Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Thank you for such a story...Their trust is inevitable <3 Hope you won't break that <3

thanks aarushi for the comment and reading the story. Trust is what keeps people go with the relationship no i won't break it at any point dear keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Great going Sakshi.its like a very happy story.update soon.

thanks naush keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Nice update sweetie ...thanks for pm... πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

thanks zenab for the comment no need thanks yaar as a writer it is my duty to pm you keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely update ...
Love the way ishaani show her expectations toward rv very openly ...
Which was always miss in MAtSH in which she just sacrifice sacrifice and sacrifice and did not expect from rv and his love
Thnx for pm

thanks ayesha glad you loved the update ya every girl have expectations to her husband where ishani never express it or does not expect anything from rv.. To be frank i am really boared of sacrificing ishani oh my god that girl is so poor where her happiness never lasts in the show. No need thanks and all ayesha as a writer it is my duty to inform you through pm keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

itz amazing de\r.waiting for da nxtπŸ‘πŸ‘

ya thanks malsa keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply awesoome sakshi .ishani expressed her feelings very welll sooo cute dear update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 68
Ishani went to take Saree where amba, laxmi, baa all were busy in selecting the Saree. ishani after seeing all the Saree she took the Saree's which she liked. Ranveer who was standing in the corner seeing ishani where ishani with a smile showed him a Saree where he shook his head as no. Again ishani showed him another Saree where he again signed as no, again she showed another Saree he signed as no Again she took a green designer Saree with a stylish look and showed him where ranveer with a lovely smile showed superb in his hand sign where ishani gave a smile to him.
ishani: maa this saree is okay for me
amba: only one take another one
ishani:its okay maa its enough for me.

It was night where ishani came with raagini to their room. ranveer was sitting in the bed he saw ishani with a cute look.when ishani put raagini in the cradle and turned ranveer was standing in front of her he almost pulled her towards him.
ishani:what are you doing?
ranveer: arrey baba you know what when a person do some work he need something in return
ishani:kya
ranveer: i know you won't understand when a labor works for the day he will get wages when a office staff work he will get monthly salary

ishani: stop stop i know you are a businessman but for that why are you giving these lectures that you should give to your employees
ranveer:madam try to listen to others while they speak
ishani: tk tell me

ranveer: so i have done a great work so what will i get for that
ishani: what did you do now ?
ranveer: i have selected Saree for you today for that i should get something from you know ishani come on
ishani(with a cute smile): i won't give you anything leave me
ranveer:(with a longing voice):ishani please yaar come on mein tumhari husband
ishani: tell me what you want
ranveer:(with a seductive voice and look): you don't know what i want
ishani: no

He pulled her close where his phone rang which bit disturbed him. Where ranveer seeing the display became bit serious and took the call.
Rv: haan tell me
ishani was seeing him where after a time ranveer said "ya let me"
ranveer(putting down the call saw ishani); let me leave ishani
ishani: at this time where are you going
ranveer:its bit important ishani you sleep well don't wait for me its a client call for me so i want to go okay bye
before ishani could say something he rushed out of the room.
ishani:kya hua ranveer ko ..(with the doubt she went to the bed)
Rv came to  a road side where a man was waiting for him. Their conversation is muted where the man gave a file to ranveer where he saw the file with a serious face. The man said some information to ranveer where after seeing the complete file Rv had a happy cum successful smile. He shook his hand with the man where the man left the place.
Where ranveer came home with the file and safeguarded the file in the locker in his study room. He came to his room where he can only see a peacefully sleeping ishani. giving a smile to himself he changed himself and he too rested to sleep beside her. The night gave a peaceful sleep to three people.
In the morning..
Ranveer woke up where there was hot sun rays in the room he could not find anyone in the room either ishani or his daughter.
ranveer got up and wiped his face. He started himself to get ready. when he came to take his shirt.
ranveer: no no daily i wear shirts with coat today i am going to be in home so let me dress up in a t-shirt and look cool ishani will like it very much
He wore a blue jean pant and black t-shirt and came to hall.
baa(seeing him): ranveer how smart you are today
ranveer(giving a cute smile):thanks baa had your breakfast
baa:haan we all had and we are in the work for tomorrow uttrayan preparation you go ishani is there in the kitchen go and have your breakfast.

