Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wonderful chapter Sakshi u can add some more of parul and sharman scene as their pair is also very cute ...now they all are so understanding

hi zenab happy that enjoyed the chapter the real happiness is you guys accepted and liked parul and sharman ya let me try to add their scenes too all parekh and vaghela will be united only but in show don't know how many time they will have differences between them anyways dear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Happy Makar Sakranti to you and your family Sakshi! And coming back to the update, it was interesting to read and I'm happy that everything is going well between them <3

hi aarushi thanks dear happy makar sakranti to you too dear hope you enjoy well wish your family too. ya happy that you liked the story keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

It was really awesome update and hate Sheetal and her mom...loved Ranveer when he taught both of them lesson. Amba and Ishani are so cute! The last part was very lovely! When will you update that chapter when they will have their special night? Anyways, Happy Makar Sakranti to you and your family! Enjoy Dear and thankyou so much for pm and update soon.

ishaluvishveer thanks for the comment so so happy that you liked the chapter cool dear they will leave the story soon. That is actual character of ranveer which i really missed in the show. Ya amba and ishani scenes which came during the milan track was awesome but don't know how many times amba will change against ishani in the show. ya they will soon have their special night yaar i have almost planned the story with in one or two episodes you will get their night. Thanks for your wishes dear . Happy makar sakranti to you to and wish your family. Ya let me update it keep reading and comment was really lovelyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii.. Sakshi! HAPPY MAKAR SAKRANTI to you and your family...lovely chap and i hate sheetal and her mom 😑 ishveer bond increase d by d update soon ya...

-Paige-

hi lifesobeautiful thanks for your valuable wishes. Happy makar sakranti to you and your family too enjoy the complete moment with your family. happy that liked the chapter. To move the story we really need some negative people soon they will leave the story. coming to ishveer trust and understanding keeps the relationship bonded to each other. Let me update it yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 sry for late comnts dr.i ws little bit busy.but i read all of ur updates.n it was fantastic as usual,want more ishveer scenesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ waiting for de nxt.update sooon😳😳
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesooome one sakshi ...happy makarsankaranti dear... keep update darl
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

sry for late comnts dr.i ws little bit busy.but i read all of ur updates.n it was fantastic as usual,want more ishveer scenesπŸ˜‰ waiting for de nxt.update sooon😳😳

arrey yaar first of all a great thanks to you malsa even in your busy schedule you didn't forget to comment me i am blessed with lovely readers like you guys happy that you loved the episode ya sure i will try more ishveer scenes to entertain and keep you all hooked to the story ya let me update dear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

awesooome one sakshi ...happy makarsankaranti dear... keep update darl

Thanks a lot shaktiluvradz for your wishes happy makarsankaranti to you and your family hope you enjoy the day well and happy that you liked the story ya i will update it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 71
All the family members completed their lunch and all silently left the table.Ranveer came to amba's room and had a smile to her.
amba(with a happy smile):dekhra do you need anything
ranveer: no maa i don't want anything but i need to tell thank you
amba:what happen to you and ishani today both of you are telling thank you again and again to me

ranveer:no maa today you supported baa so well you have prevented them.
amba:arrey ranveer when everything between you and ishani was sorted our itself i accepted them with whole heart
ranveer:but even jaya aunty is your relative but also

amba:ranveer i know but for that they should not speak whatever they want fine we cannot tell them directly they are our guests that's why i controlled myself
ranveer:thank you maa fine i am going to talk to baa it will be good if you come with me
amba: let's go but what are you going to talk
ranveer: maa she will be worried of the words jaya aunt spoke so let us remind her this is her house that's what i am going to say
amba:hmmm tk

They both came to baa's room where baa was feeling seeing harshad's photo.
ranveer:baa
baa(making a smile): come ranveer, amba she gave a smile to both of them

ishani who brought juice for baa stood outside the room seeing ranveer and amba
ranveer(coming near her); baa i know you are worried for the words jaya aunt spoke let me ask sorry for that
baa:no ranveer no you no need to tell sorry one way or the other what jaya said is true only
amba(with a sudden voice): nahi baa not like that
ranveer:haan baa not like that they can tell anything but let me tell you one thing baa this house belongs to you all never think what others tell without you all ishani can't be happy and without you all we are nothing what ever comes between parekh's and vaghela we will all be together okay

giving a smile he made baa to smile where baa emotionally hugged him back. amba had a smile where ishani knocked the door where three saw her with a juice glass
amba:ishani tum...
ishani(coming near them):haan maa i saw both of you consoling baa finally ranveer you made baa smile
ranveer:haan
ishani:(to baa): juice is for you baa have it (she kept in the table and turned to amba) thank you maa

amba(bit strict): dekho ishani its enought both the people are telling thank you its enough ..(gave a smile)
ranveer:tk baa have you juice let me leave

