiness. We can be fighting, we can be loving, but what ever happens we will be there for each other when needed haaan the world may call him RV a stubborn faced business man but he will always be my "ranveer"
We are living our life so happily as a evident we now have a cute little girl baby. from the day i was pregnant he didn't harase me for love making as all normal husbands do. even after 6 months of our child's birth he didn't ask me for it. But after many night we planned today is the night we are going to live our love after so many months. A husband who just wants me to be near him for him i should be a eligible wife this night. my complete care, affection, love everything is for my husband tonight.There are love stories which are from teenage but our love story make me feel it is for life time. He always feels possessive of me just because some men's are behind me but my lips and heart will always say 'ranveer'

Where that was the moment the door opened.

ishani(without turning stood seeing outside the window had a bright smile in her face in thoughts): my ranveer he will make me see him i will stay in this position

Where ranveer came in wearing a yellow shirt and white pant with a great smile.ranveer saw the candles arrangement in the room and saw ishani's back who was seeing outside the window. he slowly closed the door and locked it and closed the door with curtains.

Ranveer(thoughts in ranveer's voice): The women looking like a golden angel in the candle's light is my wife. The girl i am loving from my 9 years i would give anything in the world to make her smile.our love story was always been critical from small i never like any guys seeing her. yes let me accept it i always wanted her care and affection only for me. As a beautiful girl she always faces guys following her that was more evident in my life even as a friend and even as a lover and even as a husband. When during that time out of possessiveness i have behaved rudely the time i tell her "i hate you" my heart badly wanted her to say "i love you ranveer" but she never do that obviously when i have ego she would also have it right. When i tell her go out of my life i always meant please stay with me forever. yes she is beautiful at her face and looks but let me tell she is more,more beautiful in her heart. she would blindly believe all irrespective of their true colors.she will forgive all who have hurt her to the extreme even i am one in the list. i have left her helpless when she needed me the most. i have hurt her with words sometime i stayed without trusting her. I was pushed out of her house when i accepted the truth i love her but after two years when i saw her i was only able to behave rudely to keep her in distance my eyes could see her. She was believing a cheap man in her life but destiny of our love brought us together. When i found she went to that cheap man's house after our marriage i hurt her more, i insulted her, i made her cry but i was so feared whether she is not loving me, whether she would leave me but she proved her love in many ways. Finally i trusted her where we loved each other madly but destiny made us part our ways where she has face many obstacles because of me finally we were together i brought her with full pride which she deserved to my house.I brought her family and accepted them as my family one reason was my mota babuji but the most main reason is ishani will feel sad if her family feel worried i want her to be happy. We lived a happy life where as a evident we had a lovely girl baby. From the day she is pregnant i didn't ask her for love making because i cannot hurt her at any moment after so many months we have planned this night. She gets angry when girls are behind me but even in bunch of women my eyes will see her only. anybody can be behind me but my lips and heart will always say "ishani"

With a smile ranveer saw ishani's back in the candle light he is pretty sure she won't turn until he goes to her. He slowly started to walk to her where he was seeing her she looked like a golden angel to his eyes standing in a heaven. He came close to her. where ishani's heart started to beat fast. He came and stood behind her and without a word with a seductive face he kept his hand on her shoulders. where ishani closed her eyes and her body was bit shivering. ranveer turned ishani to him where she was in a closed eyes state with her head bowed. Ranveer had a smile seeing her. with his index finger he raised her head by giving a soft pressure in her chin. ishani raised her head and opened her eyes and saw in ranveer's eyes with full of love where they where having a eye lock of intimacy after a long long months. ishani without a word slowly brought her head down and slowly rested her head in ranveer's chest where ranveer closing his eyes hold her in his embrace where they made their hug more tight to each other. Both closed their eyes feeling the moment to each other.
The cold weather brought a heavy rainfall outside where the nature even wanted both the lovebirds to share their love both the lovely doves were in the hug in the heaven of candles.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon honey it was not the right time to stop .  We were waiting for this since long time plz update soon.
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was surreal, actually. can't wait for the next ones. <3