ranveer:tk baa
when ranveer came no one was in the dinning table he found ishani in the kitchen with mala and two three cooks with her.
ranveer:ishani
ishani seeing ranveer came so quick: sit ranveer have your breakfast (she didn't notice his t-shirt wala look)

she quickly put the food in the plate and kept it in front of him
ishani:have it ranveer she was about to leave
ranveer:ishani ruko

ishani:ranveer please after the preparation of sweets i should go up to terrace please
ranveer: ek minute (keeping a puppy face) see i have wore t-shirt and how am i today you don't have time to see me ishani
ishani: oh my sweetheart i am really sorry you are looking so cool today i love you now can i leave
ranveer:(with a anger): you are just telling it for formality tk leave me you will always be busy with maa, baa, raagini but not with me (seeing ishani)dekho i won't come to you hear after
ishani:(giving a smile): accha you won't

raveer:haan i won't
He started to have the breakfast.
ishani:tk have your breakfast i don't have time to fight with you let me make you calm after the work is over.
Ranveer gave a puppy anger look where ishani left for the kitchen with a smile. Sweets were made ready where ishani was so busy for the day all ranveer could do was to star her with the same puppy anger in his face where ishani could only smile to him back.
amba: everything is ready know ishani
ishani:haan maa sweets are ready, dresses are given to all, terrace is ready for kite flying. Hope that's it
amba:haan fine (seeing baa) hain na baa
baa: haan that is so fine all the people have to be enjoying all the moment tomorrow.

In the garden all the guys of RV mansion started to play shuttle cock. Ranveer was playing so happily after a game. he let other people to play where he was sitting and enjoying the game. where they all came back to home ranveer again saw a ishani with the list of guests to be invited and was talking to amba and baa.
Where he was up to go to his room sheetal came in front of him.
rv: this is the way for you to meet someone all the time you come in front of me in the corridor
sheetal: what to do you are not ready for me then this is how i should come to you
rv:maintain your words sheetal

sheetal: okay lets stop the words and come across some actions
rv:sheetal
sheetal:fine rv let me tell you something i have waiting for you so much but tomorrow is uttrayan by tomorrow declare our relation i need you and i love you got it tomorrow is the last day if you again do these things means
rv: means what will you do

sheetal: i will tell everything to ishani that you misbehaved with me and you have used me
rv:(with a angry look):tell what ever you want okay never mind
sheetal: you will mind when ishani will mistrust you tomorrow fine
rv:tk let me see

sheetal giving a warning look left the place.
Rv: tomorrow is your day no problem if you tell ishani she will trust me and we don't have anything hidden between us let me see.
In the night...
Ranveer was sitting with his laptop and was doing some important work where ishani entered the room with a smiling raagini.
ranveer gave a angry look. ishani came and sat next to him with raagini.
ishani: raagini see your papa how cool he is you know what your papa is so smart and cool in t-shirts hain na
ranveer: dekho raagini papa is not cool he is in extreme anger and tell your mama to not talk to me
ishani: accha fine for how many hours your papa won't let me talk
ranveer:(seeing ishani): you don't have time for me know then now i don't have time for you i won't talk to you

He started to concentrate in the laptop.
ishani:(in thoughts): you know what possessiveness sometime makes you mad.
She started to make raagini sleep where she was not at all sleeping she was just hitting the bed where ranveer after sometime closed the laptop and made himself ready to sleep.
He even went to sleep soon. Raagini after one hour after a long struggle started to sleep. ishani made her to sleep in the cradle and went to change. She came out after changing herself she lay behind ranveer where before switching off the light she saw ranveer who was sleeping even now his face looked anger for her but a smile came to her face she slowly went and kissed his forehead and said "love you puppy wala angry man" with the smile she headed to sleep
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

simply awesoome sakshi .ishani expressed her feelings very welll sooo cute dear update soon

thanks shaktiluvradz for loving the episode i have updated keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor ranveer, it is not fair ishani.
Lol beautiful chapter sakshi.
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Ranveer :( Ishani...Not fair  meri bachchi :D Well, I am now eager for the next one because I'm scared of this Sheetal :/