Ranveer left the room where amba giving a smile to baa and ishani left the room.
baa:(with the emotional voice): we are really blessed to have ranveer ishani
ishani:haan baa (giving a smile)tk baa have your juice raagini is with parul she may cry anytime let me go and see her and you keep smiling
baa:(with a smile):accha accha jav ishani

ishani started to walk in the corridor her thoughts were "i should really thank ranveer i didn't talk to him properly after the dinning table incident let me see him" she started to search him.
Ranveer who was reading a file in the study room with a phone in his ears "ya that is the correct investment" After a long call he kept the phone and started to read the file when he was reading some person's shadow fell on him. where he raised his head he saw sheetal in front of him.
rv(with a not minding look): tum..
sheetal: you didn't take any decision right i am going to tell ishani
rv:what are you going to tell
sheetal: she does not know what ever happened between us till date i will tell we had a affair and we have shared bed one day this is more than enough for ishani she herself will believe..
rv:(got up): you are making me scared

sheetal(came near him and hugged him):haan i will rv... i want you why can't you accept me
where rv who didn't expect this with a disgusting expression "leave me" where that was the moment ishani who was searching ranveer came to the study room where she saw ranveer and sheetal who was hugging him. Ranveer bit shocked seeing ishani where ishani without any tension asked him what in her head shake. sheetal who was hugging and blabbering something ranveer who was seeing ishani pointed sheetal with his head shake along with a disguised look. ishani asked him to be silent where slowly ishani entered the study room she came near them and tapped her hands on the shoulders of sheetal. ranveer could not get what ishani was up to. sheetal came out of the hug and saw ishani who was standing behind her.
sheetal:ishani tum...ya even i was up to talk to you (in a sudden voice) ishani rv and i love each other see we were hugging each other he likes me actually
ranveer:(in a sudden voice):nahi ishani

sheetal: he is scared for the society actually ishani he is holding you and your child for the responsibility but he actually loves me we have even spent a night together haan he has cheated you but think of you living a life with a man who loves me you can decide anything ishani you can leave rv or you can even divorce him ...
rv:(shouting voice):sheetal that's your limit

sheetal:why are you shouting see ishani itself staying silent why are you shouting she will leave you rv we will live a happy life
Where ranveer was up to tell something ishani hold his hands.
ishani:ek minute ranveer let her finish it (seeing sheetal) is everything is over sheetal or do you have anything in balance to tell

sheetal:that's it ishani you yourself saw how we were hugging
ishani(with a funny smile): no no you were hugging him sheetal he was thinking how to push you from him. i don't want what all you said (holding his hands)i know my ranveer well (seeing ranveer) can you come with me ranveer

ranveer:haan ishani
ranveer and ishani headed towards the door of study room where
sheetal:ishani you are getting cheated by your husband
ishani(turning and in a loud voice): my husband! did you get that my husband(came near her bit lower her voice) you are telling he is seeing you no way my ranveer cannot see any other girl than me that i know well so please sheetal stop all this from now okay.better leave this place

sheetal without knowing what to do giving a angry look saw ishani as well rv and left the room. as she left the room ishani turned to ranveer.
ishani:(with a smile) ranveer thanks a lot
ranveer: arrey for what actually i need to thanks you how smartly you have sent her out
ishani:that is my duty as a wife but i said thanks for protecting my family today
ranveer(with a smile): then even i should tell thanks now you have protected me so both need to tell thanks know

ranveer seeing out of the study room made sure no one was there dragged her behind the shelves of study room.
ishani:arrey where are you taking me
ranveer(bring her behind the shelves and pulled her close):thanks
ishani:to tell thanks you need this romance
ranveer(having a smile):surely mrs. vaghela the women who trust me more than her for her how can i just tell a word thanks so surely i need this..

ishani(putting her hand around his neck):fine then thanks a lot for protecting my family
ranveer:hello its my family too so surely i should prevent them right
ishani gave a smile to him: tk let me leave (she came out of the grip and started to walk)

ranveer(coming behind her and hugged her from behind): where are you going not today ishani today i really need you no excuses
He started to nuzzle her neck and gave a deep kiss in her back. ishani(in a low voice):ranveer what are you doing
ranveer(completely in ishani fragrance coming close to her ears in low voice): i really need you i cannot control anymore this night should be a complete night for us i don't want anyone to come between us

ishani who was mesmerized and closed her eyes hearing ranveer
ranveer(in husky voice): you know what ishani today we are not going to be in our room
ishani(in low voice): then..

ranveer:let us be in your room
ishani:my room (she turned and saw him)
ranveer:haan your room bit big bed hain na(with a naughty smile)
ishani:ranveer how naughty you are(she bowed her head and closed her face with her hands)i am really shy ranveer
ranveer having a smile took her hands from her face :today you know i am going to entertain you complete night without sleeping

ishani:(in a low voice):do you really think so
ranveer: why i cannot
ishani:haan you cannot after a long session you will fall on me saying "i love you ishani" then you will sleep that's it
ranveer:accha but not today see till morning i am going to be awake
ishani:(giving a shy smile bowing her head): can you control till that
ranveer:wait and see

ishani(giving a kidding smile): haan let me see but let me leave now.
ranveer:but ishani...

before he could say a word ishani ran out of study room. Ranveer had a romantic smile to himself.Screen freezes on the happy smile of ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it... loved the trust factor of ishaani ang ranveer...
And their family bonding are sooo sweet