Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Tfs. Sakshi nice chapt... ishveer nok-jhok moments vry cute. 😛

lifesobeautiful i should only thank you for reading and comment thanks for the comment it was lovely ya ishveer nok jhok is always wanted in the show though they hate or love keep reading dear 😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 70 (uttrayan special).
As sheetal said these words ranveer and ishani exchanged a doubt look.
Ranveer: she has read the wishes you wrote in the kite
ishani: arrey baba how can she read it no one was near us when i wrote it she would have seen it from distance to make you angry she is telling it (bit child voice) will she cut your kite ranveer.
ranveer: arrey no way my dear i won't allow any one to come between my sunny's wishes see how i am going to protect it
sharman(along with parul): hello sheetal we are also in the race
devarsh(with krisha):haan even we are...
Ranveer:ishani call ramu
ishani:arrey for what
ranveer: let him catch the thread
ishani: no let me hold it for you

ranveer:already once you had cut your hands better don't want
ishani: nothing will happen ranveer now come on
Ranveer:anyways be careful..(giving a smile to ishani seeing others) shall we
all had a chorus of yesss...
All the people Started to fly their kites where sharman and parul were flying their kites...
sharman(flying the kite and talked to parul): tell me one thing if we go in this speed in our love life (seeing the kite) do you even think we will reach the next level
parul(standing with the thread and seeing the kite): next level what next level we got married and we are enjoying a happy married life then what

sharman:then what?madam there are certain others things too ..now tell me when can we have a child...
parul(sudden question of sharman made her shy with a bowed head): you.. are sometime naughty sharman...you look as though you know nothing but...
sharman: i know everything hain naa tell me something..(before he could talk)
parul:(with a cute voice): i love you sharman

sharman hearing the words suddenly almost left his concentration and had a cute eye lock with parul. ranveer where had his concentration in his kite seeing sharman and parul eye lock..had a smile
ranveer: ishani
ishani(holding the thread and seeing the kite): haan ranveer
ranveer: not only our love (seeing the kite) there is another love story going at a high peak in our house
ishani: (seeing him): love story???

ranveer:haan see there (showed his eyes to sharman and parul)
ishani had a smile seeing both the people lost in each other..
ishani: not bad ranveer even they have got to know their life ..they should be happy for life time
ranveer:haan they will (seeing the kite above) and this is the time to cut his kite

where ranveer seeing sharman kite and made sure and fixing the target right he cut his kite where his kite fell down with this sharman and parul came to the world
sharman(seeing ranveer with a playful look): you have made me lose
ranveer(in a fun mood): haan may be you have lost it but you have got a great gift today it seem (seeing parul) haan na parul
parul:bhaiyaa

ranveer had a smile to her where parul hide herself behind sharman where ishani had a laugh seeing the couple.
Sheetal(with pratik): you have cut their kite but not ours it is to break your kite with your wishes...
ranveer(with a anger to ishani): did you see how stupid she is speaking how these people are making other people hurt with their words

ishani:calm ranveer today please don't bring your anger at anytime please
ranveer(to ishani): haan i won't spoil anything today.. (to sheetal and pratik in loud voice) rv never lose the game let's see
pratik: let's see ranveer we will only win

ranveer giving a look to pratik and to ishani: did you see your brother he has teamed up with my enemy
ishani:ranveer he is innocent what he will do ...
ranveer: you never accept this pratik's wrong doings

ishani:concentrate on the kite ranveer come on
ranveer who was seriously ready to cut sheetal's kite (to ishani) give some thread ishani where ishani made the thread long
rv(seeing sheetal at the same time concentrating the kite): do you think i will spoil ishani's wishes never sheetal don't try to act too smart
sheetal(with a cunning look): do you think ishani is the perfect wife to you no way today i am going to tell her that we have affair this stupid will surely believe it then she will leave you or even divorce you soon without way you should come to me only..
Where thinking this sheetal started to admire ranveer where ranveer seeing sheetal and realized her concentration miss made his concentration on the kite and at a next second he cut her kite rv(bit loud): so i have cut your kite pratik
pratik look so dull where sheetal gave a angry look to ranveer.
All the people had a lovely smile seeing the game.
Ranveer(turning to ishani): so have i safeguarded your wishes
ishani(with a lovely smile): i know you will safeguard it , a man who knows to safeguard me from my 6 years will surely know to safeguard by wishes, happiness, smile...

where ishani was up to leave ranveer bit hold her hand.
ranveer(in a low and seductive voice): so can you give something to this man know
ishani: can give him but you know what his faith is something different when he need romance almost whole world will come to distract him

ranveer: really but nothing will happen now...come on give something to that man...
Where before he could end his sentence there was a huge cry of raagini where ishani seeing ranveer gave a laughter "did you see your faith" ishani almost left the place where ranveer said to himself "haan my faith"
All the people with a happy smile came to the dinning table to have their lunch. All sat where jaya sat with sheetal near amba. Ishani brought ladoos for all and kept it in the table. She took a ladoo and feed amba where she gave a  bit back to ishani. ishani started to give all the people sweets and she served lunch to all where before everyone was up to have their lunch a word came from jaya..
jaya(towards baa): so all of you have stayed in this house itself you have your food in ranveer's money...
baa(bit humiliated voice): no not like that jaya
jaya: then like what...(so insulting voice) to get married to a girl ranveer need to take care of the whole family do any of your family gents earn anything...
amba:(bit loud voice): jaya what are you talking they are my family so...
baa:(held her hand): its okay amba...

jaya:(with a laughter): how smart they are acting to you amba as though they are stopping you...
ishani was really hurt hearing jaya's words does not know what to do...
amba: jaya no that is it they are also our family
jaya: but is there any need for ranveer to look after their needs my god,(seeing baa) if i was in your situation i would have died by now...
All got up from the table in a shock where amba stood up to scold there was a voice "just stop it" which almost echoed through the house. where all saw the direction it was ranveer. he came walking towards the dinning table and he came and hold baa who was controlling her tears.
Ranveer(holding baa and to jaya): what did you tell aunty you would die if you were in their situation what do you know about my baa she is the elder person of my house without their blessing we never do anything. They were the people who gave food to me once without them ranveer is nothing even to whole of my life if i feed them i can never repay what they gave me till today. haan we sometimes fight with each other but it is between us no one should come between that and no one has the right to come between us hope you go it aunty
Sheetal (in thoughts): what a man he is he will feed the whole family for the sake of his wife my god..
baa(with a teary eyes): ranveer i cried when i lost my son but he is alive (holding his face) in your image in front of me
ranveer(with a smile wiping her tears): baa come on i don't need my baa crying she should be the prestigious person right
amba(with a smile): haan baa come on cheer up (seeing jaya)this is our family jaya may be your words be right to your society but our relationship can never be understood by the outside world even sometime by us we will fight at times we may hate us too but when needed we will hold one another with care and affection.
jaya: but also...

amba: can we have lunch?(with a questioning look)
jaya(without a word):haan

Where ranveer made baa sit in her chair for lunch ishani who was seeing ranveer and amba with a affection had a emotional smile towards her family.
ishani(coming to amba keeping a ladoo in her plate): thank you so much maa
amba(seeing her): arrey mera parivar no need thanks and all bahu now serve me (gave smile to her)

ishani reciprocated where ranveer sat in his chair ishani came to serve him where he saw her with a innocent smile. ishani with a emotional look said "thank you" ranveer gave a smirk to her where tum hi ho female version played in the background. Screen freezes on ishani serving ranveer with a cute bond
to be continued 😉😉😉😉
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi, 
I don't know how you manage to update so soon always. 
You're simply amazing. 

Beautiful chapter dear. I enjoyed reading it ðŸ¤—
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks  Sakshi nice understanding between ishveer.
Parul and Sherman what a nice thing.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful chapter Sakshi u can add some more of parul and sharman scene as their pair is also very cute ...now they all are so understanding
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Makar Sakranti to you and your family Sakshi! And coming back to the update, it was interesting to read and I'm happy that everything is going well between them <3
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was really awesome update and hate Sheetal and her mom...loved Ranveer when he taught both of them lesson. Amba and Ishani are so cute! The last part was very lovely! When will you update that chapter when they will have their special night? Anyways, Happy Makar Sakranti to you and your family! Enjoy Dear and thankyou so much for pm and update soon.

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii.. Sakshi! HAPPY MAKAR SAKRANTI to you and your family...lovely chap and i hate sheetal and her mom 😡 ishveer bond increase d by d update soon ya...

-Paige-
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Hi Sakshi, 

I don't know how you manage to update so soon always. 
You're simply amazing. 

Beautiful chapter dear. I enjoyed reading it ðŸ¤—

hi dear thanks for the comment. Story scribbling is my interest dear hence i have a standard time for writing so daily i make time to write that's it dear if got in some hectic works only i cannot update fine dear glad that you enjoyed the update thanks and keep reading 😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Thanks  Sakshi nice understanding between ishveer.

Parul and Sherman what a nice thing.

thanks butifuleyes understanding is what keeps them going really happy that you guys liked parul and sharman pair to keep reading dear 😛😛😛